Board index JoyofSatan666 Sorry Christians Judaism Is Not Satanic

Sorry Christians Judaism Is Not Satanic

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Sorry Christians Judaism Is Not Satanic

The common charge of Christian authors against the Jews is they no longer follow Torah [the Hebrew Bible, Old Testament]but the Talmud. And that the Talmud is a separate religion away from the Torah. The proof they use for this from the Messanic's to mundane ministers is the Talmud's story of Achnai's Oven. Were they claim the Rabbi's over rule god and thus show the Talmud is a separate religion. They go from here to make all kinds of claims off this even claiming its proof the Talmud is somehow Satanic and the Jews are secretly worshipping the Devil. This claim is the platform of all kinds of nonsense anti-Semitic Christian arguments which is nothing more then cognitive dissonance so they can stay in the enemy spell and deceive others. The Talmud is teachings of Torah.

The core of the tale is Rabbi Eliezer makes an oven that is considered impure according to Jewish law. He debates with a congregation of Rabbi's who disagree with this claim and illustrates a lesson. The center of this tale:

"Achnai's Oven" (תנורו של עכנאי). Bava Metzia 59b

"Rabbi. Eliezer answered all the answers on earth and they did not accept it from him. He said, “If the law is like me, the carob tree will prove it”; the carob tree was uprooted from its place one hundred Amah, some say four hundred Amah. They said: “We do not bring proof from a carob tree.”... He went and said “If the law is like me the water channel will prove it”; the water channel flowed in reverse direction. They said: “We do not bring proof from a water channel.”

"Rabbi Eliezer went and said, “If the law is like me, from Heaven they will prove it”; a heavenly voice came out and said, “What have you with Rabbi Eliezer, who the law is like him in every place?” Rabbi Yehoshua stood on his feet and said “[The Torah] is not in heaven,” (Deuteronomy 30:12). What does "[The Torah] is not in heaven" mean? Rabbi Yirmiyah said: “That the Torah was already given at Sinai, we do not pay attention to a heavenly voice, since You already wrote at Sinai in the Torah..."

The symbolism of the tree is the Torah in Jewish synagogues they sing a phrase calling the Torah the Tree of Life as they put it back into the ark box. The Rabbi Eliezer uprooting this tree is him uprooting the Torah by violation of gods commands of the Torah. Rabbi Elizezer's reversing the flow of water is once again him reversing the Torah as the Torah is called The Water of Life.... The final act of the voice in heaven is were the Christian critic's take their claim from of proof the Jews over rule god, rejecting god becoming Satanic and have a religion of their own.

The book of Deuteronomy chapter 30, which is the book referenced in this tale.

Deuteronomy30:10
If you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law [Torah] and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

The whole point is follow the Torah as its gods word.

Achnai's Oven is a cautionary tale for following the Torah not against it. Rabbi Eliezer uses miracles and wondrous events for his own agenda of running counter to the law of the Torah. The message for Jews is don't be lead astray by anything from following the Torah. Miracles are not proof for having god on ones side, the word of god is. Which is Torah. So the accusations against the Jews are baseless here. This is how desperate the Christians are.

This is the same law Jesus himself as a Jewish Rabbi would have been taught as Rabbi Jesus himself states in Matthew 5:17-19
"Think not that I came to destroy the law [Torah] or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Everything that Jesus taught in the four gospels is well known and documented by theologians to be from the Torah. Jesus didn't preach a new religion he was a Rabbinical Jew teaching Jewish law to his fellow Jews. The debates Jesus had with other Rabbi's were debates on the finer points of Torah not against Torah. Which is also well known by theologians. So the Jews are actually doing what Jesus commands following the Torah.

Hp I am perplexed, in my school history book it says that xianity came from the jewish world and that the preacher was Jesus, born 10km away from Jewland gerusalem, this preacher is obviously jewish but I am not understanding why people still believe he's not jewish, that's retarded, even without the info you great people share it's obvious that this idiot jesus is a kike. I am actually suprized they added "christianity originated from the jewish world" because this actually exposes them lol.
Namasatan

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

So what do you mean? Can't pray to Rabbi Bar Yosef now so he can help us settle the jews?

That's sad. Because after all the Torah says that the Torah will save us from the Torah. And that we should uphold the Torah????

So wait my religion was actually all about upholding the Jewish Torah? And Rabbi Bar Yosef/Yeshua is not a White Gentile from the Swedish Royal house?

My reality just collapsed.

Knowledge of the past is the key to the future.

Unfortunately most people know very little history if any, including on the roots of Xtianity.

But as SS we must constantly strive to learn more and expand our minds.

Aquarius wrote:
Hp I am perplexed, in my school history book it says that xianity came from the jewish world and that the preacher was Jesus, born 10km away from Jewland gerusalem, this preacher is obviously jewish but I am not understanding why people still believe he's not jewish, that's retarded, even without the info you great people share it's obvious that this idiot jesus is a kike. I am actually suprized they added "christianity originated from the jewish world" because this actually exposes them lol.

The 1st paragraph of HP Magesons post sums up the delusion Christians have put over their eyes more willfully and out of fear of the current nightmare regime they are under. Leading christians may know Christianity is jewish in origin but feel Jews are an 'evil' sect that deviated from the original judaic teachings and this whole sermon explains the falsehood of that common belief.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Return to JoyofSatan666