Board index JoyofSatan666 How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:01 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This is important and I want to be very simplistic in this post to get the point across. The point in Yoga (or meditation at large) is not to give yourself bursts of energy until you remain senseless. Power comes as a result of power, and to successfully advance spiritually, you need to always remain in a sense of balance, or at least know how to maintain it.

Every meditation session must end with a balancing meditation. This can be hatha yoga to ground your energies, or some hatha with some of the things written below. This is why the most important things are balance and persistence.

We can do some meditations that will knock us senseless, when we are spiritually open. This is not really the whole aim. This is not the hard thing either. The challenging thing is to actually tap into this power, incorporate it, and become a balanced conduit for it.

If you feel out of balance, you can control this by doing Hatha Yoga. This must be maintained daily. If there are imbalances that can't be fixed with Alternate Nostil breathing and Yoga, you can also add the chanting of AUM for 5 minutes a day. The sounds must be distinct. You open your mouth, do A, and then slowly close the mouth, automatically producing AUM.

If you have serious imbalances, you need to do SATANAMA for a solid 10 minutes a day. Really relax and melt into it. There is no way that these, if continued for a solid period of time, will leave you without balance. If your case is extremely severe, then use the rune ISA to attain this. ISA will slow down the processes in a necessary fashion for you to maintain control.

Part of being balanced in finding the balance between the material body, the mind, the emotions, and the soul/spirit. Meditation works on the soul and all the bodies. Having a sane mind that is deprogrammed from things that cause you ill, is the healthy mind. The emotions can be healed by meditation in itself, and lastly the material body has it's own balance such as the hormonal.

All these come in unity when you meditate, and all of these are rectified, but a particular part may need particular attention. Your meditation advancement will highlight where the problem is.

When your energies are well aligned, then naturally you will gain control of mind. This will help you advance very quickly. It's balance that will do this, and this is the only thing that will breed a real and lasting sense of power.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Is doing many meditations د in my program not good ??? I tried to ask my guardian....i got positive thoughs and dreams too and i feel more then fine when i wake up in the morning...

I also have many thoughs about the serpent after i did the opening base chakra meditation (laum)....very strong thoughs sometimes about the serpent is this good or bad ???

I dont try to push the meditations but should i go ahead or should i be more patient generally؟؟؟

Thank You for this. I have been obsessed with balance lately and giving others the perspective to not dominate sessions only on what they think is the issue. Often times they see the issues through a half truth filter of what they are used to feeding, which only enhances that issues ability to mask itself. Its like spraying bleach on mold, only to allow the rotten wood to remain in the walls and reproduce mold later on. I like to iterate that I do not refer merely to superficial or aesthetically symmetrical balance, but every individuals own proportional balance. Everyone has a select ratio which allows for optimal functioning. Thank you for clarifying this through your post.

Really love this sermon hp I love how the the minds connect while meditating honestly didn't know this multiple things that help me in this post it's so helpful thank you..
Love you much
Hail Satan

Really excited to put my new knowledge to use!

I must ask, is breathing in / storing in energy (preferably from the Sun) into a Chakra for an hour straight everyday the key to spiritual and occult power as well? Does it help with spiritual progression at all?

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:37 pm

What about those who can't feel the strong energy buzz we used to feel? how to restore it?
i can't feel anymore energy buzz when doing kundalini yoga i hope this is not a bad sign.

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Sun Eyes wrote:
I must ask, is breathing in / storing in energy (preferably from the Sun) into a Chakra for an hour straight everyday the key to spiritual and occult power as well? Does it help with spiritual progression at all?

Empowering your solar chakra is very effective for advancement because the solar chakra is the powerhouse of the soul. A strong solar chakra makes you willpower and magick in general more powerful and more effective.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Site Admin

Black Sun wrote:
What about those who can't feel the strong energy buzz we used to feel? how to restore it?
i can't feel anymore energy buzz when doing kundalini yoga i hope this is not a bad sign.

This could be planetary and there is nothing to worry about. Use Sowilo or Sol to up your energies a bit.

Hp is doing yoga before or after the meditation the same?
Namasatan

I'm not able to open my third eye.After the 40 days program I've been doing consistent meditations with yoga too.Its just as I'm seriously concentrating on the third eye I'm definitely feel it and all other chakras as well but I still can't see shit.Its been too long .Please HPCobra could you advice me one this matter ?

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
I'm not able to open my third eye.After the 40 days program I've been doing consistent meditations with yoga too.Its just as I'm seriously concentrating on the third eye I'm definitely feel it and all other chakras as well but I still can't see shit.Its been too long .Please HPCobra could you advice me one this matter ?
It takes months not days.
Namasatan

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

Took me 2 years to be able to use my imagination effectively and another uear to really see the astral.

Work on visualization daily. Draw with both hands, affirm you can see, eat healthy and keep meditating.

Some of us are more blind in some senses than others just keep at it

Site Admin

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

Check out my latest post.

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

My case is the same as yours, I can feel my 3rd eye very strongly but I cant see anything. You should read this post: topic20068.html

What Im thinking of doing from now on is to try scrying. I think practicing actually seeing things alongside empowering my 3rd eye (and related chakras which are Crown 6th and the Pineal Gland, I also empower the temple chakras with them) will really help. Also I need to deal with my fear of seeing supernatural things which is a personal issue of mine.

A good reminder is not to be greedy, an emotion that veers us away from what is White and Satanic.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Perseverance666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

Took me 2 years to be able to use my imagination effectively and another uear to really see the astral.

Work on visualization daily. Draw with both hands, affirm you can see, eat healthy and keep meditating.

What do you mean by drawing with both hands ?!
I thought we draw things with our mind only. That's what I do for visualizations.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
A good reminder is not to be greedy, an emotion that veers us away from what is White and Satanic.

Money is important in this world. If you do not have money, you do not eat and you will be sleeping on the streets. Enemy programs constantly preach "money is the root of all evil," "greed will keep you from enlightenment," and other attacks against wealth so the enemy can accumulate all wealth for themselves. Greed does not interfere with spiritual progress. If someone is greedy and that motivates them to accumulate wealth, the world needs more wealthy Satanists. Imagine if the Joy of Satan had a few million dollars, which is pocket change for the wealthy elite of the world. We would have billboards, DDoS protection so the website does not go down, TV ads, and the clergy would not have to do the massive amount of work they do for Satan on top of a regular job.

DecipimurSpecieRecti wrote:
Perseverance666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:

What do you mean by drawing with both hands ?!
I thought we draw things with our mind only. That's what I do for visualizations.

When you get adept at manipulating energy, you can mold energy using your hands.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Hp lately I've been feeling as if I was in a dream, especially in the morning, my memory of what I do in the morning seems like a dream rather than something concrete. Is this because i'm unbalanced? I still havent put at use the knowledge you gave us but soon will.
Namasatan

Aquarius wrote:
Hp lately I've been feeling as if I was in a dream, especially in the morning, my memory of what I do in the morning seems like a dream rather than something concrete. Is this because i'm unbalanced? I still havent put at use the knowledge you gave us but soon will.

I had the same experience specially when u raised much more amount of energy not like before
any way have u tried while in this state to relax and try to look at others what they r doing? i managed twice in this

Black Sun wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I had the same experience specially when u raised much more amount of energy not like before
any way have u tried while in this state to relax and try to look at others what they r doing? i managed twice in this
Yep, it started when I increased the amount of meditation, it's over now, thanks for replying:)
Namasatan

Helpful words right here, as I really think I am having some imbalance, so thank you very much Cobra.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Return to JoyofSatan666