Board index JoyofSatan666 Disrespecting Your Satanic Blessings?

Disrespecting Your Satanic Blessings?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I noticed a few things that need to be dealt with.

The most angering thing one can do to Satan, is not curse him, because curses don't reach him, but misrepresent him. This really attracts his wrath more than anything else. Notice his enemy of course, went into 99% of misrepresentation, and turning him into a hideous monster and so forth. They knew they couldn't damage him anyway. So they damaged how the world saw him, instead.

Now there is something that needs to be talked about, is that people need to get off some meme's they keep recreating.

Many people do not respect what they have been given. One hundred or two hundred years ago, if you go to your bloodline, you may actually see people didn't know how to write, spell their name, or other things. Even if they were some sort of royalty, they didn't know how to clean their aura, or chakras, and if they had spiritual knowledge they were of the VERY lucky ones, the 0.1% of the planet.

This is not a joke. Satan decided in the Age of Aquarius to help humanity get back on it's feet. Many people have lost understanding of the past due to never understanding history. This is in the larger spectrum of living in a world where nothing except of the shekel has value. This makes people retarded and (((greedy))).

People didn't know how to write, in many places, let alone how to clean their aura or work on their chakras. This was higher and top knowledge. For a few thousand years, only the jews knew this, and very few people by oral admission, or random mages. Many people who knew so, rather chose to sacrifice and die, than share this knowledge with the enemy (Such as the Druids).

Now that it's given for free, we have three potential outcomes.

1. People that value this and respectfully advance, without much crap.
2. Drama 21st century queens who assumed automatically they were Gods or the axis of the universe, because they use the means of the Gods.
3. People who don't give a fuck and just discard the information, or are treating it with utmost disrespect.

Depending on which category you fall, you will advance (or not advance) accordingly. The first category is obviously the best and the holiest of all, so to say.

People need also some propaganda lessons.

You're a human being for a reason. Of course through an overflow of manga, anime, or whatever else, childish disrespect, a lot of people have lost contact with reality. In extreme delusional cases, plus with meditation, addictions to delusion such as with drugs and other things, escalate into other venues (which they would escalate anyway with or without meditation as this is a character flaw).

Some people start thinking they are Santa Claus or anything else, that they deserve the planet on their feet. An idea starts to be formed. This is no different than drug addicts, but at least, spiritual advancement doesn't do bad to people. It rectifies.

That's not negative in itself...partially. A five year old that thinks it's Lionel Messi, that's good for them so that they will learn to exercise. By the time they are 12, they will understand though that maybe they are not Lionel Messi. And go into a tantrum from 12 to 15, realizing they aren't to lead Brazil or Argentina in the World Cup or something. So what does remain? 3 years of tantrum wasted.

If they knew the Truth since they were five, now, they would be excellent in a field or something. Rather, nobody stopped these people from going down a route of retardiation. So the person spends the age from 15 to 30, compartmentalizing a mistake done earlier. And saying "Fuck you god" at every turn of their life for not changing earlier.

Because guess what, except Satan (whose name is Truth) nobody else is concerned for people to understand any Truth. At all. The world is based on lying and works around lying for centuries now.

The same thing happens spiritually. 90% of people do all talk, and claims. No action, no work, and no advancement is given. I have met over 200 supreme Gods behind PC screens, writing in incoherently too, all these years. Materially, they can't even tie their own shoelaces, even-though they hold the keys to even immortality as a few times has been claimed. As they become saggy and grow, they realize they weren't Lionel Messi or Akhenaton or something. This is a disturbing experience.

When there is urgency and they need real spiritual power and help, it's just not there. Why? Because they devoted their time shitting themselves instead of advancing. The fast route to advancement is to advance, not bullshit yourself. This is weakness manifested in the reverse direction of lying to one's self all the time to fill a void, to fill gaps in the soul.

You don't need crap to fill the above. Just work for a greater vision and it will fill you. Advance and you will be powerful without needing false reasons for it.

Knowledge is disrespected and discard by those who are not wise. I notice for example, people throw around to outsiders or people they don't know, about the greys and the reptilians. Of course, making themselves sound completely, flat out retarded. In other words, this is like going in the face of someone and mumbling strange mantras you learn at your initiation. You will be taken as a retard, a cult, a fool, and worse.

Let me put it that way. Between a retard who thinks they are supreme overlord of the cosmos and is worthless, and a simple magician in the woods who is in tune with nature and experience, they can destroy the retard at one go. Let Wiccans and others be in deception. Spiritual Satanism is for Truth.

You're a human, you're practicing the arts of the Gods, you're their children and initiate, you're partaking in a great spiritual war for the liberation of humanity, that most people cuck to even think about solving. There is no need for further fuss. You're amazing only at that. Now further amazingness is attained by overcoming obstacles, and by working to advance yourself and in general.

Importance is not built over vain ideas, or even past life memories... It has to be maintained, it has to be furthered, it has to grow again, it has to be kept alive, so to say. Anything that keeps you from advancing is an enemy, even if it's the sweetest deception ever. So long it acts as a cripple to your advancement, it has to be left to wither away.

As for past lives, they will come to you, so to say, without the need of necessary deception. The important thing is to grow. All people when they become reincarnated, they forget (this is done by evil entities mentioned in Judaism, which are angels of the enemy basically) people do FORGET about things. The jews further this by channeling deception in the world, and spiritual blindness. We are fighting this.

Keep a critical eye about anything. Satanism is about keeping a critical eye. Your first priority is NOT to deceive yourself, but to ADVANCE by applying the knowledge. Make believe stories and crap doesn't make one a God. WORKING TO BECOME ONE IS WHAT MAKES ONE A GOD...

Thinking you are important and entitled will not make you entitled. Advancement and progress will.

Now when one knows the Truth, there is a sense of urgency. We see this world from above, and in more than one ways, it is sinking. This sight is extremely consuming, but you need to learn to keep your cool, and remember the Gods also are in control of the situation too. I understand it completely, and everyone of us feel the same. I do, you do, and everyone does. If you do not, you're not really getting what's at stake. This doesn't justify the above.

Lastly, if Satan wanted people to be thinking they were astronauts or "Gods" without being as such, he wouldn't have me here writing this for all of you. We are human, and we are here to fight off the analogous enemy, which is the humanoids of the enemy. In other words, let the Gods do their job, and we do OURS. The 'heavenly' matters are for discussion and because Satan wants people to know a larger image. Not because he wants them to actually waste their time thinking they are princesses.

In other words, knowing something doesn't make you worthy of it. It makes you worthy to be worthy of it, apply it, and give it the necessary respect.

Those who don't do the above, will be delayed from seeing Satan's Powers, promises materialized, and his knowledge. This is sad, as people are delaying themselves.

Treat the knowledge with sanctity, and respect. The Demons too, if you ever wish to know the 'real powers' so to say.

Apply the power of Truth and seek TRUTH first and foremost, for Truth is power, and not power in itself Truth.

Lastly, the most commendable thing that all spiritual people get in, is the alchemical period of Chaos. This period is filled with doubts, delusion, or paranoia (depending on the negativity or instability and issues each person harbors in themselves to begin with). After this period the practitioner raises as if from the dead, and he is a new person, which is capable of taking destiny in their own hands.

HAIL SATYAN!

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND SATANIC COMRADES!!!

I think I may come at third sometimes, but get over it and fight over it

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Site Admin

bluenitwolf wrote:
I think I may come at third sometimes, but get over it and fight over it

Everyone does. You just need to get on top of it and do not allow this to happen, until you completely let go of this mentality. That doesn't required to burn yourself with meditation, but to just habitualize it.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Knowledge is disrespected and discard by those who are not wise. I notice for example, people throw around to outsiders or people they don't know, about the greys and the reptilians. Of course, making themselves sound completely, flat out retarded. In other words, this is like going in the face of someone and mumbling strange mantras you learn at your initiation. You will be taken as a retard, a cult, a fool, and worse.

There's a reason school has years. You don't start off doing Pythagoras and algebra in playschool. You learn to recognise numbers. One who goes off and says things about the david kike reptillians or speaking in Sanskrit tongues of mantras are the ones who encourage scorn and disrespect against themselves. Of course, it may be necessary to mention such things if the contxt/conversation/argument/debate regards it. Jumping in at the deep end ends with you being drowned; throwing one 'who is without' into the deep end drowns them, not helps them.

"The end is nigh! Repent, or be damned!"
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:10 pm

I notice HPHoodedCobra that your sermons and articles are some pretty serious shit.I don't know what you think but you could write books.I mean seriously, not about meditation and stuff,but philosophy and morality. Like Nietzsche challanged the world at that time and write an alternate book.You could create some brutal shit by your talent. It'll be a fucking bestseller but care must be taken as people shit their pants when they hear " Satan" and related.Just write plain deadly philosophy. You could create the 21st century beatnik in a good way.Not that we're already part of it.

Post Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 am

The alchemical chaos period is what I've possibly experienced recently, it's something beyond any shit phase, out of it I've realized this majorly has to do with a simple concept of duality, we as spiritual beings obviously would expect to have everything of joy & peace, we work to create this! But least we think about the aspects of duality that could affect us all.
Without going too deep, I've been practicing this amazing kriya that helps way a lot -

https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mant ... ive-energy

Apply your slothz wisdom & put this kriya into top gear.

Thank you for all your Sermons and effort I always read them in the morning!
I am a bit wandering around with my mind lately, and this Sermon reminded me about something.
I wintnessed this show of the "Tree of Life" that really reminds me of Kundalini, while the Tree is the spine. No idea who the creator of it really is, but it is a clear image of Kundalini awake and rise.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=iA2REA5YC9s
From the minute 5.00 to 6.30 more or less tis reminds me of the Alchemical chaos phase. After which a more harmonious music take place and the Tree life seems smoother. Till the final Raise at mimute 9.30 onwards.
Who knows if the Gods wanted to communicate something to the world, like "don't forget your Serpent"? Just my idea watching this live show.
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:15 am

i used to have problems to go on with my meditations until i didnt meditate for 3-4 weeks at all... recently i came to the point where i just couldnt go on with m life WITHOUT medtations... in other words im doing them every day with not just a habit but with a huuugeee need of doing it like when you need to eat or drink i came to that point with meditations that i dont have to force myself anymore to do them like in the beginning where it was completely new routine.... now there is NOTHING THAT CAN STAND ON MY WAY between me and my meditations... now when i think about it i think i also had this alchemical chaos because i also had lots of doubts and i didnt want to go further but after all that im totally going foward...

Enjoyed the sermon, I have been working to be worthy of my dreams and like to actually work for things. I seem to have a hard time really opening my pychic centers of clairaudiance but each day I am working at it because it will feel very rewarding to finally hear the spirits and the gods :) I wanna hear Satan, my guardians, and more opening my soul is a pretty big focus for me.
Remember, Hail Satan.

Post Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:04 am

I'm sick of seeing people tired of hearing about this SS has lots of bonds or contacts with our mighty Gods and this one does not.
those very lucky people (0.1%) in this Earth who managed to have spiritual knowledge may made contacts in other lifetimes very long ago so they get visions or have visits of the Gods they were close to.
Out Might Gods and Goddesses always will have mercy on those who have strong faith AND STRONG WORK!
if u were not a close one to the Gods before , or didn't got spiritual knowledge that does not make u wrong , that does not and will not let u far away of becoming close to a God of Duat.
one should work on his ass toooo much, work for the might and beloved Satan lucifer. if he sees u trying to get closer to him with very hard work for him he WILL show u his powers. He is wonderful God , a God who cares.
Work on ur self now ! meditate now ! daily !
try to make rituals of summoning the gods, rituals try to talk to Satan from it, or to please invoke one of the demons witch u will be growing under his hand. Satan is a wonderful god when working with faith for him.
Hail Satan !

Powerful sermon as always yes some people need to realise that this is not Xianity which teaches people to be dependent for every little thing they want they kneel down to jewhova who doesn't give a fuck.....This is Spiritual Satanism it is Elite Training the Gods want us to be strong and independent for instance if you are fated to go through a hard transit/time it does not mean the Gods will stop this from happening it will happen but you will have inner strength to go through it from the Gods and MEDITATION....this is to teach us that if you want something in this universe YOU have to make it happen no one will do this for you...you need money,job e.t.c you have to work on yourself MEDITATE even if your desires dont happen immediately continue on and on at the very least you will gain inner strength to through the hard times.....if we want to make this planet a better place we have to do so ourselves with the Gods help we cannot fail...they have given us the Meditations and RTRs so we do them till we have won and reached Godhead into Eternity......

HAIL SATAN

Post Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WARNING, GET A GAS MASK AND THROW ME TO AN INCINERATOR AFTER THIS!!!!
I MAYBE DESERVE TO SLIT MY THROAT AFTER THIS!!!!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DISCLAIMER:
[This post will make you cringe and make you want to treat me like an asshole. I am now 17 and it's a shame being a stupid emotional empath. I know it's time I act my age and settle this bullshit I have been having here, you may help me or not, I don't ask anymore. IF YOU HATE EMOTIONAL EMPATHS LIKE ME, THEN DON'T WORRY. I HATE THEM LIKE I HATE MYSELF BEING AN EMOTIONAL EMPATH. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! THIS IS SO FUNNY LOOKING AT ME BEING PATHETIC AT THIS TIME. But as I write this, I seem to let go and my head tells me that "I am doing the right thing." I laughed a bit but like many times, I am pushed to write whatever this is, I tried avoiding this but, here I AM! ready to be bombarded with what I rightfully deserve my whole life. Thanks for calling me human, Cobra :)]

Here I am...I've been holding this in for, such a long time. For months and it's just having mixed feelings of:

1) anger, hatred, revenge against people in the past. (There are some I know who don't deserve to die and that there are those who are mean people but we know that we don't know where they came from but they must learn their mistakes the easy way or when they go too far, the hard way which I fail most of the time doing,

I know a sermon that you said you were so mad at this person that you wanted this person to die. I kept hearing voices in my head that told me not to kill them, let them be and let them go...I tried to prove that I wasn't weak to them that I mean fucking business or sometimes, I cringe at the thought that "Demons want me to stop killing my enemies?!" at first. I mostly felt that Demons are telling me not to kill thee people multiple times I prepared to end them, sorry about that. Refer to my 2nd problem.)

2) Thoughts of hatred against myself and oppressing these thoughts of sadness and negativity. (I did program myself once to permanently no longer feel sadness or whatever signs of emotion to just shut my immature stupid cancer self up and deal with the pain. I secretly walk bleeding so this is why something in my head had to make me post this. He wanted this bulshit to end in me. I'm ready...I know that Triggard Chimplester gave himself his problems when he took drugs, good I don't but I just take stress tabs. Typing ALL this makes me feel stupid but I am made to.)

3) Thoughts of suicide, self doubt that I'll ever live a successful life, profit, get to godhood.(THERE YOU GO, thanks to your sermon, I ust have to keep going and going in meditations, what I did is re-modified everything to a higher level since the 40 day meditation program does not kick me with a surge of energy so much more:

e.g. I call it the ELITE's meditation program XD!!!

[AC] gets replaced with Maxine's aura cleaning
[AP] Satanas 10x and then I program it to protect me
[VM] I just void meditate, nothing changes and so on.

The thoughts of suicide part, there you go...I told you you'll all cringe and laugh at me. Suicide is fucking cliche, a Joke and a disgusting thing to me personally. Sorry if I hit a nerve saying that...I thought of this. I despised the weaknesses in me, a stupid cancer ascendant always kicking me makes me want to die. Well, I just have to live with it and that's what I'm here to tell you.)

4) My future and that I'll be, always alone. :lol: (After talking to some friends on getting answers of my past, I realized that people make fun of me in highschool because I was different in my behaviors back then from many others like, completely different in my acts. I was really unruly but did really well in my academics, so yes, it was right for me to get this treatment. I see myself beating myself up for it. Now that I'm going to college, I am now scared that it will be the same shit again so I thought it was a good idea to program myself to not feel butthurt, sad or weak...anyways, starting as a comic artist, I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN IF IT PERSUADES PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH. If I fail, that is what worries me, I'll be laughed at, loose my honor, loose everything and you know what this means. Take my own life out of this embarrassment like I am typing now. "OH, YOU ARE TAKING DRUGS!!! LOL! SUCH WEAKNESS, DEAL WITH IT BULLSHIT KID, YOU'LL BE FOREVER A DUMBASS AMONG US." That's what I keep hearing in my head too. I don't do these but a year of this insulting...LOL)

Somewhere at this moment, writing this, I found a message of, "Life is not always perfect." I just stopped hating myself. I can't always say it's Satan telling me that because it's such a cliche meme here. Well, here you go. This TOTAL bogusness I have wrote will get me into trouble but after months of suffering all this, I was forced to say it here. I surrendered trying to fight it. Welp, shoot me in the head already, I might be laughing at myself so much more until I die from it already. :) I don't want to scare you, I just want to say that I had so much bullshit already, I wanted to rest but I had to keep fighting and doing my job. I deserve all this due to my FUCKING stupidity.

"What's this? Wildfire committing suicide? LOOOOOOOL!"

FUCK NO!!! I'LL BE HIDING AFTER MY HONOR IS LOST FOR BEING WEAK!!!! I just want to say that I have forbidden myself from feeling weak and all that, I am having people in my head telling me not to kill them, so this means I just have to keep using that constant anger in me on my RTR's. Most of the time, stupid thoughtforms get in my way, I ignore them. I suggest it's the enemy using the love crap on me in stopping me from giving mindless double digit IQ's their judgement paddling. I wanted to hurt them so much, every day and every night. Disapprove this if you will, whoever is seeing this, please, I'm going to hide myself in shame forever. Shame on me for all my past mistakes. Shame on me for my stupidity. HAPPY NOW? IF you are seeing this Mageson, the one who approves messages here, at least it's better to hide my shame. I can't take it anymore.

My emotions win, and if you are seeing this, I am prepared for what is to come to me now. Now I am a big shame to the group. I know I don't have to do this but with respect to someone telling me to get this out, I was told "How will you get this solved?". I felt forced into writing it. Maybe something or some people are tired of my bullshiting, I am just crazy. I'll be doing that spell working on the yahoo groups which helps myself get rid of mental insanity.

*Crowd laughter and massive insulting wails through the halls of SS disappointment on me.*

Bye.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

To correct one thing: Programmig myself permanently from feeling weak or like a little bitch who can be beaten up everyday, I just void meditate on whatever uneccesary emotions I have and let go. They may come back with a vengeance as come across stud that give me memories of it. Well, that sucks for me. I do whatever I can to stop getting heavily emotional or sad. In my opinion, cancer rising and an Aries sun is the worst type of combo anyone can ever have.

That's all I'll say. I'll just do whatever I can to improve myself now, at least I learned from what my overreacting and hyperactive nature can do. I remember hurting, annoying and getting many to hate me ever since I was an Xtian because of it. At least I'm no longer an Xtian where I was totally lonely and depressed all the time. I should have not been born a race mix. I regret being alive, but I won't kill myself because that will just make me look emo and retarded for attention and I never want that!

I just wanted to fix something just incase anyone has misunderstood it.

OKAY, NOW I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK!

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:21 am
Wildfire
I'm sure you don't really mean it when you say you regret being alive I mean without a physical body you can't evolve
spiritually further! Of course society nowadays ain't perfect but good nature whatever things you've done the only sin
is stupidity. Plus, you're only 17 and already a SS. This is like Jackpot really whatever age you are being an SS means you
have finally found the real Home & Family

I know we're all different but personally,
I'd rather have 1 year left to live being an SS with JOS knowledge & in whatever condition
than spending 50years alive living like a millionaire.
& I'd rather be alone than surrounded by fucking Drainbows.

Any wise person wouldn't make fun at someone confessing his weakness.
(Unless of course this ''someone'' is jewish :lol: )

If anyone doesn't like you because you're more opened minded and on the side of Truth.
Well, fuck them!! Nama Satan☼
HAIL SATAN
Hail at the beautiful Gods and Godesses of Hell
Hail the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

Site Admin

Most people overrate the life of millionaires. Maybe of them like in hollywood are abused, enslaved, and made into idols. They are also tortured. Additionally, even to do whatever one 'wants', does not imply that one knows the truth. Many of them don't know how to clean their aura and therefore (the basics...) resort into drugs and other crap that destroys them forever. Most of them also work 24/7 to maintain their level which is also understandable.

To consider a rich life REALLY blessed, one has to take in conjunction the spiritual backround of such.

WILDFIRE ive went through some serious shit in my life, got beaten up daily for 1 year long in the school and outside, for being guess what? a lesbian... i was rejected by everyone, everyone hated me, even by my own family for some time, i had some girlfriend back then which with the time and the help of an enemy (we became both SS with me 15, she 14 ) so she almost driven me to a suicide, calling me a jew, that she is a god, that the gods hate me and bla bla bla... all in all i was literaly a slave, had no selfrespect, i hated everything and everyone i was confused like shit, and i lost YEARS before i actualy realized some things and started meditating daily, doing rtrs and all... now im 22, but yeah, there was NOTHING IN THIS LIFE that made since like spiritual satanism to me, there was like 95 % of things that made since and the other 5 % were questions on which i got answers by reading further JOS stuff and this forums... im trying to say is all this made me strong, i was full of hate back then, but now im not, the people i actualy hated with all my being, now i pitty them, i see the wrongness the jewish system has done upon them, so i cannot hate all of them anymore, but try to help directly or indirectly (rtrs for example), you have to take it easy... i do not know how does it feel being race mixed, i have some old slavic blood in me (expecially croatian), BUT im not pure aryan (in the sense of being blonde and having blue eyes), but that doesnt matter now, what matters is that i am NOT JEWISH, that i am here, with all of you, that i have a goal like all of you to evolve spiritually, help with RTRs to destroy jewish tyranny, to free all of non jewish races from them assholes, and to rise together with my race above all..... you should calm down with hate...it shouldnt destroy you... you should also be carefull about not locking up the emotions inside of you, that is poison.... yes, jews are disgusting, they almost ruined the world, but hey we are the spark of the fire that will glow again, so do not let jews dry you out by hating them allllll the time and only concentrating on that hate all the time.... yes, i do hate them too, but i release this hate when i do rtrs im not all the time being aggressive and saying i hate them and i have to kill them, yes, we are killing them, just by doing everyday even 1 rtr... when you do a working, if its only 40 days, with no results, keep doing it until 80, or even 120.... or try to increase a number of vibration... for example i had with my protection ritual results AFTER the day 40 when i kept going... i know the working is for protection BUT it also healed me from serious 2 year long nose bleedings... just like that.... and i had them daily... take it easy with yourself, dont make yourself crazy, killing yourself will not solve anything, only your body is going to die, soul will live no matter what, unless you decide to become jewish slave and give your soul to a jew feeding machine.... which you will not do, and look, there will always be people who will like you more or less, maybe not at all or even hate you, but do not beat yourself over it, work on yourself, you need to perfect your being, and while doing this, the right people will appear in your life, for me it is hard to make friends as SS since i have more understanding towards life compared to casual people... cant talk with many about important things and its hard for me to listen to same shit every day from undevelopt inside an illusion people.... but that doesnt stop me on working on myself, and i can even tell you as the beginner (which I STILL AM) , there wont happen much on experiences when it comes to meditation (sure that depends on individuality), but if you truly know this is helping you, and making you a better person, and if you truly have THE WILL to do it, and if you truly believe in the true gods, then i do not see any blockages in your path... just keep going, and what kind of people would WE be if we would laugh at you for having a problem? we ALL HAD THEM, all of us overcame those problems, and that is what we are trying to do, help other people to awaken, to be strong, to see truth, to see the real meaning of life and to fulfill it.... some problems you gotta slove it alone, avoiding them wont accomplish anything, and maybe there could be enemy involved with those problems but maybe not, maybe you are making yourself believe that you have problems... that can also easily be a case, all in all, relax, think about it how to solve these problems, and keep going with your spiritual path, because you are SS, forever, no matter what, you will always be that, in this and next lives... you are important, just like the rest of us, you should understand this and your obligations, as i said, there will always be people who cant understand the higher realm of existence, and will try to push you down but do not let such people do this to you, it will bring nothing positive...

ah im talking too much again, hope i could bring at least some light into your life...

ah my english, kept forgeting to write SENSE and again SENSE not since... :lol: :lol: sorry guys, was writing fast, can be i forgott some words, so please ask if something is not clear or correct me (the only way to learn english :lol: )

HAILS !

Solthstylevenomwarrior and AncientShadow666, I really thought I would get the normal unluckyness. In fact, I can just hide being a pessimist but after you told me all these. Guess I shouldn't go after some people who have done two years of mental harassment on me. The Jews did this to them so maybe the voices in my head that tell me not to kill them could be really the gods. I've also heard about it through comments, to not mind the comments of Xtians.

So yep...I'm impressed, I'm surprised that they are really Demons informing me to totally let go since going after them is real hard. I thought I had my honor lost or something else, until SlothStyle told me that being an SS is some big Jackpot...

I'll cool of for now until I have completely rehabilitated. The elite meditation I proposed, I got used to it since I kept going and going. Directing serpent energy to my chakras to further empower them instead of the opening chakras part. Maybe, I would like to make a PDF on that one if I complete it. I could go further to training myself with the elements soon.

This is not an ordinary thank you like "YEEY MOTIVSZION!!EGUU BUUZT!!!" but a big thank you to you guys for reminding me on what things I want in life and why I must keep going, after going through a lot of shenanigans with people. Since Filipinos in my society are real forgiving thanks to Xtianity. It can take a few years and they'll be real friendly. Or I can do some workings on that and then look like I am spreading peace and beauty. That we SS here an beyond are the real light of the universe. I hope I might be able to inform them someday about why the ISIS really is with HPHC's video on that subject.

Thanks guys.

Wildfire wrote:
Solthstylevenomwarrior and AncientShadow666, I really thought I would get the normal unluckyness. In fact, I can just hide being a pessimist but after you told me all these. Guess I shouldn't go after some people who have done two years of mental harassment on me. The Jews did this to them so maybe the voices in my head that tell me not to kill them could be really the gods. I've also heard about it through comments, to not mind the comments of Xtians.

So yep...I'm impressed, I'm surprised that they are really Demons informing me to totally let go since going after them is real hard. I thought I had my honor lost or something else, until SlothStyle told me that being an SS is some big Jackpot...

I'll cool of for now until I have completely rehabilitated. The elite meditation I proposed, I got used to it since I kept going and going. Directing serpent energy to my chakras to further empower them instead of the opening chakras part. Maybe, I would like to make a PDF on that one if I complete it. I could go further to training myself with the elements soon.

This is not an ordinary thank you like "YEEY MOTIVSZION!!EGUU BUUZT!!!" but a big thank you to you guys for reminding me on what things I want in life and why I must keep going, after going through a lot of shenanigans with people. Since Filipinos in my society are real forgiving thanks to Xtianity. It can take a few years and they'll be real friendly. Or I can do some workings on that and then look like I am spreading peace and beauty. That we SS here an beyond are the real light of the universe. I hope I might be able to inform them someday about why the ISIS really is with HPHC's video on that subject.

Thanks guys.

*WHAT the ISIS really is

ISIS are now a problem to us over here. Philippines will soon become another Syria if people in Luzon and Visayas are not so alarmed about it.

All in all, like Maxine said, it's best one expects nothing but see it come in time. And I don't mean being blind either. Because life is about becoming the best you can be and advancing infinitely in a healthy manner.

I'll make sure no bullshit like why I explained in my first post will ever happen again when I get back to doing what I must do. I just needed to know if I am okay or screwed.

you are what you want to be...for that to work, you have to work daily on yourself to become perfect being, that is what satan and demons want... us to become like them... everyone here knows that this is the longest path, with shitload of work to do, and not everyone are ready to go on this path, but once you actualy know where this path leads and if you are already on him, then it would only be the shame to give up when someone is giving you the truth (satan) just like that...

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Most people overrate the life of millionaires. Maybe of them like in hollywood are abused, enslaved, and made into idols. They are also tortured. Additionally, even to do whatever one 'wants', does not imply that one knows the truth. Many of them don't know how to clean their aura and therefore (the basics...) resort into drugs and other crap that destroys them forever. Most of them also work 24/7 to maintain their level which is also understandable.

To consider a rich life REALLY blessed, one has to take in conjunction the spiritual backround of such.

HoodedCobra666
I think u should write a sermon about having patience and to work hard for Satan our creator for those people who think Satan accept help anyone who doesn't work for him/haven't had a relationship with him in past lives.

BLACK SUN as much as i can remember i think hoodedcobra wrote many such sermons about patience and meditation and to just keep working for satan and you will see the results once you keep doing all this :D he is almost saying this in every post, this is how i see it at least

AncientShadow666 wrote:
BLACK SUN as much as i can remember i think hoodedcobra wrote many such sermons about patience and meditation and to just keep working for satan and you will see the results once you keep doing all this :D he is almost saying this in every post, this is how i see it at least

yes
i hope.
:)

SlothStyleVenomWarrior666 wrote:
Wildfire

I'd rather have 1 year left to live being an SS with JOS knowledge & in whatever condition
than spending 50years alive living like a millionaire.

Why not live like both my brother, with spirituality I believe we can make the impossible possible depending if we make it all work by ourselves.
"I'd rather have 1 year left to live being an SS with JOS knowledge"

Like you said there, if one has complete JoS knowledge, he can be a millionaire without the drainbows! :D
I hope I didn't sound too irrational there :| Becauuussseee Satanism is about being realistic, not making up stupid delusions or crappy "gensokyo" rainbow lands due to brain damage, becauuuussse IF we're realistic, we are aware and knowing of our place. Satanists are not Xtians in ANY way.

>_>....

One thing, I don't know if I'm delusional but, I have days ago noticed the enemy drain me faster than usual like angry, electric blue fire is not working for the chakra on the back of my head. Do I have to use ether element for this one? just asking, I hope I don't get AK-47's pointed at me for this :lol:

Return to JoyofSatan666