Board index JoyofSatan666 Time

Time

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:56 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Many people don't really respect their time. This is something, especially teenagers and other younger people need to learn to adhere to.

It's been a few months I wanted to make some updates in Azazel's Marketplace, didn't have the time. Wanted to study about some important things, didn't have the time. It's only when we lack time that we understand it's important, and it's easy to get carried away by life. Modern life is a pure chaos, and the more responsibilities one does have, the less time.

One thing I wanted to state just in case people see my videos and they question themselves if these are work, this is not really work. This is my recreation "personal" time that is going in the videos. In other words I receive sardonic laughter everytime the enemy goes nuts and recreation by doing this. It's enjoyable. Even my recreational time involves doing something at least partly useful. This doesn't involve work, errands, spiritual work, material responsibility, then groups, forums, studying, writing, any other work required of me and so forth.

It never ends, but the key is not seeing where it 'ends' because it doesn't. But get your mind adjusted to the idea of eternal forward going instead. You can't eat only once a month, and having to eat more times is not limited or negative, it's just how it is, for example.

Anyone can do this, that is, to spend their time wisely and in a good way for them. One example is how one may have a job that lasts hours and is menial. It doesn't take much to take an earphone and listen to an audio-book if the job is something menial, for example. Or think to your own mind or even meditate. This is nothing too difficult to do. Of course so long this is allowed and you're able to do this.

Any serious Satanist needs to learn to manage their time, and not waste it on pure drivel that is only meant to dilute your energy with nothing accomplished for yourself, your spirituality or the world. If it doesn't make you grow, it more than likely makes you shrink, or at least doens't grow you. This is how you should judge the good habits from the negative ones.

People who have time and just waste it, neglect it at a later point in their existence, because they could have advanced, they could have studied, or anything else. The only thing that is important is life is time, and we also don't get money directly, we get time. Rotten as this is, this is a reality.

Time invested correctly can give you more time and benefits in the future, and of course, if you are a devoted spiritual Satanist, it can also put you BEYOND time, which is the meaning of the Magnum Opus. This is the defeat of the grim reaper which is known as time, or the wasting principle in nature. It's not really time that is evil, but the negative aspect in creation that severs things as "Time goes".

We are fighting against decay on a very basic level, and this is the teaching of Satan, to overcome it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 am

Good thoughts to remember. I can't even imagine your schedule. I am already at the point that any time I get in a car I am doing AoP, or cleaning, or simple Chakra work. Anything easy to memorize and repeat as i drive.

And I stuff my face for 2 minutes at lunch and burn all the rest of the time on more meditations or study. Then I also make sure later to spend 1-3 hours that I can be alone and just go at it. And then also late at night I may do more mediations or magick or study.

I am always scheduling around this. Like "uhhh I got this thing (mediation/magick) can I be there in 2 hours instead". Not to mention trying to get a consistent lifting/running schedule to fit around this, which I have goals for as well. I guess I need to do some money magic to free myself some time.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 am

This is something I have been coming the grips with lately.
I keep asking myself why I hadn't done the meditations earlier, why I didn't manage my time more accurately... as now it's hard for me to come by free time.

I mentioned this in my reply to the enemy attacks discussion thread: I often fell into the enemy trap. Giving into their invasive thoughts. It'd get so bad I would totally give up, think, "oh well, there's always next life." But in that life whose to guarantee we'd be given the same blessings? Literacy, proactive thought, the resources to learn and connect. And how many more of our People will have suffered while we pissed our time away watching the finale to some jooish reality tv show??

I've been noticing the urgency of our fight more as each day goes by. It's overwhelming. I want our people to be okay! Free from the jooish mind control and propaganda! I want all of us to prosper and advance with each other! For now we can fight for and protect each other. Wake up and become self-aware.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:56 am

Is there seriously *any* way to say how many RTRs are there coming in a day? Cause we would need only to do 15000 RTRs a day for a year to win this war. I think it was HPS Maxine who stated this last year. It would be amaizing to find out how many RTRs are there coming in a day, so that if there are coming like 10000 RTRs, we would need to do 1- reps more i think?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 am

Thanks for the post HP Cobra. It is really incredible that you have so much going but still devote time and effort.

Your work ethic is something extraordinary for sure.
Growth rarely comes from times of comfort in our lives

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:38 am

this is why im happy im finishing my apprenticeship which was disgusting... had to get up early like 5:45 am if i wanted to do some sports aswell as some meditations, because standing in the lab from 8 am until 5 pm is disgusting... and breathing in all that fucking poison urrrggghhh..... because "this is old school" you dont neeeed masks.... no, my boss is not jewish, just really poluted with christian propaganda and his life went down when his dream fell appart because he wanted to be something else, but that didnt function atleast not then at that TIME, and instead of keep trying he gave up, and now he is doing something that he never wanted, and is giving every morning his propaganda christian speeches on people who are 85% atheists, 10 % interested in spiritual beliefs, and 5% muslims... so yeah, waste of TIME...and now he is drinking afternoons in the school.... not always but, yeah, often enough for us to notice it... now i have soooo much more TIME to do meditations, to read stuff here on forum, aswell as shitload of books i downloaded from various pages (jos, library, nazi archive etc. ) sure, i also have shitload of hobbys (really alot) and i have to see how to manage it, i mean there are some in which i want to be perfect, and there are some purely for relaxation which i dont even have to do every day which i dont... ahhh so muuuuch to do and yet so little time ^^ and when you reach the magnum opus then you have aaalllll the time on the world ^^

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 am

This so true. It's crazy how I thought the time I planned and managed didn't work out the way I thought it would because I didn't take into consideration the little stuff like eating and material responsibility etc until I saw that the amount of rtrs I wanted to do in a day wouldn't happen. I had to go back and take into consideration all the small stuff. Like you said I didn't understand how valuable time was until I have decided to working full time for Satan and advancing myself seriously. Interesting that you put this since I have been thinking lately how I wish there was more hours in a day. Haha. Great post High Priest.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:57 am

Excellent sermon, HP. Time management is definitely something I need to work on. I think that a good sign of growth is when one starts allocating time based on principle, rather than impulse. A lot of people, when they're not working, spend their time on whatever they feel like at the time. So when they're not being herded at work, they're being herded by TV, advertisements, drugs, etc. Thinking about how best to use time based on principles and what one finds valuable in life came into my head after I became a Satanist, and my schedule has improved, although I have a long way to go.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:00 pm

It is also important to note about DAYDREAMING and the ones among us who have this very, very bad habit.
I used to (nowadays I'm doing my beeest to stop doing it) daydream a lot. I would think of my ideal house, my ideal future, the ideal job and so on...
And then, I would stop daydreaming (because I would need to do other things, like eat, or go to my actual bad job) and I would realize, what the fuck were these thoughts for?? Making me "happy" for 5 fucking minutes? What's the point?

It's FAR better to make a PLAN on what you want to achieve, and simply start working on it.
You can use runes, magickal squares and so on; you can even ask Satan or your Guardian Demon for guidance... You have the Gods and your own witchpower in this. We should be heading towards our goals, not just dreaming about them. :mrgreen:
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

I study at night five days per week, I spend most of my time in arts, music and studies and I dedicate at least half or a whole hour in meditation. Time is gold.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:03 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Just do the RTR's daily, setting insanely high reps most people can't obtain leads people towards burn out or demoralization if they can't reach them.

Artanis wrote:
Is there seriously *any* way to say how many RTRs are there coming in a day? Cause we would need only to do 15000 RTRs a day for a year to win this war. I think it was HPS Maxine who stated this last year. It would be amaizing to find out how many RTRs are there coming in a day, so that if there are coming like 10000 RTRs, we would need to do 1- reps more i think?

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:46 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Liberate4free666 wrote:
Thanks for the post HP Cobra. It is really incredible that you have so much going but still devote time and effort.

Your work ethic is something extraordinary for sure.

Many people when it comes to such are obsessed by failing some things. Well, you *WILL* fail something. I have to take care/help of my family and comrades here, then this, then that, time flies, but the important thing is not to pretend to be a robot that will get "Anything" done, but to actually GET THINGS DONE in a day.

Just stick with it. Most people put like 15 things to accomplish in a day. This is bad, as you will accomplish none if you see a monstrous mountain of crap to do. Just put 3 or 4 things a day to accomplish, and actually do them.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:57 pm

thank you for this HP

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:23 am

The Nature prods you to act at the right time (immediately) because as the Time goes the unsolved (severed) things in your life will become karma in your soul and more difficult to resolve them. And obstructs the way of Kundalini Serpent.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 am

Will the next schedule include the Demonic Authority RTR HC? Cause you said that we will attack the Enemy even harder the next schedule.
Fear is an illusion.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Brilliant HPC
Enki1690

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Such a great post High Priest Commander H. Cobra

at most of the menial Jobs I've worked at I used moon reader pro + tts on my phone to listen to the many pdf in Satan's Library, this has done me wonders as I wouldnt have had time other wise.

When you are in your car driving you can void meditate on driving, or anything else you feel comfortable to, If I am rushed on time I will empower my chackras at this time, it's not as effective as going into a light trance closing your eyes and visualizing, but still more effective than not working on your chackras at all.

I would also affirm my daily affirmations while at work or while driving, There is a lot of time that can be saved if you are creative, instead of stretching before MMA which i try to go monday through friday, I will do my yoga, little things like this help in a chaotic world, Thanks for this post!!

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

Your recreation is our recreation as well, HP Cobra. As your videos are always a nice comedic break from studying, but at the same time we are still learning...
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Seems there's always more to be done and not enough time to do it.

Shael wrote this working a few months ago:
A Jupiter square with the affirmation [change as needed]:
"In a happy healthy and beneficial manner for me I am permanently and easily attracting as much personal prosperity and free time into my life as possible." Free time needs to come at the *expense* of conventional work and joo-ish leisure. How true. Priorities.

Thank you HP HC for this post!

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:41 pm

I've heard that zodiac mantras like for Aries and Gemini give out a lot of energy in my opinion. I tried Gemini and my head suddenly went like crazy in a way it perked me up and it did help me work a lot and accomplish stuff. Or maybe try Aries combined with fire and you'll be going for it since you feel more motivated by Aries traits combined with the fire element. To add that staying safe is important, one might want to use his or her common sense before trying out crazy new stuff.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:24 am

Adding one more thing: Time for those who have stepped on path of advancement is necessary. These physical, material conditions are needed to work with elements, strenghten your body and soul. And these changes need time.
For jews it is curse. And because of it they are sickly and ugly.

Return to JoyofSatan666