Board index JoyofSatan666 Enemy Attacks: Discussion

Enemy Attacks: Discussion

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

I wanted to open this discussion to clear some things in regards to enemy attacks and so we can lift darkness over the matter. Knowledge is most of the game when these things go.

A first thing I wanted to mention, is that people who advance and struggle to become better, because there are a lot of entities that do not desire it for numerous reasons, depending on one's skillfullness, character and life, may encounter attacks.

First and foremost, do not dwell on attacks. Do not open yourselves by tuning into them, giving attention gives power. Satan and the Gods protect us and so long you clean, protect and advance yourself, everything will be fine.

Then we have something else. Personal Karma. This can be accidents, misfortunes or issues of all kinds. Many of these come with life, packaged as one, and these can be overcome by new habitualization and consistent meditation.

On this basis the attacks of the enemy become stronger or weaker. A strong mind with good habits cannot be easily breached. One example is a person who always dwells on the negative, instilling terror is very easy. It easier to destroy an avid drug user or criminal, than someone else.

For this reason we tell people to keep weakening and damaging habits on a minimal. They are only useless in your life. Of course transformation does not happen overnight, and most of the game revolves around changing your mind. This can take years, but it WILL happen if you persist. Even if you fail, do not give up.

Another thing that nullifies attacks is to minimize one's own mental clutter and lack of self awareness or attentiveness. Simply put, if you do not have self knowledge, start taking care of your thoughts, attention on yourself, and learn to control impulse. Many people are driven by extreme impulse, others have zero impulse. This needs a balance towards progression.

The enemy can easily flip over people but hey rarely do by direct confrontation, unless they lose their patience or have completely failed to stop you. Of course they will retreat to other methods, especially if these work. One example is useless hyperinflation of the ego, or equally; a shrinking and trashing the human soul, both of which are disastrous.

Lastly we have fear, information and lack of knowledge. Fear is normal and acceptable, only insofar it's not cowardice or stupid.

Many people fear Satan, a few quit, other's give up. If you see it's always a conjunction of the points I mentioned above, and rarely anything else. The enemy has had a complete grip in the information of the world.

One example is how they tell people that a disease is a revenge from a jewish god, for example. Lack of knowledge foils the victim. Another example is confusion of the victim. For example, one has a misfortune. The enemy attacks and comes in and tells them it was them, or that the enemy did this.

Again, lack of awareness foils the victim. Another thing is very common where people read spiritual material without EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE or a stable mind or awareness, ultimately making them lost etc.

Lastly one must know beyond any doubt that what we do is true. One can explore any thought and be free, but retardiation comes with a price. Every attack and every pitfall shows you what needs to be fortified.

What does the enemy say? By the art of deception thou shall wage war. If they could end you, rest reassured they would have done. They cannot and won't. So most of it plays on deception, disinfo, etc.

One other thing isolation (among SS). Any isolated being is an easy target. Isolation brings weakness, no matter what the prospect of the 21st century preaches. Individuality does not imply complete isolation of a person. One can adjust how much socialization they want for example. On the other hand dealing with retards and wasting one's self around with people that don't seek to advance and are generally bad, is equally a disaster. So just have judgement because either way it can turn ugly.

It's not unlikely when people who are bad for one another meet, and delude one another, or on the other hand are even harmful. Through this small cults of personalities and infiltrators form, always ending up in disasters and delays for the people in them. This is a pure time waste. No need to waste one's life like that.

How is that solved? THE GROUPS. A necessary balance. You can socialize and post, but you don't get in most if not all of the dangers and issues involved about it. Even if something was to ever skip moderation (Which rarely happens) we are here to talk on it and deal with any such problems. If it escapes the attention of the mods, it will NOT escape the attention of the community, which will act accordingly to treat the situation. The community has a lot of experienced SS who are veterans and others who can notice these things from miles away.

The Groups, Forums, etc, help the Gods. How many times you have been guided to the answers of your concerns in groups, in posts etc? This saves the time and energy from the Gods, yourself, and advances our group faster.

Another example: one feels like they need a change. It's a general and normal human feeling. The enemy tells them to get out of the group, as if the group was the purpose. Lol. Maybe stop meditating too goy that will make you feel really good. While of course the minimal time spent here to edcuate or keep up really does nothing bad to a person whom, let's say, wastes hours on netflix. Ya goy, better leave and stop advancing mayne. Got to build these towers in Minecraft? WTF???

Another case is that of people who advance and start thinking they are a God or something. Too misunderstood by all dumb mortals here. We don't even deserve the help they never give. Our wisdom is so vast, that they do not even provide it. It was real, in their mind. Lest we fail to worship yhese people, they will leave. Ultimately taking from us...Uhm...Nothing. Since they are a parasite that never gave anything anyway.

No thing is useless in Satan's family, either. We need everything we have, bigger or smaller. So do not focus on the quantity, focus on the purpose. Things done for a great purpose are never small.

If you are in the jungle this cannot really happen and it yakes an abominable amount of time. An example for this are gurus who meditate for two decades and cannot do the simplest Siddhi. A cave served nowhere, unless its for a period or for recluse. Which is good under terms.

Quality assosciation can be made in the groups. By each member rising in their own level, a greater unity is formed.

Satan's promises are true, one has to advance and meditate for themselves to see it. Doubts are for the most part, if you are a Gentile, normal but not always useful. Doubt for knowledge and spirit of inquiry is needed.

Chill back, relax for a while, learn to control your mind, and lastly fortify your mind and personality. Advance, keep steady and dwell on the good.

Lastly, we have to be realistic and focus on what we need to focus. Nothing worse than maintaining the mentality of a pricness or SJW thinking you are a "God" as many dumbo sects do, and when shit hits the fan, you cannot even tie your shoelaces. This is 99% of occultists, it doesn't have to be Satan's Children or the JoS. Dependable power is built on realism, testing, etc etc.

We can relate experiences in this post to conversate and unmask more of the enemy so people can read.

HAIL SATAN!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am

You mention isolation. Take this with a grain of salt if you will. Well, I went to a tarot reader when I was new. I didn't tell her anything about me, but to be honest, she did have my natal chart. She said I was fighting in a spiritual war, which I already obviously knew. I said yeah, and she paused and said, (speaking of my spiritual enemies) "they want you isolated."
I never forgot that, and shortly afterwards, I moved away due to the military, made great friends there who are scattered about the country, and lost all my friends from my hometown. I had a saturn transit over my house of friendship at that time too (upon returning) and I haven't yet recovered. I've been back for longer than I care to admit and have been going to school and everything and still lack severely in the friendship department. More than I will admit. There's nothing particularly unusual about me. I look normal, speak normally, I dont smell funny, I'm polite, I'm fun, I do stuff all the time like i never ever watch tv I'm always doing something fun, I make those who do talk to me laugh and everyone says im hilarious, I say hello to people, I don't understand. I've always wondered about what she said, but I'm not putting a lot of weight into it. I'm a bit embarrassed to even mention it. I'm not going to be some douche bag who blames not having friends on something out of this world, but damn. If you only knew how isolated and how long. Once in a while, what she said crosses my mind. "They" know I'd (eventually and tactfully) teach any friend what I know, if you catch my drift. That's one reason to keep people away from me, not that I'm necessarily special. But the majority of friends i have attracted in my life are open to spirituality, this is in my chart. *thinks out loud* maybe that's why, because who's spiritual these days?
“To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?”-Storm

deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 am

There is something in the back of my mind. My girlfriend was 8 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage while I was doing the RTR's. Can the enemy have caused her miscarriage?

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 am
Site Admin

Tyser1926 wrote:
There is something in the back of my mind. My girlfriend was 8 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage while I was doing the RTR's. Can the enemy have caused her miscarriage?

If she has planets against being pregnant or if there was some other issue, no. They may at best have helped it. Unless there was a precondition they couldn't pull off this. Even if you put a simple aura of protection around her, she more than likely would be just fine.

Sorry for your loss.

I had some astro orders asking me similar things. One example is how I could always see the pregnancy problems in the chart. People were relieved so to say.

Do aura of protection and take precautions next time etc. 8 Weeks pregnant can also be abortion. Are you sure this wasn't the case? I don't want to go into the personal life of anyone.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:41 am

@Viktoria-
I don't know your situation fully, but I just wanted to give my opinion as someone who is also quite isolated, maybe it will help.

I have had almost no human friends for my whole life, I had 1 significant childhood friend for several years, and a few less significant friendships as a child/teen but eventually these ended, and I have had almost no consistent human friendships since. I am a fairly "normal" seeming person and I don't have a problem talking to people.

IMO, friendship requires commonality, a basic point of connection upon which the friendship can be built. Many people select friends, consciously or not, who want to go in a similar direction in life. They connect with people who have a similar worldview and desire similar things. The SS worldview is radically different from mundane viewpoints, and SS people desire things that the average person can't even comprehend. We are climbing a great mountain when the clouds prevent most people from even seeing the peak.

I've met a lot of decent people in my life, and I don't act snobbishly towards them for not being SS. But I do believe that a real difference exists here, and that this can make friendships difficult.

I hope this isn't off-topic, if it is I can repost. Thank you for the sermon, HP.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 am
Site Admin

HailVictory88 wrote:
@Viktoria-
I don't know your situation fully, but I just wanted to give my opinion as someone who is also quite isolated, maybe it will help.

I have had almost no human friends for my whole life, I had 1 significant childhood friend for several years, and a few less significant friendships as a child/teen but eventually these ended, and I have had almost no consistent human friendships since. I am a fairly "normal" seeming person and I don't have a problem talking to people.

IMO, friendship requires commonality, a basic point of connection upon which the friendship can be built. Many people select friends, consciously or not, who want to go in a similar direction in life. They connect with people who have a similar worldview and desire similar things. The SS worldview is radically different from mundane viewpoints, and SS people desire things that the average person can't even comprehend. We are climbing a great mountain when the clouds prevent most people from even seeing the peak.

I've met a lot of decent people in my life, and I don't act snobbishly towards them for not being SS. But I do believe that a real difference exists here, and that this can make friendships difficult.

I hope this isn't off-topic, if it is I can repost. Thank you for the sermon, HP.

Sorry for not specifying, but I met isolation amongst SS.

On a general note I am not pro-isolation, but on the other hand, many 'goyim' people out there are equally unbearable.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 am

Thank you High Priest, They have nothing but lies and thoughtforms. What we have are the real living creator Gods. And knowledge and use of our personal power. Hail Satan

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 am
Site Admin

Tyser1926 wrote:
Thank you High Priest, They have nothing but lies and thoughtforms. What we have are the real living creator Gods. And knowledge and use of our personal power. Hail Satan

There is also something (no idea how true it is) about miscarriages. The blood matters in the sense of the blood unit of someone? I have heard particular ones can cause high percent of miscarriage. Look deeper into things. People going through a rough Saturn in the 5th house can have reproductive problems, consistent miscarriages and other things like that. Astrology helps solve these gaps and see what's what.

Also some people have one's Saturn in the other's 5th house, showing problems in that area. In other words it's like nature.

It needs research into it.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Regarding the isolation, I must say that isolation is the only state which I find acceptable now. When I get too social and start interacting with other people, I quickly forget about meditation, our Father, our war against the jewish and ET menace, and only solitude can help me focus on our war, improving myself, and being close to Father Satan, and I get immersed in crap which keeps other goyim asleep and harmless. And no, I cannot pretend, and act that I am "normal".

I seriously have nothing useful to learn from slaves outside, conformists of the Jewtrix. I do interact only with people I must. I get sick whenever I see the people around me, how they act and behave. I know there are few of them who would rather break free if someone showed them the truth, but those are very few I think. Others would never leave the comfort go the Jewtrix, and accept the truth.

But I do not try to look and act superior, or as you said act as if I am already godlike. But I cannot stand them.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:20 pm

Thank you for the sermon HP. I went through a Solar Return with 11th House Neptune on 9° in Pisces. This was a Solar Return after I dedicated. And it was pretty rough to say the least.

As written by Viktoria I am also normal, funny, sociable and make people laugh. Hard working SS, do the online activism everyday. Do the RTR's everyday. Study and meditate to advance. But now, I'm extremely isolated. Attacked very often. And having a hard time.

I just never thought to much about it. Although I always was very depressive, and didn't like the situation. I thought this was the deal with being an SS. Since everyone when I started always kept saying "it's a lonely road."

But after reading your sermons, a couple of times, you've also mentioned it before, and some of the comments here, it feels good to know that there are others. Lol.

The thing is I've had problems with SS, infiltrators, and non-SS. So it kind of made it really hard, coupled with attacks, curses and really bad transits, solar and lunar returns.

But now I feel a better time coming.

We should do some more New Testament reversals. The Solstice days were amazing. Some shit happened, but the amazingness didn't cease. We should have several of these New Testament reversals going on in order, just to fuck up the kikes more. Having surprise ones after we just did some etc. New ones all the time. Fucking them over. Lol.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

I don't hate family life but even our family members cause a lot of distraction, specialy when they are faithful under enemy energy and unintentionaly disturb your normal SS routine by all means possible, like a bunch of Agent Smith.

Other things like your mundane job - when it's abusive of your time - or even dwelling in the groups on uneeded subjects make isolation seems more palatable for some people.

Larissa_666 wrote:
Regarding the isolation, I must say that isolation is the only state which I find acceptable now. When I get too social and start interacting with other people, I quickly forget about meditation, our Father, our war against the jewish and ET menace...

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Chill back, relax for a while, learn to control your mind, and lastly fortify your mind and personality. Advance, keep steady and dwell on the good.

I found the Bolded and underlined part of that text to be very true. If your mind is all over the place and you have more then enough energy, unwanted shit could affect you in ways you don't want it too.

Some experiences I had where like during RTRs the enemy would literally call me names, curse at me, or try to use my thoughts to blaspheme the Gods of Hell. Whenever that happened, I would have to take back control over my own mind and point my entire focus onto the RTR with 0 leaks. In some cases where it grabbed perhaps too much of my attention I would need to visualize Satans Sigil and control gets regained back to me. Sometimes I felt a little ashamed thinking I couldn't have solved the situation itself but Satan helped me out A TON with teaching me and showing me how to control my mind. Albeit now I never feel ashamed asking him either, he is very willing to help me out and some of those intrusions are sometimes too powerful for me to handle.

It didn't always apply to RTRs either, when I used to have cravings for tobacco or alcohol, the thought would linger in your head. And the more attention you gave it, the more and more you felt compelled to just smoke or drink. Now with this in regards, was with some planetary energies, so of-course I took proper action with proper workings which really helped basically have me ignore it entirely now.

I really feel like control over the mind is such an important aspect when it comes to performing Power Meditation now because if that basic isn't mastered or at-least in practice, then the energies you build up go wild because your thoughts do influence the working. An quote would be from when I was reading Satanic Witchcraft index in JoS, was when it stated that once you completed the working for that day, DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT! I've had workings go sour or just become plain ineffective because I would think about it too much during the day that It was never able to fruit entirely.Even during the working you want to keep your focus strong because sometimes distractions can and will attempt to lead you off course.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Yesterday was rough physically.

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:44 pm

How the enemy usually attacks is by consistent criticizing. Other times they attack by daydreams or fantasies. When I shut them out, after they put some thoughts in my head, they afterwards blames me for having that thought. These are thoughts I don't have on my own.

When I read some sermon, they can attack. They usually attack when it gets to some race related stuff or sex. Or when it gets to something dealing with the community in the forums. I never had problems with racial topics. Lol.

They usually make me think about a problem, then attack during meditation with some kind of solution or some shit to the problem. Making me lose my focus, and blaming me for being disrespectful towards the Gods if I don't listen.

They pretend to be the Gods, and have pretended to be Satan. With severe punishments of some sort if I don't give in. I've blamed Satan and the Gods and Goddesses for many of the problems the enemy has caused me.

They constantly comment on things. I think of something and they are there in an instant to comment. I've read this is thoughtforms. I've also had fucking voices talking, repeating the same shit over and over again, for fucking years. It takes a toll on you.

When I work to heal, fix my problems, advance, remove thoughtforms, enemies, build my AOP, working towards my desires; they come and distract me from it, then afterwards blame me for the problems, and criticize.

If a post or comment gets disapproved, they can start some shit.

They usually start some problem shit, perhaps some non-SS around me start something. Then they come with psychic attacks, and making me feel this artificial fear or something, making me think there is something wrong with me I need to fix. Or someone comes and are insulting towards me. The enemy comes afterwards with psychic attacks. Making me think about it over and over, and over again. Blaming me, criticizing me, making me think about there is something wrong with me, when it happens right there in front of my eyes. (Sometimes I think it's my mind, sometimes I think it's the enemy, sometimes it's just people being assholes.)

If I react with anger or hatred, that fucking voice comes and whines "you can't do that towards me". If I've had some really negative spiral going on, the fucking voice come again "You're so fucking negative." If I think about taking revenge on someone, the voice comes again. They can crack violently in the walls, have the fucking voice come over and over, and seconds after, try to have me believe there is something wrong with me, and that it never happened. Strange enough if I think about asking Satan for help they start whining "you can't do that towards me".

I thought about if this causes problems in my subconscious and unconscious by constantly cracking in the walls if I think a thought 'they don't approve of' or when I feel hatred and anger towards something that 'they don't approve of'. And they come attacking me. (Lol. That one sucks really big time.) I do try to focus my mind, use Ether, think positive thoughts. I also try to be critical (not by destroying myself with self-criticism, but to be aware of how my mind works etc.) Then they come with some shit, lol.

I work on my Aura of Protection everyday, I do banishing rituals, I use the blue flames, I visualize white-gold on my aura, I try to use colors to heal, I do a lot. But no. They still come. I've asked Satan almost everyday since the start of this month (just to give an example), to help me get rid of the enemies. I'm aware the mind causes problems, bad solar and lunar returns, bad transits. But it can really get heavy sometimes.

I don't know if I should reveal to much about my living situation or life. As I don't want to give any potential information for curses.

I hope you have some tips, and I hope this gives a picture of some attacks.

A little of topic:

I probably should add I am 100% dedicated to this cause. I think about spending my entire life, and lifetimes if necessary for this. I'm willing to do everything, but not harm myself (as I've been down that road before, lack of sleep, bad eating habits, no exercise, actual 'self-harm'; a mild form of it nothing life threatening or disabling, etc, and also in the spirit of this topic no friends or 'social life'.) for this. But then again money, food, (water in some cases, clean water;p), shelter and of course clothes is necessary to survive hahah. I obviously need to take care of myself at the same time, lol. I've learned that much by going all out.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:51 pm

I should have made that "I'm working on using this lifetime for the cause". If you've ever edited anything you've written before you probably know how annoying it is to see something you wrote, and posted it, then you realize you could've made it better. Lol.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:20 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is what happens when people don't meditate.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhBr0lPNuuU

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:32 am

Hp Don, so so true on so many levels.

I have to spend an hour meditating and whatnot to help develope myself. Through enemy attacks and stuff, I pretty much said fluck it towards major parts of spiritual advancement like mixing my energy and stuff with ambrosia and stuff. All the crap made me feel complacent on many things which may have helped in pushing me away from the groups. It feels like I haven't studied for a while, and I'm stillinv lacking in RTR, which I might just continue when I go out for walls in stuff. I mean I mind as well, nothing changed when I do or don't do the outside. The exhaust, gas, sometime chemic smelling crap is there at time, same kikes as always. So whatever.

I think I ate something horrible. I was shaking terribly in the shower and felt extremely dizzy which I found out was another direct assult. I went to bed lacking in some affirmations not knowing if I should still do them now or wait tell moon in leo. Just going to do them now.
There there's still dizzyness, tiredness, and other stuff that disappears when I clean my aura..

Then there is other things I'm trying to fix. Like the lack of breathe and other enemy attacks I believe from day to day experience and knowlege.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Everyone time someone starts a story about how things all of a sudden have gone bad in their life it always starts out with they stop meditating......

bluenitwolf wrote:

I have to spend an hour meditating and whatnot to help develope myself. Through enemy attacks and stuff, I pretty much said fluck it towards major parts of spiritual advancement like mixing my energy and stuff with ambrosia and stuff. All the crap made me feel complacent on many things which may have helped in pushing me away from the groups. It feels like I haven't studied for a while, and I'm stillinv lacking in RTR, which I might just continue when I go out for walls in stuff. I mean I mind as well, nothing changed when I do or don't do the outside. The exhaust, gas, sometime chemic smelling crap is there at time, same kikes as always. So whatever.

I think I ate something horrible. I was shaking terribly in the shower and felt extremely dizzy which I found out was another direct assult. I went to bed lacking in some affirmations not knowing if I should still do them now or wait tell moon in leo. Just going to do them now.
There there's still dizzyness, tiredness, and other stuff that disappears when I clean my aura..

Then there is other things I'm trying to fix. Like the lack of breathe and other enemy attacks I believe from day to day experience and knowlege.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:38 am

How does isolation weaken us? I live alone and barely communicate with a few people even on the web, I spend all my free time with meditations, workout, rtr-s and configuring my linux system and I'm fine. I'm not even getting enemy attacks anymore, probably because they realized I'm having a lot of fun when they are around lol. They were able to kinda infect me with depression and aggression out of nowhere in the past, but thats not working anymore either, because I just do an hour session of workout and I'm fine again, and I'm not getting the terror attack for years. The enemy is a joke, especially now when they are starting to loose their goyim support. I've lost my focus before, but now I believe that I have attained such resolve that cannot be broken. Or are there any effects of isolation I don't know of? Because I'm not sure if writing around the net is my kind of thing and am very easily pissed off, so thats not necessarily a good thing for everyone else around.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 am

Wow, the enemy also tells me to leave because of mean people...SRSLY!?

There will always be mean people, we accept each other's walks in life but the enemy is the REAL mean people. There are times they act like people I've met in the astral or sometimes tell me to quit life and kill myself. I have even met people worse and more offensive than just the worst Xtians I've ever met.

What to do? Visualize them get real scared and light the whole place with electric blue fire. They may try to "overheat" my mind at sometimes but I can heal from that and get back at them. And yes, even if the enemy causes me stress problems, why not I just act chill so the enemy will not know if I am affected. If things get worse, I'd replace electric blue fire with the fire element(WITHOUT INVOKING IT OR ILL GET BURNT TOO) by vibrating TEJAS multiple times until the fuckers are forced to leave.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Everyone time someone starts a story about how things all of a sudden have gone bad in their life it always starts out with they stop meditating......

bluenitwolf wrote:

Now that's a real horror story with a REAL lesson. Keep yourself up and keep going higher and higher until you finally grasp true power, below us SS is the enemy.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:43 am

Many thanks HP Hoodedcobra666!
I love all HP's thank you very much for the help.

I am actively working for Father Satan and the Gods in Brazil! And I really want to join this group in english, if possible.

Before I made my commitment to Satan, my cat died and I feel "alone", I lost contact with a person in my family (the only one I was still talking about), I moved away from this person because my relationship with him made it unbearable (christian family is a drug :lol: ).

The enemy has tried everything and was not successful so he attacked me psychically (a lot of work to do). Control of the mind is my weakness, but I'm already solving it.

I want to clarify something about mixed DNA:

Mixed DNA = Undefined. DNA Undefined = programmed by the aliens = attacks.

Do Jobs to Destroy DNA Undefined = Rebuild Racial DNA = No Attacks and more Power Racial

Does this proceed?

Hail Satan and Gods!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL GUSION! HAIL ALLOCES! HAIL DANTALIAN! HAIL ABIGOR! HAIL AMDUSIAS! HAIL ASMODEUS! HAIL BELIAL! HAIL SEERE! HAIL PAZUZU!
HEIL HITLER! HEIL FOURTH REICH!

DEATH TO THE jews

40 day Self Empowerment Programm
Reverse Torah Rituals

Falun Dafa Instruções E Exercícios
40 Dias de Poder

http://consultadetarotgratisalegriadesa ... ot.com.br/

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:10 am

On the topic of isolation I'll just say that part of a healthy evolution and steady advancement is recognizing where you do and do not belong. Trying to be a part of something that is incompatible with oneself just drains oneself and everyone else.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:18 pm

I think I should post with my experiences...

HP Cobra knows, as I've emailed him on a near-monthly basis for the past year, that I've been trying to leave the groups/forums. Permanently. He keeps replying telling me it's the enemy, but damn, it really feels like it's me. I'll be like, why am I even posting the things I do? What's the point?

I'm more of a traditional authority minded person, not a team player. So, in my eyes it should be clergy and only clergy making posts, and non-clergy answering questions. Yet here I am, some random person who most certainly does not want to be clergy, making posts. All AoP's, dates to begin magickal workings, overcoming Saturn, astro info, health workings, workings for random stuff. Clergy (or someone who is trying to become clergy) should be doing this, in my traditional viewpoint. I dunno, I meditate and stuff gets in my head and as the main part of my brain is meditating the back part is writing things out and I start to go kinda crazy unless I write it down. I have other things that I haven't posted because it's weird that I do post. But then I realize it's the enemy wanting me to think that, because we are a team here and we all need to play our part, and I need to grow past my old viewpoints and be a team player. But the enemy takes advantage of that, my weak point, to convince me it's for the best if I leave the forums/groups.

So, I've been really slacking off in the groups. Because I guess the enemy wants me out? But there are important things that are half-written in my head and they need to be posted, one thing in particular that will help some SS, and I don't think anybody else would be able to do it because it ties in with something specific and it needs to be in the form of a guide. Which as a former editor, I rock at. (My self esteem is clearly fine, yet I hate posting?)

Well, the enemy can keep trying, but obviously they will fail. And this goes for all my fellow SS, do what you know is best. Best for you, and best for the groups. Do anything to help our fellow SS in any way you can <3
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Obvious, obvious stuff to point out: don't want to get attacked? Don't get drunk, probably just don't drink, period. Even if you're still coherent. It effects you spiritually, trust me! And don't think about getting attacked. At all. Seriously. So simple, such a huge part of it imo.
Also thank you to those who replied to me. Hailvictory88, I think your theory is spot-on. Sometimes friends, especially non spiritual ones like the bulk of society out there... Who are into pointless, stupid, menial stuff like partying, buying stuff for the sake of it, work work work... are over rated. More people creates more karmic?? Ties, etc, and can invite more bullshit too. I'm not gonna let it get me down. I guess you can* miss what you never had though, after all. That is, I would love to have friends like you all in real life. Elevated people who are high vibration, drama free, non parasitical, intelligent and interesting to converse with, and on a side note, probably have good taste for the most part too. I could do without people smiling in my face, saying "isn't this song great?" While shitty modern day pop music plays and telling me I'm just negative because I hate it. Herd mindedness. No judgement for themselves if they really like something or think it's good, just looking for approval from others or the jew, whatever. So perhaps my attitude has something to do with it and the fact that I'm picky. I see that now. No woe it me, no one likes me. I just wish there were more to like. I've had good friends, and with spiritual people, Neptune is often a theme. On a lower level, it rules drugs. Guess where some of my friends have gone? Out to the woods to cook things that aren't food. I should have protected her. Heads up to those with neptunian friends who may smoke pot and be open to other substances, and are vulnerable to running away with some piece of shit and completely ruining their lives.
Anyways, some day we will get to spend time with one another when we get rid of the parasite. So, I will just keep working towards that and smiling about it. Until then , I enjoy the conversation and everything here.
“To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?”-Storm

666blacksun.net

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Lydia wrote:

HP Cobra knows, as I've emailed him on a near-monthly basis for the past year, that I've been trying to leave the groups/forums. Permanently. He keeps replying telling me it's the enemy, but damn, it really feels like it's me. I'll be like, why am I even posting the things I do? What's the point?

I'm more of a traditional authority minded person, not a team player. So, in my eyes it should be clergy and only clergy making posts, and non-clergy answering questions. Yet here I am, some random person who most certainly does not want to be clergy, making posts. All AoP's, dates to begin magickal workings, overcoming Saturn, astro info, health workings, workings for random stuff. Clergy (or someone who is trying to become clergy) should be doing this, in my traditional viewpoint. I dunno, I meditate and stuff gets in my head and as the main part of my brain is meditating the back part is writing things out and I start to go kinda crazy unless I write it down. I have other things that I haven't posted because it's weird that I do post. But then I realize it's the enemy wanting me to think that, because we are a team here and we all need to play our part, and I need to grow past my old viewpoints and be a team player. But the enemy takes advantage of that, my weak point, to convince me it's for the best if I leave the forums/groups.

So, I've been really slacking off in the groups. Because I guess the enemy wants me out? But there are important things that are half-written in my head and they need to be posted, one thing in particular that will help some SS, and I don't think anybody else would be able to do it because it ties in with something specific and it needs to be in the form of a guide. Which as a former editor, I rock at. (My self esteem is clearly fine, yet I hate posting?)

Well, the enemy can keep trying, but obviously they will fail. And this goes for all my fellow SS, do what you know is best. Best for you, and best for the groups. Do anything to help our fellow SS in any way you can <3

Lydia, you've helped me a lot. There have been multiple occasions where I've been considering doing a planetary square, then you post about it, and I end up doing it on a more favorable astrological day. The Wunjo working you posted was the same deal too. And it healed a lot in me. It was brutal, but I got thru it. It was necessary.

666blacksun.net

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:00 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

bluenitwolf wrote:

I was meditating an extreme, but it was kinda only based upon empowerment and related. I didn't balance out my meditations and got far ahead in some aspects of achievement while remaining weak in others. The enemy used this to their advantage and the Saturn crap helped put some things in place for the enemy.

It's really not my fault. I learned to just say fluck it in these cases. Either or really helped me see the obvious of things that won't get better until I become better myself. The good news from this is that I'm crying less like a bitch which wasn't my fault or emotions either. I got sensitive enough to feel the interruptions and crap. An example would be masturbating and achieving orgasms only outside of my nature. Something would definitely have to be wrong with me if that was honest and truthful. Meditating on some of the things I lacked help me see past that and that most of the things I was negatively experiencing was not from me.

An example would be to watch and listen, feel the impulses as they happen outside of me while as if im saying it or feeling it myself. Cleaning Aura and taking in the Ether element helped solved those promblems as well as more empowerment of the things I lacked.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Lydia wrote:

My jaws on the floor. Lydia you're one of the best SS we got. No disrespect to others, but if you don't see that than wtf! Clergy aren't the only one's who can post. That makes no sense whatsoever. You know that already anyway. We're all here for one common goal. To advancd Satan's agenda and empower ourselves and grow. It's like what is the ocean, but a multitude of drops. We're drops that come together to make something so big.

Gosh. I can't believe you considered leaving. Clergy be damned. They themselves say all the time there's nothing special about it unless you like constant work, stress and enemy attacks. Don't over think the clergy thing. Who gives a fuck? What you do for these groups is no less important. In fact it's fucking bad ass and inspires me and so many others. This is your home. Don't ever leave. You can't leave actually. We claim you. You're our astroslothz. The mighty warrior astroslothz.

I just want to make sure that you know the importance of the posts you make and how much it helps. Look at the feedback you get. Also recently you posted about solar returns. You mentioned it as well a few months back i believe. Because of that post I actually studied my chart and possible places to have the best solar return and actually made a trip to a new state to improve my year. Thanks to you pointing that out. The difference from where I would of had my birthday to where I ended up having it were almost night and day. Thank you. You're the best.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:38 pm

It's definitely not worth straying away from here. I've seen what it does to people and from experience it makes ones life more of a hassle for one self as well. People try to find happiness in useless material things and barely even meditate. Yet they wonder why their life isn't getting any better and why there is so much petty drama in their life. I feel like the enemy tries to make people think real spirituality is like it's a tiring job when in reality it's a beautiful way of life. Especially when you make it that. Your way of life. Like HP Hooded Cobra said learn to control your mind. That right there is valuable advice and by just mastering that at first can make things down your spiritual road way better and easier imo.

I've had weak character traits before and I feel the enemy really took advantage of it and probably didn't even have to try hard since I was doing most of the damage my own self by putting myself in those situations. A good way I've learned to control situations and even thoughts is by remembering to breath, calmly and be aware. Take a step back if you have to. If a negative thought creeps up just shake it off or replace it with a positive one. HP Maxine has said before as Hooded Cobra if the enemy starts messing with its because you're doing a good job. That right there makes me laugh at the enemy because of how stupid they are to make it obvious your on the right track. Not saying to take attacks lightly and arrogantly but it's definitely not something that should stop anyone from keep doing from what they're doing.

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Lydia, thanks for what you do! I learned sooooo much with your post! We are a team as you said and there are people more and less experienced and everybody should help with what they can, that's what i think and that's what i try to do even if i have to learn more and more! So again THANKS!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its well documented that people work better in a team then as individuals, this has been proven again and again by social psychologists. A team is only as strong as its weakest member. That is why we all need to be a team and help each other to evolve and contribute to our cause together. Removing yourself from the team is foolish and weakens you and the team. Your a team member and your team needs you Lydia.

Lydia wrote:

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:54 pm

[quote="Lydia"][/quote]

Lydia, from what you've said, about me in particular, was extremely accurate.

You can talk to demons or at least astral project, from what I know personally.

You should not stop posting all together. Just post what you think is most important.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

This is true...
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 pm

I know exactly how you feel Lydia. Sometimes I stare out of my office window wondering why I post here. But I do. This place is one of the very few websites I check daily. I used to spend about an hour nightly on voat ( https://voat.co/v/pizzagate ) just observing. It still, to this day, amazes me how hard Jews work at subverting sites like voat...especially the pizzagate one where real damage is being done to the Jew's "innocent, victim persona". I amuses me to watch 10 to 20 screen names have a conversation to steer the narrative. All of them Jews. Every one of them acting. Their effort is astounding. I just hope real law enforcement Gentiles are watching and learning. Learning about our true enemy. Why the pizzagate one...because for me it hits home and it is something tangible that everyday people can see, feel and therefore be awaken to what is around us. Even with Scalise being assassinated because of his back channel involvement with prosecuting Jewish pedophile rings...people are slowly waking up to the Jewish terror. For me, there is nothing more sacred in this world than Gentile children.

Anyhow, I'm rambling..there are a handful of people's posts I look forward to reading; Lydia, you are most certainly one of them. I learn so much from you. I advance because of you and your advice. And I actually agree with you. Not everyone should be allowed to start topics.

Everyone else here that posts nonsense topics on the board I get the feeling is a Jew. I can see their real emotions when they post pointless topics. Their hesitation, their lack of spiritual education, their fumbling fake words, their inability to be sincere and the way they try to push nonsense. But I still keep coming back. I love this place.

I used to be scared of RTR's. I felt they were of the enemy and that it was all a trap per se. I talked to and ask Satan for guidance with RTRs and then I committed to them. Satan is real. Very real. Satan's power is a beautiful force.

Everyone here that is a legitimate contributor I value. All of you have had a hand in ushering me thru Satan's door. I don't even remember how I got here....oddly it was astronomy related. I think I saw a jos.org comment on a youtube video related to rocket engines of all things. All I know is when I dedicated, my life changed. And wow did it change fast.

Enemy attacks are very real. Especially if you are advancing. Build your aura. Build you aura. Build your aura. And read Lydia's posts!

HAIL SATAN!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Lydia you can stick with the team. We are the best and most valuable team on this planet. All of us can succeed. This war will be seen through to the end.
With the satanic wine of victory in hand and the power of satan and the gods in us that we will never forget. For satan and for our
Ancestors. For everything that we hold that is Truth. Justice. Bravery. And truth. and our persistence. always prevails through and sends the vile jew parasites running.

TO VICTORY COMRADES!

HAIL SATAN HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
HAIL HITLER.!!!

HAIL TO OUR TRUE CREATORS VISION OF AN EXISTENCE FREE OF THESE PARASITES!!!

Post Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:07 pm

In my case, what the enemy does most is to send negative thoughts about my guardian or other gods with whom I have a close bond, other times they resort to direct attack, nothing that not can be handled having a focused mind and a strong protection aura.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am

Lydia wrote:

Your contributions to the community immensely help fellow Satanists and by making Satanists as a whole stronger, that hastens our victory and the demise of the enemy. Hundreds of Satanists have done your workings, applied information you have provided into their daily lives, optimally timed their magick for maximum effect, and increased their understanding of astrology, which enables them to kick fate in the balls and read a map of their soul.
Satanic FAQs
topic16814.html

And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:02 am

The only things i notice the enemy tries to do with me is put thoughts in my head to try and make me quit (i always shrug off and meditate anyways.), and when i have trouble sleeping i will get almost to sleep then i see a greys face. After that i get very vivid disturbing nightmares. They show me things like People i love dieing. And many other abominable most lower astral things. once in the dream i heard the word "Elohim". But regardless i wake up. Spam my room and house with satanic blue flames and go back to sleep. Sometimes it frightens me slightly. But i always tell myself "dont show fear." Then i go back to sleep. Ive never really experienced anything else. They keep their distance.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:23 am

Lydia, your more than epic on this forums brah. You've helped me, and. as it seems, many others. Thank you for all the work and time you put forth in our community Satanic Sister. You are very much appreciated.

RTR

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:31 am

I remember a while back, I believe it was HC wrote a sermon that said something along the lines of... "In reality all these attacks from the enemy is something of a blessing because in turn they're making us stronger by adapting us to Spiritual Warfare. The enemy is practically doing us a favor." Not exact words, but close enough.

That always stuck with me.

Besides subverting my attention, or attempting to confuse me I would say my dreams are the most common attacks. Yeah I was harassed for a few months in my dreams, but, as the old adage goes... You are what you dwell upon. With meditation, AoPs, and not focusing on the attacks it all went away. But I learned a lot from it. I still get the bad dreams sometimes if I go really really hard on the RTR's. It's always figures and people trying to harm me but after so many attacks I became aware of whenever they were there. I just ignore it now and nothing happens.

I've still yet to decide whether this is truly positive or negative but if the dream ever got too bad. I can wake up instantly and reset the dream. I usually can do it anytime.

Anyway...
Yes Miss Lydia, please stay.
I must say....
I hope to reach your level of admiration and respect one day.
Through my arts and education, will surely pave the way.
One day....One day...
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:05 am

Lydia

But where did you want to go to sister...!? I need strong and beautiful sisters on my side ... In my visions I always see myself together with all my sisters to unleash the Power of Hell in a powerfully Rituals, doing all that its takes to need to do...!!!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:21 am

Oh thanks everyone.

@Wildfire, there are no "mean people" here. We have all types of personalities, many Capricorns and Aries who see that we have to get things done, for example. And Virgos who can be critical of others, but it's in everyone's best interests. If our ranks were filled with only peace-loving Libras and Pisces, we would be royally screwed. Everyone has their role, and it's the people who come across as mean or abrasive who are the ones who do the blood-and-guts work that nobody else can do. This is very well known in the military, not everyone has the guts to be Special Ops, for example. With that being said, I should start putting smiley faces to all my replies :)

@Eric13 Ahh, I think I know who you are now lol I'm glad I could help.

@JA: "hastens our victory and the demise of the enemy" - That's my goal! Paradise!
Last edited by Lydia on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:43 am

I think Lydia you underestimate your contributions. Maybe you can take a break to just observe for a bit, but you can't leave. What you lack in volume of posts is made up for in content. Your content is so good I always thought to myself that the reason you post infrequently was because you were working so hard.

SIP,
I know what you mean with the Jew accounts. I got banned from abovetopsecret during pizzagate. The admins changed the rules about the discussion because the goy were getting too mad at the jews and exposing too much about pedophiles in the high circles.

I exposed the admins as either jews or jew shills. I also pointed out the gatekeeper accounts. Eventually they shut down the thread and deleted pages and pages because it turned into a wildfire for them because people were agreeing and kept calling the admin pedophiles in disguise.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:51 am

Lydia, you are also an outstanding member of our team. You have a lot of good and educating post which help others a lot.

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:51 am

Lydia you're definitely a good example of someone who has grown over the years. I remember reading your posts in the e groups when I first came here and I have seen from just the way you write and the knowledge you give out how much you have grown. I swear to you about 5 months ago I was just saying that to myself about you and I'm a little shocked to read what you wrote lol. I'm sure you have your reasons but the biggest factor remains and the most important and we have all mentioned it here, it's much better if you keep doing what you're doing in the groups and forums. I can personally say you've helped me a lot (even indirectly) over the years.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:10 am

@Lydia OHhhohohoho.. Thanks but No thank you, I don't really need any smileys or anything because that will make me look cowardly and wimpy...right? :D I'm growing a shell on my own now so I could soon do some "blood-and-guts" work. With that said, it's time I get over take advantage over my senselessly emotional and retarded cancer self and change. After all, it's what people tell me to do.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:30 am

Our fight goes on no matter who leaves.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
post68097.html#p68097

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Lydia wrote:

Lydia, when I see one of your posts, I always look forward to reading it. I'm sure I'm not the only one...
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Na Lydia you are very helpful and are always appreciated pal your advice is noted ;)
Enki1690

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:36 pm

I realized something today, that I confirmed with my Guardian Demon. In the past few weeks, I felt something was off and intuitively it nagged at me. So I asked about it today.

The revelation I have is that the enemy is willing to sacrifice their own (Greys ETs, that I am aware of so far) in impersonating the Gods and Goddesses of Hell to a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. (Maybe this is not news to many of you, but I shall continue anyways.)

They have done that to me, even going so far to say (multiple times in one conversation), "I am (name of god/dess) of Satan-Lucifer. In Satan's name, and on my life, I swear that I am (name of god/dess) of Satan-Lucifer."

The question I posed to my GD was: Have a few or quite a bit more have died in impersonating the Gods of Hell towards me?
To which my GD said, "yes, quite a few have died."

So the next logical question is, why would the Powers of Hell let me this happen? Why didn't they tell me sooner? I was mislead for quite some time! ARGHHHH!

Well, there are a few answers to that:
1) I had this lesson to learn.
2) It has honed my channeling a lot more and I have advanced in that arena in the past few days.
3) I get to know the Gods and Goddesses of Hell better; Their ways and mannerisms. Some new thing happened two days ago that may not be a big deal to more advanced Satanists, but it meant a heck of a lot to me. Because it was the first time, and it was directly from the same Demon who answered the questions I had today.
4) I would figure it out eventually. No spiritual, mental or physical harm came to me or threatened me or my family when all this was happening, concerning the Grey ETs impersonating the Gods and Goddesses of Hell towards me.

I do a lot of channeling, and these effin' Grey ETs come through an awful lot. They are always around me. They seek any way that is so subtle to mislead me; waste my time, energy and money. They don't advocate anything illegal or insane, because that doesn't work anymore. I have had more than 7 years in experience with them.

But now looking back, the things they suggested were not that logical (even though it seemed like a good idea at the time) and really did lead me away from Satan. And I did walk in circles, or in another direction away from Satan, even though my heart was still with him.

The Greys ETs really like to either chip at one's ego or pump it out and up full of arrogance and false confidence, using partial-truths and heck of a lot of lies.

Yeah, sure, okay. I may have had 7 years of being a Spiritual Satanist and have a little more than those years in experience with the Greys ETs (namely before I dedicated to Satan as on the JoS site, and was once dabbling in the occult and New-Age teachings and books) but this event, these experiences that I have talked about in the beginning of this post have really done a number on my confidence in my abilities to channel the Gods, to hear them.

But that's life as a spiritual Satanist.
This is war.
I have learned, let go and continue on my way. I pick myself up and carry on.

I have now a better understanding of how the Powers of Hell are, how they work and in general what they do, concerning being my Guardians.

If anyone would like to comment on this post of mine, I'd really love to hear your insight, and comments.
Thanks for reading.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:19 pm
Site Admin

Lydia does amazing posts, her services are also highest quality and have helped hundreds of people, additionally, she has been around for years and fought since early on (And assisted in formattign) with first destruction rituals and warfare too. She deserves a medal IMO.

Nothing is worthless. Many posters who were only normal posters have posted things which the Gods have led me to see to learn early on, and later on, many issues that needed resolving were equally expressed. Many people give replies of GOLD in the groups too, and this is a high work for Satan. One acts a Demon when they help someone at this point.

Do not look down on anything. A reply can save a life.

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Magus Immortalis wrote:
I realized something today, ....

Now that my astral sight is getting better i can say that the grey are always arround especially when i meditate! I often us blue satanic light on them...seriously i don't want to see their ugly face (even if i don't see them perfectly but still they are ugly lol)

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:41 pm

@Lydia Yes I think so :)

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Magus Immortalis wrote:

These things came upon me and opened me up from in my room litterally.
They said they were the Gods and then started to induce me, not to take me out into the astrol, but literally to peep inside my life. But of course, this was also the kikes around as well that tried to save their own asses at the end by impersonating as the Gods and telling me not to fight back at fhem.

I finally realized I've been a vampire to the Gods and Father Satan as well. As soon as I stated some affirmations everything from not and discomfort vanished and my energy started to circulate. The enemy is trying to continuously plague me into being a vampire (that failed) to keep me in check. This of course is from weakness of myself in the past that got me to those low levels that the enemy and news around team up on.

By the way. Unless you know 100% I don't think it's wise to follow any advice or adhere to any remarks. Kikes were getting me to display and show off by prescribing me certain things and meditations as Grey's and whatnot had me like a vampire. Every time I succeededin one thing, they would pry inside through evil eye, making me dizzy and other with help of the other crapsters to get information.

They work in direct opposition of who you are. Any failed workings or anything related, if not for bad timing and planets, is in my experience the flipping enemy. Ex. I recently got some money from fehu, got extremely excited, now all these promblems that went away came out of nowhere, I was dizzy and cold that I couldn't stand and continuously came about the shaking I posted earlier. There was a remark that I wouldnt be as safe as to grab like a ton of money or whatever in the past. Not to me but in general.i My experience was prolly why. Kikes are salty. At that time I didn't finish the working. Now it's been an effort to waste my time and bring me back to where I was before.

Void meditations and etheral element and related works wonders, as well as anything I between.
Also as far as the enemy and Father Satan. When I call upon Satan's name, my body is erected and form perfected. Even as a African-American Black guy (as someone might has hangups.)The Greatest of all Nordic White Humanoid beings urges me to stand up and erect with my chin up and mind directed. That's alot more than bowing down and crying for mercy huh.

RTR

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:26 pm

I didn't take mind that these as well we're being put into place. The effects of which was the same at my job and elsewhere including traffic.

Just turning on the light confirmed instantly as the some jews walked away smiling not realizing that I noticed. These things are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

It's not only these, but the trance state of mind and airhead the enemy tries to keep me in. It was a major thing that when I read some old sermons of the Great Max (HP Maxine), and started to cool off from from being within my head all the time so that I could enjoy the physical, well after applying what she stated I felt the best I have ever felt in this world.

Miraculously all the lightning in the house was switch over to these bulbs.

RTR

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 pm

I really hope that many of our members here take heed to this thread. The enemy has a way of getting under the skin, and again playing on fears and weaknesses. I hope that non of our members have given into this. I almost did. It was heavy. The attacks seemed disguised, and as Lydia mentioned to me personally, these attacks appeared to be of our own. They were masked.

Thoughts of leaving the groups, SS and such are occurring themes and this is what I experienced as well. They played on my insecurities and already existing thoughts. As Mageson mentioned, once you stop meditating....It opens that door.

We are a support group and so having each other's backs are important in these times. Speak up whenever you feel isolated and as if you have a heavy load on your shoulders. Don't quit.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Also car lights and swerving back and forth with spirtual warfare to disrupt balance and ida/pingala. And what the hell are those beeps that would ring when listening to headphones after my old place was broken into. I heard them after some maintenance jew came upon my job that I haven't seen before. He asked me to come here because he wanted to see something. Then those freaking beeps and noises that they tried to use for what's written above.

Yeah, if anyone experiencing the related. SATANAS Satanama are the best healers as well as spontaneous qigong and regulating the flow of energy and refining it. The sun, surya, and also the most important factor is the Mindset. Energy follows the mind, and there are numerous pictures and some sigils that I seen that detailed this FACT through the eyes. Embracing, realizing, feeling seeingKNOWING and being or living through the affirmation.

It's like the ankh in the third eye region written in the jos. Embracing realizing being and feeling ascertained which comes with faith and belief with a steady mind. A steady strong mind that doesn't give in and ignores any bull shit from enemies of Father Satan.

Also bindings and warfare of needed.

RTR

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
SIP,
I know what you mean with the Jew accounts. I got banned from abovetopsecret during pizzagate. The admins changed the rules about the discussion because the goy were getting too mad at the jews and exposing too much about pedophiles in the high circles.

I exposed the admins as either jews or jew shills. I also pointed out the gatekeeper accounts. Eventually they shut down the thread and deleted pages and pages because it turned into a wildfire for them because people were agreeing and kept calling the admin pedophiles in disguise.

HeilOdin666 Exactly. I've never visited abovetopsecret, just the open discussion forums such as Voat, reddit and the few other discussion forums out there that are overrun by teams of Jew shills. I mainly scan them for knowledge and leaks etc The most obvious, highly organized, professional Jew team currently doing this is David Brock's 'Media Matters'. If you are remotely advanced it is obvious. I don't post anywhere but here because my heavy Capricorn personality doesn't come off as inviting and for me it's a waste of time I don't have. But I spend a lot of money around Texas making communities aware of this pedophile epidemic. I lose a lot of sleep and I would be lying if I didn't say I am very nervous about executing these actions...but it must be done. It takes a heavy toll on my psyche, family and work life...but it must be done. For me, all the other problematic aspects of American life and Industry take a back seat to Gentile children. I am learning to calm my brain and have discipline with all this....as opposed to a few months ago wanting to scream it out loud for help and wake everyone up. I now work silently and I am okay with it. I am learning very quickly that you better not utter the word Satan in any aspect of real life. The threat is real and it doesn't just come from Jews.

Everyone should keep in mind that Hitler's party was started with 7 people. Seven.

HPS Shannon Outlaw, thanks for the words...they hit home. All the other HP's....I admire your work.

HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 pm

I remeber catching on to something about the Egyptian glyphs and how when they fits learned to read them, that some of them were the backwards (sdrawkcab) version of each other. After read how speaking or reading backwards is of the occult and work to get another or the literal message or truth out of something, I experienced it after I tried it myself. The reason why this is important is because in the words of the kikes when they communicate, they directly and sometimes indirectly uncover what the hell is going on with them and there overall intentions. Not only kikes, but any books, songs, or script in the movies (alot of movies), this backwards talking acts as subliminals to further their aid in manipulating and causeing people to adhere to to certain mindsets and actions.

A major example would be SWP-s.Williams paints, and their slogan cover the earth such has paint being spread out all over a globe. Swp is pms backwards and to cover the earth, is to cover the earth with blood as seemingly depicted within the art. I caught on to this myself at first when I seen this. Wether people know it or not reading or doing business with them should and would give the necessary energy to manifest what is inherently being expressed by covering the world with paint, and swp name.

This could be random books and even article or underlying reasons. This as well are open and realized with an open mind, and something's are up to discretion. Learning to seem things or read backwards is a major help.

RTR

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:25 am

Magus Immortalis wrote:

Oooh, Magus these are some insane experiences. O:
Personally, I had no idea the enemy would go that far.

To add on that, with my own experience...
I used to have these deluded thoughts a couple of years ago, and these deluded thoughts were really taking too much of my time (something like "my aura is constantly dirrrrtyyyy" or "everyone's sucking my energiiiieeees", things like that; so I would literally clean my aura all day lol; or isolate myself so that people won't be sucking my energies).
One time I had talked on the phone with this crazily xtian aunt of mine, and after I hanged up, I thought I could feel my energies leaving (that she was suckkkking meeee) and so, I started cutting links.. but as I did so, I heard a voice in my mind telling me to cut links from all directions (from all chakras... something that was REALLY unnecessary and pointless)... but I did so.
After I was done, I felt good (in my mind, anyway) and I thought that, it made me happy to talk to my Guardian Demon for the first time.
I then heard a voice "Do you want to talk to your Guardian more?" (I was automatically thinking that the voice I heard was my Guardian) and I smiled at that question, but then I paused and thought "Wait a minute... Are you of Satan?" the question just randomly came to my mind, I hadn't 'felt' anything different to make me suspicious, but I asked anyway.
And no response was ever heard.

Nevertheless, the result of me "cutting links from all chakras" resulted in this fucking thoughtform I had created, to escalate to the size of the Earth (lol, alright, not that big :lol: ) and anyway, I had even more trouble with it afterwards, until I found a way to eliminate it.

This happened.. hm.... Maybe 3 years ago?

In general, I don't talk to my Guardian many times. I mean, I do talk to her sometimes (when I feel the need to do so) and to Satan accordingly, but it is very rare that I will hear responses. The most frequent was that my Guardian would talk to me when I was in a bad situation, remembering past lives and such. But I know 100% that it was them, because through their words and wisdom, they helped me transform. :)

So, your experiences are really insane; we should all be wary then, for these things, and also use our logic along with our instinct.

Another experience though, in regards to "thoughts" and knowing thyself...
Again, this happened at the period of time I was being deluded. One night I was lying in order to sleep, and again, I would feel my energies leaviiing, and I thought someone was suckiiiiing my enerrrggggiieeess, and so, while laying there, I was about to cut links (for millionth time in the day) and the thought came to my mind "why don't I just jump off the balcony, to stop being tortured like that? To end it all?" and I literally jerked at that thought! I thought, what the heck?! This isn't my thought at all!
I understood right away that it was an attack, but it really surprised me! I thought, is the enemy so retarded? XDDD Did they think I wouldn't understand it's not my own thought? XDD

These last days, a friend of mine, who is a Dedicated Satanist, has economical problems etc. (I've told her to do money spells, but anyway) She has told me something interesting she's noticed. As a whole, she's an uplifting and VERY strong [mentally] person. So, she doesn't let the money problem bring her down.
However, she's noticed that there are days when she sits, thinking of how to deal with the issue, and that she has very desperate thoughts about the situation... and she's told me: "You know what, I don't think that way. I never do. These thoughts just can not be mine. It's crazy".

This is what it means, to know thyself. If you do, you will be able to recognize these foreign thoughts right away. If you're not sure of who you are, or what your inner beliefs are, then you will be confused.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:57 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is very funny! :lol: :lol: (but unfortunately, also very true...) I know a person who is like that; stops meditating and then wonder "why do I feel so down?" aaaah! :x

Wildfire wrote:
@Lydia OHhhohohoho.. Thanks but No thank you, I don't really need any smileys or anything because that will make me look cowardly and wimpy...right? :D I'm growing a shell on my own now so I could soon do some "blood-and-guts" work. With that said, it's time I get over take advantage over my senselessly emotional and retarded cancer self and change. After all, it's what people tell me to do.

Nooooo! Dude! :P (or girl! XD) Don't do that!
I mean, don't do what "people tell you to do"... Move at your own pace.
What I have discovered through power meditation is that, we literally LEARN ourselves in this path. And other people may not even notice, and I may not even give a fuck! :lol: :lol: 8-)

In all seriousness though, for me personally, I've noticed that most of my changes have happened inwards; the way I feel, the way I think (mostly), and of course the way I act (but that's the last step of the change; the outward change).

The first time I discovered how I died in my past life (which had affected me so much, making me hate myself to no end, thinking my life was worthless eeetttccc, very bad things), the first time I discovered that, I had cried my eyes out and was asking "why" in my mind. My Guardian Demon responded to me that day... and the following day, there was a change within me, that even *I* hadn't fully perceived. A dedicated Brother (who was much more advanced than me) told me that he noticed that I had changed; he asked if I did something different (a meditation perhaps, or something), but it was an inner change, that was the first and most important step, to what was to follow.

Did my mother, who was always blaming me for various things, ever understand this change? Nope! Did my relatives, fucking retarded xtians, ever understand this change? Nope!! Did my friends...? No! And the thing is, when I started discovering myself, I pushed these friends aside... Because their interests were of no importance to me. I had bigger goals, greater things to achieve. I was no more interested in the 'little things' of talking about men all day lol, or of watching anime all freakin' day.

After I discovered myself... well, I started loving myself. As time passed, I started having goals, having aims.
Before that change I was really aimless, I was really like something that was taken by the wind.

<--This is just one example of MANY of inner changes that have happened within me.
Have the people around me realized these changes? As of late, yes, they have. But, do you know what they say? That I finally "grew up" (although I am past 20 years old) or that the past was "just a phase" and all that... They can't get it, you know? Even if I explained it to them, they wouldn't get it. Because they're either retarded xtians, or because they're retarded atheists. It makes no difference to me. They have not learned what spirituality really is, and what changes it can bring to a person.

So, the reason I'm writing this big post to you, is to tell you to not "change" because "people tell you to do so". FUCK THEM! (and I mean that, fuck them! If I did what "people tell me to do" when I was younger, I would have fucked my life up royally in so many ways! Fuck them! What do THEY know about YOU, if YOU don't even know yourself???!)

You can TAKE ADVANTAGE of your Cancer sign (since you mentioned), ESPECIALLY if you're an artist (I remember you had told me you're studying animation, or are about to do that).
An artist without emotions is not an artist. It is impossible to be an artist without having a fire within you (or a water XD making you overemotional lol). By time, you will learn to manage your emotions.
If you have unbalanced elements within you (but, you're not sure) I suggest you to buy HP HoodedCobra's astrology services (if you want details); I'm saying this, because his services helped me tremeeendously in discovering things about myself, and I feel like I've gone 20 steps ahead thanks to him.

But, even without his services, you can see in your astrology chart the elements.
If you lack fire, you can do the Preliminary Meditations for Invoking the Elements: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aring.html
This is just an example.
If your overemotionalism is caused by a spiritual imbalance, whatever that is, you can see it in your chart, or you could talk to your Guardian about it, and ask him/her to guide you to the source of it.

But, you will see, the more you meditate, the more you will balance yourself out, even without consciously trying for it.
Void meditation HELPS in controlling your emotions, your thoughts and so on.

Don't try to become an apathetic fucking piece of shit, cynical little arrogant trash because PEOPLE TELL YOU SO! (lol, I got emotional now :P)

Seriously, the vast majority of people nowadays are shit. They have zero knowledge of spirituality, they fucking hate their own skin, they believe Hitler gassed the jews and that Satan is the bad guy. They worship a jewish god whose chosen ones are the jooooz, and at the same time, they dislike the jooooz for ruling over their government, although they, themselves voted for them, and even subconsciously help their enemies by worshiping their thoughtform. Don't even get me started on the people's self-destructive habits, like smoking and drinking, doing drugs and all that shit.

Are these the kinds of people you want to take advice from?

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:53 am

Thanks everyone lol if I were prone to getting an over-inflated ego we'd be in trouble now lol <3

@Anne Flowers, I remember that post of HP Cobra's but I forgot the exact wording: "In reality all these attacks from the enemy is something of a blessing because in turn they're making us stronger by adapting us to Spiritual Warfare. The enemy is practically doing us a favor." This is so true, and I want to find the original and put it in my signature. And nice poem ;)

@Magus Immortalis, thank you for sharing your experiences. A lot of people will benefit from it, as this happens to many. For me, after I would communicate with my GD or other Gods, I would feel a really negative feeling after, like depression. for weeks afterwards, anytime I thought of it, I would feel negative and depressed. This would be the enemy making me associate communicating with the Gods, with feeling bad. I'm glad that you persevered, I actually gave up communicating with the Gods for a while :/ I thought that they didn't want to communicate with me and that I was wasting their time.

@Light Yagami, thanks for the add-on to Magus's post. What you wrote about your friend knowing that the thoughts aren't how she normally thinks, happens a lot to many people. As HPS Shannon wrote, it really does feel like it's our own thoughts/emotions, but if we logically look at it we know this is not how we would normally think/feel, so therefore it can't be from us. A tip to anyone, surround yourself in Akasha element, this will block out enemy thoughts and you can tell if something is truly your own thoughts/feelings... but the trick is to remember to do this before reacting irrationally, lol.

@Wildfire- my comment to you was genuine and polite, I think you thought it was otherwise, which might also explain why you think a lot of other people are mean? I actually do believe I should add smiley faces as I tend to reply to posts in a rush and more to-the-point which can be seen as abrasive to others. And btw Cancer is a great sign, all signs are awesome and necessary. Don't ever think otherwise :)

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:55 am

This thread is really helping me understand. There is a lot of similarities to what I've experienced but also how it's handled.

I like to add that the enemy used to wake me up in the middle of the night by fucking with my eye lashes for a year or two, also cracking violently in the walls so I woke up, and two times they have choked me when I was sleeping, one time it woke me up, the other time I was paralyzed, which was a fucking panic situation, lol. So to this day I still wake up in the middle of the night, like a soldier with war trauma hahaha.

There was also this time in the beginning with the RTR's that I had this pressure around my throat for an entire day or so.

I was also choked before doing some RTR's, when I was raising my energies. It freaked me out for a while, but I got over it.

They also have a fetish for being around me when I masturbate. LoL! Or trying to prevent me from it. Sometimes it's the blue fire that helps and sometimes ignoring them. And they sometimes have a thing for coming with psychic attacks when I'm cumming. LoL! They are some really fucked up beings.
HAIL SATAN!

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 am

bluenitwolf wrote:
Yeah, if anyone experiencing the related. SATANAS Satanama are the best healers...
I'd like to add on to that, an experience I had with the SATANAS chant.

I was doing an RTR (this happened months ago) and anyway, for some ""unknown"" reason, I was very emotional while doing it, for the wrong reasons. I had thoughts of being lonely, not having friends etc etc... I started crying out of nowhere (while doing the RTR), and it was really irrational. I realized it was irrational but I couldn't help the crying at all, it was extremely intense.
Anyway, at some point of the RTR, I was done with the main vibrations, so I was vibrating SATANAS before I continued with the affirmations.
Well, the moment I started vibrating SATANAS, all the overemotionalism STOPPED COMPLETELY. My crying stopped, me feeling sad/bad stopped abruptly, as if someone had pushed a button. I went on with the affirmations etc, and the crying/bad feeling did *not* return.

I thought that was an extremely interesting experience.

Also:
bluenitwolf wrote:
A major example would be SWP-s.Williams paints, and their slogan cover the earth such has paint being spread out all over a globe. Swp is pms backwards and to cover the earth, is to cover the earth with blood as seemingly depicted within the art. I caught on to this myself at first when I seen this. Wether people know it or not reading or doing business with them should and would give the necessary energy to manifest what is inherently being expressed by covering the world with paint, and swp name.
This is EXTREMELY fucking sick (I checked google images, because I wasn't aware of this swp paints) but you just gave me an AMAZING idea for a comic, and I wholeheartedly thank you for this. I'll make sure, each moment of my life, to make the enemy's tactics work against them.

Finally:
Lydia wrote:
...@Light Yagami, thanks for the add-on to Magus's post...
Milady ( :lol: ), I did not respond to you directly about that first post of yours (about thinking of leaving the groups), because I thought, it might be a bit "heavy" after all the responses you already got from others. I've expressed to you before how much I love your posts and, although I hadn't written this down, at some point you had said "it's Mercury Retrograde and when an idea comes to my mind I just open my laptop right away" (to write your idea, instead of just keeping it in your head), at that point I thought "damnit Lydia... Don't make me wish for Mercury Retrograde now...! :P".

So, I will simply re-state what HP HoodedCobra said: A reply can save a life.

You have a "talent" (well, "talents" are things we worked for, in previous lives :D Or it could be hereditary!) and you shouldn't take this lightly.
I have a "talent" as well, and I intend on changing the world through it, to make people see the Truth of Satan, to realize their roots, to start advancing, and finally to make a paradise on Earth.

Your writing in the groups and the forums make us better people, it helps us progress, it helps us understand things that seemed complicated (and knowledge is power; knowledge is that sweet sweeeeet fruit of all of our efforts) and you really do help us advance as people.
If you want to "take things further ahead" you could even write articles to non-Satanic forums (there is this website called minds.com that I find interesting; but there are countless websites out there), you could even make videos with your articles/posts (without showing your face), and so on, and so forth.
When I learn how to draw women properly, I could even make a channel with your posts, just like I do with R with the animated meditations. It would really make me happy, and your writings deserve that much and even more.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:46 am

Yes, I was attacked because I've been working alone.. But I CAN'T DO THIS OTHERWISE...!!!

I felt ignored here from the beginning... Almost my evry post was without any replies, what in my feelings meant you don't like me and you don't want me.. It was growing in my mind with resulted in an increasing distance from you.. I was thinking it was caused by three reasons: 1)You don't take me seriously; you think I'm retarded (or something like that) 2)You think I'm not interested these groups, because I was writing almost only my posts and I didn't participate in any discussions.. 3) A few times I boasted how many time I spending in meditations/spiritual growth..what caused your..aversion to me..

about 1) I don't make a secret of it, I'm a little bit..different.. It caused by two terrible accidents in my childhood- two times I fell down on my head, what caused I've always been some different.. Because of it my life was very lonely, what deepended it yet..
about 2) Language barrier, what seemed to me a main problem before, maybe is not problem at all.. I have never learned interpersonal relationships, so maybe I preffered to enclose myself by my own feelings like "sense of rejection", to not risk a real rejection(..). Such a learned habit..
about 3) Sorry, but I hadn't any idea what should I write about.. So I tried to get your attention on my succeses..

Surly nothing would have changed if disease didn't happen to me.. Spiritual growth was my whole life till now.. But shingles crushed it to ashes.. Since 9.06. for 12 days I did nothing.. It was not any indolence it was real infirmity (now I know what meaned The Hanged Man prescuting me before..). I was wondering, why it was happend with blaming even Father Satan for some time(why I deserved it..?).. I appologise You Father Satan.. Now I know that I exaggerated with..evrything (I ve been working over 10 hours a day till disease), only what I did not practiculary apply was..building protection aura.. I was thinking I'm indestructible.. And fuckn' parasites used it against me.. Since Summer Solstice I practice about one hour a day with a big problems... Cause pain and very annouing itch... My emotional state is ruined today.. I don't know what to do in present situation..and enemies triumphant and laugh in my face...

Please help if you have any ideas... I would love to be a part of you... If it is possible at all..

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:28 pm

I remember the first time I did an rtr I had a vision of vomiting shit out of my mouth and in that shit were blades of glass.I believe they were the restraints put on me by the Jewish rituals like all gentiles are affected. I felt fucking liberated.Like a collar being taken off my neck.I believe I could do anything from that day on.Doing RTRs releases you from the constraints that bind you and also in a general sense from humanity.

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Yagami Light wrote:
Magus Immortalis wrote:

Oooh, Magus these are some insane experiences. O:
Personally, I had no idea the enemy would go that far.

To add on that, with my own experience...
I used to have these deluded thoughts a couple of years ago, and these deluded thoughts were really taking too much of my time (something like "my aura is constantly dirrrrtyyyy" or "everyone's sucking my energiiiieeees", things like that; so I would literally clean my aura all day lol; or isolate myself so that people won't be sucking my energies).
One time I had talked on the phone with this crazily xtian aunt of mine, and after I hanged up, I thought I could feel my energies leaving (that she was suckkkking meeee) and so, I started cutting links.. but as I did so, I heard a voice in my mind telling me to cut links from all directions (from all chakras... something that was REALLY unnecessary and pointless)... but I did so.
After I was done, I felt good (in my mind, anyway) and I thought that, it made me happy to talk to my Guardian Demon for the first time.
I then heard a voice "Do you want to talk to your Guardian more?" (I was automatically thinking that the voice I heard was my Guardian) and I smiled at that question, but then I paused and thought "Wait a minute... Are you of Satan?" the question just randomly came to my mind, I hadn't 'felt' anything different to make me suspicious, but I asked anyway.
And no response was ever heard.

Nevertheless, the result of me "cutting links from all chakras" resulted in this fucking thoughtform I had created, to escalate to the size of the Earth (lol, alright, not that big :lol: ) and anyway, I had even more trouble with it afterwards, until I found a way to eliminate it.

This happened.. hm.... Maybe 3 years ago?

In general, I don't talk to my Guardian many times. I mean, I do talk to her sometimes (when I feel the need to do so) and to Satan accordingly, but it is very rare that I will hear responses. The most frequent was that my Guardian would talk to me when I was in a bad situation, remembering past lives and such. But I know 100% that it was them, because through their words and wisdom, they helped me transform. :)

So, your experiences are really insane; we should all be wary then, for these things, and also use our logic along with our instinct.

Another experience though, in regards to "thoughts" and knowing thyself...
Again, this happened at the period of time I was being deluded. One night I was lying in order to sleep, and again, I would feel my energies leaviiing, and I thought someone was suckiiiiing my enerrrggggiieeess, and so, while laying there, I was about to cut links (for millionth time in the day) and the thought came to my mind "why don't I just jump off the balcony, to stop being tortured like that? To end it all?" and I literally jerked at that thought! I thought, what the heck?! This isn't my thought at all!
I understood right away that it was an attack, but it really surprised me! I thought, is the enemy so retarded? XDDD Did they think I wouldn't understand it's not my own thought? XDD

These last days, a friend of mine, who is a Dedicated Satanist, has economical problems etc. (I've told her to do money spells, but anyway) She has told me something interesting she's noticed. As a whole, she's an uplifting and VERY strong [mentally] person. So, she doesn't let the money problem bring her down.
However, she's noticed that there are days when she sits, thinking of how to deal with the issue, and that she has very desperate thoughts about the situation... and she's told me: "You know what, I don't think that way. I never do. These thoughts just can not be mine. It's crazy".

This is what it means, to know thyself. If you do, you will be able to recognize these foreign thoughts right away. If you're not sure of who you are, or what your inner beliefs are, then you will be confused.

If your friend is sitting around worrying about her economic troubles, even if she would do workings to tare her out of the situation, her mindset about it would bring her energies down and against it if she have not uplifted herself above worrying and whatnot. Her workings would fail.

RTR

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:28 pm

bluenitwolf wrote:
I didn't take mind that these as well we're being put into place. The effects of which was the same at my job and elsewhere including traffic.

Just turning on the light confirmed instantly as the some jews walked away smiling not realizing that I noticed. These things are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

It's not only these, but the trance state of mind and airhead the enemy tries to keep me in. It was a major thing that when I read some old sermons of the Great Max (HP Maxine), and started to cool off from from being within my head all the time so that I could enjoy the physical, well after applying what she stated I felt the best I have ever felt in this world.

Miraculously all the lightning in the house was switch over to these bulbs.

True,long ago I discovered that these bulbs emit radiation and are harmful, remove them all and I change them by LED bulbs and the effect was immediate.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 pm

The past 3 weeks have been rough for me.

3 weeks ago, i decided to up and increase my meditations. I was attacked every session.

These attacks were characterized by extreme and persistent suicidal thoughts, depression, extreme hate and abusive feelings toward my loved ones, and lethargy. At first I though this was due to some emotional clearing due to the chakras/kundalini energy working on my soul but I noticed that the negative thoughts felt external and only occurred when I meditated. The benefits of cleaning my aura only lasted for a few minutes and my social life was on its way to ruin.

There were times when I would break out in tears from thoughts of suicide while vibrating mantras and empowering my chakras, but I persisted. I was even attacked in my dreams where I dreamt that i was lovingly married to a jewess and german soldiers tried to gang-rape her. In my opinion, dreams are the most powerful way of influencing a person as dreams deeply embed themselves in one's subconscious.

I am fine now as I have toughed it out through meditation. There is nothing more important than to keep a strong, focused mind. In my experience, the enemy attacks those who they see are becoming potential threats. They try to nip us while we are in the 'bud stage'.

Hail Satan.

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:46 am

Anyway , being bombed 24/7 with shitful iconography of the enemy , makes the overall situation worse, I mean , me personally being in an Art School , and obliged to study immense amounts of paintings, and you know....most of the paintings , starting from the middle ages , and most of them passing the first half of the renesaince (don't know if misspelled) it's chocked full of xtian crap...you know the craptolic bulwark needed "propaganda" , because of the protestant reform , that "put at risk the fundamental values of the society"...still thinking about it brings me up feelings of utter disgust and rage, will I have the occasion to shake some of the perpetrators of this sick jewish cult by their necks, I won't take my hands off untill there's nothing left in them....anyway with all the rage that I had in me I couldn't just skip school or make the teacher stfu. So I did what was most easy .. didn't give attention and tried just to not get involved , but hey what do you know ? My behaviour just bringed me bad results because of my refusals. And other than that didn't even helped me with not tuning in the xtian shit , for what ? A combination of constant rage, constant exposure to the element(not in only one school subject, but a lot of others) , literary clouds of confusion and stupid thoughforms that originated after every lesson , and overall persons that acted like proxy's for the enemy. All of this for an extended period of time results in hypnotising the subconscious mind , thus creating an effect of temporary amnesia , that really is the main cause of separation from the inner True/Satanic self..Luckily I allways had the Gods at my side , and Satan really showed me that I can trust Him 100% by allways and say all the time keeping in touch with me in a way or another . Most of the confusion though was because of transits.
Anyway it helped me a lot to keep in touch with my ancestral symbols , and astrology studies. As I couldn't meditate constantly i resorted to runes (and also yoga) for the first period of time, after I did lydia's 40 day program , that also helped a lot (forever thankful for that working, no words can translate the admiration )...but the thing that most helped me were the RTR's , they made me capable of being constant in my workings , and better myself just way beyond expectations. Also when I was feeling like I was not of worth , the RTR's gave me reasons, gave me the sensation that I could at least damage the enemy untill bringing me down completely.Sensations that indeed turned out to be true , and in turn gave me the ability to regain faith in my own self and powers.
Heil Satan! / Heil Wotan! Heil all the Gods of Hell!

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Screw the potential threat mentality. Your just going to be attacked just to be attacked. If we were living with swords, it would be like having the enemy running around your camp. So you just attack whoever for the flip of it. The enemy attack during meditations and affirmations to negate energies and direct them towards your own destruction in any way. Its to the point you say fluck everything and one . Screw it right. Like why should I care for the flipping safety of other people when I got to get my shit together, right. Screw everyone as concluded.

RTR

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 pm
Site Admin

Coyote666 wrote:

You are not alone and we are here, but sometimes replies get burried.

Your problem seems to be two things, you are self-guilty about things, and also you don't seem to protect yourself well, which you know about. You can cure yourself from shingles and almost anything else. The health group may be of help. You need to stop looking down to yourself too, this is not good for you.

Post Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:55 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

Needed this song

Dancing With Myself"

On the floor of Tokyo
Or down in London town to go, go
With the record selection
And the mirror's reflection
I'm dancing with myself

When there's no-one else in sight
In the crowded lonely night
Well I wait so long
For my love vibration
And I'm dancing with myself

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself

If I looked all over the world
And there's every type of girl
But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by
Leave me dancing with myself

So let's sink another drink
'Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself

But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by

If I had the chance

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
If I had the chance
If I had the chance
If I had the chance

[Scat]

Dancing with myself
Dancing with myself
Dancing with myself
Dancing with myself

But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by

If I had the chance

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
If I had the chance
If I had the chance
If I had the chance

RTR

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:28 am

I've found the enemy really attacks when we are doing the most work. In our most venerable spot(s). Everyone is attacked [in one degree or another], unless you're no threat to the enemy. The key is to identify it as joo-poo. And flush it away. [That's how I take care of it... labeling it as *joo-poo*] Many SS and HPs have said to do this or that. Then told how. Including you, Lydia.

Ms Lydia, thank you for that candid look into your mind. It reminds me that we're all still human. I'm glad you've identified these thoughts of quitting as enemy attacks. The enemy wants you to quit because you've done so much good for and with this team.

And the past/present is only part of our journey. The enemy knows where our journey can lead. And they are scared of it with you in it! Any other Warrior wanna quit the groups and forums or SS? Put your name in these first three sentences! Not to slight you, Ms Lydia. I know there's others or there.

Another thing, isolation and depression. I've chosen to have very few human acquaintances. When I start to feel lonely I go to my astral temple. Many of the Gods over the years have indirectly helped me with designing and building it. Through their lessons and supportive interaction. Then this thing or that would be added to my temple. I feel their Love. It's comforting. One other thing stolen from our Gods... Where there is Love [and Truth] there is no need. There is Peace and Joy.

Hail Satan
All Hail the Gods of Du'at

Dehna

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its well documented that people work better in a team then as individuals, this has been proven again and again by social psychologists. A team is only as strong as its weakest member. That is why we all need to be a team and help each other to evolve and contribute to our cause together. Removing yourself from the team is foolish and weakens you and the team. Your a team member and your team needs you Lydia.

Lydia wrote:

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 am

Like Coyote666, I felt a bit like him, ignored and unknown but when I got replies here, I now feel like I'll never want to go back feeling pathetic and lonely.

@Yagami Light Thanks for telling me how to help balance myself, I tried a lot of stuff to counter that on my own and yes, I am already working with someone(Software Prodigies) who took interest in that Manga I was working on and they seem desperate to make it(Them:"OOOH THIS IS AWESOME!!!" or something like that, he became an SS after my "blueprint" to Satanism got to him subconsciously, there are many ways one can persuade people in that level or on the physical.)...a visual novel(Sunrider 2 style but with smooth animated sprites(Tons of work and clean ups?YES XD)) like I said in the Yahoo groups. And yes there will be disclaimers to obscene parts so please...I hope people don't go crazy when I release it(I DUN WANNA BE HOMELESS 3:). By the way, I'm a dude. :lol:

I'm not some gullible or some childish piece of rainbow shit too so how do I survive in this world? Camouflage in their colors, stay invisible with void meditation and when I'm somewhere safe and appropriate to do so, I can shine like the sun...well...I'm also a hyperactive dude looking for extreme lolz(Grand fire trine that can at sometimes make me throw myself into dangerous work.) at sometimes like long time back I pissed off....WHO GIVES A SHIT! APOLOGY WAS ACCEPTED LONG TIME BACK XD!!!!(I felt like I pissed off a superior back then and that the ban hammer was after me.)

The stuff you wrote have been noted down:

What I have discovered through power meditation is that, we literally LEARN ourselves in this path. I've been doing that so I think irrationality is just my problem or enemy thoughts.

If you lack fire, you can do the Preliminary Meditations for Invoking the Elements: All I did was evoke fire to protect myself and for many other workings, I think I'll be very used to it? I think so. Like said above, I use fire when serious shit happens or when I want to make rude ass child like and indecent people know that enough is enough.

Don't try to become an apathetic fucking piece of shit, cynical little arrogant trash because PEOPLE TELL YOU SO! (lol, I got emotional now :P) Please don't get very emotional too and thank you for telling me that and of course, I know that the vast majority is my target I wish to change. I'm targeting the weebs and those that are beyond...brony level. But I learned some persuasive techniques from these people before I become an SS.

Void meditation HELPS in controlling your emotions, your thoughts and so on. There are times when I ordinarily void meditate, my extreme, cloudy, stormy and chaotic nature gets in the way. I do lack sufficient amounts of void meditation, or sometimes working overnight so yes, I'll put a bit more time into VM'ing.

=========================================================

@Lydia I now understand why you had to put smileys on your posts. I know and was with people like you that I have gotten used to IRL and NO XD I DO NOT think you are a mean person because I used to think about that back then thanks to Narcissist parents, My dad passed away a year ago and I would like to add that he had some signs of Psychic vampirism thanks to Xtianity and Pisslam screwing with him. I've heard that smiling and laughing is also good medicine to helping myself get rid of being depressed all the time. I really like what you wrote here:

surround yourself in Akasha element, this will block out enemy thoughts and you can tell if something is truly your own thoughts/feelings... but the trick is to remember to do this before reacting irrationally, lol. THANK YOU!!!! XD I used to invoke that element and evoke it too. I got bored so I switched to fire, so a big thank you! I just need to keep calm and balance myself. Is it possible to take in all 5 of the elements safely all at once? Just asking.

And to end this message: Image

Thank you again! :D

This topic really blew up in size, and for now on, I'll try to stay connected with you guys since you've told me some other informative advice. Recently after reading some stuff in the JoS website out of boredom, I ran across this: "If you cannot control fear, replace it with laughter". And this made me think: "Why do I think that way?" if ever random emotional me wants to slap me. Why would I take advice from Xtian nutcases and drainbows? But at sometimes, few people used to tell me to act like a grown up at times I want to go troll with friends(Online or IRL) after meditating, all I need is balance and order. Thank you for your concern, and the confidence boost to work even faster to help wake up many others.

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:07 am

@Coyote666

Stop caring about how others think of you. When you are feeling heavy anxiety just perform any breathing excercise. You might be surprised.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Coyote666 wrote:

You are not alone and we are here, but sometimes replies get burried.

Your problem seems to be two things, you are self-guilty about things, and also you don't seem to protect yourself well, which you know about. You can cure yourself from shingles and almost anything else. The health group may be of help. You need to stop looking down to yourself too, this is not good for you.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra for your response.. I will try to look on myself as winner again..but in quite normal size. I think, the worst of all is- once it seems to me that I'm someone very important (I'm.."carving a Giant.."), but for another time it seems to me I'm..less than nothing.. Spiritual growth for last 1.5 year helped me a lot whith this problem, but it didn't dissapear at all, what I see now clearly. This swing is still swinging.. Maybe this disease could have one good advantage: it would remember me "I'm only human" (at least YET) like Cesar's helper(...).

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:43 am

I'll put in about the subject too about my experiences with enemy attacks. I myself have been attacked many times before coming into Spiritual Satanism. Even as a very young child. I can still recall the first time when I was like around 7 I think and I remember having to sleep over someone's house that was a friend of my parent. I think the lady was very xian . The room I was in had a lot of dolls all over the place. It was weird but I didn't think of it much then. I remember being woken up by idk what but I was facing the wall and I felt something was behind me and ready to kill me. I was the only person in the room too. Everyone was still up in the living room or kitchen. I felt like I was really close to death. I laid there frozen in fear and just closed my eyes and forced myself back to sleep. When I woke up an hour later for no reason noticed that my mom was laying next to me and I felt safer but not really. Just thought as long as she's there I'll be fine and went back to sleep again. That wasn't even sleep paralysis either. I had that for the first time a few years later. I can recall most of the experiences if I concentrate but why do that right?

I've been attacked after dedicating too but I'll talk about the last two times. The second to last time it was bad. There was a grey in my dreams. It was in the form of a human but I felt extreme negative energy coming off this "person" in my dream. I'll try not to make this long with details but it was trying to get my guard down and make me get close to it. As I walked towards this person I noticed it's eyes were pitch black and it reeked of an ammonia like smell. The smell was incredibly strong. The fear was so much that I woke up but in sleep paralysis. I remember being to forcefully move my body but not my head whatsoever. Even tho I managed to move my body off the bed a bit my head was "stuck" on the pillow like a it weighed a million tons lol. Finally realizing how they "smell" like I remembered that I have smelled the same thing several times before when I experienced sleep paralysis or had very bad nightmares. Maybe like a little more than a handful of times I've had similar experiences like that before.

The last time was a couple nights ago. The enemy messes with my throat when I try to do a RTR and I'm sure others have experienced that too but in my dream I was finally being heard by my family about the truth and I was ready with info to provide them but out of nowhere I couldn't even speak. It became a huge struggle to even say one word and my family was just looking at me funny as a tried to speak.

I always move on quickly now and not dwell on it nor does it ever get to me. Also that incident with the room full of dolls made me terrified of dollars since and that movie Dead Silent really scared me haha but now that I know what's what that silly fear of dolls is gone. 8-) :lol:

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Lol Dreams. The amazing thing is that if you could step back after arisen from alot of things. And and alot of promblems manifest themselves by not adhering and practicing what on the Jos website. Literally, from commandments, sermons, and he'll of experiences thereafter, alot of our present "future" misfortune is due to a lack of commitment.

We have a 6th month training program. Which the first three itself should be done for like and year, then put together or any way to strengthen. That and after pretty much solve all issues with the enemy if we persist.

Also when the enemy can't use themselves because of aura. They use your family and animals, thoughtforms and whatever for the same purposes.

The enemy seems inherently weaker as you get stronger and after as it was stated and mentioned before. ALOT of this is due to incompetence that we "suffer" but if kept trying, will eventually surpass.

RTR

Post Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:38 pm

@bluenitwolf. Love that song! It's so festive! Thanks for sharing.

[Dancing...singing... dancing... smiles]

HS

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:20 pm

By the way, just to have some clarification. I've been detaching my self from the Satan and the Gods of Hall in a positive way...... and my crown chakra is being released and open. I'm actually breathing now which is suspect. It's suspect because you read about over doing breathing exercises, but when becoming free from enemy influences the supposed tightness and pressure disappeared on my end which pretty muched summed up incessant attacks on my end.

But after staying these affirmations which I should definitely add energy too, the same jewess thoughtforms lookalike was trying desperately to replace. As well as some jews nearby going paranoid and getting angry. The conclusion of I'm correct is that through all the bullshit, thes things started to work together making me an enemy of myself and the Gods of Hell which afterward made me into a vampire due to urgency In what kikes brought me down to lack.

I'm feeling positive and the cold air now again. I think I should go along with this while still remaining on this path, but positvely. Lol. I having trouble from placing things in a extreme. I knew we pretty much had to live our life, but then placing Satan in the center, which I did to an extreme, May have gotten overboard in my case.

I'm going to do alot more relaxing. Also. Something I finally realized is that the two of the most important meditations is void and trance, which are both expressed over and over I aigoing literature.

RTR

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 pm

I know of a promblem and potential promblems when you advance further through power meditations. The thing with void meditation, is that the name itself doesn't fully represent what it is which Trance actually do, but then splits. It's like are entire being is clouded in mystery and confusion from which the trance separates on both ends and void keeps you intact and aware through the changes so that you can remain intact through overall progression as you incline.

Getting further and connecting the bodies to become one body which include the etheral, mental, and physical, ect. The enemy tries desperately to stop this whole process, as well as the achievementss from the preliminary(lol) meditations done constantly. I was wondering myself why QIGONG doesn't have Savannah. The whole process of good and trance takes you through many stages of advancement itself. It's like after reading, I'm being directed right back to what should all be considered foundation meditation and afterwards, "futhering advancement"

To clarify: I science we learn that there are more heavenly bodies that make up the various parts of ourselves. The universe is infinite. It I these bodies that as well have and share life appropriate with its own nature. Well, when you get even smaller on the sub particle level, to protons and even smaller, there are lives that through cultivation and increasing Gong, we save. It Is our duty to save these sentient beings as promised that are scatered about these worlds.
Well, science as well explains that the smaller things get, the more energy is compacted and realeased if split. Like spitting an atom for its powers, shall we go even smaller we have more energy to use and available that's stronger than the nuclear So many lives are counting upon us to save them that the God themselves can't fully count the amount of worlds they live in. The difference between these gods and man, is that these Gods are on the level to see were they themselves cultivated up to, so they now witness and experience, reign over the power through their own cultivations and realisation- they see alot more worlds.

The smaller things become, the more compact, dense, and the more energy something have. The mot energy is there available that foul be used.

I paraphrase. (Countless things from qigong yoga, science, the sums all of this up. It probably will take pages if actually discussed and looks at.

The enemy I batshit scared. These purple berry splat drops mucous bubble bumps in a can wasted in yellow onion pits of white tar broil in scat brain on halal meat are no match.

Lol

RTR

Post Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 pm

bluenitwolf wrote:
I know of a promblem and potential promblems when you advance further through power meditations. The thing with void meditation, is that the name itself doesn't fully represent what it is which Trance actually do, but then splits. It's like are entire being is clouded in mystery and confusion from which the trance separates on both ends and void keeps you intact and aware through the changes so that you can remain intact through overall progression as you incline.

Getting further and connecting the bodies to become one body which include the etheral, mental, and physical, ect. The enemy tries desperately to stop this whole process, as well as the achievementss from the preliminary(lol) meditations done constantly. I was wondering myself why QIGONG doesn't have Savannah. The whole process of good and trance takes you through many stages of advancement itself. It's like after reading, I'm being directed right back to what should all be considered foundation meditation and afterwards, "futhering advancement"

To clarify: I science we learn that there are more heavenly bodies that make up the various parts of ourselves. The universe is infinite. It I these bodies that as well have and share life appropriate with its own nature. Well, when you get even smaller on the sub particle level, to protons and even smaller, there are lives that through cultivation and increasing Gong, we save. It Is our duty to save these sentient beings as promised that are scatered about these worlds.
Well, science as well explains that the smaller things get, the more energy is compacted and realeased if split. Like spitting an atom for its powers, shall we go even smaller we have more energy to use and available that's stronger than the nuclear So many lives are counting upon us to save them that the God themselves can't fully count the amount of worlds they live in. The difference between these gods and man, is that these Gods are on the level to see were they themselves cultivated up to, so they now witness and experience, reign over the power through their own cultivations and realisation- they see alot more worlds.

The smaller things become, the more compact, dense, and the more energy something have. The mot energy is there available that foul be used.

I paraphrase. (Countless things from qigong yoga, science, the sums all of this up. It probably will take pages if actually discussed and looks at.

The enemy I batshit scared. These purple berry splat drops mucous bubble bumps in a can wasted in yellow onion pits of white tar broil in scat brain on halal meat are no match.

Lol

You're last sentence made me luhl. You're right about void though. It really is our best friend lol. I'll say what many others have said here and many times in the e groups. *Void meditation is important*. Especially if you are new to SS. With out i probably would gone insane. That's because I used to let my mind run wild with thoughts and make up scenarios and what not. I feel more advanced the better I get at it and I'm blessed to have meditations to push that advancement even more? It's awesome :)

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 am

The constant use of thoughtforms and negative energy within our enviroments and foods. To besure, check and literally cleanse the foods you have previously eaten to make sure. I was let up and some chakras became unblock and free. The microwave itself causes so many freaking promblems by itself that I avoid using this crap. Now I understand why some people "pray" and enliven their food with whitegold energy or blue satanic fire to cleanse the food and rid it from any influence of the enemy just now experienced. I wonder how the unkowing goys deal with this. They dont.

RTR

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:52 am

I remebered the movie peter pan, and how he had to become playful and a kid again so that he could eat what he didn't see at first because of "growing up".and becoming hard and strict.

These bean banana jamama pie apple molded hard swissed greasy yellow pumpkin orange banana black pudding toasted blueberry bumpkin trumpkin mole rats look alike, measled infested broth running through their flimsy twighlight zone asparagus mishap body.

RTR

Post Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:55 am

bluenitwolf wrote:
The constant use of thoughtforms and negative energy within our enviroments and foods. To besure, check and literally cleanse the foods you have previously eaten to make sure. I was let up and some chakras became unblock and free. The microwave itself causes so many freaking promblems by itself that I avoid using this crap. Now I understand why some people "pray" and enliven their food with whitegold energy or blue satanic fire to cleanse the food and rid it from any influence of the enemy just now experienced. I wonder how the unkowing goys deal with this. They dont.

Thanks for the info, I really need to get this out on people in a form of scientific research or people might start risking themselves.

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:36 am

I find it amazing again that I'm right again on so many things I previously explained and talked about as far as my situation is actually concerned. The amaount of energetic backfire within these groups are what furthered my supposed paranoia to what others say and mentioned indirectly within there post as make belief or all in my head. Lol. So when kikes eses pray and lace food and I feel the effects of such after multiple purposeful experiments, then there really is nothing anyone could say when I'm calm and focused more.

Also, the will and the attack of it to play off people insecurities and or weaknesses to have them refrain and stop completely. I talked to myself and asked myself how the flip I supposed to actively fight to the fullest as past, if I couldnt even control all the haywire. It doesn't make sense to grant myself a false sense of hope and trust if I'm not even empowered enough to here the Gods themselves. My advancement has been through an through attacks. not doubting the gods help me. But repelling this and that, and i feel more in control of myself, how would that make anyone feel. I looked more into who I am, and came to multiple conclusions. Through study as we.

How the heck am I supposed to be this and that when I'm not as strong as I could be. WorryIng about crap the seems trivial to me did notn Make sense to the slightest. Im supposed to care about others even when im overcoming alot of stuff they some wont get the chance to experience. Me placing my time a d their hands when i cant enjoy life becuase of other crap.

RTR

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:37 am

I find it amazing again that I'm right again on so many things I previously explained and talked about as far as my situation is actually concerned. The amaount of energetic backfire within these groups are what furthered my supposed paranoia to what others say and mentioned indirectly within there post as make belief or all in my head. Lol. So when kikes eses pray and lace food and I feel the effects of such after multiple purposeful experiments, then there really is nothing anyone could say when I'm calm and focused more.

Also, the will and the attack of it to play off people insecurities and or weaknesses to have them refrain and stop completely. I talked to myself and asked myself how the flip I supposed to actively fight to the fullest as past, if I couldnt even control all the haywire. It doesn't make sense to grant myself a false sense of hope and trust if I'm not even empowered enough to here the Gods themselves. My advancement has been through an through attacks. not doubting the gods help me. But repelling this and that, and i feel more in control of myself, how would that make anyone feel. I looked more into who I am, and came to multiple conclusions. Through study as we.

How the heck am I supposed to be this and that when I'm not as strong as I could be. WorryIng about crap the seems trivial to me did notn Make sense to the slightest. Im supposed to care about others even when im overcoming alot of stuff they some wont get the chance to experience. Me placing my time a d their hands when i cant enjoy life becuase of other crap.

RTR

Post Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 pm

White rose petal tea with a couple drops of honey takes away all stress

RTR

Post Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 pm

I was going to make a new thread, but thought it might fit better in this one.

There was a time when I didn't do an Aura of Protection before going to sleep. I kept up this bad habit for a while. I fixed it now and saw immediate, positive results. The enemy watches from a distance but doesn't come that near to me or try anything funny. (They have bribed me in the past, though. To which I turned them down.)

There have been times when I did an aura of protection before bed but the same things happened (which I will talk about below.)

Eventually, the enemy thought they could pull a fast one and it was at first the taller Greys with more proportioned heads (who are about 5'11) that tried this. When they failed, enemy Nordics came forth. But just small fish (who thought that instilling fear in me was going to actually work, lol), thankfully I didn't have to deal with archons.
But even if I had to, at least my Guardians are with me to prevent them from taking me or letting things get out of hand.

They tried to abduct me in my sleep. I lay on my back, usually, and fall asleep that way. It just feels like I am being lifted without hands, rising from my bed an inch or so, very quickly.

I feel the enemy surround me and they come very, very close to me, even standing in my body astrally as I am lying on the bed. They don't seem to understand what personal space is (lol, an attempt at a poor joke.) But they are the enemy, and we spiritual Satanists are a very real threat to them.

So they try to lift me from my bed without using hands, and my Guardian slams me back down into the bed. I think it is astrally done. The bed doesn't shake or vibrate and my physical body does not even move.
The whole episode is very quick, faster than lightning and under a second. It doesn't hurt, and it surprised me the first few times it happened.

This one enemy Nordic is just standing there right against my left leg, as if my physical bed is in no way an obstacle. I have to pass wind and I do so under my covers, but some of it escapes and it wafts up towards him. He gives me the dirtiest and a most disgusted look and I want to laugh and yell at him, "hey, ASSHOLE. Do you think your wind smells like roses?"

I know it's not really funny to my Guardians (the enemy trying to abduct me.)
They take their job seriously. They (my Guardians) watch me, they don't smile or laugh, that I am aware of. It's unsettling at times but I just let it slide. I grin up at them though from time to time.

Anyways, I learned that the gods of Hell are always there for us, especially since the enemy will move up to tactics like these. It's important to do a good, strong aura of protection every night, and every morning, along with cleaning the aura and chakras. I won't make this mistake (which is not so small) again.

It is not my intention to frighten any newcomer. Just know that Satan and your Guardian(s) got your back in the worse-case scenarios.

Hail Satan

Return to JoyofSatan666