Board index JoyofSatan666 Healing in The Ancient World

Healing in The Ancient World

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:29 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This will be short but interesting.

I watched a documentary some months ago on Egypt. As many people know, the healers of old were mantra chanters, 'singers' and priesthood and that type of thing.

Now in Egypt, there are some structures that still survived to this day. These are some chambers created on very specific height and dimensions. In Egypt they had quite a few of these. These were basically the 'hospital' houses of the time.

The patient would get there, and lie in the bed which was in the middle of the chamber, with the particular dimensions. The priesthood would get around the patient, and sing mantras, which would reverberate on the walls of the chamber. This created an echo and the necessary metaphysical vibration in the environment.

Sort of like the electromagnetic or sound cures by Rife mentioned in another post. Only that in the case of Rife, this was done by a machine.

Depending on where the patient was suffering, they would enter a chamber that had the spefic vibration field/dimensions. Then they would do this process until the patient was healed, but most of the time, the healing would come 'miraculously' fast. They also of course administered the correct herbs and so forth.

Many people are bashing the Ancients, mainly through rumors made by jews, over the fact the ancients didn't have any 'metals' or trash-bins that today we call cars, smartphones and the like. These weren't really that needed. Additionally, this is a lie, as they did also possess technology, but it was completely different than what we do now.

The Ancients were extremely knowledgable, more than way more than we are 'allowed' to believe.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:12 am

It is spoken at length in a documentary called Pyramid Code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoADRbpU3yA
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

And then God and Moses come along and kill them all. Just like Noah and the Flood.

Except did those events even happen? It's one thing to write down REAL history, but to write down fake apocalyptic scenario s. That's really sadistic. Imagine what that did to every day folk back in the ancient days.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Is this going to have a name like the Christianity.com site has? Something that we can put out there. Like ExposingJew.com which would lead to the youtube videos?
This way we can spread it everywhere, quickly.

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Actually I just answered my own question.
I typed in youtube. Got on there.
Then I typed in '''' commander s h cobra ''''' and got the videos.
Thanks.

Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:19 am

jbkbmz wrote:
Actually I just answered my own question.
I typed in youtube. Got on there.
Then I typed in '''' commander s h cobra ''''' and got the videos.
Thanks.

We can try using Wordpress to make websites for free if you have an account. Then we can spread the videos there if you like.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:59 pm

A while ago I was looking at some pictures of the Egyptian drawings. Several showed surgical tools similar to what we now use. Also, they had brain surgery, and it was performed in one of these chambers. The surgery was verified by the Egyptian archaeologists. People actually survived these procedures, shown by the extensive remodeling of the bones. What they knew about medical science we're still trying to catch up. But it's interesting about the room dimensions and the acoustics. Wish I knew the vocal tones they used. Much of magic is of the soul and mind. Rapid healing is a type of magic. Paired with sounds... How could someone get more information about this?

HS

Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

HP, I saw your video where there is the play of words between Satan and Votan, and the play of words with the Hebrew language. You can put everything in a written post to have it in writing please... Thank you...!!!

Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Rocky90 wrote:
HP, I saw your video where there is the play of words between Satan and Votan, and the play of words with the Hebrew language. You can put everything in a written post to have it in writing please... Thank you...!!!

This was from a writing I have already done:

topic19235.html

Post Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 am

Thank you HP

Post Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

I suppose that the technology that Ancient people developed was focused in real human skills(mantras and such stuff) and more "organic" compared to our actual technology, I think that our actual technological development is a different line than what the Gods and Ancient people dictated.

Post Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 am

Cacique Satanas wrote:
I suppose that the technology that Ancient people developed was focused in real human skills(mantras and such stuff) and more "organic" compared to our actual technology, I think that our actual technological development is a different line than what the Gods and Ancient people dictated.

At least we have discovered some of the material manifestations of the abilities of our souls if I am right.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Return to JoyofSatan666