Board index JoyofSatan666 Spiritual Satanism: The Definition

Spiritual Satanism: The Definition

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Those who come to Satanism and expect to find terror fables, lies, spooks, ghouls and kosher culture, will be disappointed.

Satan has given His representation in our hands and away from the hands of the jews. Who did nothing else for two thousand years but blame all perils on him, make him seem like an evil pet (Despite all evidence), and subvert "The Adversary" of the jews in any way possible.

Satan for once had the opportunity to speak for Himself, more or less, and make his thesis known. He blessed the Joy of Satan for this very particular reason and objective. As thus, we did our research and presented it to the world, something which seemed to attract, and keeps attracting all the more everyday, giant interest.

Satan tried to speak to Humanity through all ages, in different forms. Even from the position the jews put him, he still channeled his messages of freedom, rebellion towards rotten order, scientific study, occult, spirituality, artistry, love for existance, life and nature, and every other beauty to us.

Him and the Pagan Gods were 'banished' but their influence never really ceased: Even their enemies masked this, attempted with failure to remove this, and attempted to color it with their own colors, but could never get rid of it. Satan always was on top of them: The memory of Satan is everywhere, and in everything. They just hid this fact from the masses, and invented new jewish idols in a vain attempt to replace the Eternal Gods.

For without them, there is nothing beautiful, and important for humanity. Satan can never be banished or destroyed; Satan can only be defamed, and as the enemy hoped -hidden- and in that, his enemies have done all they could.

Now, Spiritual Satanism is just *THE* Primordial Paganism. We have used this name because this has two essences: Spiritual, which means the need for spiritual advancement and working on the Soul, and Satanism, which means, from the Sanskrit Word "Satya", Truth-ism in an English Abbreviation.

It reflects our conviction in Spirituality, and the belief in Our God, whose name means TRUTH.

Those who seek jewish occultism that is blasphemous to the Pagan Gods, jewish mental insanity, and jewish para-psychological retardation, fake 'spiritual' nonsense, will be highly disappointed in what "Satanism" means anymore. They will find better answers on a Synagogue, or a church instead, for they praise the same exact things as our enemies do.

In short, it's a misfortune they still carry around Satan's Divine Name and savagely defame it: which is what the jews have done for thousands of years.

We do not believe in "Satanism" before us. This is simple as to why: Except of few respectful servants and people of Satan, many others just did their best to defame, misrepresent, and create Satan into a racketeering business, no different than how Abrahamic religions and Jews have done for thousands of years.

Spiritual Satanism revolves around 10 main points. These are not written laws, but rather, something to sum up what Satanism is.

1. Satanism is about freedom, positivity, creation and empowerment.
2. Satanism is about studying, wisdom and self knowledge and understanding.
3. Spiritual Satanism is about elevating one's self spiritually and becoming spiritually advanced.
4. Satanism is not about slavish worship, but people are allowed to worship as they please in accordance to their nature (except of disrespecting the Gods).
5. Satanism recognizes all the Pagan Gods as real, flesh and blood entities, that are our spiritual and physical forefathers.
6. Satanism is about respecting, knowing and understanding nature and learning/mastering the universe. We follow Nature's laws, while we also try to learn and master them.
7. Satanism is about life and anything that promotes life, and quality life, and is against degeneration and death, and misery.
8. Satanism is elitism, and people have to seek to make themselves better and more elite/advanced versions of themselves. This creates a better world.
9. Satanism is the striving of Truth and NOT falsehood, at all costs: This is why Satan is our Head God, for this quality His Name represents. There is no simple 'evil' in Satanism, but FALSEHOOD, which only then becomes 'evil'.
10. Satanism is the form we have today for representing all the above ETERNAL CONCEPTS. Spiritual Satanism is an ETERNAL understanding. We understand ourselves as partakers in an ETERNAL, infinite existence.

It's really simple: Spiritual Satanism is ABOUT LIFE, and IMPROVEMENT- it's a system that works Light and Darkness not as 'enemies' and ethical evils, but actually parts of the same creation.

Externalities of that such as the jews, their sick systems, and other things do not concern us anymore, other than DEFENDING ourselves, and wiping out their lies pinned on Satan's back, which are unjustified, pure vehement, and perilous.

All Spiritual Satanists are obligated to find about their roots as people, races, and cultural roots, and understand the eternal concept we coin together under the term "Spiritual Satanism", which is a clearer emanation of the (unfortunately) corrupted presentation of nowadays Sanatana Dharma.

These people have to come together in a worldwide congregation, honoring their past, and our aim is to rebuild the Golden Age of Humanity, where only Truth and Bliss will dwell into the world. This starts from the person, extends to the smaller circle, and then grows until the whole world is engulfed.

Spiritual Satanism is about upholding all the eternal laws of nature, including making positive decisions for one's self, increasing one's spiritual life, becoming better and more advanced, being free and in accordance to one's own nature, and lastly, not engaging in behaviors that ruin this process or the world at large.

Spiritual Satanism is a mastery key system and the only real and Ancient religion of Humanity, which in essence was the same in All Pagans, since forever.

We have proved this, and we keep adding further proof into this unending chain, all the time, both us Clergy and our members. It's an inheritance that can be practiced by all people with permanent and great results, except of Jews.

Why we use the name Satan? Because it means TRUTH, and because our enemies hate, are shrinking of, and are opposed to this Divine Name.

So long everyone tries and advances themselves in that way, one is a Spiritual Satanist.

It's really that simple. Those who just obsess over other drivel are merely missing the point.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Exquisite (:
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:34 am

This text should really be on the main page of JOS.
Namasatan

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:45 am

The Truth is the Truth and the Truth will prevail and come out. Wow Hooded Cobra. I just want to acknowledge all of the work you're putting in. I say the extra you tube video's you just put out are superb. When I saw Mein Kampf and that it was over eight hours I was like wow. I see the 8 hours of Mein Kampf is an audio book. Brilliant for those who don't like to read. Just listen to a point and remember where you left off to pick up listening again next time. Excellent stuff. Hail Satan, his ever growing circle of followers and the demons. We are so lucky to have all of them.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:49 am

And I've looked into other mainstream religions and really it doesn't make sense that people would want to be affiliated with the fear mongering and having to always bow down. I mean Spiritual Satanism is just so positive and uplifting. Who would believe that the truth is actually such good news!

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:05 am

I'll tell you, three years ago here in Edinburgh, Scotland the place was almost 100% white. Since the refugee crises the government has been shipping them in like there's no tomorrow. And no they're not all Syrians. Strangely some of the Syrians seem very white to me. I mean so similar the skin colour of some of them. And having green eyes and strands of blonde hair. Okay it's rare but some really are throwing me as to not being white. I've met Albanian, Egyptian and the state has just put a Sudanese family next to me. All refugees and living off of the state. They're all Muslims and hate dogs. I've been trying to find out what this irrational fear of dogs is all about. And it's because if a dog touches them they will be dirty and their 5 times a day prayers won't work. I mean these people are so very indoctrinated it's horrible to be around. They're all so heavily brainwashed. They're small in number now but all have lots of little children which will grow up and you know the story...Anyway just saying that all other religions aside of our original religion Spiritual Satanism. Paganism. Just seems so horrible and retarded I cannot believe the people can't see it. Thankfully I'm not one of them. And that we have our community here that is growing. And most importantly that we are aligned with the real living creator gods of the gentile peoples. Hail Satan. Spiritual Satanism is not only the nicest religion. But Spiritual Satanism is the original and real religion.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:19 am

The best Article!

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 am

Very informative and authoritative work that defines what Satanism is at its core.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:46 am

Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution...and soon the SSatanic Revolution
Idk but I feel like those 10 points should become an official thing on the JoS because they fully summarise, not just SS beliefs but eternal and natural points which everyone should live their lives by. And the finishing as well: "Those who obsess over other drivel are merely missing the point" highlights how brainwashed people and the jews can take retarded beliefs out of context and stray them from the original point. Much like Abrahamic nonsense, but also other "sects" of "Satanism".

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:39 pm

This is brilliant and I agree it should make it to JoS website. This is like the 25 points of NS but now we have the 10 Points of Spiritual Satanism. It would help new people to see these core points and then go on the path with this in mind. Most of us had to go on a confusing path and deduce these points, so this will give an advantage to future people if they can see it right away.

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Tyser1926 wrote:
I'll tell you, three years ago here in Edinburgh, Scotland the place was almost 100% white. Since the refugee crises the government has been shipping them in like there's no tomorrow. And no they're not all Syrians. Strangely some of the Syrians seem very white to me. I mean so similar the skin colour of some of them. And having green eyes and strands of blonde hair. Okay it's rare but some really are throwing me as to not being white. I've met Albanian, Egyptian and the state has just put a Sudanese family next to me. All refugees and living off of the state. They're all Muslims and hate dogs. I've been trying to find out what this irrational fear of dogs is all about. And it's because if a dog touches them they will be dirty and their 5 times a day prayers won't work. I mean these people are so very indoctrinated it's horrible to be around. They're all so heavily brainwashed. They're small in number now but all have lots of little children which will grow up and you know the story...Anyway just saying that all other religions aside of our original religion Spiritual Satanism. Paganism. Just seems so horrible and retarded I cannot believe the people can't see it. Thankfully I'm not one of them. And that we have our community here that is growing. And most importantly that we are aligned with the real living creator gods of the gentile peoples. Hail Satan. Spiritual Satanism is not only the nicest religion. But Spiritual Satanism is the original and real religion.

Yeah dog and raven and the serpent are hated animals in islam i think it because the nature of the jewish gods is that they hate these creatures because it against thier nature also because our gods take these animals as symbols ...satan love ravens and serpents ......i also heard that pigs were holy in some ancint pagan nations ....

Look...if the jew hate something and called it evil....make sure that this something is right 100% in most cases...

Jews are germs they just play with things and spin it and twist it and ruin it.....

If the universe is a big creature as some thoery said then reptilians will be the germs ...

Post Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

13th_Wolf wrote:
Idk but I feel like those 10 points should become an official thing on the JoS because they fully summarise, not just SS beliefs but eternal and natural points which everyone should live their lives by. And the finishing as well: "Those who obsess over other drivel are merely missing the point" highlights how brainwashed people and the jews can take retarded beliefs out of context and stray them from the original point. Much like Abrahamic nonsense, but also other "sects" of "Satanism".

Your profile pic is like...One of the best ever.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Cant wait for the days where we can share this divine information without being anonymous.

Post Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:37 pm

As always, thank you for your time and work Cobra. Much appreciated.... ;)

Post Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 pm

I made a video for this Article

https://youtu.be/iJep62FeCxo

I am working to better myself in writing, one day I am going write as Beautiful and Concise as this, This age of Truth is amazing beyond all words!

Fantastic videos High Priest Hooded Cobra, Commander S H.Cobra, What program do you use?

I use cyberlink powerdirector but I highly don't recommend and I am not going to use again after all the trouble I had with making this video. I would like to say again, Amazing Work brother! Your motivation further motivates me.

Post Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Amazing & beautifully written brother, i made a video out of this article, i tried using my own voice but i kept making mistakes

If theres anything i can do to make my video making better as I'm still very new to it please let me know

Hail Satan!! And All Gods of Hell!!

https://youtu.be/iJep62FeCxo

Return to JoyofSatan666