Board index JoyofSatan666 Sacrifice Of Animals Was Forbidden By Pagans

Sacrifice Of Animals Was Forbidden By Pagans

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Sacrifice Of Animals Was Forbidden By Pagans

Out of the 613 laws of the Jewish Torah, 130 of them are commandments ordering blood sacrifice of animals. The Torah states all the animals of the earth are put here by the Jewish God to serve the Chosen People of Israel. This includes the Goyim, the non-Jewish peoples who are called an animal on two legs. Note Goyim also means cattle and cattle are one of the forms of animals the Jews are commanded to sacrifice in their Torah. Jews are an alien race and consider themselves the only human's.

A reason the Jews sacrifice the animals that they do in the Torah is revealing because these are animals that are sacred to the Gentile Peoples and Gods. In doing so they state they are killing our Gods by murdering the sacred animals and offering their blood to Yahweh. In the Torah Moses openly refuses to bring sacrifice in Egypt because the Egyptians would punish them with death for killing these animals in sacrifice as these animals are sacred to the Pagans. This shows the ancient Pagan's did not engage in blood sacrifice of animals. The ancient Pagans had laws protecting animals from harm. Its also now known the Pagans didn't sacrifice humans either. They found an ancient cemetery of the Canaanites of whom the Jews claimed they sacrificed their children to their Gods. They did forensic examinations of the remains and found the children had died of natural causes and then been criminated in the Pagan custom. Big surprise the Jews lied and projected their own behaviour onto the Goyim.

The other aspect of this they considering slaughtering the Goyim as a offering to their Jewish God. By killing us they are killing our Gods in the sense we are part of the Gods bloodline.

The fact is what we are told about the ancient culture has been rewritten by our enemies as fake history.

If the ancient Pagan Peoples had strict laws preventing harming or sacrificing animals do you think they were murdering people? Obviously not. Its also known when our Gods were in the America's they ordered the People to not sacrifice living beings but offer flowers instead. You still note this in Hinduism they put garlands of flowers on the images of the Gods as the offering daily.

What is now known about ancient Arie [Egypt] from years of uncovering their actual civilization animals were not sacrificed they were consider sacred of the Gods and many people were buried with their pets as part of the sacred culture. Cats were present during spiritual ceremonies in the Temples as well. As sacred to the Gods. Harming a cat in the ancient Pagan culture was a serious offence. There were lists of animals that were not allowed to be even be slaughtered for meat. Arie was part of the large Aryan civilization that went to the Far East.

Something to consider is the basic Egyptian diet was near vegetarian and seems to have included some fish as the meat source for most of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -fish.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer to a question about this article:

The Christian propagandists who totally destroyed the ancient civilization and bragged about this.....Stated the small amount they didn't destroy they rewrote to conform it to Christianity.....which is the Jewish zeitgeist. Its odd you don't seem to get the same people who stated these Pagan people were sacrificing their own children also stated they were doing this to these sacred animals. Which was forbidden by the very same Pagan people is which is whined about in the Hebrew Torah.

I also got news for you since you are arguing for Jewish frauds.... This also extends to India. The Jews have been in there for centuries removing knowledge, rewriting texts, creating subversive groups and creating false artifacts those strange images of people having sex with animals on the walls of the Hindu Temple were put there by the Yiddish Empire [English Empire] along with major interpolations into sacred Hindu texts as well. There are Hindu's who have written on this. They also set up the false Sadhu Sai Baba to manipulate Hindu's into Islam. The Rothschild's were behind this openly.

Do you think some of these Pagan artifacts over here might have been created by the enemy as well..... I do, its not a surprise a identical image to the forgeries on the Hindu Temple wall has only been found in Pompeii which the Church had already been though trying to vandalize and remove and probably plant false artifacts to keep people away from going back to Paganism. The Church banned returning to Paganism on death as Hellenism. Its also no surprise the actual real artifacts found in Pompeii show how far the Church altered the history before their time.

I have seen some of the Roman claims and its some people leading a Bull down a road that's all. Also the Jews took over the Roman Empire with the Flavians [who created Christianity] and built the Coliseum were do you think all that negative energy was going and why do you think they built it in a circle in sacred geometry.... The People who protested the Coliseum and what the Jews were doing to Rome..... Were the Pythagorean's and other Pagan adepts, the Coliseum was a blasphemy.

You don't mention the claimed texts of Ovid the Pythagorean railed poetically against animal slaughter and promoted vegetarianism. The Pythagoreans came from Egypt and India. They were holders of the ancient tradition. Was this altered or was it real.... The people wanting to argue with me won't enter Ovid in as evidence why?

The Egyptians mummified their Apis Bulls, they didn't eat them. The Bull was a symbol of the Deity. Some people might point to Mithraism which was from the enemy religion of Zoroastrianism which is an anti-Vedic movement which denounces the Deva's, the Gods as being evil creatures just like Christianity which has a lot of Zoroastrianism themes. And we know the Jews were a powerful group in the Persian Empire.

Why do you think the Jewish Cultural Marxists are trying to push beef eating on the Hindu's today..... Because its away to demoralize them and attack their Pagan culture. They have to kill and eat the symbol of their sacred deity. Its been so pushed a region in India banned meat eating. Which is exactly what is mentioned about the Egyptians who were a Vedic People in the Torah thousands of years ago.

Wake up, seriously. The God's don't want or ever ordered blood sacrifice we still have this openly stated in the ancient American texts.

13celsusnoster13# wrote:

Excuse me very much for my unforgivable impertinence, Hp Don, but there is something that does not make me so clear...

I now have in front of me the fascinating friezes of Ara Pacis Augustae in Rome where is represented the sacrificial procession of Suovetaurilia (one pig, one sheep and one bull) in the presence of Ottaviano Augusto, of his family, of the Pontifices and of the Vestals Virgins.

The sacrifical animals Suovetaurilia were offered to Mars and to appease other Chtonian Goddesses and also for bless, purification and protection of Rome (lustratio Urbis).

These were the eternal sacrificial words:

"Father Mars, I pray and beseech thee that thou be gracious and merciful to me, my house, and my household; to which intent I have bidden this suovetaurilia to be led around my land, my ground, my farm; that thou keep away, ward off, and remove sickness, seen and unseen, barrenness and destruction, ruin and unseasonable influence; and that thou permit my harvests, my grain, my vineyards, and my plantations to flourish and to come to good issue, preserve in health my shepherds and my flocks, and give good health and strength to me, my house, and my household. To this intent, to the intent of purifying my farm, my land, my ground, and of making an expiation, as I have said, deign to accept the offering of these suckling victims; Father Mars, to the same intent deign to accept the offering of these suckling offering."

Some religious rites similar to the Roman Suovetaurilia were practiced by some other Indo-European peoples, ranging in place from India to Iberia.

In the Indian SAUTRAMANI, a ram, a bull and a goat were sacrificed to Indra Sutraman.

The Cabeço das Fráguas inscript (found in Portugal) describes a threefold sacrifice practiced by the Lusitanians, an Indo-European tribe believed to have affinities to either the Celts or the Italic peoples, devoting a sheep, a pig and a bull to their local gods(?).[1]

In Iran ten thousand sheep, a thousand cattle and a hundred stallions were dedicated to Ardvi Sura Anahita. Similar to the above rituals is the Greek trittoíai, the oldest known being described in the Odyssey and dedicated to Poseidon. Also Plutarch report in the Parallel Lives, speaking of the life of Pirrus, about the sacrifice of a ram, a pig and a bull. The Umbrian Iguvine Tables also describe a sacrificial ritual related to the afore mentioned rites.

(see also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suovetaur ... _sacrifice)

In any case, and this is clear, regarding all your particular criticism of the Jewish blasphemy rites and with regard to their hateful desecration of animals and of all nature in general, I remain completely and quietly in agreement with you. Lol

Are you telling me the hanging gardens at babylon weren't fed blood for nutrients? That the pyramids at giza don't have jewish slave bones for it's foundations? That the light from the lighthouse in alexandria didn't burn on jewish money or fat??

This is blasphemy!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

What is now known about ancient Arie [Egypt] from years of uncovering their actual civilization animals were not sacrificed they were consider sacred of the Gods and many people were buried with their pets as part of the sacred culture. Cats were present during spiritual ceremonies in the Temples as well. As sacred to the Gods. Harming a cat in ancient was a serious offence. There were lists of animals that were not allowed to be even slaughtered for meat. Arie was part of the large Aryan civilization that went to the Far East.

In denmark muslims killing and torturing animals is common place. Animal control can't even get into some areas because of intimidation.

Extreme cruelty to animals in Muslim ghetto: heads pulled off cats, kittens cut up and intestines pulled out

Halal slaughter is a cruel example of Islamic culture’s view on animal rights. Treatment of animals inside Muslim dominated areas is another.

By Nicolai Sennels

WARNING: This article contains graphic descriptions of animal cruelty. Young children and sensitive adults may wish to avoid reading this content.

“I’ve seen cats being played football with. I have seen cats with their legs torn off and their eyes gouged out. We see cats that have had their heads torn off, and ones that had skin ripped away, or had their legs and back broken.”

This is how a women working with the Danish Animal Protection describes some of the horrible treatment of animals in the Muslim dominated area of Vollsmose, a suburb of Odense, the third largest city in Denmark.

“The worst thing I saw was a bunch of kittens crawling around with their bowels hanging out because they had their bellies cut open,” she says.

Therese. S. Wilbert, Director of the Danish Cat Protection agrees that the area is unsafe, especially for cats:

“In Vollsmose, the degree of abuse for cats is worse than elsewhere in Denmark. It is usually children below ten years of age who abuse the animals,” she says. Wilbert says that in 2016 alone Cat Protection received 20-25 reports about animal abuse in Vollsmose, “but many cases are not reported, so the amount of animal cruelty is probably far greater.”

Also read: Police attacked by 150 people inside migrant ghetto

It is difficult for authorities to help the animals, since the area is very unsafe. When a volunteer from the Danish Animal Protection agency entered the area to save an abused cat, she was attacked by local residents of migrant backgrounds. Coincidentally, the assault was filmed.

“A group of young men attacked a female worker from Animal Protection services when she entered Vollsmose to pick up a cat that had been injured.

The young men stopped the animal ambulance, opened the ambulance door, stole the ignition key, tore at the woman’s hair and shouted in her face. The car’s taillight was smashed and the car was bumped .” The woman had to leave the cat and flee for her own safety.

Since this attack the Danish Animal Protection agency no longer sends people into the area to help abused animals.

The attack on the animal ambulance in Vollsmose was filmed, showing locals attacking the woman, tearing at her uncovered hair, and forcing her to leave the area:

The video is at the link; https://www.10news.one/extreme-cruelty- ... ulled-out/

So blood sacrifice is a Jewish invention that's been projected on to Pagan religions as a giant lie, both human and animal?

So then stuff like the aztecs... did that never happen?

You know, I've always found the 2012 thing to not just be ridiculous but why would anyone believe in something like the Mayan calendar when their not even Pagan?

Peaceful offerings like offering flowers seems pretty sensible too, why would anyone think killing an animal as sacrifice is sacred other than a Jew...

I wouldn't want to worship a God that demanded the sacrifice of any animal, that's just brutal. :(

To take life to please a God...

I mean, it may or may not be necessary to kill an animal for it's meat or fur, especially in the olden days, but as a requirement for some God, that sounds pretty wrong...

I mean, if God or Gods created animals, why kill them to please them?

Come to think of it, that makes no sense whatsoever...

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

DreamWanderer91 wrote:
So blood sacrifice is a Jewish invention that's been projected on to Pagan religions as a giant lie, both human and animal?

So then stuff like the aztecs... did that never happen?.

Grey's Involvement In Ancient America

Take a look at just who appears all over these ancient Mayan Temple artifacts.

From the Aztec codex Chimalpopoca:

"The Toltecs were engaged in battle at a place called Netalpan. And when they had taken captives, human sacrifice also got started as Tolecs sacrificed their prisoners. Among them and in their midst the evil YAotl followed along. Right on the spot he kept inciting them to make human sacrifices. And then, too, he started and began the practice of flaying humans...Then he made one of the Toltecs named Ziuhcozcatl wear the skin and he was the first o wear a totec skin. Indeed, every kind of human sacrifice that there used to be got stared then. For it is told and related that during the and under his authority, the first Quetzlcoatl, who's name was Ce Acatl, absolutely refused to perform human sacrifice. It was precisely when Huemac was ruler that all those things that used to be done got stared. Huemas sacrificed a human streamer, thus making payment."

In the Codex's it makes mention of the fact the original civilization given by the Gods described as Blond haired and blue eyed. Ordered them to never commit human or animal sacrifice. In the Codex the Quetzlcoatl here is a title not of the Nordic God [Satan] but of the Priest King of the time. Who kept the law given. We see in the Codex other rulers later on started to make deals with these other beings described as being evil. In return for power and earthly favours. They offered blood sacrifices. Note the name of this being is YAh-olt, Jau of Yau, Yao, is also a spelling of Yahweh who is also called Yah by the jews. Yahweh is a collection of enemy aliens. Yahweh orders human sacrifice and animal sacrifice in the Torah.

You can see the arrival of the Greys-Reptilians at later date in the South American histories:

Excuse me very much for my unforgivable impertinence, Hp Don, but there is something that does not make me so clear...

I now have in front of me the fascinating friezes of Ara Pacis Augustae in Rome where is represented the sacrificial procession of Suovetaurilia (one pig, one sheep and one bull) in the presence of Ottaviano Augusto, of his family, of the Pontifices and of the Vestals Virgins.

The sacrifical animals Suovetaurilia were offered to Mars and to appease other Chtonian Goddesses and also for bless, purification and protection of Rome (lustratio Urbis).

"Father Mars, I pray and beseech thee that thou be gracious and merciful to me, my house, and my household; to which intent I have bidden this suovetaurilia to be led around my land, my ground, my farm; that thou keep away, ward off, and remove sickness, seen and unseen, barrenness and destruction, ruin and unseasonable influence; and that thou permit my harvests, my grain, my vineyards, and my plantations to flourish and to come to good issue, preserve in health my shepherds and my flocks, and give good health and strength to me, my house, and my household. To this intent, to the intent of purifying my farm, my land, my ground, and of making an expiation, as I have said, deign to accept the offering of these suckling victims; Father Mars, to the same intent deign to accept the offering of these suckling offering."

Some religious rites similar to the Roman Suovetaurilia were practiced by some other Indo-European peoples, ranging in place from India to Iberia.

In the Indian SAUTRAMANI, a ram, a bull and a goat were sacrificed to Indra Sutraman.

The Cabeço das Fráguas inscript (found in Portugal) describes a threefold sacrifice practiced by the Lusitanians, an Indo-European tribe believed to have affinities to either the Celts or the Italic peoples, devoting a sheep, a pig and a bull to their local gods(?).[1]

In Iran ten thousand sheep, a thousand cattle and a hundred stallions were dedicated to Ardvi Sura Anahita. Similar to the above rituals is the Greek trittoíai, the oldest known being described in the Odyssey and dedicated to Poseidon. Also Plutarch report in the Parallel Lives, speaking of the life of Pirrus, about the sacrifice of a ram, a pig and a bull. The Umbrian Iguvine Tables also describe a sacrificial ritual related to the afore mentioned rites.

In any case, and this is clear, regarding all your particular criticism of the Jewish blasphemy rites and with regard to their hateful desecration of animals and of all nature in general, I remain completely and quietly in agreement with you. Lol
"Jewish books are for the Jews,
and Jew Messiahs too.
But if you're not of Jewish blood, how can they be for you?
To make an Idol of a book,
is poison for the brain,
A dying God upon a cross
is reason gone insane"

"Satanists believe that we are already gods: but most people fail to understand this and continue to grovel: to others or to a 'god'"

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Christian propagandists who totally destroyed the ancient civilization and bragged about this.....Stated the small amount they didn't destroy they rewrote to conform it to Christianity.....which is the Jewish zeitgeist. Its odd you don't seem to get the same people who stated these people were sacrificing their own children also stated they were doing this to these sacred animals. Which was forbidden by the very same people is which is whined about in the Hebrew Torah.

I also got news for you since you are arguing for Jewish frauds.... This also extends to India. The Jews have been in their for centuries removing knowledge, rewriting texts, creating subversive groups and creating false artifacts those strange images of people having sex with animals on the walls of the Hindu Temple were put there by the Yiddish Empire [English Empire] along with major interpolations into sacred Hindu texts as well. There are Hindu's who have written on this. They also set up the false Sadhu Sai Baba to manipulate Hindu's into Islam. The Rothschild's were behind this openly.

Do you think some of these Pagan artifacts over here might have been created by the enemy as well..... I do, its not a surprise a identical image to the forgeries on the Hindu Temple wall has only been found in Pompeii which the Church had already been though trying to vandalize and remove and probably plant false artifacts to keep people away from going back to Paganism. The Church banned returning to Paganism on death as Hellenism. Its also no surprise the actual real artifacts found in Pompeii show how far the Church altered the history before their time.

I have seen some of the Roman claims and its some people leading a Bull down a road that's all. Also the Jews took the Roman Empire over during the Flavians and built the Coliseum were do you think all that negative energy was going and why do you think they built it in a circle....

Inserting you don't mention the claimed texts of Ovid the Pythagorean railed poetically against animal slaughter and promoted vegetarianism. The Pythagoreans came from Egypt and India. They were holders of the ancient tradition. Was this altered or was it real.... The people wanting to argue with me won't enter Ovid in as evidence why?

The Egyptians mummified their Apis Bulls, they didn't eat them. The Bull was a symbol of the Deity. Some people might point to Mithraism which was from the enemy religion of Zoroastrianism which is an anti-Vedic movement which denounces the Deva's, the Gods as being evil creatures just like Christianity which has a lot of themes. And we know the Jews were a powerful group in the Persian Empire.

Why do you think the Jewish Cultural Marxists are trying to push beef eating on the Hindu's today..... Because its away to demoralize them and attack their Pagan culture. They have to kill and eat the symbol of their sacred deity. Its been so pushed a region in India banned meat eating. Which is exactly what is mentioned about the Egyptians who were a Vedic People in the Torah thousands of years ago.

Wake up, seriously.

13celsusnoster13# wrote:

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Just so everyone knows I added the question into the article because it was good and it will go into the final PDF on the library as one larger article.

Holy Fuck!!Pls HP Mageson elaborate on the Yiddish thing you said and the Said Baba things you said.

That statue....with the creepy hands to its mouth... gets me every time. :shock:

The animals though, that was helpful information. I just love them so much, I make friends with them for real. It's so sad how they are treated so bad. If you make friends you will see they truly are a soul and that there is somebody home inside of them.

Also I notice myself being drawn to eat more salads lately. Like all I want is salads and ice cream. I feel it's a lighter higher vibration food that just sets well. I was forced to eat this dense heavy chicken Chinese food the other day and I wanted to gag.

And the portions. Seriously I eat like small portions now with snacks here and there if needed. I'm starting to get grossed out looking at other people's plates and their enormous servings.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have seen some of the Roman claims and its some people leading a Bull down a road that's all. Also the Jews took the Roman Empire over during the Flavians and built the Coliseum were do you think all that negative energy was going and why do you think they built it in a circle
There is no connection between the Flavian dynasty and the Constantine regime, called by modern academics as Neo-Flavian. In the context of Vespasian, Flauius is a tribal name, whereas with Constantine it was a given name passed down father to son. Constantine and his brother shared the same father but a different mother, otherwise Julian the Apostate would have been a blood Jew as well.

卍The King of Kings卐 wrote:
There is no connection between the Flavian dynasty and the Constantine regime, called by modern academics as Neo-Flavian. In the context of Vespasian, Flauius is a tribal name, whereas with Constantine it was a given name passed down father to son. Constantine and his brother shared the same father but a different mother, otherwise Julian the Apostate would have been a blood Jew as well.

Oh? Constantine, born Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus, was the offspring of Constantius Chlorus and Helena. Let's examine them.

• His father's full name was: Marcus Flavius Valerius Constantius Herculius Augustus. He was son of Eutropius from Northern Dardania and Claudia.
• On her mother there is no set reference. Just many people claiming a thousands different origins.
• Claudia was niece to two emperors, Claudius Gothicus and Quintillus.
• Claudius Gothicus was born Marcus Aurelius Valerius Claudius. The Historia Augusta relates him to the gens Flavia (imperatores: Vespasian, Titus and Domitian).

You see? They don't even hide this relationships. Fair question: why would you even deny it?

D.M. It's Flavius, not Flauius.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavia_(gens)
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Constantine considered himself a Flavian, now guess what. The jews had already held a lot of political power even before the Flavians. Even back to Hadrian we have reports his court was run by jewish lobbies. The jews didn't just go away they were always in the background. Now why would Constantine decide to make a jew, god of the Roman Empire..... So much so Julian would feel the need to write "Against The Galilean". Which was exposing of the Xian cult, we only have some of it left as clamed to be passed down by Xian propagandists trying to argue against it.

Julian banned both JEWS and Christians from any political power I wonder why.......

Julian had to keep his Paganism secret growing up so he would not be killed and he called the xians the throat slitters because that is how they murdered most of his family.

Julian didn't go a long with the jewish program and they murdered him for it.

So just jew was running the Roman Empire.....

Thanks for clearing up some things for me HP & Stormblood

HAIL SATAN!

Stormblood wrote:
You see? They don't even hide this relationships. Fair question: why would you even deny it?
It is a fair position, but the validity of the argument is not likely. Vespasian, his sons, and ancestors are nowhere mentioned to be Jews. He conducted one of the bloodiest wars against Israel, which ended with the destruction of Jerusalem and the capital synagogue. His character was in other respects amendable; Sextus Aurelius Victor says,
ᴘʀᴀᴇᴛᴇʀᴇᴀ·ʟᴇɢɪʙᴠs·ᴀᴇǫᴠɪssɪᴍɪs·ᴍᴏɴᴇɴᴅᴏǫᴠᴇ·ǫᴠᴏᴅǫᴠᴇ·ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴠs
ᴇsᴛ·ᴠɪᴛᴀᴇ·sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇ·ᴠɪᴛɪᴏʀᴠᴍ·ᴘʟᴠʀᴀ·ᴀʙᴏʟᴇᴠᴇʀᴀᴛ (Moreover, by laws most equitable and by instruction, and what is stronger, by the example of his own life, he had abolished the majority of vices.) The hypothesis that Constantine's Jewish roots come from his pagan father and not his Christian saint mother does not convince me. And further connecting his father's apparent Hebrew blood to a very distant relation to a Jew-crushing general does not assist the theory. Since Pompey, Roman rulers held a strong policy against the state of Israel.
Stormblood wrote:
I rendered it to show the original sound of the name. In the vernacular Latin of today /w/ turned to /β/, then into /v/ or /b/. It is a little difference but 'Flavius' is medieval.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I covered this subject in the article on the Jewish creation of Christianity. Vespasian himself put up a statue to an Alexandria Jew, who he stated made him Emperor and was the key to creating the Flavian dynasty. The Jews were the imperial banking elites like today. And Vespasian's family themselves were big in the banking business. Titus was also married into a family of rich Jewish money oligarchs. The top of the money bankers in Rome the Jewish Alexandrian family who were already politically powerful enough to have their members as the governors of Alexandria. Were made part of the Flavian Dynasty which was not a blood line family but a cabal of Jewish criminals and their goyish accomplices. This dynasty created Christianity. It was the money of the Alexandrian's which flowed thought the Flavians and kept them in power. The Alexandrian's were head of the Jewish organization of the Therapeutae who were the original Christians as eusebius admits.

The Jews took Therapeutae ideology and retooled it into the Imperial Cult of their new dynasty of the Flavians.

I have also wrote before there are books wrote by archeologists who spent decades digging up the holyhoax land to find there never even was ancient Jerusalem, the one that exists was built later by Constantine, the entire old testament is a fraud and we don't really know if the wars against Judea ever happened. But it frames a narrative for the Jews and their messianic age they wish to create.

Stormblood wrote:
It is a fair position, but the validity of the argument is not likely. Vespasian, his sons, and ancestors are nowhere mentioned to be Jews. He conducted one of the bloodiest wars against Israel, which ended with the destruction of Jerusalem and the capital synagogue. His character was in other respects amendable; Sextus Aurelius Victor says,
ᴇsᴛ·ᴠɪᴛᴀᴇ·sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇ·ᴠɪᴛɪᴏʀᴠᴍ·ᴘʟᴠʀᴀ·ᴀʙᴏʟᴇᴠᴇʀᴀᴛ (Moreover, by laws most equitable and by instruction, and what is stronger, by the example of his own life, he had abolished the majority of vices.) The hypothesis that Constantine's Jewish roots come from his pagan father and not his Christian saint mother does not convince me. And further connecting his father's apparent Hebrew blood to a very distant relation to a Jew-crushing general does not assist the theory. Since Pompey, Roman rulers held a strong policy against the state of Israel.
Stormblood wrote:
I rendered it to show the original sound of the name. In the vernacular Latin of today /w/ turned to /β/, then into /v/ or /b/. It is a little difference but 'Flavius' is medieval.

Vespasian might or might not have been a Jew, but the war he waged on Jerusalem was actually instrumental to the Jewish takeover of Rome. The Jews were originally staying put in Israel, but by sacking their capitol and temple he denied them their original homeland ("Original" in that it had been about eleven hundred years since they stole it), thus creating the original "Rootless Cosmopolitans." With Julian it's the same thing in reverse, he was supposedly "Pro-Jewish" by attempting to finance a rebuild of the Temple, but when that project started there were literally thousands of Jews flocking back to Israel, and away from Gentile Rome. This was the same thing with Hitler and the Haavara Agreement, he supported the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine so the Jews would get the f*** out of Germany and go there instead. With Vespasian it was the opposite, he sabotaged the Jewish "Homeland" to create Jewish globalism.

Stormblood wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Stormblood wrote:

Where are you from? The continent will suffice, but you don't even have to tell that, if you don't want to. If you are from America, Australia or another Anglo-Saxon country, I beg to differ. I have heard terrible pronunciations of Latin. In Italy we have schools called Lyceum. I happen to have studied to one of them. There Latin is compulsory all five years of this high school. We have better pronunciation of Ivy League Latin professors who can't even pronounce "alumni" straight, the most common example.

This is not the point, anyway. HP Mageson has sorted out the most important stuff. And that's what matters. No need to argue on pronunciation.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From looking at what is known the jews already had a huge presence in Alexandria and Rome. The two great Roman capitals of the empire. The jew is cosmopolitan and needs a host even current Israel lives off America. The jews never had a homeland in the Levant till recent. They are from the east and still inhabit larges cities in India from three thousand years ago. The torah is a false historical document as even there is no evidence the Empire of Solomon, or Jerusalem existed till Constantine built it. The history of these claimed wars if wrote by a jew as well who was part of the Flavian dynasty it might just be all lies to establish the lie of the bible.

Roy Batty wrote:
Vespasian might or might not have been a Jew, but the war he waged on Jerusalem was actually instrumental to the Jewish takeover of Rome. The Jews were originally staying put in Israel, but by sacking their capitol and temple he denied them their original homeland ("Original" in that it had been about eleven hundred years since they stole it), thus creating the original "Rootless Cosmopolitans." With Julian it's the same thing in reverse, he was supposedly "Pro-Jewish" by attempting to finance a rebuild of the Temple, but when that project started there were literally thousands of Jews flocking back to Israel, and away from Gentile Rome. This was the same thing with Hitler and the Haavara Agreement, he supported the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine so the Jews would get the f*** out of Germany and go there instead. With Vespasian it was the opposite, he sabotaged the Jewish "Homeland" to create Jewish globalism.

Stormblood wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Return to JoyofSatan666