Board index JoyofSatan666 Karma

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:44 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Karma in this case is what is imprinted on the soul during life times. When you start to access past life memories thought the meditations you start to understand how your life times are like a book of many chapters. One chapter ends another beings. However you have no conscious memory of the last chapter, but the energy the narrative is still in motion. As the Hindu texts state when one is born the Vaishnava Shakti kicks in with the first breath of life and seals the mind off from the unconscious.

If you want to see how karma works look at synchronicity.

The types of Karma within this:

1. Sanchita Karmas are accumulated works

2. Prarabdha Karmas are ripe or fructuous actions

3. Kriyamana or Agami Karmas are current works

You can note it all weaves together into fate. When you start to examine past lives you will see how some Karma can take several life times to come into being. Karma is shown as a wheel as its vibration, energy and how it generates matter it also has no start of end. This also relates to the planets.

This is also important to remember what you think especially with emotive energy and focus on generates karma for good or bad. Think about how much negative is imprinted into the masses via the Jewish programs of the Bible, Koran, Communism [atheist Christianity]. What is in the music, media and social influences. The Sanskrit texts state World Karma exists. And this is the systems that govern the world. Think about life times being imprinted with the enemies programs of negativity that is based on death, ignorance, suffering, famine, war, genocides, disease, destructive self hatred. Which is the world we have now.

Karma unlike the new agers state which is something you are supposed to suffer like a Xian. For some lesson is all nonsense. You suffer for lack of knowledge. Satan and the Gods have given us this knowledge back so we don't have to suffer from this ignorance. What good is a life lesson if you don't remember it in the next reincarnation. Karma is also purified thought the spiritual practices. The highest over coming of karma is becoming immortal and super conscious.

There are Yogic practices that allow for the person to be reborn with their consciousness and personality from the pervious lives fully intact. They don't get the amnesia which causes them to develop a new personality that has to develop slowly along the normal progression of psycho-physical development of life. And is subject to environmental conditioning. People who come in with their consciousness intact start off right where they left off, these people do exist and these cases are documented in India were these practices still exist. More advanced Yogi's in the East also who live hundreds of years and can take a new body and skip the process of re-entering the womb. Can you image how advanced humanity would be if people still had the spiritual knowledge to maintain this. Nothing would be forgotten. You would have masters of science, art, music all starting off where they left off. This is a major reason the enemy wants this gone to remove all knowledge in forgetfulness. Which also makes the person more easy to control thought controlling the social environment.

The highest level is when the perfection of the soul is obtained the body is part of. And the person is physically immortal. The Taoist and Yogic texts are based on this level.

Its also important to work to improve the world as you work on your soul. Because you have to come back into this world in life after life. And you either get to come back to a horrid mess that is worse then before. Or a better place for life. This world is our collective mother we came from the soil the table of elements that form us is the same as the soil. The food that comes forth from the earth, nourishes us as mothers milk, even the air we breath. This world is our home and the womb we came forth from. Think about that with social, environmental and political, spiritual change we should all peacefully work to bring forth. The Jew is alien to this world as they state and have an alien soul. So they destroy this planet and the life on it and work to enslave what is left. Naturally the Jews believe in their Torah and writings that Mother Nature is evil and something to conqueror and make war upon to rape, murder and destroy. Were Gentile Peoples in their natural state revere nature as sacred.

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:53 am

You mentioned these before. What kind of yogic practices (how do they specifically work?)

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 am

I have heard that there was an underworld desert that people go to when they die. It was said that initiates are told to resist the urge to drink from the river of death as this causes people to forget what happened in their lifetime.
I assume this would mean we continue to make the same mistakes over and over.
It was also said that a little forgetting is necessary so we don't carry too much of our past life with us.
It is just that the urge to satisfy the intense thirst is such that a person would drink too much.
So one would not learn from past lessons. So we would keep the past karma, never learning anything.
Is there any truth to this myth ?

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:10 pm

High Priest Mageson do you think these yoga poses are okay to do and will further spirit progression?

http://onetigeryoga.com/about/26-postures/

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:51 am

jbkbmz wrote:
I have heard that there was an underworld desert that people go to when they die. It was said that initiates are told to resist the urge to drink from the river of death as this causes people to forget what happened in their lifetime.
It was also said that a little forgetting is necessary so we don't carry too much of our past life with us.
It is just that the urge to satisfy the intense thirst is such that a person would drink too much.
So one would not learn from past lessons. So we would keep the past karma, never learning anything.

That is truth indeed, we make the same mistakes over and over as long as the wheel keeps moving.
I seek truth.

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 am

s3rp3nt wrote:
jbkbmz wrote:

That is truth indeed, we make the same mistakes over and over as long as the wheel keeps moving.

Is it? I think it should be clear by now that dedicated SS go to Duat waiting to be sent here again for reincarnation, while Christians and other indoctrinated people are absorbed by the Jewish black cube. The only exception is for deluded souls that are important to Satan, which are rescued and kept with the dedicated ones.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 am
Stormblood wrote:
s3rp3nt wrote:
jbkbmz wrote:

Is it? I think it should be clear by now that dedicated SS go to Duat waiting to be sent here again for reincarnation, while Christians and other indoctrinated people are absorbed by the Jewish black cube. The only exception is for deluded souls that are important to Satan, which are rescued and kept with the dedicated ones.

I wanted to add that they don't get everyone there's always a few slipping from their grasp if I recall well that post about
that friggin' reptillian proto-cellular giant flyin' shit.
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Post Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:11 am

Its incredible as Hell drives me with your posts. After reading your posts, your words start to become an echo in my mind, until they illuminate me on my next spiritual step to advance... Thank you Big Don...!!!

Post Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 am

More advanced Yogi's in the East also who live hundreds of years and can take a new body and skip the process of re-entering the womb

HP Don as I told you this post made me advance in my YH. But can you better explain this phase. How can take another body if there is a soul in the other body?

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 am
Rocky90 wrote:
More advanced Yogi's in the East also who live hundreds of years and can take a new body and skip the process of re-entering the womb

HP Don as I told you this post made me advance in my YH. But can you better explain this phase. How can take another body if there is a soul in the other body?

To add to that, I don't know if this guy is enemy related but when I was without I read stuff written by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa.
and he actually did that. It is said by himself that he was a Llama and later on took the body of an european with his consent.
He could tell stuff that only Tibetan priest knew proving his claims.
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Return to JoyofSatan666