Board index JoyofSatan666 Political "Solution"

Political "Solution"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:48 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I will write this in regards to those who look right now for a solely 'political' solution. At best, you are deluding yourselves. I will explain frankly and shortly why.

In order for any 'political entity' to exist, there have to exist other powers and grounds before it. Hitler did not descend upon a spaceship and entered the Chancellery. This is simply NOT how this world works. It works based upon patterns which have to be followed.

The jews have hidden the reality of how things work, and how reality works, especially in the political level. "Goyim" are reduced to either studying nonsense, or believing in nonsense, and therefore, expecting nonsense.

There are four types of power in society. Military, Financial, Political and Intellectual, "Religious" too. The enemy largely controls all of these powers.

To give a figurative and fast analysis, Intellectual power is publishing (they control most of it), schools, universities, and all the places where people 'learn'. Therefore, this is a frontier where there can still be a warfare for us to take over. For anything to exist, there has to be some intellectual ground. Hitlers ideology and other things, were supported by their time, things like Eugenics. There was an intellectual wave going on, long story short.

Then, we have Military power. If we take an example such as the USA, the USA is ruled by jews. The USA military could easily pull a coup anytime, and regain control of America, for example. It has a giant, and very powerful military. However, thanks to the little book the jews created, the bible, 99.5% of Military is mentally, spiritually, and materially obedient to the government and the jews.

The situation in Europe is that basically many countries do NOT have any military power whatsover, like Germany, which hardly has a military now. Therefore, pipe-dreams about taking over the military are still non-functional. Hitler had military power, both in the paramilitary, and because of many people who fought in the war. The existence of the Paramilitary was created due to WW1. Now people mostly just know to shoot guns from PC games like Call of Duty, or things like that. That's all they know.

We also have Financial power. Financial power doesn't need much conversation. Hitler had financial backing from industrialists of his time, all of which were Gentiles, Nationalists, party members etc. Any political entity to operate needs funding, to state the obvious. These Nazi suits won't sew themselves. The jews are very hard on this, and we have banking and many other powers playing here. Financial power is control of the resources of a civilization, and it's building blocks.

Lastly, and only if the above factors contribute, and from their interplay (there is 'chaos' and the 'unforeseen' which also deals with these), we have lastly forming political entities. Therefore, political entities have to come from 'within' the system (this is the case of these fake Nationalists they push now), or they have to form by the system in some way breaking, *OR*, lastly, the people co-coordinating and forming these, have to at least exist in the system somehow. Otherwise, the system has to have received a huge shattering. This is in the granted people have any of the above powers, they put them together etc.

Political power is the LAST of all powers, and it can never manifest in a pure way unless there is backing and some control to either or any of the powers above. Yes, political power can come from outsmarting and playing the jews in their own game, but few if any people are and would be doing this.

Most people conversation about such 'solutions' are unspiritual 'Goyim', blind, stupid, undereducated, and they don't have the natural talents to carry off this thing. They also have a big mouth to push away other potential candidates that do. Because this is part of how the system works. It's based on a cycle of endless corruption and stupidity.

Essentially, this is impossible, especially from people whom you see having sex with kikes, bloating worship to them, and all the rest of the facts that sum up the 'political solution make-believers'. The fact that some people believe this still, is beyond any intelligent analysis of the situation, and its just a wish to get some sudden fake ass "Deus Ex Machina" with which they will be saved.

Those people who consider that Le Pen or some other guys are clean and all that, and that Trump is going to save America, or some other jewtrix entity will come and save them, they are at the very lease infantile and deluded. History doesn't work that way. Hitler was a miracle in more than one senses of the world. The jews know entirely of such.

Lastly, we have a few other things...Which are the most important. Spiritual power (which is what we exact with what we do) and this acts directly on everything, and is above everything. It transcends politics etc, and all this power was only in the hands of jews. Essentially as a group of Spiritual Satanists we do have this power, and it's by wise use that are going to cause the necessary changes through which we can gradually earn in other areas.

This is the RTR's and our intellectual warfare. This bears the fruit for hijacking into any other levels, and we have to keep pushing the boat of the enemy until it flips or drowns. It's really that simple. All the other powers and circumstances needed, will, when the time is right, fall down accordingly and push us forward. But without this step one must expect absolutely nothing, since "humanity" lives in a normative goyim mind/soul slavery type of life, that doesn't allow of any 'unexpected' events to happen.

It's only when Satanists flip the boat or pluck enough holes, we can expect anything to come out of it. The humans who are goyim and cucks will not revolt or do anything, simply because, they are beaten down. If we push their spiritual backbone and we support them with warfare and RTR's, we will have glorious events happening such as so many we have caused, if not, they will succumb to spiritual power and be assimilated and destroyed.

Humanity stands for nothing if people abuse spiritual knowledge against it, and rest reassured, if we don't fight, nobody will be even remotely able to resist or fight spiritually against the ((('overlords'))) of this world.

The "Political Solution" is right now, the SPIRITUAL SOLUTION...That's the only solution there is, if humanity is to hope for anything else to come in the future. And you're the heralds of this solution, same as all of us here. Therefore stay focused because we have important things to achieve.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The experts who predicted the 2008 economic collapse are now predicting the total economic collapse is coming soon.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jews have power because its for sale and they have the money to purchase it. But they need total collapse to create the needed chaos to bring about their Jew World Order. Without a total globalist dictatorship on the ground and supporting ideology there is the risk they might lose. Especially with them being exposed on daily basis to the word. They are losing their narrative of control, their media and not every Gentile in the government likes being bullied by them either. In the right circumstances a lot of masks in the political establishment would drop and turn on the Jews. Even to save their own careers and maybe even necks depending on how serve things get. The Jews know the politicians they promote are mainly self serving only. There are also patriots within the government, military and law enforcement and deep State and business that would go against them in the right situation as well. This faction seems to have picked up some speed with the change of situation in Washington with Trump. Look at how loyal American politicians threw out the Jews attempt to pass four gun gabbing laws. And now the Jews have lost their Democratic Party they turned into a Communist movement so they don't have this to use in such a case. The door is opening for Libertarian type third parties and others. That want a lot of what the Jews have done undone. Not everyone who goes to Washington is bad.

There is gaining support from within the establishment for change.

The Jews risk things if they pull off the collapse and this is why they seemed to have stalled. They attempted to get a Communism movement off the ground in the wake of 2008. It failed totally. American's revolted against Communism with Trump and are not going to support it. Even the Hispanic's and Blacks who they spent decades propagandizing into Communist racial divisions went with Trump over real issues. The Jews also wanted strict anti-gun laws on the ground first for this and they failed now with Trump its not happening. American's are more armed then ever. Many people in the Armed Forces are patriotic and not easy to trust to use in Martial Law situation. Especially if it goes to civil war. This is why they had Clinton sign a law that allows for foreign troops in a Martial Law situation. Which would only escalate things.

An American economic collapse also means China collapses. And the Communist forces along with it. The Jews want to use the collapse to bring in a global electronic currency and chip as the solution. But the governments can simply reneg on the debt and throw them out on their ear. Which has happened before.

And with the RTR's effecting the situation they have lost the power to bring things about. Which increases their chance of losing. They don't want another Reich to appear.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:37 am

HP Cobra nice sermon as always.

HP Mageson Yellen: I Don't See a Financial Crisis Occurring 'In Our Lifetimes'

When the Jewlites are telling you not to worry, one should expect the opposite.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hillary Clinton admitted to be being Jewish openly in the past and this was frequently in the Jewish papers in New York.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The experts who predicted the 2008 economic collapse are now predicting the total economic collapse is coming soon.
Do you think this will happen? If I'm not wrong HP Maxine said sometime ago that there would be an economical collapse.
Namasatan

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The economy is already collapsing, and has been for awhile do to its nature. So the total collapse of what is already collapsing is the natural conclusion.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The economy is already collapsing, and has been for awhile do to its nature. So the total collapse of what is already collapsing is the natural conclusion.
I understand, thank you.
Namasatan

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Thanks Hooded Cobra for this sermon, I thought that the political solution would be something good but then I remembered the 99% christian population in my country. I will do more RTR.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 pm

But what shall we do about this collapse. Even with the wind in our sails and RTR backing, we are far enough along that it will collapse to some degree before we even get the chance to correct anything. It's only a question of to what degree. As with Hitler it may feed our movement, but still it will be very hard for people.

What should the average JoS member do? I've long ago realized the necessity of eventually starting my own business because none can be relied upon to provide an income. But not every Satanist can have the skill and inclination to do this.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:24 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Exactly. You can't kill something that is already dead.

Money is just basically a tally of a trade deficit. We're always going to be in debt from now until the end of time, if the Jew has their way.

Money, the Jew, is a third pillar between nations. The jew charges interest on labor and resources, because all nations are in debt to play the game.

They offset the natural order.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:18 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Sooo... when the economy collapses, will that be a spark for the "revolution" of Europe and USA? Or is that "economy" jews economy?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Jew, Communist organizer, Saul Alinsky wrote in his book on the subject three class of people, The Have's, Have a little's and the have not's. When the economy is gone. Most people are to become Have Not's. Saul stated its the Have Not's, that form the force of revolution. The Jews will be on the streets with their Communist organizers, mainly students forming the vanguard of the movement. Just like in Protest Wall Street.

Artanis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Sooo... when the economy collapses, will that be a spark for the "revolution" of Europe and USA? Or is that "economy" jews economy?

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 am

Artanis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Or maybe just maybe, the world figures out they don't need money. It is just a tally of debt. A government deficit is a private sector surplus. I know this is hard to understand, as I'm sketchy with numbers and econ. Like for example the most recent economic numbers I can find is $1.5 trillion hard DOLLARS floating the globe. Yet we $20 trillion in debt. The majority of this money is just numbers on accounts waiting to be utilized or stocked away.

In our society the government creates money. This is the case for America, it is loaned through the fed. We can never truly default on the debt. This is where the kink in their system begins to show. The game is rigged so to say, and requires a bunch of nations to agree to play in the rigged game.

The Jews will try to say this is a nationalistic system setup for America, but the world won't buy it. It's not nationalistic, it's predatory. With all the power being the few banks who control the tens of trillions on their computers. This is something we never had a vote on nor did the next generations vote on it. This monetary system is almost unconstitutional because money is supposed to be created by the government, not something loaned by a private entity.

We can hope people will not overreact and act accordingly, but the Jew will obviously Jew to muck shit up worse.

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 am

Straitshot47 wrote:
Artanis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Or maybe just maybe, the world figures out they don't need money. It is just a tally of debt. A government deficit is a private sector surplus. I know this is hard to understand, as I'm sketchy with numbers and econ. Like for example the most recent economic numbers I can find is $1.5 trillion hard DOLLARS floating the globe. Yet we $20 trillion in debt. The majority of this money is just numbers on accounts waiting to be utilized or stocked away.

In our society the government creates money. This is the case for America, it is loaned through the fed. We can never truly default on the debt. This is where the kink in their system begins to show. The game is rigged so to say, and requires a bunch of nations to agree to play in the rigged game.

The Jews will try to say this is a nationalistic system setup for America, but the world won't buy it. It's not nationalistic, it's predatory. With all the power being the few banks who control the tens of trillions on their computers. This is something we never had a vote on nor did the next generations vote on it. This monetary system is almost unconstitutional because money is supposed to be created by the government, not something loaned by a private entity.

We can hope people will not overreact and act accordingly, but the Jew will obviously Jew to muck shit up worse.

Can you expand on 'a government deficit is a private sector surplus'? Also usury is stupid in most cases in my opinion.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
But what shall we do about this collapse. Even with the wind in our sails and RTR backing, we are far enough along that it will collapse to some degree before we even get the chance to correct anything. It's only a question of to what degree. As with Hitler it may feed our movement, but still it will be very hard for people.

What should the average JoS member do? I've long ago realized the necessity of eventually starting my own business because none can be relied upon to provide an income. But not every Satanist can have the skill and inclination to do this.

If an economic collapse happens, which is hard to predict, you would want self sufficiency probably.

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Their is only one political solution and that is segregating the jews. We need to deport all the jews.

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 am

Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
Artanis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

I sure hope so.
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:55 am

Thank you for this clear breakdown, HP Cobra :)

@NaziMan, we also need to destroy the torah completely. Even if they were all segregated, they could still keep using the torah to control us and get back into society, as history has shown us time and time again.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Return to JoyofSatan666