Board index JoyofSatan666 Damaging The Enemy with Truth

Damaging The Enemy with Truth

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:18 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Many people are wondering when it comes to some things and how they did happen. If you pay close attention in history, you will see the momentary victories of the jews didn't happen by their own power by any means, but by the power of their retarded opponents.

This is because the jew is powerful in these matters, but through magick, lying and subversion (by the art of deception thou shall wage war) they have brought their enemies to destroy themselves.

One typical example is how they used the Christian retards to kill their own Pagan blood people, or how they used particular tribes in Africa, turning half of them Christian and half of them Muslim, and putting them to kill one another mercilessly. No jews died in any of these wars.

As with anything else, the jews hate their own methods being practiced on them, which is the worst.

The jews now are in power, and they heavier stakes for them are for their own weight to fall upon themselves, not for the 'goyim' to jump on top of their head. You can see this in how they collapsed their own media (we helped them didn't we...) or how they revealed election frauds, how jews opened their mouth and spoke openly about their agenda and so forth.

Given the jewish nature, as we enter a climax, this will only continue. If they had kept this all secret, they would have won, but what they have accomplished now is turn all the world against them, and at best they can only hope to keep on the same route.

The enemy is only surviving because they keep Spiritual Satanists on the side, and away from any influential positions or any influential work. This is because we know the full Truth and facts, as handed down by the only real enemies that pissrayel does have. This is the worst and the most toxic thing.

Any time wasted to push the message, raise websites, archive in jewtube, or spread PDF's, is not wasted time, you are changing lives of people even if just 20 people see the videos. One thing leads to another, the key is for you to open up a hole in the enemy ship, and then it starts to sink.

There are intelligent people out there, but the enemy controlling all communication, doesn't let clever people assosciate. This is helping the enemy and their agenda. Check one example for instance about this seemingly small YT channel I made. As a result I don't have 'fun time' no more, but rather spend any time I have made a space for helping in internet warfare. It actually educated a few hundred people over the reality of Satanism and that we are not some monsters like the enemy claims. This continues so long there is backup and so long we do this, nobody can really stop us.

Our Truth is undeniable and based on facts, and therefore unbeatable. They can only hide this and this can only go that far. I wasn't that good at making videos, I sat down and learned, and this material has to move and circulate on it's own with our help. It may look little today but we have no idea to whose computer it will end, and how they will take the matter.

The jews are hanging from a thread. One thread is christianity, which is their savior through weakening their enemies (spiritual power). The other thread is the invasions and the bad life conditions of goyim which do not allow them to have power over them (this is the material reality, finances etc).

Communication and politics is the last frontier, in which they have failed extremely miserably as they are not having any leadership talents or any real care to lead anyway. They are collapsing in all areas.

The war of information really does win all of the above. With 15 minutes a day, you can reek them damage that they tried to save themselves from in tens of centuries. In other words, you have power over the enemy given the massive leverage of their crimes and so forth. USE IT.

Everyone has 10 minutes a day and you can effectively use them to spam and do even the smallest deed to harm the enemy in some way. Little by little, their ship will sink. The minds of people after all the crimes of the enemy are VERY fertile to the Truth at this point, and thanks to the RTR's this is so.

Also, a big thank you to all the people down in the frontiers. We will be victorious in the end.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 am

I'm blown away HP HC, by how much you're able to write. Your output of work is impressive. It's so terrific, to have you here at the fore exhorting us onwards, lending inspiration and providing encouraging words and insight on what is happening on the world stage for all of us who fight. Its terrific for morale and I always look forward to see what you will be writing next. Thank you for being here :)

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:48 am

How are we gonna celebrate the 23.12.2019? Cause that day is Monday, Satans most holiest day of the week.
Fear is an illusion.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Even reaching one person is important all of you are here because you are one person who was reached.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 am

I do swear by the fact the dynamic content added to your videos are definitely bringing more people especially NS to Spiritual Satanism.
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Even reaching one person is important all of you are here because you are one person who was reached.
I too became a ss just because some guy had posted in a xtian group it was something gradual but still it would be still slower.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:17 am

I think we Should create an RTR that directly influences the gentiles to seek Spiritual Satanism, or causes them to be curious about it. Which would be leading most of them to Joy of Satan.
What do the high priests think?

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:34 pm

I highly encourage and recommend people hit the quora market for warfare. You can reach thousands easily. It just like yahoo answers except that this place allows more free speech and there is no shadow banning. There are hundreds of new questions daily by new people, on Satanism, christianity, Satan and more.

https://www.quora.com/

I crossed 10 000 views on all my answers... :D

All of these answers had links and much information. Many of them were upvoted also. So if anyone ran out of places to fight this is one excellent place.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 pm

You lead and teach with effort that would exhaust many. Thanks for this. I will continue the online warfare in a smart way. Rtr effects can be seen. It started that when I noticed I could make a comment and the mob wouldn't shout me down like they did only 1or 2 years ago. Now the crowd is saying thing on their own before somebody like us even shows up.

You are right any comment or link can save a life. I am here, to make a story short, because of ONE COMMENT ON REDDIT. It was a thread about magick and this person talked about JoS and linked to it. Everyone gave him hell for the JoS comment and all talked down to it, and spiritual satanism. I didn't care. I was open to any reality at that point so i gave it a chance and here i am today.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:04 pm

BraunElpida666 wrote:
I highly encourage and recommend people hit the quora market for warfare. You can reach thousands easily. It just like yahoo answers except that this place allows more free speech and there is no shadow banning. There are hundreds of new questions daily by new people, on Satanism, christianity, Satan and more.

All of these answers had links and much information. Many of them were upvoted also. So if anyone ran out of places to fight this is one excellent place.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Awesome! I my onlinewarfare spans a few different platforma im gonna add this one to my list

We are breachong through soon the (((ship))) will sink completely

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Goldfingers wrote:
I think we Should create an RTR that directly influences the gentiles to seek Spiritual Satanism, or causes them to be curious about it. Which would be leading most of them to Joy of Satan.
What do the high priests think?

The RTRs are Reversing Torah curses when the Rabbis and kikes read and affirm their texts.
So technically ALL the RTRs directly influence Gentiles to seek Spirtual Satanism, since it removes the blindfold the Kike placed on humanity for so long.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Well said. new here iv seen RTR alot what is that exactly

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:36 pm

BraunElpida666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

thanks for the lead...never thought of using quora but you're right...and the audience tends to be educated.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 pm

How does it feel, having pushed RTR's in the communication field, causing hundreds of thousands to go medieval on CNN?
#CNNBlackMail
Do a Google images search with cnnblackmail

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:40 am

If anyone here is going to post links on YouTube be sure not to post the whole links because the anti-spam system catches that and even though it seems like you posted your comment no one else will see it. Just post the links like "666blacksun net" although if you'll post too many at once the spam filter will catch it and they will show up for no one, but you.

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:27 am

Some one also said in the What Today Needs thread that 10-50 comments per day is the maximum amount because Google has a "quality algorithm" of sorts that monitors it.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:50 am

NaziMan12 wrote:
Some one also said in the What Today Needs thread that 10-50 comments per day is the maximum amount because Google has a "quality algorithm" of sorts that monitors it.

I use a bunch of different youtube accounts I've created over the years, which enables me to post a lot more. I periodically check the accounts to make sure they're not shadowbanned (of course, if a channel requires approval of comments before they appear, the fact that they don't show up right away is not necessarily proof that they were shadowbanned.)
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 am

I think the point of everything is to diminish the jewish race as a whole. White, Black or Asian we are all Gentile and the only way we will get the quality of life that is deserving to our races is to do that, sweep the rug from the under the jew. This is how you will materially advance if you look at it at a long term angle, not only being given high rank in the Army's of Hell whom will become your friends but make the world a White, Black and Asian world, not a jewish one. Lets go team!!!

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 am

HailVictory88 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:

I use a bunch of different youtube accounts I've created over the years, which enables me to post a lot more. I periodically check the accounts to make sure they're not shadowbanned (of course, if a channel requires approval of comments before they appear, the fact that they don't show up right away is not necessarily proof that they were shadowbanned.)

Yep that will do it and great tip on the shadow banning.

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:14 am

How does incorporating everything Nazi under the sun. What I mean here is taking Hitlers formula and using it.. Hitler took all the beautiful things in life and recognized them as Satans creation which they are and used these to awaken the people to the Truth of Satan. Destroying Islam, Communism, and Christianity by any means. Artists and such can help destroy this just by creating culture and he incorporated this into the Nazi Party ideology, bringing every one together.

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 am

HailVictory88 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:

Is there a way to make accounts on jootube without using a phone number? The only way I can get on there is through the mobile site.

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:48 pm

@Satanic Soldier: Sometimes I get the phone number message but if I wait a few days sometimes it will let me register without one. Also, here is a quote from johnson_akemi you might find helpful:
"If you need a phone number to make a Yahoo account so you can access High Priest Jake Carlson's posts, there are online SMS services you can use to activate an account. There are also smartphone apps, like FreedomPop for iPhone, that you can use to get a temporary phone number. Another option is to spend $5 on a prepaid phone and use that phone to activate all your accounts."
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:
@Satanic Soldier: Sometimes I get the phone number message but if I wait a few days sometimes it will let me register without one. Also, here is a quote from johnson_akemi you might find helpful:
"If you need a phone number to make a Yahoo account so you can access High Priest Jake Carlson's posts, there are online SMS services you can use to activate an account. There are also smartphone apps, like FreedomPop for iPhone, that you can use to get a temporary phone number. Another option is to spend $5 on a prepaid phone and use that phone to activate all your accounts."

Those are pretty good ideas I might do the prepaid phone. I just recently have learned what proxy is and how to use it too. Thanks! :)

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:19 am

You need a PC I think Satanic Soldier but HailSatansVictory has a solution for you it looks like

Post Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:27 am

Some one was talking about debating.. Never debate with a jew unless you have a pre planned essay - as advised in the NSDAP Propagandists book here: http://web.archive.org/web/201503011801 ... _nsdap.pdf

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:24 pm

sonnyroc wrote:
Well said. new here iv seen RTR alot what is that exactly

Dude, I saw nobody replied you about this and I thought I'd step in. What do you mean with "what is that exactly"? Are you talking about the RTRs? If so, RTR stands for Reverse Torah Ritual. We're basically making the world a better place by reversing all the curses the Jews have placed on us Gentiles.

Information on How to Correctly Perform an RTR: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm
Current Schedule: topic20307.html (ends on August 10th)

Cheers, man.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Return to JoyofSatan666