Board index JoyofSatan666 The Return of the Kings

The Return of the Kings

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:07 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Despite the fact we have to remain realistic, and that we have to remember that this is written actually to point to a spiritual reality, there is something that needs to be mentioned.

Most people in the world, at least as it is right now, are presently only wasting their existence for no reason whats-over. However people like us sit here and take the weight of the ignorance of the world, and we are of the very few people, who aside any 'risk' and 'threat', take the spiritual weight of this 'world' and more.

Every person is having their experience, others are happy, others suffer, but between the two, few if any people lift the curtain to see what is behind it, and what is making what, be what it is.

The blissfully ignorant and the sufferers are equally turning a blind eye into what is hated the most into this world, spiritual truth. Most people are comfortable in delusions, but this comes with a price many people don't even understand.

Satan in immemorial times, ruled this world with just rulers, not people who acted with a scepter, a gun, or a sword, but people who ruled through their will and spirit. Many people in the war disappeared, but their memory remains, and also does their essence. Even if they tried to blot their memory out forever.

While you're plagued in doubts, or questions, your enemies (And the enemies of Satan) are actually pretty sure about you. In that sense, they know what a real spiritual Satanist really means, even if they themselves don't know or swim in worthless delusions. These only delay the true spiritual Satanist. The whole game is for you to lose early on.

We are not fighting only for the world. Indeed, we are also fighting for ourselves, our own salvation, and to discover ourselves and see what we can do.

The Satanic soul cannot be tamed, and that is the 'problem'. The enemy made our beliefs hijacked and highly individualistic for no reason whatsover, other than to dillute our power. They acted as the real 'tempter' who went into people and offered them a world into their own stupidity. As such, the enemy was unrivaled, and they have omnipotent power, by ganging up on every 'individual' who made it somewhere, or even anywhere. They were brought down easily.

Now Satan has shown his Will more obviously, and brought his people together. People who actually deny this or listen to the enemy who effectively, acts as what the enemy accuses the "Devil" of acting for the jews, they do the same to the Satanists: divide and break until the 'beast shatters'. This game has been played for centuries, until Satan really imposed his Will which we see today.

All of our people are important and royal, not in the sense of fantasy or delusional paranoia, or acquisitions, but in their inner constitution. Your choices are your importance, not even past lives, acquisitions, or even your position, all of which come secondary. It's the spirit of Satan that encompasses us all, and we are all units in his unity, and therefore to see the real devoted people as something distant from ourselves is only lack of greater perception.

I don't care if I meet the king of Sweden and he now does crack on a corner and praises Communism. You re-affirm any supposed 'importance' by your choices. You re-affirm them everytime you struggle into what all others have deemed lost, and when we make the impossible happen, then this is the reaffirming of the Satanic Spirit. Satan is the God of the Impossible, the Unreachable, the one who raised himself above a useless tyranny, even so his enemies admit in their lies, filled with hatred.

The importance of yourself revolves not in any dream delusions, but in the weight of the objectives you have took to carry. To self master, self overcome, and throw off an enemy which right now seems omnipotent: this is what makes you important. How many people can say the same? Almost nobody.

Those who follow through in Satanism, they prove that they are, even if they are "not" in any artificial "past", the important people they seek to become: This is the difference between proving and the difference between reality and unsubstantiated delusion.

One person has questioned me at some point if I am not worried of ending up in Hell. Even if there was such a Hell, I'd rather burn for all eternity than do nothing and see everything lead to ruin. This is the spirit of Satan, admitted even by His enemies. Satan doesn't fight for one 'heroic death' either: He fights the impossible battles, and actually wins, and for this he is hated. In the 'program' of everything, he comes as the spontaneous explosion of the human Soul, the number 13: That which is outside all systems.

Many people have 'talked' about it, but it is us, the spiritual Satanists that have walked this path, and took on our back a great war than 8 billions of humans couldn't even bother to take on, not even in their own mind.

And this is why I see our people as kings, not those wearing useless crowns, but the kings and royal people of the spirit. These are the kings this world needs.

It fills me with glory, and it should everyone, that not a thousand deaths can take away, to know that I have been amongst you, even through these means of this late technological century, rather than cattle or kings amongst billions of sheep. No Satanic Soul would find gratification in this. Indeed there is a violent hand of destiny that pulls the Satanist to a higher direction. It's pointless to not follow it.

Satan's Kings and People Will Return - Think of this as the prophecies of our enemies fail and crumble, and stay strong. Rejoice in what we have achieved.

A War for the Return of the Kings will be waged in it's totality, for there is nothing after this for us: The Satanic Spirit must either rule or cease existing, which is impossible: for it is eternal. Therefore it can only rule and for this, we have to fight if so required.

We have to fight for this Return... The Return of the Kings.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Holy.......shit......

#inspired

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Aum, H.P. Hooded Cobra, We fight in our walks for glory in improvement of the soul and the physical! the return of kings is nigh! We shall overcome our challenges as the children of Satan Wotan Lucifer.

Fight for the return of kings

Hail our glorious father Satan!
Remember, Hail Satan.

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:38 pm

My girlfriend has just broken up with me because of the way I am. It's difficult but I resonate with my cause. That's why I've always been different. I have a Satanic soul and spirit. My girlfriend after fighting me for 3 years actually started seeing what we see here. That all main stream religions are brainwashing and submission tools. She's from Eastern Europe and could confirm what life was like under the USSR regime. How hard it was for some. That the clever people were all killed off. And the others were in poverty and had to queue at the valgykla for food. And even that was stressful because they had power over you with food. They could refuse you food if they didn't like the look of you. And she notes how the Jews were always so rich and always were doing well. That everything was so poor but the Jews would have all these businesses and to this day they have magestic big lavish buildings solely for their use. Like a school that's behind a high wall, one can see it's like a palace. Lo and behold. Despite me thinking she's coming round to seeing what we all here can see. She keeps talking to her friends and family about my beliefs and practices. And then I have drama from her. I believe the enemy has been influencing her to attack me and make me stop. But you know what. This is bigger than her or me. When I go out and see the decay in society it makes me happy that I do RTR's because I'm doing something to try and help the situation. I've been distracted. But for this moment in time, until I choose to move on and find some one spiritually aware I'm committed. I mean I feel like I could be the only person in Scotland doing RTR's. We are small in number, yes. And all things that are of quality and value are rare. We are special. And what we do is like rain for a desert. I'm sorry for the others who are without. But I've done my research. And I've found and come to this conclusion on my own. I sorely regret all of the spiritual warfare I've done in the past against Satan in the Xtian churches. I was lied to and didn't know. I'm repaying my stupidity by undoing what I did and others do with RTR's. It's a spiritual war now. And I'm a warrior for My True Creator. I accept sacrifices. I recognise the severity of the cause. Thank you Satan for stick by us. Hail Satan forever

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:12 pm

I've seen that same picture like a week ago and was more than inspired. To, HELL!!!!

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:03 pm

This is really inspiring I was drugged by a mental hospital misdiagnosed and ordered to take drugs for 4 months and it really was awful I felt like my personality was being taken away from me because the meds made me freak out also I feel like stereotyped cause I can't own a gun or fly a plane for a living which is my dream..I kept getting back up and back up fighting well...here I am as I was before that hospital fighting and making sacrifices..this is all that matters to me anymore..
Hail Satan

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Quick question. Are we Truly out numbered? Tens of these bastards fail miserably at wherever , while others fail against us. Tens of gentiles nor kikes make one of us. To beat around the bush, We're fucking epic.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 pm

To Victory we march, Brethren. :D
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Alek666 wrote:
This is really inspiring I was drugged by a mental hospital misdiagnosed and ordered to take drugs for 4 months and it really was awful I felt like my personality was being taken away from me because the meds made me freak out also I feel like stereotyped cause I can't own a gun or fly a plane for a living which is my dream..I kept getting back up and back up fighting well...here I am as I was before that hospital fighting and making sacrifices..this is all that matters to me anymore..
Hail Satan

Hey brah, thats a great attitude. Just keep going and going and don't flipping quit. I definitely know where you come from so can I get a HELLS YEAH BRAH!!!!

Meditation will fix everything.

RTR

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Winning is actually very easy. Its having the knowledge of how to proceed properly and then applying it, till you win. Even the act is winning. A steady unbreakable confidence is the right attitude to have, while taking daily action towards the goal.

Remember that tale of the Tortoise and the Hare...... Guess who was else was rolling with the Tortoise....

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:12 am

Wow this was beautiful HP HC, thanks. Made me cry :)

LOL HP Mageson!

Hail Satan!

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:39 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:53 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5_qWiCWDmc

HP Mageson666 wrote:

.MAJOR LOL

RTR

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:02 am

The name of the painting is "Satan summons his Legions". I think it is another painting from Paradise Lost.

What a beautiful sermon, whenever I read something beautiful and inspiring from Cobra and others from our clergy, my day is awesome even more.

HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:12 am

When Niccolò Machiavelli came to the end of his life, in the evening of 21 june 1527 in Florence, in the company of his old and dear friends Filippo Strozzi, Francesco del Nero e Jacopo Nardi, he had a vision shortly before giving up the ghost.

He saw a small company of poor scoundrels, all in rags, ill-favoured, famished, and, in short, in as bad plight as possible. He was told that these were the inhabitants of paradise, of whom it is written, "Beati pauperes, quoniam ipsorum est regnum caelorum". After they withdrew, innumerable serious and majestic personages appeared, who seemed to be sitting in a senate-house and dealing with the most important affairs of state. Among them he saw Plato, Aristotle, Seneca, Plutarch, Tacitus, and others of similar character; but he was told at the same time that those venerable personages, notwithstanding their appearance, were the damned, and the souls rejected by heaven, for "Sapientia huius saeculi, inimica est Dei".

After this, he was asked to which of the groups he would choose to belong; he answered that he would much rather be in Hell with those great geniuses, to converse with them about affairs of state, than be condemned to the company of the verminous scoundrels that he had first been shown.

[https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli]
"Jewish books are for the Jews,
and Jew Messiahs too.
But if you're not of Jewish blood, how can they be for you?
To make an Idol of a book,
is poison for the brain,
A dying God upon a cross
is reason gone insane"

"Satanists believe that we are already gods: but most people fail to understand this and continue to grovel: to others or to a 'god'"

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:15 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Winning is actually very easy. Its having the knowledge of how to proceed properly and then applying it, till you win. Even the act is winning. A steady unbreakable confidence is the right attitude to have, while taking daily action towards the goal.

Remember that tale of the Tortoise and the Hare...... Guess who was else was rolling with the Tortoise....

top kek
Remember, Hail Satan.

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 am

Alek666 wrote:
Hail Satan

Remembered talking to you about this, its just outright disturbing our society is alright with drugging kids just because the state deems they have problems. :/
Remember, Hail Satan.

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:53 am

It's like I want to day this is my favorite sermon of yours so far but you write such great ones period. :)

Either way, amazing sermon my High Priest. Truly inspiring to say the least.

HAIL SATAN!!

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:56 am

Your so funny Hooded Cobra
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5_qWiCWDmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2HuH4QrcoQ
Satan - "Israel will get what she deserves."

Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Time?

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:47 am

Would it be lame if I use the bottom photo as my default pic from now on? I really like it.

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Tyser1926 wrote:
My girlfriend has just broken up with me because of the way I am. It's difficult but I resonate with my cause. That's why I've always been different. I have a Satanic soul and spirit. My girlfriend after fighting me for 3 years actually started seeing what we see here. That all main stream religions are brainwashing and submission tools. She's from Eastern Europe and could confirm what life was like under the USSR regime. How hard it was for some. That the clever people were all killed off. And the others were in poverty and had to queue at the valgykla for food. And even that was stressful because they had power over you with food. They could refuse you food if they didn't like the look of you. And she notes how the Jews were always so rich and always were doing well. That everything was so poor but the Jews would have all these businesses and to this day they have magestic big lavish buildings solely for their use. Like a school that's behind a high wall, one can see it's like a palace. Lo and behold. Despite me thinking she's coming round to seeing what we all here can see. She keeps talking to her friends and family about my beliefs and practices. And then I have drama from her. I believe the enemy has been influencing her to attack me and make me stop. But you know what. This is bigger than her or me. When I go out and see the decay in society it makes me happy that I do RTR's because I'm doing something to try and help the situation. I've been distracted. But for this moment in time, until I choose to move on and find some one spiritually aware I'm committed. I mean I feel like I could be the only person in Scotland doing RTR's. We are small in number, yes. And all things that are of quality and value are rare. We are special. And what we do is like rain for a desert. I'm sorry for the others who are without. But I've done my research. And I've found and come to this conclusion on my own. I sorely regret all of the spiritual warfare I've done in the past against Satan in the Xtian churches. I was lied to and didn't know. I'm repaying my stupidity by undoing what I did and others do with RTR's. It's a spiritual war now. And I'm a warrior for My True Creator. I accept sacrifices. I recognise the severity of the cause. Thank you Satan for stick by us. Hail Satan forever

I've been in a very similar situation in the past, it fucked me up, but now I understand that for people like us this world has much better in store for us than some lowly pashus who are only capable of satisfying our most basic urges, but will never understand us in a deeper level. Don't be sorry for those who are without, those mongrels deserve their fate, that is what they chose after all.

Return to JoyofSatan666