Board index JoyofSatan666 The End of the Third Sex

The End of the Third Sex

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:05 pm
hammerofthegods_666 Site Admin

This five-part sermon was written mostly for third sex Satanists, but it will also be of interest for people who still have Christian or Islamic values towards the third sex. There is plenty to write about concerning the pending Noahide Laws, but since most liberal, irreligious Jews, as well as *some* "progressive" Orthodox Jews wear a mask that makes these Jews look like they are pro-third sex, but in reality, they are really only for the Jewish version of homosexuality, and never the natural, Gentile version, these kikes must be exposed. This sermon also exists to wake our White Aryan third sex people up from their anti-White, anti-family, anti-White Civilization, anarchistic state of mind and return them to Aryan Paganism--the Satanic religion. This sermon also serves to forge a greater understanding between heterosexuals and the third sex. I will be writing more about certain things about the pending Noahide movement that the Jews purposely confuse their Gentile enemies about.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/noahide/

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/noahide2/

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/noahide3/

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/noahide4/

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/noahide5/

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

http://www.joyofsatan.com

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Wow, thank you for these, they look great. I have started on them and look forward to finishing them soon.

I had a brief question about what I've read in some of your former sermons, HP. You stress the need for many Whites to procreate (which I strongly agree with.) However, is it acceptable for a few Whites who feel genuinely not called to have children to remain single and devote their time and energy to other efforts to help our Race? Would this be accepted in a Satanic society, as long as stemmed from one's nature as an individual and not a desire to damage the Race or civilization?

I think most people naturally want to have children, so it should not be problematic for a few individuals to avoid having children and use their extra time for some cause or project that it is of genuine use and not for the sole purpose of ego gratification, but perhaps I am wrong.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm

So by third sex observing "mating season", does "observing" mean simply respecting but not partaking in heterosexual reproduction? Or does "observing" mean that we third sex individuals have sex with women (if male) or men (if female) to make babies?

Was Hitler right in Zweites Buch in saying that birth control shouldn't be used, with the exception of less than ideal babies (i.e. , down syndrome) since population control should be handled as 'acute, but not chronic deaths', basically, Eternal struggle is the price of survival and invovles survival of the fittest? Or should we ignore what Hitler said (also, was that book authentic?)

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

He said "respected" not "observe", meaning some of these 3rd sex indiviuals could procreate if they felt like it.
Entity666 wrote:
So by third sex observing "mating season", does "observing" mean simply respecting but not partaking in heterosexual reproduction? Or does "observing" mean that we third sex individuals have sex with women (if male) or men (if female) to make babies?

About Hitler, context is everything. This should be self evident in regards to the context of the time and the dire situation the White race is nowdays. Also an interesting response on eugenics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U
Was Hitler right in Zweites Buch in saying that birth control shouldn't be used, with the exception of less than ideal babies (i.e. , down syndrome) since population control should be handled as 'acute, but not chronic deaths', basically, Eternal struggle is the price of survival and invovles survival of the fittest? Or should we ignore what Hitler said (also, was that book authentic?)

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 pm
hammerofthegods_666 Site Admin

HailVictory88 wrote:
Wow, thank you for these, they look great. I have started on them and look forward to finishing them soon.

I had a brief question about what I've read in some of your former sermons, HP. You stress the need for many Whites to procreate (which I strongly agree with.) However, is it acceptable for a few Whites who feel genuinely not called to have children to remain single and devote their time and energy to other efforts to help our Race? Would this be accepted in a Satanic society, as long as stemmed from one's nature as an individual and not a desire to damage the Race or civilization?

I think most people naturally want to have children, so it should not be problematic for a few individuals to avoid having children and use their extra time for some cause or project that it is of genuine use and not for the sole purpose of ego gratification, but perhaps I am wrong.

It is my opinion that the more of our people who create and raise natural families, the better, but you definitely have a point. It is certainly true that not every single Aryan is meant for biological parenthood, but rather, mother/father figures for Aryan Civilization, instead, in much the same way that our Fuhrer was. He didn't stay single, but to my knowledge, he didn't have any children of his own. However, he and Eva Braun never died, their bodies have never been found, so who knows if the Fuhrer has remained childless?

Either way, hetero, homo, or bisexual, there are most definitely individuals who have work cut out for them, whether on the battlefield, or in a room full of books of endless knowledge, that contributes to White Civilization that doesn't leave any time to raise and nurture children. Such individuals will not be frowned upon in the Coming Age.

Most of today's NS and WN people who, regardless of religion, still hold Christian or Muslim [and therefore, Jewish] attitudes towards homosexuality are the least likely to have any successful relationships, let alone children of their own, so they project their failures onto the third sex. Things are beginning to change, though. More and more of today's Nazis and White Nationalists are opening up for serious third sex Nazis who are serious about NS and aren't just into this because of a uniform fetish.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

http://www.joyofsatan.com

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 am

HailVictory88 wrote:

No one can force you to have children if you do not want to.
It's not like the race is forever gone, if you don't want to have children.
And if those people use their time both for work and for themselves, what is wrong with it? I mean they don't have to work continually until exhaustion, in their extra time, when other people use that time for raising their children.
Some people don't want to have children for many reasons, not necessarily because that is their nature. Others wait for the right person to appear or want to advance as much as possible to make sure they can give their children all the best etc.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:45 am

I think I read somewhere in the sermons that third sex will be called to make a sacrifice in order to save our race, since birth rates are low. Or something like.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 am

HailVictory88 wrote:

Throw one stone at someone's head and it hurts. Get your family (numerous children) to throw one stone each (e.g. 5 stones in total) and it hurts someone's head maybe more than 5 times more. I might argue most Pagans are not inclined to break their backs earning pennies so they can eat every day. Shall we not work, so we can starve and live on the streets, picking rotten food out of a bin? Which side has more people? Whites or the jew and its dirty lizards? Next time, you can have 20-30+ stones being thrown (your grandchildren), then 60-80+ (your great-grandchildren), etc. Alternatively, you can just throw 1 stone at the enemy's head.

I forgot who it was but a member said they don't want children in this fight to live. It's not my business what they choose to do, but I might judge them harshly for not increasing our numbers - not to mention each new individual White child's mind adds to the total, making the total greater than the sum of the parts.

"Shall we throw 1 stone or 20, 60, 200 stones at the enemy's head?"
Commit suicide, perhaps. :evil: That's the same as throwing 1 stone, but taking longer to kill yourself.

The total (1; 5; 20-30+; 60-80+; etc.) would be much greater still - each individual person can influence X number of people; your children, grandchildren, & great-grandchildren can influence innumerable others. Let's just throw 1 stone and die, instead, yes? :evil:

Sorry. That's just my non-logical "opinion".
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:11 am

"a jew is a jew is a jew"
this particular phrase was imprinted in my mind .
What does it mean ?

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 am

How many good Jews you can find. Same as saying a cancer is a cancer, find the cancer that cures cancer.

Goldenage18 wrote:
What does it mean ?

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:00 am

FancyMancy wrote:
I forgot who it was but a member said they don't want children in this fight to live. It's not my business what they choose to do, but I might judge them harshly for not increasing our numbers - not to mention each new individual White child's mind adds to the total, making the total greater than the sum of the parts.

Why should you judge them like this? Did you even read my comment? Do you even know exactly the motives of those people who still do not want to have children? (There may be quite a lot.)
Especially, raising children is not easy.
Others do not want to have children because they want to devote now more time to Satanism and rituals and maybe, after this war is over, will want to have children to be sure they will give them the best things. And above all, these children will grow into a healthier society.

You can not force someone to do something if they don't want. We are in Satanism here.
And also, have you forgotten that each one is different?
Really, open your mind more...

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:45 am

Egon wrote:
How many good Jews you can find. Same as saying a cancer is a cancer, find the cancer that cures cancer.

Goldenage18 wrote:
What does it mean ?

I know the sense of the phrase, what I don't understand is the number of time this word is repeated
A jew is a jew okay but what does it mean :
a jew is a jew IS A JEW 3 times

Hps Maxine used the same phrase

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:49 am

Molly wrote:

Why should you judge them like this? Did you even read my comment? Do you even know exactly the motives of those people who still do not want to have children? (There may be quite a lot.)
Especially, raising children is not easy.
Others do not want to have children because they want to devote now more time to Satanism and rituals and maybe, after this war is over, will want to have children to be sure they will give them the best things. And above all, these children will grow into a healthier society.

Or there are others situations. Same people who can now say that they want children, over 20 years they can refuse to have children because they realized they could not handle such a responsibility.
As there are people who are saying now that they don't want to have children, and over a few years to say the opposite and so on.

It's very easy to comment and judge when you are not in the situation of others.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:08 am

Whatever the reason may be, "not wanting them into this war" is definitively not an excuse. We here are all enganged and we were kids at some point. Too confortable thinking we could just skip this and reincarnate after other Satanists did all the hard working.

Molly wrote:

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 am

Egon wrote:
We here are all enganged and we were kids at some point.

Is that so? Well, let's know some people think very well about how they want to be their children.
What genes they will have. Or what skills they will have.

How can you make such statements when you do not even know the reasons? And as I said above, it's very easy to comment when you do not fully know the situation.
Do you have any idea how hard others work or how long they have to wait to become spiritually advanced, acquire abilities for their children? So that they do not feel lower than others and don't have so much to do for certain abilities? To enjoy life much better.

Have you thought about such aspects?

And there are people who want to have a family, not to raise their own child alone or to have a baby with the first man they meet on the street. They do not deserve to have a family the way they want? Even if they have to become Gods for that?
Well, if everyone would make children because they have an obligation, where would be the love in all of this?

Think better before making all sorts of statements. Because it's not as simple as it sounds. It's not easy at all.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Goldenage18 wrote:
What does it mean ?

It means that a jew, is always a jew, no matter what, always jewish. Jews are always jews. Jewishness is something that can never depart a jew, it's their essence.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Im catching up on the forums because I've been busy. This sermon is really good and I'm gonna be buried in it for a while. At this point my question is what is this referenced "third sex octahedron"? Did I miss an earlier sermon or pdf about this? It sounds vaguely familiar but I am not sure.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:05 pm

People can mix Races if they so wish. Should we also not judge them for that, especially when most that do that, and most who are targeted, are >99.9% of Whites? Being White, making inter-racial/bi-racial/mixed babies is the same as killing one's own White Race. Not making babies, when your side's numbers are dwindling, is the same.

In war, discipline is needed, is it not? The talk of being too soft, saying Whites may mix Races and/or not grow and nurture White children in and for this war, is passive, christian talk. "Onward, christian soldiers", yes? What about Satanic soldiers, raising our numbers?

I did not say anything about forcing anyone to do anything. I am not being closed-minded; I am being focused. It's OK for a "HP" to say "increased numbers are needed" but when a lowly non-"HP" says the same in different words, he is closed-minded and "wrong". Use your brain more.

Goldenage18 wrote:
I know the sense of the phrase, what I don't understand is the number of time this word is repeated
A jew is a jew okay but what does it mean :
a jew is a jew IS A JEW 3 times

Hps Maxine used the same phrase

With the dissimilation of language by the jew, "a jew is a jew is a jew" is just emphasising that a jew = a jew, and will never be anything else.

Egon wrote:
Whatever the reason may be, "not wanting them into this war" is definitively not an excuse. We here are all enganged and we were kids at some point. Too confortable thinking we could just skip this and reincarnate after other Satanists did all the hard working.

Molly wrote:

Numbers are needed. Raising children is hard work. People should grow up and dump the christian crapitude. "If you suffer for my sake, I shall bless you in one of worlds" ~Satan (paraphrased). Alternatively, "I am too weak to grow children into strong Satanists, to increase our numbers, and end this war - and the enemy - sooner". The physical realm (the lowest 'level' of existence) is always lagging behind. Growing biological children is physical. Then teaching and nurturing them spiritually is a 'higher plane of existence'. Not to mention, as I said, more = greater than the sum of the parts. Physicality is always behind. We need to work from the ground up - quite literally.

I apologise for sounding harsh - and yes, I intend to sound harsh - but this is war. It's not a war game, a simulation, or Cowboys and Indians. It's fucking war. Grow some balls and some hair on your balls and your chest, people.

As a non-"HP", I am disliked for being harsh and direct. I don't want to waste time learning diplomatic talk, i.e. compromising to let us "all just get on". You can focus on one single thing (my point about judging them) and cry about that, or you can be encouraged to be strong, or be afraid because of being too weak.

tl;dr Do what you like, but be strong because we need the numbers.

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Third Sex Merkaba. The links for this and explanation are referenced in this very sermon.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Im catching up on the forums because I've been busy. This sermon is really good and I'm gonna be buried in it for a while. At this point my question is what is this referenced "third sex octahedron"? Did I miss an earlier sermon or pdf about this? It sounds vaguely familiar but I am not sure.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:25 pm

The point was fancy to not be so fcking biased. Yes we DO need to grow numbers but we are NOT breeding machines and/or sex slaves.

Some of us like said before have a lot of important stuff to do and we need to cool down some times too. Which is what the others also tried to point out.

It isnt just we work hard let the others have kids, its just quite a bit of thought has went into this.

Please take that into consideration. We are not supposed to look with tunnel vision to everything and THIS is a harsh subject as it immediately deals with peoples lives. If the necessary support and mentality are given the increase of the white nation will work out just fine.
Right now we have an important war to battle. Do not let the fact of this spiritual war alone stop you from having kids, however there is still a ww3 threat we have to consider.
By what age would your child be responsible enough to participate in THIS war?
Also it was already said that all hells warriors or something were reincarnated by hp maxine not too long ago.

First NS needs to rise. So until then let this be a question for the future and not something forced upon everyone.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:00 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Hitler created a social and economic environment that supported White couples to have lots of children in Germany. A lot of Whites are not having as many children because the economic and social environment does not support this. White People are responsible and know they can't afford children in the current economic situation they are stuck in. The Jews have created a society to make it as difficult as possible for to have a healthy environment for large White families.

It might come down having to go off the grid like Varg has done if people want children.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Mageson I hear you on the off grid comment. I am all ears to hear more about this potential future. Very disturbing but also I am curious for more.

I want to become very extremely powerful spiritually. I will do many things with these powers but i might try to build an enormous business empire that pays white people great livable wages. Wages and benefits so they can afford to live and have family and have time for a life. If I could have a million dollar salary, I'd rather take 100k and create 20 new jobs with the leftover money.

I would use my own cunning and spiritual powers to ruin all jewish business competition and steal back our labor and capital. As much as possible. I would smile at every Jew business run into the ground.

I just don't know if the market is too rigged to do this though. It might be. And it would take massive power to Crack the Jewish corporate monopolies that exist. The CEO of any large business does practice magick or has people that can do it. I have found this is true. It stirs up business and profit and shuts out competition. They also work magick on employees to keep them in line.

But I cannot FUCKING TOLERATE the future you outlined and people need a life preserver NOW! YESTERDAY ACTUALLY! They cannot wait even 15, 20, 30 years until a Reich Rises. It will be too late. How will JoS message reach people living in the woods to just get by?! People will live worse than cattle. And face mass extinction.

I want to see the Jew as our cattle. Death is too easy. They can eat their Rabbis for lunch after we make them demolish their own synagogues and build our roads. I'm off to RTR before the berserker comes out.

Post Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:57 pm

^funny you mention Varg,,,I admire the guy. Never thought I'd admire a Norwegian Black Metal figure lol but the guy is fucking awesome. He seems to be the real deal. I greatly admire his family life. One time I heard him say he wanted to live off the grid so that society, much like sludge, could slide on the earth while he sat back and lived his life. I wish I could do that.

I tend to agree with Fancy. We need more children. But we also need more children raised responsibly and I, on this matter, I tend to agree w Mageson. HeilOdin666 I'm with you as well.

"If you suffer for my sake, I shall bless you in one of worlds" ~Satan (paraphrased).

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand

Hammerofthegods_666 ... thanks for these sermons. I have two work buddies that I respect tremendously that are gay. After learning from you guys here...I have changed my views and I no longer mock and ridicule them like the coward that I once was. I want to show them the light as I have been shown. I want to teach them who our enemy is. I feel similar with the few black men in my industry as well. These sermons are really good. Thank you Sir.

Post Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:50 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Sorry, not sorry. Your point of view is totally fucked up. You can't look down on people who don't want to have children. You don't need grandchildren or great-grandchildren now. This war will be far over before it even gets to grandchildren, unless you're already over 40. Then there's the case your grandchildren will still be fighting in this war.

Everyone has their own role. You can't force a role that's not theirs on them. We "third sex" people will make this sacrifice if we feel we have to. There will be some who will, and some who won't. There are other ways to help in this war, such as hitting the enemy more frequently than you non-third sex people already do, doing mass awakening rituals and so on. I think you misunderstood sermons provided by our "third sex" HPs.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Roswitha wrote:
The point was fancy to not be so fcking biased. Yes we DO need to grow numbers but we are NOT breeding machines and/or sex slaves.

Some of us like said before have a lot of important stuff to do and we need to cool down some times too. Which is what the others also tried to point out.

It isnt just we work hard let the others have kids, its just quite a bit of thought has went into this.

Please take that into consideration. We are not supposed to look with tunnel vision to everything and THIS is a harsh subject as it immediately deals with peoples lives. If the necessary support and mentality are given the increase of the white nation will work out just fine.
Right now we have an important war to battle. Do not let the fact of this spiritual war alone stop you from having kids, however there is still a ww3 threat we have to consider.
By what age would your child be responsible enough to participate in THIS war?
Also it was already said that all hells warriors or something were reincarnated by hp maxine not too long ago.

First NS needs to rise. So until then let this be a question for the future and not something forced upon everyone.

I once asked a vegan, "Do vegans breastfeed?", and instead of answering me, she decided to be very angry asking me why they shouldn't, according to me. Of course I'm biased! This is where my attention is.

I didn't promote anything to do with being a breeding machine or a sex slave. I'd be interested to learn your psychology, of getting from "Have more children to keep the White Race from dying-out" to "Be a breeding machine/sex slave", though. I do also wonder why the jewmedia says the average number of families is 2.4 (2+4=6), and then go and make a "sitcom" about it...

I am trying to remember whether or not I saw it being mentioned that Hell's Warriors have been reincarnated recently... Thanks for letting me know either way.

I don't know whether Hitler, either with Ms Braun or with someone else, had children or not. Either they did and they were kept safe and protected, for obvious reasons, or Hitler decided to not have children because he realised, for the same reasons, that they would be hounded & hated, and I'd expect hunted and murdered or tortured, etc. Hitler, I am sure, knew that his name would be slandered, hated, damaged for nearly a century. Perhaps he was told before this incarnation, not that he's forbidden, of course, but he shouldn't have children. Of course, I am speculating.

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Sorry, not sorry. Your point of view is totally fucked up. You can't look down on people who don't want to have children.

Why not? My looking up to them or down on them does nothing against them - unless they allow it to affect them. I would hope any individuals would be mature enough to not give a shit about my opinion about them. That is not to say we aren't, and can't be, comrades still, though, of course.

You don't need grandchildren or great-grandchildren now. This war will be far over before it even gets to grandchildren, unless you're already over 40. Then there's the case your grandchildren will still be fighting in this war.

Everyone has their own role. You can't force a role that's not theirs on them. We "third sex" people will make this sacrifice if we feel we have to. There will be some who will, and some who won't. There are other ways to help in this war, such as hitting the enemy more frequently than you non-third sex people already do, doing mass awakening rituals and so on. I think you misunderstood sermons provided by our "third sex" HPs.

I am bisexual myself. Perhaps I misunderstood things, which is always very possible, but I think bisexuality is also third-sex.

I will try and break-down my thinking here.
We are all on different levels of spirituality - some higher, some lower. Regardless, we are most, if not all, still down on physicality, which is shit and low. We can increase our spiritual power and abilities through work, but at the same time, we must fight on the current level; don't punch above your weight - fostarchild comes to mind, saying he reckons he was cursing angels who are much more powerful than he.
We have children, and the collective energies of us and our children are greater than the sum of the individual parts - and that increases our spiritual power exponentially, all the while we're still advancing spiritually, and teaching our children the same, increasing our numbers, all to keep the White Race strong and from extinction.

Maybe an analogy - a tree is great. It is big and strong, and its roots bury so deeply that it is not easy to uproot. That tree, while big and strong, is only X size. Growing baby trees to make a forest to hold back the tidal flood of the jew's shit is easier than that 1 tree alone, no matter how big that tree grows. The Sun is giving off so much powerful energy, and our Human Bodies need time to adjust (hence the repeated anti-Human shit fed into our Souls all the time, over many lifetimes). The Sun's energy which could be used to help grow our children to be big and strong and powerful and spiritual is going off into space, not being used; presumably, the jew uses Sol's energy against us, as well. It's either them or us.

I never once said everyone is obligated to have children. I was just sharing a point, argument, angle. My opinions about anyone does next to nothing for or against that person, unless they allow it to affect them. Maybe we should speak numbers. Take the gases in the Earth's atmosphere as an example.
The gases in Earth's atmosphere include: Nitrogen – 78 percent. Oxygen – 21 percent. Argon – 0.93 percent.

https://www.space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html

Nitrogen is an important part of our bodies. Amino acids all contain nitrogen and these are the building blocks that make up the proteins in your hair, muscles, skin and other important tissues. Nitrogen is an important part of your DNA, which defines what you are like in many ways.

http://www.rsc.org/Education/Teachers/R ... /6.5.1.pdf

(We breathe because oxygen is needed to burn the fuel [sugars and fatty acids] in our cells to produce energy.) (Oxygen is brought into the lungs via breathing, where it is transported by red blood cells to the entire body to be used to produce energy.

http://sciencenetlinks.com/lessons/oxygen-machine

Whether you know it or not, you're breathing argon right now. But there's no need to be alarmed: This colorless, odorless gas makes up a mere 0.94 percent of the air around you, and it's so nonreactive that it has no effect on living organisms such as humans. This tiny amount of argon is not very important to biology or to Earth's climate, but it's useful to scientists and to modern society.

http://sciencing.com/importance-argon-20907.html

Say, for arguments' sake, 90% of Whites should have children. Some of those, say 75% should also have homosexual sex, because homosexual energies are very powerful. Of the remaining 10% (of the first 90%) 5% should focus on spirituality and internet warfare solely. The remaining 5% are growing and learning and will filter into the other 95% somewhere, respectively. I am not saying the last 5% are not important, as per argon above, in case anyone chooses to infer that. Those 5% in my example are as important as they make themselves be.

People do what they want; I, on the other hand, am providing debate points. Anyone else, considering White Pride, so that we may not go extinct, can then read these things; your arguments; my angles; his thoughts; her opinions, and decide for themselves, instead of accepting the anti-Human, ani-White jewmedia shit.

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Return to JoyofSatan666