Board index JoyofSatan666 Anti-Worldly Spirituality Debunked.

Anti-Worldly Spirituality Debunked.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:37 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
This must be the most funny trend to ever be created. Only the mind of the jew would comprehend such thing.

This goes like, that the material realm is evil and bad, and that we must steer our attention upwards to the 'heavens'. We also need to die in order to gain eternal life, and other shit like Rabbi Yeshu taught to humanity. Which followed suit by much deception in the East as well, from people who don't put two bricks together to create a civilization, and therefore 'hate their own existence'.

It's interesting to see how all these anti-materialists like the church and the jews, write these theories, while getting their juicy steak, wearing gold diadems and rings, and who knows? Maybe getting some sexual stimulus from some "Woman of the Devil, the temptation which must be avoided, but which we get laid with anyway" at the same time. Then they drink their expensive cognac, take the pen, and proceed in writing bullshit on the Goyim. They write things like, erm, how it's pointless to meditate, exist, or how evil and worthy of punishment is to live a material life.

Then they go to their ATM and happily they look at the rising 'useless numbers that don't define us or who we are', and they buy a quite 'insignificant since life is so temporary' rolls Royce. Then they proceed on having some more sexual stimulus which is 'fleeting happiness' with 'evil prostitutes', and they give some bucks to their hook-nosed illegitimate children, which of course don't believe they were born with any original sin because they belong to the Chosen People.

When their children are to get to have their relationships or marry, they tell them to not dare bastardize their race, because they carry a really material cohen gene you know? Which comes from outer space aliens- you know, the same aliens which we tell the Goyim do not exist? And they can't bastardize it with the silly retarded goyish, which are of another creator all-together, but of course they need to get to nail with everyone other race as some sort of mandatory ritual to exist in the 21st century.

Then they write further on how insignificant it is to race mix, and how the spiritual is the most important thing. Going in an almost ejaculatory phase of spewing shit on the head of the Goyim, they also tell the Goyim to do drugs and other useless things, which will 'advance them spiritually', too. Then they book a five star cruise towards somewhere far away from where they injected all the lovely and definitely not radical muslim immigrants, and as Goyim die with hatchet and brimstone, they tell them to never forget that their race will of course exist in the afterlife.

Got swindle'd, goyim!

I know someone may have found this graphic, but sorry, when it comes to child molesting, pricks who destroy humanity, I have even worse things to say, as I am talking about abominations. I just keep it at a low so that the eyes of some people don't hurt.

The deceived Gentiles who are xians, muslims, or even practice the eastern corrupted jewish crap, they are all told to live in the after. Let your Race die off Goyim, it accounts to nothing, vanity but vanity. Of course, everyone follows the entire reverse. The jews have been working reincarnations upon a time, to get this mighty material realm all under their lovely control. Which is of course the first place all of us have to exist and start to get born from.

It would be so much better if all these 'materialist haters' actually were never born, and remained in the 'eternal womb of the cosmos' and the other crap they believe. Humanity would have been so much better. The standards of living so much higher, and so many more opportunities would be for people to have spiritual aspirations, in a civilization that focused on wealth, material achievement, and upgrading civilization, rather than making a perfect jewish Orwellian nightmare of mixed races until material DNA goes to oblivion and social gloom.

All the wasting of the enemy is based on lifting your sights from the material realm. If you observe the Truth around you, nature and so forth, all the truths like eugenics, treating people and animals good rather than bad, and everything else just dawns to you. It takes a lot of brainwashing to start thinking that we don't actually belong to this earth, or that our material body is meaningless. It makes a good, obedient, fat and sick slave, which is an easy target for control.

Now all the enemy occultists, base their crap in jewish subversion in one way or another. In their book, JHVH curses people to never be immortal and therefore be trapped in the cycle of endless reincarnation. And guess what? You don't become a pony with superpowers when you die. Just a wrinkly and weakened soul that thirsts for life-force, and is demanded to just go reincarnate, sooner or later.

The Ancient Egyptians gave drink and food to the spiritual people who passed away, because they actually absorbed the living force from this food. Jewish translators and unspiritual fools later translated this as stupid superstition and sacrifice. When it was purely a functional thing.

You are who you were, and you need a battery to run, which unfortunately if you didn't meditate you don't have (this is the energy of the chakras) and you need to seek it again by gaining a new physical-level of the soul, or the Egyptian BA. All you learn you forget, and you are blinded and blinded again, working and working overtime to reach a higher level.

What is this higher level? Obviously, IMMORTALITY. Immortality in the spiritual form and in the MATERIAL form. To not have this is the curse of the enemy alien hive and spiritual jewtrix, which has people ageing and dying. Which is the key to eternal ignorance that all Ancient Civilizations tried to save themselves with, and of course succeeded in so doing. This is the Magnum Opus.

Material immortality or the material existence is not an enemy. It is how humanity was designed by Satan and the Gods to be. The first humans, even if they died, probably lived thousands or hundreds of years. The lifespan since then has shrunk and this is due to spiritual degeneration.

Why is this war being fought? For material domination and spiritual domination. We need to conquer both these fields if future generations are to survive, thrive and become spiritual people of a golden age, us included. In other words, that's why the whole game is going on.

Jehovah and the Allah crap, the jewish aliens and filth hidden behind these agendas, these are the beings that kept Gentiles from discovering this art and making themselves immortal. JHVH the piece of shit is scared about Humans becoming Gods, and then becoming immortal. Knowledge and eternal life. Both of these are lost in death. And the Ancients knew this really well.

As HP Don has mentioned in a post about the SATANAMA before, it was scientifically discovered that this Satanic Mantra prolongs ageing and the effects of ageing in the telomeres. In other words, its a key towards this process of immortality.

People in their sixties who have decades of yoga behind them, look like people being 20 years old. A very minor effect is also from athletes, and imagine the athletes only work on the KA level of bioelectricity, that of the material body, which only indirectly helps the higher bodies. Yoga works everything.

It's blatant when you see Yoga teachers looking sometimes 20 or 30 years younger due to this practice. When I am frantic about people meditating and not wasting their time, this is not a coincidence. We need this same as we do need food. If the soul becomes hungry, the clock starts ticking and there is regression so to say.

Thankfully Satan has a part in our Soul which is beyond any and all 'reach' and survives throughout lifetimes, and gets reincarnated. From this part you can also gain your memories and as you advance, like a flower it blooms again in your present day consciousness. This is why every healing and spiritual or mental cure has to happen at the Soul, and only later in the material realm. This is how people really become free.

Let's pay technical attention to the matter. Isn't it better to be born materially prosperous, and have all the time to meditate, rather than suffer, for example? This is a curse right here.

Look at the enemy and how maniacally they go after materialism, and you will see why this happens. Obviously in their case, this is not for spiritual reasons, as they are a piece of crap with feet attached to it, but otherwise, this should show the importance of such thing.

Spiritual Satanism works on two aspects. Spiritual and material perfection. An equal, harmonious balance, that also seeks to advance us further spiritually, which is also materially and in our soul, personality and self. Do not let any part of you stagnate. These go hand in hand, and we walk into Eternity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
The medical scientists who study aging found we have a gene in the cells that regulates the proper cell replication so the process is perfect each time thus we should not age and physical be 21 forever, aging is caused by a flaw in this process which is found to have been corrected by serpent power yoga. The serpent is the key to life.


In Tibet the Rainbow Body. The highest form of this is to become physically immortal. In a physical body that is perfected. The lower form is the one the new agers always talk about. The lower form seems to be about the astral body. But leaves the person without the physical aspect so they will have to take a new body to finish this properly. It might even be based on corrupted teachings.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
The Tantric texts on kundalini Yoga address the RHP corruption of Yoga for some after life liberation. They state what is the point of Yoga for liberation by death, because even an animal is liberated upon death then. That Yoga is about creating the Siddha body, physical perfection and immortality.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:02 am

Posts: 124
I heard once about a vagan new age weirdo said that people need to start eating thier own shit insted of food because it will not harm earth lol :lol: i am not joking tho...its so real lol

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 am
Occultism is science at the end of the day, but our sciences have been kept back dangerously.
We will eventually come to realise that there are in fact no boundaries between the spiritual and physical but they actually complement and work in unison. One is a product of the other, your body sustains your soul. It's a major flaw in the New Jew Age Monad/Demiurge ideology.
"In contrast to the noble, creative, and constructive Nordic, the Jew is ignoble, parasitic, and destructive" - A. Rosenberg
"The petty man hates whatever is superior to him, while the great man admires it. The petty man pities whatever is beneath him, while the great man scorns it, if it merits his scorn, or he helps it up." - Heinrich Himmler♡
“There is no freedom to sin at the expense of posterity and thus of the race.” - Adolf Hitler♡

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Posts: 1262
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Tantric texts on kundalini Yoga address the RHP corruption of Yoga for some after life liberation. They state what is the point of Yoga for liberation by death, because even an animal is liberated upon death then. That Yoga is about creating the Siddha body, physical perfection and immortality.


Right and RHP is a religion of who can hoard the most shekels and pretend to be a super cool super star at the same time. The only world where there will be riches for everyone will be a Satanic one where the economic system isn't exploited by a network of criminal jews for no other reason than but their own degenerate greed, which is what the RHP is.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:20 am

Posts: 66
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The medical scientists who study aging found we have a gene in the cells that regulates the proper cell replication so the process is perfect each time thus we should not age and physical be 21 forever, aging is caused by a flaw in this process which is found to have been corrected by serpent power yoga. The serpent is the key to life.


In Tibet the Rainbow Body. The highest form of this is to become physically immortal. In a physical body that is perfected. The lower form is the one the new agers always talk about. The lower form seems to be about the astral body. But leaves the person without the physical aspect so they will have to take a new body to finish this properly. It might even be based on corrupted teachings.


Are there any more really effective meditations/kriyas to achieve this beside kirtan kriya? I did a lot of different kriyas for 40 days but in the end I've come to realise that most of them take way too much time, like a full set a power meditations (like the one hour long surya kriya), so I given up on them since I haven't always had time for them with my regular meditation and asana sets. If you could point us in the right direction with kundalini yoga I'd appreciate it.

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:59 am

Posts: 1262
Siegfried wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The medical scientists who study aging found we have a gene in the cells that regulates the proper cell replication so the process is perfect each time thus we should not age and physical be 21 forever, aging is caused by a flaw in this process which is found to have been corrected by serpent power yoga. The serpent is the key to life.


In Tibet the Rainbow Body. The highest form of this is to become physically immortal. In a physical body that is perfected. The lower form is the one the new agers always talk about. The lower form seems to be about the astral body. But leaves the person without the physical aspect so they will have to take a new body to finish this properly. It might even be based on corrupted teachings.


Are there any more really effective meditations/kriyas to achieve this beside kirtan kriya? I did a lot of different kriyas for 40 days but in the end I've come to realise that most of them take way too much time, like a full set a power meditations (like the one hour long surya kriya), so I given up on them since I haven't always had time for them with my regular meditation and asana sets. If you could point us in the right direction with kundalini yoga I'd appreciate it.


http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Do all of that. The magnum opus itself is a secret for now, but that way you get to godhood (raise the serpent).
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:01 am

Posts: 66
NaziMan12 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The medical scientists who study aging found we have a gene in the cells that regulates the proper cell replication so the process is perfect each time thus we should not age and physical be 21 forever, aging is caused by a flaw in this process which is found to have been corrected by serpent power yoga. The serpent is the key to life.


In Tibet the Rainbow Body. The highest form of this is to become physically immortal. In a physical body that is perfected. The lower form is the one the new agers always talk about. The lower form seems to be about the astral body. But leaves the person without the physical aspect so they will have to take a new body to finish this properly. It might even be based on corrupted teachings.


Are there any more really effective meditations/kriyas to achieve this beside kirtan kriya? I did a lot of different kriyas for 40 days but in the end I've come to realise that most of them take way too much time, like a full set a power meditations (like the one hour long surya kriya), so I given up on them since I haven't always had time for them with my regular meditation and asana sets. If you could point us in the right direction with kundalini yoga I'd appreciate it.


http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

Do all of that. The magnum opus itself is a secret for now, but that way you get to godhood (raise the serpent).


Yes I'm well aware, I build my meditation programs based on the 8 fold path and the writings of Kai Purr, I was asking about Kundalini yoga kriyas that worth my time since its so hyped. I'm only doing kirtan kriya and surya namaskara daily from Kundalini yoga but I am open for suggestions based on experience.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Siegfried wrote:
[Yes I'm well aware, I build my meditation programs based on the 8 fold path and the writings of Kai Purr, I was asking about Kundalini yoga kriyas that worth my time since its so hyped. I'm only doing kirtan kriya and surya namaskara daily from Kundalini yoga but I am open for suggestions based on experience.


Kai Purr simply took some basic things from basic books on kundalini yoga that don't go as far as he claims and passed them off as something of the highest importance. Then used this fake status he tried to claim to promote all kinds of stupid nonsense while trying to lure people into small separate groups away from the community to feed them all kinds of ridiculous nonsense. Preying on others for his own ego. He tried to mislead people for his own petty ego and ended up being a infiltrator. He got caught in too many lies. When confronted with his own behaviour he tried to keep secret away from long term members. Because he was trying to prey on newbies and the naïve. He was given the door to protect the community after his infiltrator agenda was found out. So consider that before wasting too much of your time.

Kirtan kriya is a waste of time its just sitting there singing mantra's and not actually vibrating them properly.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:40 am

Posts: 66
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
[Yes I'm well aware, I build my meditation programs based on the 8 fold path and the writings of Kai Purr, I was asking about Kundalini yoga kriyas that worth my time since its so hyped. I'm only doing kirtan kriya and surya namaskara daily from Kundalini yoga but I am open for suggestions based on experience.


Kai Purr simply took some basic things from basic books on kundalini yoga that don't go as far as he claims and passed them off as something of the highest importance. Then used this fake status he tried to claim to promote all kinds of stupid nonsense while trying to lure people into small separate groups away from the community to feed them all kinds of ridiculous nonsense. Preying on others for his own ego. He tried to mislead people for his own petty ego and ended up being a infiltrator. He got caught in too many lies. When confronted with his own behaviour he tried to keep secret away from long term members. Because he was trying to prey on newbies and the naïve. He was given the door to protect the community after his infiltrator agenda was found out. So consider that before wasting too much of your time.

Kirtan kriya is a waste of time its just sitting there singing mantra's and not actually vibrating them properly.


I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

And no kirtan kriya is awesome you just have to do it right. 2 min Satanama properly chanted, using the proper mudras for each, then 2 mins whisper, 3 min mental chanting, 2 min whisper and 2 minutes of proper chanting.
Another secret to it is to direct the energy properly with the chant.
S=crown chakra, A=6th chakra end direct it into the aura through the third eye. Same with the others; T= crown chakra etc. I think its very powerful and the best use of the Satanama chant, at least for me.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 pm
Siegfried wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
[Yes I'm well aware, I build my meditation programs based on the 8 fold path and the writings of Kai Purr, I was asking about Kundalini yoga kriyas that worth my time since its so hyped. I'm only doing kirtan kriya and surya namaskara daily from Kundalini yoga but I am open for suggestions based on experience.


Kai Purr simply took some basic things from basic books on kundalini yoga that don't go as far as he claims and passed them off as something of the highest importance. Then used this fake status he tried to claim to promote all kinds of stupid nonsense while trying to lure people into small separate groups away from the community to feed them all kinds of ridiculous nonsense. Preying on others for his own ego. He tried to mislead people for his own petty ego and ended up being a infiltrator. He got caught in too many lies. When confronted with his own behaviour he tried to keep secret away from long term members. Because he was trying to prey on newbies and the naïve. He was given the door to protect the community after his infiltrator agenda was found out. So consider that before wasting too much of your time.

Kirtan kriya is a waste of time its just sitting there singing mantra's and not actually vibrating them properly.


I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

And no kirtan kriya is awesome you just have to do it right. 2 min Satanama properly chanted, using the proper mudras for each, then 2 mins whisper, 3 min mental chanting, 2 min whisper and 2 minutes of proper chanting.
Another secret to it is to direct the energy properly with the chant.
S=crown chakra, A=6th chakra end direct it into the aura through the third eye. Same with the others; T= crown chakra etc. I think its very powerful and the best use of the Satanama chant, at least for me.


Just vibrate the mantra with the proper mudra and visualisation. The whispers and mental chanting makes the meditation less effective. Kundalini Yoga is simply the incorporation of the different aspects of the Arya path, that's all the kriyas are.

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 pm

Posts: 1262
Siegfried if a particular kriya is feeling positive and comfortable for you, if you are experiencing an intense bliss feeling from time to time doing it, than that is something you should be doing as these are all signs that a meditation is working to advance your soul.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Posts: 66
High Priest Lucius Oria, so you mean kirtan kriya but with 11 mins of pure chanting? Makes more sense I guess, the whispering part confused me a bit anyway but I did not dare to change it before. I will try, thanks.

NaziMan12 Not necessarily, I have powerful upper chakras so I feel intense bliss from simply paying attention on them.

Post Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 am
Siegfried wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria, so you mean kirtan kriya but with 11 mins of pure chanting? Makes more sense I guess, the whispering part confused me a bit anyway but I did not dare to change it before. I will try, thanks.

NaziMan12 Not necessarily, I have powerful upper chakras so I feel intense bliss from simply paying attention on them.


When you vibrate words of power correctly, you won't need huge repetitions to get results. The proper way to vibrate mantras is one letter in one breath to really feel the vibration of each sound resonate through your soul.


Return to JoyofSatan666