Board index JoyofSatan666 Jews Whine on Imminent Internet Holohoax

Jews Whine on Imminent Internet Holohoax

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:57 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Every now and then, beings that do nothing, are nothing, and indeed, are only a cancer upon the face of the planet, come into my mailbox and YT channel, threatening me with whatever the fuck, who knows what. Over the time it has became immaculately boring. You just see this and it becomes extremely boring.

My videos have been attacked by jews. mailbox, even online. I made this post to highlight to see the sheer hatred they have for people. Also, infiltrators have made mimicry accounts of legitimate people, in order to shit-post on my videos. This is no different than how other insignificant lifeforms have nothing better to do than spend hourly hours attacking "me" online, writing crap, and passing judgement with their small and scrawny fingers and brains.

All of the above is entirely funny. These jewish crapsters of course have three main problems above the lines: The fact that we exist, the fact we curse the shit out of them (this is the most fearful thing, so they preach against the RTR's to save their ratty race) and the fact that we advance.

All these are a problem that the jewish mind cannot fathom really. I notice this on a lot of jewish infiltrators here, the RTR's actually scare them, and they are the first element anymore they try to put doubt in the mind of people with. This is no different than a pest trying to turn you against the pesticide you're using to kill it.

Since these 'hard judges' are either kids, or jews, they never of course do anything to back up or follow up with what they say. I know there are a few people to whom I have aroused hate over the years. I have received their threats, their e-mails, and also their massive congregations where they say they are going to curse me. I am still here? Where are your angels and your 'god' all-together? However the retaliation I leave upon the Gods, simply because, I don't have time to waste on irrelevant zero's roaming this planet.

No real Satanist should waste their time on these attention seeking crapsters, not even to fight them (Unless necessary to save other people from their deceit): stay focus on their mother-root which is the jew. When this is ripped out, all this trash is going to collapse at once on the floor.

Lastly, one thing to remember, and every warrior of Satan needs to remember, is that Satan trashes and destroys people who destroy (or attempt to destroy) the unity of his own people. They do not survive this process, even if it's done involuntarily. A lot of people hate and have jealousy, but this is only a disease for it rarely if ever is constructive. I don't see a legitimate reason for a Gentile to hate another advancing Gentile, it's only jewish reasons that would get any Gentiles to turn one another. As it has always been in history, agitations of the jews.

Below I will show you some very revealing stuff, which show that the jews always try to instill the same lie and blame their enemies of being jewish. They wish they had this Cohen gene really...But it is never the case. As people know, when we cracked on the jews with the Rituals in Solstice, many jews have went insane most probably, as it's safe to assume these 'incidents' were only the tip of the iceberg. This manifested itself into crackdowns on jews that attempted to roam these groups too.

What we do has cracked on the jewish soul like a fucking coconut, straight on their head. The jews are so universally hated, they actually try to steer this extreme hatred towards their enemies by calling them jews. This is indeed funny and it should cause diabolical laughter to the people who have revealed them to the world. Their time is going to up in the near future.

I have saved and will show you some videos to see and understand how the Jewish Race works and operates. One threatened to "Come and gun us down and kills us", and that they "have a gang filled with weapons". Of course the jews when they lose it they resort to terror. This rat later deleted the videos, but I downloaded them all when it did the mistake.

Another jewish example is a random Iranian Jew in the Youtube, which if you remember his face, looked like a rabbi (only worse) and suddenly when the ritual happened, cracked in two and started going full batshit on me especially, and trying to drag members into his nonsense. He later cracked on with his recent videos, saying humanity must die, and that they do living blood sacrifice. Prior to this, this person was in heavy angelic magick. In other words, nothing can change the jew. The jew may pretend for sometime to be something else, but they crack open like a coconut by means such as the RTR's.

All infiltrators have cracked and had a tantrum over the RTR's, especially those who are jewish. They know the energy is piling up and when the objective is carried to it's fulfillment, their own blood kin and blood comrades will say Kansas Bye Bye so to say. It's normal for them to panic, and let them panic.

However it goes down guys, the RTR's are going to ruin these rats if we keep doing them, which everyone should. Spam them, save them, archive them, who knows? Even pass them down to other generations. This is exactly what the jews never wanted to happen. But it has happened.

I notice even from my YT channel, the jews are panicking. They are all ganging up in the same time, with the same comments, and saying the same things, as if they were bots really. It's funny to see the jews panic, but well, it is really nothing on either of us anymore. This phenomenon has went GLOBAL. It's only a matter of TIME before they are judged for their heinous crimes.

Lastly I want to close this message with a comment from a jew in my Youtube Channel, so you can see how they brag about killing Gentiles and having made civilizations go extinct.

Yuh it is, but dat comment isn't? Amirite?

Another nonsensical jewish tantrum here. Everyone that ever opposed the jew is a jew!!1!1! FACT!!!

We are fighting the gravediggers of humanity themselves...

THIS IS WHAT JEWISH CULTURE IS ABOUT: KILLING US AND MAKING US GO EXTINCT!

Notice how the scared rat tries to say that they are not a race. Which is a new lie they conjured lately to save their ass from extinction. Bcz stupid Goyeem can't figure out the Rabbis practice Eugenics with their own to breed superior goblins into this world...But then it goes over to how this 'race that isn't a race' has killed on a basis of racial warfare other people on the planet...

This kike wasn't even clever. He goes on to call us "HEATHEN GENTILES" (ie that he is a kike himself and we are the heathen gentiles) and then proceed to promote Rabbinical Crap as a viable solution of solving the problem of his own (((people))). This is typical stupidity here. "HEATHEN GENTILES!!! (oy veh)"

But unfortunately for them:

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Is it too extreme to theorize that the jews themselves will fall before their abrahmic religions do?
I remember you stating that when xianity falls that will be a huge victory.

Seriously.... it's everywhere now, everyone shit posting the jews. Like this was not as present as it was years ago...

Also, your images are not going though. At your earliest convenience please reupload so I may also, download, enjoy and share these images.

Lastly, everyone check out HC's documentary on What Jews Do To Helpless Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXY_UZNS_o

Entertaining Educating, and Awesome!
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

At this time you can read any comment section of a news article on Israel and its full of nothing but people telling the jews off. The average person is fed up with the jews. You don't even need to do anything but read a comment section now to get a full education on the jewish problem.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The only people whoever defeated the jews in their own torah are the Pagan nations. The Egyptians drove them out into the desert and magic tales of parting waters and Moe and the magic stick are fables to cover up they were totally defeated by the Pharaoh. As the kikes were righteously driven off by the Pharaoh they were probably yelling: Oy veh! The goyim know! Back then as well.

Then later there obnoxious empire is totally destroyed by the Assyrian's who send ten tribes into exile to be scattered to the winds and lost forever. Then later the rest of their now small kingdom is destroyed by the Babylonians. And the last jews put into exile. Then the Romans destroyed them totally and put them into exile.

Then since the rise of xianity the jews of all a sudden have risen to power and destroyed numerous Xian empires and nations...... Hitler was the leader to destroy their new Empire of the USSR and kick them out of Europe. He was Pagan.

Nations that follow the Gods and live by Satana Dharma, are the worst enemy of the jews. The jews torah is full of declaration of war on Pagans. The jews state they will not be able to rule the world as long as the Heathen nations exist.

They're scared, this is a good sign, keep the rituals.

HAIL MARDUK/SATAN
''Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, who provides for Esagila and Ezida, the eldest son of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, am I''

From day 21 I have noticed a change, the jews have entered in panic and despair, it also can be noticed astrally.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Shouldnt we then make the Demonic Authority RTR as 1. Priority with the 72 and get the 42 out? If it was *that* powerful, what would happen if we ought to do them every single day? Or if we wont, when is the next time we do the Demonic RTR again?
Fear is an illusion.

Yeah I'm wondering the same as Artanis. The 42 is supposed to be important but it's always lower priority then 72 anyway right ? Plus the demonic rtr did so much damage so..
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great
"I'm never less at leisure than when at leisure, or less alone than when alone." - Scipio Africanus

Artanis wrote:
Shouldnt we then make the Demonic Authority RTR as 1. Priority with the 72 and get the 42 out? If it was *that* powerful, what would happen if we ought to do them every single day? Or if we wont, when is the next time we do the Demonic RTR again?

RTRs like the Demonic Authority are like the cavalry charge while the others are more like when the Roman Legionary threw their pila at the shielded enemy before charging in to finish off the rest. Both are effective, but the cavalry is used when the enemy formation is in a rabble but they haven't quite broken enough that sending in the infantry is a logical move.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The 42 is to be done daily. This is the prayer the jews use to attempt to bring their messiah into existence and the destruction of Gentiles.

Artanis wrote:

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The 42 is to be done daily. This is the prayer the jews use to attempt to bring their messiah into existence and the destruction of Gentiles.

Artanis wrote:

Couldnt we switch anotter RTR, like the last one off? Or even in 1-2 days in a schedule to do demonic RTR also?
Fear is an illusion.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Wotanwarrior wrote:
From day 21 I have noticed a change, the jews have entered in panic and despair, it also can be noticed astrally.

Truly, we will bash them even harder in the closeby future. We just need to get this schedule successfully executed.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Even harder than with this schedule HP HC?
Fear is an illusion.

Shouldnt we also do some protection RTRs, so that the kikes cant do anything bad for the world? So that we can keep up with spiritual winning against the jewish alien race.
Fear is an illusion.

Anne Flowers wrote:
Is it too extreme to theorize that the jews themselves will fall before their abrahmic religions do?
I remember you stating that when xianity falls that will be a huge victory.

Seriously.... it's everywhere now, everyone shit posting the jews. Like this was not as present as it was years ago...

Also, your images are not going though. At your earliest convenience please reupload so I may also, download, enjoy and share these images.

Lastly, everyone check out HC's documentary on What Jews Do To Helpless Children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXY_UZNS_o

Entertaining Educating, and Awesome!

I can feel it too. When i read about HC post about that we will pound them even harder in the next schedule, i got this feeling that the end of the jewish race is now closer than ever before!!
Fear is an illusion.

Wotanwarrior wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
From the Summer Solstice it's like the Great Sun started to burn them, I love this so much!

Hey the images of the comments don't work for me. Can you post the text of what the jews said?

I can't see the pictures:o
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

All RTR's do such.

Artanis wrote:
Shouldnt we also do some protection RTRs, so that the kikes cant do anything bad for the world? So that we can keep up with spiritual winning against the jewish alien race.

You are all my heros and I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't,seeing the images.

:)

Return to JoyofSatan666