Board index JoyofSatan666 How the Third Eye Works

How the Third Eye Works

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
This is to clear up some misconceptions about the third eye and how it works.

When you do the meditations on the JoS, you are just awakening the third eye. Then you need to empower it. Gradually, you need to learn how to use it. Due to lack of knowledge and too many movies, and too many people writing books over subjects they have zero experience induced knowledge about, many people are confused on how the third eye really works. What results is unending confusion.

This leads people early on to rather imagine, than spiritual experience, and few people do this in order to try to play pretend to themselves (or others) that they are more "advanced" than they actually are.

This is not bad as a tendency on one hand because it shows one wants to advance, on the other if this is the case frequently this shows a charlatan or a liar to themselves and others, yet one has to be aware that any such experiences need logical filtering and the ability to discern truth from falsehood or like any over-extension can lead to disaster. Many people disregard this and cause this disaster to themselves and others.

Imaginations made in some way can have any truth percent in them, ranging form total flat out delusion, to partial delusion, to having somewhat real elements in them. This is normal as when one goes from blindness to understanding, one will do mistakes, the only real issues arise when people become dogmatic and the list goes, disregard the nature of such issues as 'starting gazes' so to say.

Again one, whether they like it, or accept it or not, will reap the OUTCOMES of the routes they desire to take. Maybe one can shut down one's conscience or is a very capable liar to one's self, but reality disproves people easily in itself.

The third eye is not directly connected to imagination and therefore not strictly tied to visual experience (Solely) as many expect. It's indirectly connected to it. The third eye has deeper understanding than the basic imaginative part of the mind which takes over in dreams, for example.

This is why we have so many new agers with 'open third eyes' and 'de-calcified pineal glands' and they cannot even see that the Rabbi Jesus was actually a rabbinical hoax of an imaginary rabbi, visionary and 'leader'. This is only one example.

The third eye's most important manifestation is the ability to understand better, effectively giving you better 'intelligence', but not school smart intelligence necessarily, but wisdom. You will notice the more you work on the third eye, the more wise you will become in your meditation, the more your meditations will be felt, and so forth. This is a process that takes time.

The senses may not start to begin being visual. This is why this is the 6th sense. How this works you will understand by your own person. One example is your instincts may be amplified so to say. In advanced levels we have premonitions, dreams and so forth, while on the last levels (this can take decades or more) we have total knowing and the ability to (at least in theory) get and know everything.

A correctly worked 3rd eye also allows one to enter the state of "Gnosis" and understanding. This state bleeds over to your more linear everyday awareness, making it better, gradually and bit by bit. It cannot be rushed in that case.

To reach the level of seeing the Gods and actually listening and communicating to them at 100% exactitude is harder than most people believe. Many people like to believe otherwise but if we examine this in reality, we realize there is no need for anyone to overestimate or underestimate themselves, just work like a legitimately curious and advancing person instead. It's also useless to beat one's self around the bush for this not happening, as the Gods can communicate with you in other ways which you can understand. Therefore you need to keep advancing without much worry.

The most important thing about the third eye is not that you can see fairies, this is indeed far more of an imaginative faculty. The real third eye deals with discerning truth, wisdom and understanding. Your imaginative faculty also increases and may need separate training. You many need to do visualization exercises to reap full benefits from such. People who are naturally more imaginative will have this part easier.

To completely open the third eye is not that much of an issue (it can take a few years), the issue is to learn how to use it and also to maintain it open, which requires daily work. Indeed we could place work on the third eye, however minimal (it can be a few minutes a day) on one's daily and "must-do" schedule.

To successfully open the third eye, one also needs to work on the periphery and the crown. Aside from this, one has to be patient and self-aware to notice actual changes in perception. The third eye again, deals with understanding of truth and perception more than anything else, making both senses more keen.

If one struggles to open this, this can range from many factors.

One factor is the material factor, which can be helped with a headstand, less toxic or polluted diet, diet is individual etc.

Another factor is the spiritual factor, which may need intensive cleaning and empowering, and lastly we have the mental factor, which is a mind that is either too imaginative, or too afraid to see, or too mistrusting towards the self to accept what it sees.

Either of these tendencies can be cured with training, crossing out things to find if they are IN ACTUALITY correct, and by one proceeding with an inquiring mind. You don't need to 'delude' yourself and flat out brainwash yourself to advance spiritually. A healthy open stance is good. An inquiring mind with a deeply embed knowledge that the spiritual is factual (which it is and there is no debate about such) is enough for a good foundation. Then you go from there.

For people who are harder to 'believe', just give it time and keep going. The Gods will reach you instead if you're serious. This doesn't involve coming down from a spaceship or raising the dead for you to 'believe' (this will not cross your difficult barriers anyway), but instead they will show you signs and actually work with you (which will actually cross your difficult barriers).

Therefore do not let yourself despair if you don't fall in the category of the false expectations many others have created. Just keep going and advancing and know you're opening up so to say. Take your time and of course remember, that this is not about false speed, but changing you into a different being all-together, which obviously can take time. Time is all worth it in the matter where such evolution of yourself is concerned.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Posts: 5
Thanks for posting this HP Cobra. I have been working with my own third eye and was wondering if one of my experiences was a positive indicator of it being opened.

After meditating on opening my third eye, I noticed what looked like a blue light imprint of our pet cat, even though my eyes were totally closed. I thought to myself that it shouldn't be possible, unless my third eye was getting activated. Is this a typical experience?

Is it better to completely open the third eye before moving on to completely opening each chakra in sequence, or should we open all the spiritual eyes, chakras, etc. even if they are only partially open? Also, should the eyes, chakras, etc. be completely open before we worry much about specific meditations to empower or strengthen them? Pardon the questions, I'm just very detail oriented.

Post Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Posts: 124
Thank you so much hp have a wonderful day :D

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:49 am

Posts: 109
Thank you for this post, as this resonates with me very deeply.

I have noticed that I have started excelling at understanding or just "seeing" the true nature of things, or even predicting events based on the current facts (more like, I can see the facts surrounding an event a lot faster and effortlessly, thus allowing me to predict the outcome). And I logically thought this was because I have generally become more powerful and perceptive through meditations but somehow I felt like this "power' was coming from my third eye specifically, but I never gave this feeling further thought or attention.

I worked on my third eye a lot because I want to actually see my Incubi BUT I am terribly afraid of ghosts @_@. Just yesterday I was thinking if being afraid of seeing super natural entities was blocking my progress and now this suspicion has been confirmed!!! How do I deal with this fear? I have had this fear of ghosts (and ghosts specifically) from a very very young age. Im sure I could try doing aura programming but if anyone has a more efficient method of removing fears like this, please help T_T

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 am

Posts: 922
Aphrodite666 wrote:
Thank you for this post, as this resonates with me very deeply.

I have noticed that I have started excelling at understanding or just "seeing" the true nature of things, or even predicting events based on the current facts (more like, I can see the facts surrounding an event a lot faster and effortlessly, thus allowing me to predict the outcome). And I logically thought this was because I have generally become more powerful and perceptive through meditations but somehow I felt like this "power' was coming from my third eye specifically, but I never gave this feeling further thought or attention.

I worked on my third eye a lot because I want to actually see my Incubi BUT I am terribly afraid of ghosts @_@. Just yesterday I was thinking if being afraid of seeing super natural entities was blocking my progress and now this suspicion has been confirmed!!! How do I deal with this fear? I have had this fear of ghosts (and ghosts specifically) from a very very young age. Im sure I could try doing aura programming but if anyone has a more efficient method of removing fears like this, please help T_T
I was kinda scared of knowing that there could be enemy entities around me and me not being able to see them, what I realized is that I am a spiritual satanist and the enemy is nothing, they can't do shit to you and everytime i get that sleep paralysis and feel threatened I laugh at them because that's the only thing they can do, if the enemy can't even damage you what do you think low vibrational dead humans can do to you?
Namasatan

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:31 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
You inspire and guide me. These two posts show that and help a lot.

I noticed what you say with the third eye. I've seen improvements in my BS detector, and logic. I also just have random insights into my meditation or the JoS text. These did show before seeing things visually. I'm not looking at the astral all day, I have more work to do, but it is rewarding when you see something.

Would you say this is similar to reading tarot? You have to learn what is your own projections being displayed. You own biases and influences on what is shown. And you must be non biased in the assessment at the end. Otherwise your divination can tell you anything or be interpreted to be anything.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:43 am

Posts: 447
Location: Aryasthan
Funny thing is that this week, after meditating and chanting mantras to empower the third eye, I had started to program the energy in a different way, rather than simple empowerment. My first thought was about seeing energies, auras, spiritual entities and so on, but then an idea struck me and I decided to focus them on the ability to see, feel and know the true nature of all that is. Now you come up with this sermon lol In any case, I had to take a step back, because it became too overwhelming to deal with right now. I will try again once I'm more powerful.

Thank you for your sermon. I look forward to more sermons about chakras and psychic abilities.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Posts: 2045
You can try doing some positive affirmations, and I'm not sure if it's necessary but should it be a deep rooted thing go for a Munka working.

I'm copy pasting some answers to help with this:

You can do positive affirmations when you have an energy buzz and you can raise your energies and program it with affirmations, and you can do Munka workings or similar.

Remember to add "permanent" (if this is your goal) and "in a positive and healthy way" or something similar in your affirmations. Do it for 40 days to make it permanent on your soul.

Remember to check if the Moon is Void of Course before starting a working. Lunarium is a good reference site for this.

The Void of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

Remember to put in your correct location.
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/

The Three Steps of Witchcraft
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

Raising Energies
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ra ... ergies.htm

Powerful Short-Cut Meditation
topic12039.html

Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul
http://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
topic15507.html



Aphrodite666 wrote:
Thank you for this post, as this resonates with me very deeply.

I have noticed that I have started excelling at understanding or just "seeing" the true nature of things, or even predicting events based on the current facts (more like, I can see the facts surrounding an event a lot faster and effortlessly, thus allowing me to predict the outcome). And I logically thought this was because I have generally become more powerful and perceptive through meditations but somehow I felt like this "power' was coming from my third eye specifically, but I never gave this feeling further thought or attention.

I worked on my third eye a lot because I want to actually see my Incubi BUT I am terribly afraid of ghosts @_@. Just yesterday I was thinking if being afraid of seeing super natural entities was blocking my progress and now this suspicion has been confirmed!!! How do I deal with this fear? I have had this fear of ghosts (and ghosts specifically) from a very very young age. Im sure I could try doing aura programming but if anyone has a more efficient method of removing fears like this, please help T_T
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Posts: 262
HP Cobra

Its always to admire with what simplicity you always explain the reality of the facts. I remember right where you HP Cobra told yourself that you were deluded seeing the Gods with your physical eyes... But I think so many times you have to pursue your own illusions, which make you work harder and harder with the illusion of being able to reach them. Then when you realize your illusion, you've already gone a step further...!!!

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:41 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Rocky90 wrote:
HP Cobra

Its always to admire with what simplicity you always explain the reality of the facts. I remember right where you HP Cobra told yourself that you were deluded seeing the Gods with your physical eyes... But I think so many times you have to pursue your own illusions, which make you work harder and harder with the illusion of being able to reach them. Then when you realize your illusion, you've already gone a step further...!!!


That can happen...That's the issue. However there is rectification that is needed, that was the point of it.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Posts: 21
So, when I see violet radiancy over objects is the result of me being exposed/adapting to higher bioenergetic levels?

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Posts: 69
Very useful post!

So, for astral vision clairvoyance points are more important than the 3rd eye, right?

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Posts: 179
bluedragon wrote:
Thanks for posting this HP Cobra. I have been working with my own third eye and was wondering if one of my experiences was a positive indicator of it being opened.

After meditating on opening my third eye, I noticed what looked like a blue light imprint of our pet cat, even though my eyes were totally closed. I thought to myself that it shouldn't be possible, unless my third eye was getting activated. Is this a typical experience?

Is it better to completely open the third eye before moving on to completely opening each chakra in sequence, or should we open all the spiritual eyes, chakras, etc. even if they are only partially open? Also, should the eyes, chakras, etc. be completely open before we worry much about specific meditations to empower or strengthen them? Pardon the questions, I'm just very detail oriented.


It's more of like a car engine when you first start it and it revs to a high rpm then as it gets warmed up lowers down in rpms, or similar to the post HP HC did on Icarus and his wings to put it better. Also it is hard to say which way is best in terms of empowerment as it's more of an individual thing but as a core make sure to have AOP, void, Chakra spin or something that works the chakras, and aura cleaning. The rest you can do whatever feels or works best for you and what you feel more attracted to doing, and most importantly being patient and consistent. Below is a link about the Icarus allegory.

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16841.html


Aphrodite666 wrote:
Thank you for this post, as this resonates with me very deeply.

I have noticed that I have started excelling at understanding or just "seeing" the true nature of things, or even predicting events based on the current facts (more like, I can see the facts surrounding an event a lot faster and effortlessly, thus allowing me to predict the outcome). And I logically thought this was because I have generally become more powerful and perceptive through meditations but somehow I felt like this "power' was coming from my third eye specifically, but I never gave this feeling further thought or attention.

I worked on my third eye a lot because I want to actually see my Incubi BUT I am terribly afraid of ghosts @_@. Just yesterday I was thinking if being afraid of seeing super natural entities was blocking my progress and now this suspicion has been confirmed!!! How do I deal with this fear? I have had this fear of ghosts (and ghosts specifically) from a very very young age. Im sure I could try doing aura programming but if anyone has a more efficient method of removing fears like this, please help T_T


Being afraid of those entities gives them power over you, just know that you are the one with power not them. Also a banishing ritual may work well or even just surrounding them in Satanic blue light, fire, chains, visualizing them getting chopped into pieces and using white light, etc.. If it even comes to it you can call on Satan, your gd, or incubi, but the point of Satanism is to become empowered, maybe try even asking one of them what method would be best for you in this case.

Banishing ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:28 am

Posts: 14
Your last two sermons are the wisdom I've been needing for quite some time now. Thank you so much, I feel I'm always directed to the right guidance when I need it the most
Handle your bizz young lord
Don't be living by the stars
Go hard every inch you're a winner

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:08 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Jack666 wrote:
Very useful post!

So, for astral vision clairvoyance points are more important than the 3rd eye, right?


They all tie in and need work as a whole.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:42 am

Posts: 109
Thank you everyone! Very useful stuff!

My fear of ghosts is alas is very illogical, and very much comparable to people who have illogical phobias, like people who have a fear of clowns etc. Just knowing that I have power over them is not enough. But the suggested meditations should rid me of this! :D

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Posts: 4
I opened it after 1 year and started using it. My mistake was that after I started seeing shapes of auras and flow of the energy I stoped training it and using it because I thought that there is no need to train it more, that I just need to empower it. Big mistake. You need to train it alongside empowerment. Now I train it and can see more clearly than ever. Just be patient and open other upper chakras to make it quicker and give your mind enough time to adapt. I nedeed much time to adapt(energy from it was making me nervous) and my head also hurted often. Be prepared for everything.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Posts: 43
Location: Canada
This is super useful to hear. I used to always discount whatever I got, was always sceptical and self doubting but I always just 'knew' things, about people, situations, motivations, unseen stuff and the info would invariably be proven true, sometimes not till years later down the road. For example, i was contacted once by a woman working with a police agency down in the States, they were looking for a missing child, she had seen the work I was doing (long story I won't get into it) and so she thought she would ask me if I could get anything on this girl. They were hoping she was alive. I slept on it, dreamed on it and I told her they would find her, but that she was in three locations, I described where they'd find her head and torso. And then not long after this I'm at work on a coffee break in the staff room, a news bulletin comes on, they're talking about a missing child, they found part of her in a shallow grave.....it was her, or those pieces of her, as I'd seen her, where I'd seen her in the dream and that was fucking horrifying. I'd passed on what I'd gotten, but I'd said, I don't know how true this is....and here I was being shown it was true. I never did another missing child case again. I don't want to see children like that.

Or another example, I'm out for a bike ride and passing this old warehouse. It looks abandoned, with boarded up windows. I stop, get off my bike and am drawn to stand there for some time, staring up at the top floor with the boarded up windows, because I got a vision in my head. I saw young women up there in rooms, chained to bedframes, being sold for sex, against their will. I told myself I was 'imagining' things. and then a few weeks later, on the 6 o clock news, what do I see? That same warehouse and a reporter in front of it saying: police raided this warehouse and found multiple young women chained to bed frames, they were being trafficked for sex. I almost fell off my fucking chair!

Or going into a building that I was interested in possibly renting studio space in, and 'seeing' it in my third eye for an instant as a blazing inferno, decided no, not interested and not long after this, it burns to the ground. I was at work when suddenly this horrible dread and fear gripped my guts. I sensed there was a fire, I thought maybe it was my place, and my cats needed me. I felt their terror. I went to the window and saw a black plume of smoke rising. I told my boss my fear for my animals and that I had to go home NOW. I followed the smoke and was relieved to see it wasn't my place, but this studio a couple blocks over I'd checked out before. The heat was so terrific from a half block away you could feel it blistering, a huge crowd was gathered watching it burn, most people were enjoying the spectacle but I was standing there crying uncontrollably because I knew two cats had died in there, horribly. The next day I brought flowers for them and wove them into the wire fence surrounding the blackened hole. I found out later that in fact, yes, two cats HAD died in that fire. This is the kind of stuff I've had all my life. I could go on and on with examples. Or this ghost in a basement, he wanted to prove to me he was there, so he flung a stack of pipes and 2X4's ten feet across a room past me. THAT was fucking awesome!

I see/sense auras, ghosts, entities, energy, I know things without knowing how I know, I know when I'm being lied to, I worked my ass off for ten plus years on dreamwork, lucid dreaming, out of body work (I got awful, terrible pains in my third eye at this time, for one whole year, I would get these, felt like somebody drilling a hole in my forehead) till I was severely attacked by two reptilians while out of body. My feeling on it was they were going to kill me. This was maybe 15 years before I Dedicated. I'd never known these beings existed before, had never seen them before, I had no clue and it frightenend the fucking shit out of me. They are so fucking UGLY, both their energy but also in the looks department. The only reasaon I got away from them was because they weren't expecting me to have the level of ability I had in the astral. They thought I was easy pickings but I did something unexpected. I thought I must be losing my fucking mind, to have 'imagined' these Beings...so then I spent years trying to block up what I'd worked so hard for years and years to open (stupidly) but I learned you can't. Its like Pandoras Box. Once its opened theres no closing it again. At least not completely. But, I do suffer now from blocks I myself put into place. I'm not as advanced as I was then. Two steps forward, one step back. FUCK. I'm working to remove them. I guess I'm more advanced than I thought I was, though I still beat myself up because I want to be able to SEE the Gods, not just 'feel' them and communicate in various ways. It pisses me off to no end that I did this to myself. I feel really impatient to be able to SEE them, I get mad at myself for not being able to and that I did this to myself. I mean, I still see energy, still know things, see auras....bla bla bla....but its just sort of toned down a few notches. I really want to be able to turn that dial back up to full volume again :) lol I'm going to do what you are suggesting here to work on....see if it helps.

I spent time as psychic for a team of paranormal researchers, you know, with the infrared cameras and night vision whatever, all that gear. Ghost hunters. It was great experience as I wouldn't be told anything about the place, they'd go in, set up etc, I'd wait in the car and then when everything was in place, I'd go in and roam around alone exploring and hunting, tell them what I got and then to have it confirmed, so I KNEW it wasn't my 'imagination' was great practice. I enjoyed it a LOT however, an incident occurred that convinced me these people are fools playing with things they don't understand and it's only a matter of time before one of them gets hurt, so I left. Found out a year later down the road, from another team of people in the same field that this is exactly what occurred. And the funny thing is, I foresaw it, I fucking warned her, I told her she was in danger and from what, but she didn't listen. And man did she ever get fucked up. The other reason was, I knew these things were real, but I decided I don't need to be out hunting them. It seemed to me to be like playing with fire, you know? And maybe I was being a fool too. I mean, for those who are without, they'll come across something stronger than them and get burned. As a Satanist now though, I'm not afraid of that shit, at ALL. But, just because you can like, walk a tightrope between two 50 story buildings, does this mean you do it all the time? I don't know....maybe its just that, I think there are better things to be doing.

I'm intrigued aphrodite, that you are fearful of ghosts. I wonder why? I mean, I can kind of understand why, when we did the all night stake outs in the dark and I'm roaming around the building alone....that can be a little spooky. but I found that ghosts are just people, and like people, an average person doesn't have any intention to harm you, its the same with them. Sure, there's the odd asswipe jerk who might enjoy yanking your chain and there are bad people, who are just as bad as ghosts. And then there are entities, like the shadow people. I don't think these are or were ever human. But thats just MY opinion. However, whatever they are, They are NOT friendly. I was investigating a business and they had one in there, it attacked me. it was angry I was exposing it, telling them where it liked to hide, etc. I was walking down stairs when it leaped on top of me from above, wrapped itself around me and proceeded to try to suck the life/energy out of me. I got a terrible headache, very weak, almost fainted and fell down the stairs. I went outside, laid in the grass and concentrated on breathing white light into my aura till it came off. Now I'd just fry it with Satanic fire.

So, I have a couple of questions, HP HC. Once upon a time I lived in an apartment that was severely haunted. when I saw it the first time, it was full of grey 'mist'. The bedroom I saw full of black 'mist'. There was a kind of portal open in there and things came through. One night one of these things attacked me. Long story short, i'm literally frozen in terror, can't move as this thing is nearing me. When I got this vision in my head of myself as a Lion, and my home as my den. I got Mad. Furious. I thought: you just made the biggest mistake of your frigging life, coming into my den to attack ME. And my feet suddenly were on fire! And that fire blasted up my spine, I felt it blow out the top of my head, it felt like a blowtorch. And I could move again, I wasn't scared, i was totally ready to kill this thing. So, was this kundalini rising? I'm sure I'm not risen, I'm sure its not risen now but, did I experience a temporary rising of kundalini? There was no fear, and I felt really powerful. I'm just wondering what that was? There was another time where I'd spent 6 weeks doing energy work to try to help heal someone, and at the end, after I'd grounded, my awareness suddenly kind of expanded like a balloon, I suddenly could 'see' 'feel' the coastline and the ocean (I live by an ocean), I felt them like they were a part of my Being/Body, I could envision a place and 'see' it...it was the most unbelievable ecstasy, I totally blissed out crying and laughing. I got up and danced. it lasted an hour and then dialed back down to normal range again. was this kundalini rising? What was that? it is the hope to experience this again that keeps me meditating. it was the best feeling in the world.

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Posts: 43
Location: Canada
I don't know if I described that very good....I 'see' the Gods in my third eye or in my imagination. When I say see them I mean as if they were physically there in front of me see them. Thats what I mean.

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
Zola you are incredible and amazing to me. I enjoy your stories and I could just keep listening to them. You are gifted in so many ways. Your artwork is beautiful. You are also a skilled psychic and you are generally intelligent as a person. Not to mention whatever magical abilities you have obtained here. You have good things on the horizon for you I believe.

You story resonates with me. I could be so powerful now if the enemy programs hadn't got in my way. That's to say my case is similar to yours in some ways. That I was advanced in some areas and then atrophied.

I was born psychic and I'm sure if I had the JoS knowledge then I would have honed and perfected it quite a bit by now. Over time with teachings such as "psychic is bullshit and fake" or "Jesus doesn't allow witchcraft" led me to ignore this innate talent and forget about it.

Also I was so psychic that going to public school became too much for me. Without Satanic teachings to guide me my abilities became too much. So every single time something bad was going to happen I knew of it. Every evil person or dirty soul I could feel. I became extremely overwhelmed. I didn't know how to clean my aura of this, or shut it down temporary. So I let my abilities atrophy.

I used to be able to speed because every time there was a cop I knew about it before hand and I'd just slow down before I got to the cop. And I knew the intentions of people and things like that. I was pretty good for being a Christian with no training.

I know I can gain it back. My mother is a Christian with no knowledge and is in fact quite powerful as a psychic. She just doesn't know it or how to focus it. Also just her willpower will cause things to manifest. She just needs to wake up and she'd be powerful.

Anyway I hope we both get our powers back. It sounds like maybe you were more powerful than me though. What got you these powers, did you work towards them originally or you were born this way? I mean before JoS.

Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Posts: 168
Zola. I too have some questions.

Know you are not being weird with this portal. I have heard this before and I have experienced some similar attacks in the past.

Also I want to ask. Why the f does my room get abnormally dark after some time and it lightens up after a banishing? Why does it seem Im looking at clouds in the dark and not so much like 'ahh fck with my head cant see straight all fuzzy snow clouds' and why would that be gone after a banishing. Well lol more likely, what the f are those?

I remember this one time something came to my room. Out of nowhere. It terrified me. I was very scared. It felt PURE EVIL. Not even one single bit of humanity in there. I instinctively ran away multiple times and couldnt sit still. Till I was fed up and I raged at the thing. Every cell of my being basicly joined in, raised some energy by doing that apparently then I turned on the thibg and literally threatened to kill it if it wouldnt leave immediately.
And it left but I could feel it sticking around and I could point at it and say its about .. Km that way.
Ffies normal people dont notice shit.

I wake up from these things. I woke up twice by feeling an angry entity in my house. Doesnt feel very pleasant either.

And then not to mention all those weird dreams about just killing black creatures without seemingly having even an concoius soul.and the training to stay focussed and not be subjected by a mindfck.. K anyway I stop talking now.

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 am

Posts: 109
@Zola and @Roswitha I know I read somewhere that grey/black energies and mists are death energies. Im pulling this outta my ass (as usual) but maybe if the energy thickens enough it looks like a mist?

@Zola your stories remind me of my close relative a lot! If he stayed at a place and had a sudden random thought about a fire then that place would catch fire later on, also the same with floods. But he ignores his psychic abilities so it never developed, I told him about JoS but he read the front page and didnt bother to study further... (he is a stubborn guy) his loss. Another SS told me the same thing about ghosts too and I calmed down a bit but the fear is still there. If I feel like saw something that is not physical in the corner of my eye I get shivers. It doesnt matter if the entity is harmful or not. Even with summoning Demons I would close my eye shut at the beginning, afraid of seeing (doesnt matter what or who I see, if its spiritual then you bet im afraid), but with Demons I would feel comforted by their energies and the fear would pass after a shortwhile. I have noticed that I would be afraid of seeing my Incubi too!!! Anyways I have started programming my aura, and Im practicing seeing stuff so im sure this fear will be gone!

I feel sad for the naturally talented psychics who dont know of JoS, and slightly annoyed at the ones like my relative!!!

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Posts: 168
Well wouldnt I have died yet then? Ive seen it most of my life. I thought it was odd when I first noticed it.

Aphrodite666 wrote:
@Zola and @Roswitha I know I read somewhere that grey/black energies and mists are death energies. Im pulling this outta my ass (as usual) but maybe if the energy thickens enough it looks like a mist?


Return to JoyofSatan666