Board index JoyofSatan666 Another Victory For RTR

Another Victory For RTR

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Our RTR's have just caused another major victory. The Jewish Fake News has been majorly exposed in a way they can't return from. The Jews are losing control of the media on a daily basis numerous events are causing all the major networks to lose ratings and money. But this is extreme in a win. Just as our rituals cost the enemy half a billion dollar's and the loss of a whole network of Gawker with the Hogan situation. Now CNN the Jewish owned and run toilet just took a major hit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Winz....

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:22 pm

Awessoooooome. :lol:

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Winz....

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN THE RTRS START RUINING THE JEWS!?

We claim our Satanic Future that's what we'll do.
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Also this last weekend they banned the Jewish Star from a lessbian rally in Chicago.

http://m.clevelandjewishnews.com/news/n ... cfd21.html

The jews doesn't know what to do.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:15 am

On the one hand, this is freakin' amazing beyond doubt, freaaaakin' amazing!

On the other hand, I am afraid by a couple of comments I see, of people justifying Trump, and "oh Trump was right after all" and all that bullshit for their jewish president.
I'm just a bit afraid of Americans going retarded and not seeing the bigger picture here. :/
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 am

WE MUST ANNIHALITE THEM WITH RTRS *NOW* THAT THEIR CONFUSED AND SCARED! WE MUST KEEP THIS UP COMMRADES!! THE JEWS KNOW *WHY* TO CRY NOW MORE THAN EVER! ITS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WILL SOON WAKE UP! THEIR CRYING BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE END IS NOW CLOSER THAN *EVER* BEFORE! KEEP POUNDING THEM!!!

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:38 am

Youtube is also under pressure by the users, they keep pointing out the obvious censorship: deleting likes, views and comments etc. Just like under the more than a refugee propaganda piece.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:24 am

I just read that Sarah Palin is suing the Jew York Times over their reporting, and guess which lawyer she's retained-Hulk Hogan's attorney.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:48 am

I can feel the smell of victory, this will reflect on our lives soon!
Hail Satan!
RTR (clap clap) RTR (clap clap) RTR ....
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Go to #proudtobe video on YouTube and share this link like crazy:

Homosexuality in Nazi Germany http://www.thirdsex666.josru.com/third- ... i-germany/
Fear is an illusion.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Straitshot47 wrote:
Also this last weekend they banned the Jewish Star from a lessbian rally in Chicago.

http://m.clevelandjewishnews.com/news/n ... cfd21.html

The jews doesn't know what to do.

People are behaving in an anti-Semitic way without knowing that’s what they’re doing,” said Lilli Kornblum, past president of Or Chadash, a former LGBT synagogue in Chicago.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Nice pic of the Hulkster :lol: :lol:
Im more of an Ultimate Warrior fan used to watch his youtube videos (no wonder he dropped dead)

HP got a question i know iam not "new" been here for years only done one RTR dont know if im doing them right as in the pronunctiation :shock: i put audios on of HPS Maxine doing them is that enough or do i need to do them regular even if i get the words kinda wrong :cry: :cry:
Enki1690

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:19 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Our RTR's have just caused another major victory. The Jewish Fake News has been majorly exposed in a way they can't return from. The Jews are losing control of the media on a daily basis numerous events are causing all the major networks to lose ratings and money. But this is extreme in a win. Just as our rituals cost the enemy half a billion dollar's and the loss of a whole network of Gawker with the Hogan situation. Now CNN the Jewish owned and run toilet just took a major hit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

YEEEESSSSS
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
SIEG HEIL MY BROTHER.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The RTR's are to be done daily. The more you do them the better you get.

Roddy Piper, gave an interview in which he stated a lot of those guys die young because of the life style.

Enki1690 wrote:
Im more of an Ultimate Warrior fan used to watch his youtube videos (no wonder he dropped dead)

HP got a question i know iam not "new" been here for years only done one RTR dont know if im doing them right as in the pronunctiation :shock: i put audios on of HPS Maxine doing them is that enough or do i need to do them regular even if i get the words kinda wrong :cry: :cry:

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:34 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The RTR's are to be done daily. The more you do them the better you get.

Roddy Piper, gave an interview in which he stated a lot of those guys die young because of the life style.

Enki1690 wrote:

Glorified stuntmen. :lol: doing bat shit crazy stunts just for us. The Hardy Boyz were my fave back in the attitude era especially Jeff.

It's been said to not worry too much of pronunciation and just focus on the RTR. And like HP Mageson said the more you do the better you get at it. I can attest to that statement.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:31 pm

I love the threat the reporter left at the end. GOODBYE, JEWS!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:49 am

In the Nethetlands they still havent formed a parliament.

The elections have been and wilders party pvv (translated Party for freedom) came in second.

It has been months and much longer than usual. I think the RTRs keep their jewing in check :p.
Maybe theyll ask for re-elections.

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:09 am

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Thanks mate :)
Roddy Piper from Glasgow ;) ;) Yeah look at Dinamite kid British Bulldog Mr perfect they all took cocaine steroids painkillers constant your not wrong there.

I shall resume RTRs HP take care
Enki1690

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:52 am

Roswitha wrote:

The elections have been and wilders party pvv (translated Party for freedom) came in second.

It has been months and much longer than usual. I think the RTRs keep their jewing in check :p.

in Italy recent local elections have seen the left-wing and neo-communist (crypto) parties heavily defeated.
We had towns governed by the left/communists for more than 70 years non-stop that woke up and chose right wing parties. One of them was named "the Italian Stalingrad" as this city never had a right wing major. The enemy fortress falls down!
Far from a "final solution" but still a slap in the enemy's face!
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:54 pm

We can not discourage
Do not miss a ritual day because we are growing and making a difference

Brazil is alive

Salve Satan

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

One of these guys admitted he was on dozens of different pills a day.

With the RTR's, doing them daily removes the enemy energy from you. Different RTR's open up the soul and empower it.

Enki1690 wrote:
Roddy Piper from Glasgow ;) ;) Yeah look at Dinamite kid British Bulldog Mr perfect they all took cocaine steroids painkillers constant your not wrong there.

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
One of these guys admitted he was on dozens of different pills a day.

With the RTR's, doing them daily removes the enemy energy from you. Different RTR's open up the soul and empower it.

Enki1690 wrote:

A few months ago I got into watching some of the attitude era fights and even older ones again. Anyways I just found out that that guy Jeff was heavily into drugs and even had a real bad moment while on tv during a match while he was high on whatever he was taking. That's when I found out a lot of others have done the same. It's a shame.

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:29 am
Yagami Light wrote:
On the one hand, this is freakin' amazing beyond doubt, freaaaakin' amazing!

On the other hand, I am afraid by a couple of comments I see, of people justifying Trump, and "oh Trump was right after all" and all that bullshit for their jewish president.
I'm just a bit afraid of Americans going retarded and not seeing the bigger picture here. :/

When have we Americans - lately - not been 'tarded?

This victory is just one of many to come. As long as we keep doing our part.

The awakening is going to be a little bit here, a little bit there.

But, eventually, it will happen. In a way, it already has.

But, we gotta keep pushing.
Hail Satan and the entire pantheon of Hell, in deed and in Truth, always.

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 pm

I believe Alex Jones is a crypto-jew or a high up Freemason. His organization is particularly Anti-Satanic. Those coming onto the internet must be directed to different sources, ones leading them to the Satanic Path.That is what Nazism was, the political party itself, was just this. In time every one would have been Satanic, but that isn't how life turned out. Beauty, independence, individuality and freedom of thought were all the basis of Nazism and the best Nazis were in the Waffen SS which was a Pagan organization, while those in the positions of power through out Germany came from the Satanic lodges.

The point being that many things in life are pro-Satanic be it art, good education, the Constitution, etc. All of this is what people whom are not Satanists should be lead to by us.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Whats worse is the blindness of every one in America of the Russian and Chinese threat. They consider us 'Imperialists' or what ever the hell they try and spoon feed their population. Their propaganda is increasingly aggressive, ofcourse run by Jews and will not stop until they can drag the people into another war.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Roswitha wrote:

And even now they still haven't finished getting that parliament...

Return to JoyofSatan666