Board index JoyofSatan666 A Lesson About Jews Why The Alt Right Is Losing

A Lesson About Jews Why The Alt Right Is Losing

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
This character Weev has admitted its Jewish several times openly and worked as Jewish agent against Gentile activists for years. As shown here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSG6TQv7VEE

If his own confession is not enough, Jews are a race this Weev could be the Jew, Alan Ginsberg's double....

Image


This is a good example of what happens when you allow Jews into anything, especially the Pro-White movement. This is the kind of behaviour and narrative they will promote.....

This Jewish Weev ranting:
https://www.dailystormer.com/just-what- ... der-roles/


Image

Everything this Jew stated about Women is literally right from the Talmud and the core belief of Judaism. The Jew even if you think they are on your side will always express their alien Jewish soul into everything and start to change things into that which is Jewish, thus destructive and foul.

This Jew Weev, is pretending to be a Pro-White Pagan. In the end the Jew can only be Jewish which is the Talmud.

The fact is Aryan Pagan society is well known that Women had equal rights and the right to divorce, from ancient Aryan Egypt to Germania to India. Marriages were arranged based on birth charts. We also had Queen's as rulers. The Jewish program of xianity changed all this and Jewed peoples minds, our society into the model of the Jewish races hatred of women. Which is the model this Jew is demanding the Jewish one. Thus demanding we all take up the Jewish mentality.

The Daily Stormer might as well change its name to the Daily Shiska. Because that is what it thinks of White Women. The owner and his Jewish agent both think women and all White Women are Shiska's.

The worthless trash this Jew and his enabler are promoting is designed to also follow the Talmud in dividing their enemies men against women and also works to make Pro-White People look mental to others. The ADL might as well be paying the people who run the Daily Shiska, lots of Daily Shekels.

The next question is..... is not letting Christianity into the Pro-White movement letting the Jews in as well.... See how this Jew Weev uses Christianity as its platform to attack from and shield with as does his enabler who promotes the same message. What does that lesson tell you.... The Daily Shiska's whole platform is Jewish Christianity, and it just keeps the door open for the Jews because its their program of Witchcraft against the Goyim.

This is why the Alt Right is going to lose at this time. They have no problem allowing Jews into important positions within it. When Enoch and his wife get exposed for being jews. Duke, Spencer, Anglin and others went running to their defense.

Why would these jews Enoch and his wife who is part of jewish political movements against Whites. Want to be in a position of leadership within the Alt Right.... People like Spencer one day are going to find themselves on a chess board totally jewed mated on all sides for their laxness now.

The jews already have the Alt Light, under total control, Molyjew, Jewovich, Seejewsman, and others. They want the Alt Right under their control as well.

Post Fri May 19, 2017 9:26 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
The other question is how does a guy who runs of all places The Daily Stormer just let a open Jew walk in and take the main seat at the table. But this is not the first Jew who worked there either. Maybe because his Yasuha Bar Yahweh (((Christ))) is a Jew as well....

Post Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 am

Posts: 213
You can tell he's a jew by the way he writes. Incoherent, hate filled, ramblings are copyrighted by the Jews. He even opens saying ;

"This is the most important education that I can possibly give the community at this moment, and I ask that you ask yourself if you are really embracing traditionalism like you claim to be.".

He's a trickster in true form, acting like a false messiah, and a complete idiot. From the sounds of it women didn't buy his insanity either. This traditionalism he's talking about is Jewish traditionalism. He doesn't understand or fathom that Jewish thought has been running amok for the past 2,000 years.

This is why we can't have Jews in any part of what we do. They work for their cause even if they know it or not.

Post Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
This is why the Alt Right is going to lose at this time. They have no problem allowing Jews into important positions within it. When Enoch and his wife get exposed for being jews. Duke, Spencer, Anglin and others went running to their defense.

Why would these jews Enoch and his wife who is part of jewish political movements against Whites. Want to be in a position of leadership within the Alt Right.... People like Spencer one day are going to find themselves on a chess board totally jewed mated on all sides for their laxness now.

The jews already have the Alt Light, under total control, Molyjew, Jewovich, Seejewsman, and others. They want the Alt Right under their control as well.


Straitshot47 wrote:
You can tell he's a jew by the way he writes. Incoherent, hate filled, ramblings are copyrighted by the Jews. He even opens saying ;

"This is the most important education that I can possibly give the community at this moment, and I ask that you ask yourself if you are really embracing traditionalism like you claim to be.".

He's a trickster in true form, acting like a false messiah, and a complete idiot. From the sounds of it women didn't buy his insanity either. This traditionalism he's talking about is Jewish traditionalism. He doesn't understand or fathom that Jewish thought has been running amok for the past 2,000 years.

This is why we can't have Jews in any part of what we do. They work for their cause even if they know it or not.


Posts: 213
It's because the people running these sites usually just do it for the money. They'll post whatever they can to get more hits and more money, damn their cause. Which imho I don't think they even standed for truly. Actions always speak louder than words.


Posts: 213
I'd also like to say that I'm glad the Joy of Satan was the first real national socialist website I looked into. These false right wing movements will either turn people off to national socialism or into orthodox jews. Who knows what will become of these movements....


Posts: 1007
Location: Celtiberia

https://www.dailystormer.com/splc-is-su ... the-night/

Oy Vey! openly begging shekels to their flock of blind followers.

"Goyim finances us with your money so we can continue to indoctrinate you"

Image
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1495
Location: America
Oy Vey. I am surprized the "Lawsuit" doesn't cost 6,000,000 to fend off really.

I mean like what kind of height of price is that. Normal cases rest at like...10,000$ or something for lawyer fees. It's not like this case is anything serious, no matter the nonsense they claim. Neither it can take the "Stormer" down, either, if it escalates legally, unless it's a rigged case. Which you can't easily rig in America anyway.

But I assume the rest of the 140,000$ will go in Anglin's pocket. So he can add up the money of the Chosen Jews who get salvaged in the bible. All 144,000$ of them.

Notice it was Rabbi Weev starting the funding. Probably he was like, half and half. Let's split to advance WN and hire some Asian sluts or something to celebrate. Weev claims to own a Rolls Royce or something from what I read. So why doesn't he sacrifice that for the White Cause instead. Bcz Muh Shekels are Muh Shekels.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1495
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
I'd also like to say that I'm glad the Joy of Satan was the first real national socialist website I looked into. These false right wing movements will either turn people off to national socialism or into orthodox jews. Who knows what will become of these movements....


Hopefully nothing. It's that most of the time they just rip off random people. Like Molyjew who says his stupid website and radio (mainly him making jewish crap videos) does cost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS to run in a year. Probably it costs hundreds of thousands to...keep himself boozed or something. He makes fun of small donations because well he thinks he is worthy of millions.

To just read books, rehash them, mix them like the Yeshiva, and confuse the public with his jewish lies. Probably some jews are pushing him many shekels under the table anyway.

And pay expenses for his local Yeshiva or something. Because his worthless website doesn't cost even at maximum 5000$ a year to run. He also gets massive revenue from videos, advertising, and other things as well. And being quoted and so forth.

The same goes for Milo Yiannopoulos and all these jews. They just sell crappy books and write bullshit 24/7. They will jump into any train just to make free money that they never work for or service for. Just for them being 'them' and benefiting nobody really. The only sad thing is the actual people who give money there, which is hard earned most of the time.

The only reason jews concern themselves with the WN, National Socialism wing etc, is that it is growing. So they see this like a market, like the jews they are. So they are like, let's make a lot of money out of it. And they push crap like Evalion to sell her sandals online for like 100$, like a webcam model from Israel. Or Molyjew to tell us about the hundred thousands his stupid website and radio does take. For him sitting in front of a camera and speaking trash all day basically.

The only reason also they concern themselves with the 'immigration' etc. Is because it SELLS. It puts money into their pocket. Molyjew probably masturbates everytime a child dies by a savage attack or bombing in Europe. So he's like let's connect pleasure and money now, and sell to the Goyim, nonsense crap of me saying videos.

What other charlatan we have...Like Molyjew that rose 'out of nowhere' and is now a 'leader of opinion'. Spreading the broad term of "Philosophy". Big Lolz. I am sure Plato would like to stone this yid.

Oh yes, Lauren Southern, sissy Milo's bitch basically. Which is the supposed reporter of the future. What all these people did was get on the Trump train for bread, that's all. And snatched from his base basically.

We are fighting the enemy order of uhm, the leftists, goy. Join us to just fight the left which is basically not even important. Jews are nice people BTW, don't touch them.

Like sex sells, these memes sell. It's interesting how under every fucking rock you raise, you find jew after jew.

What they will get for this? Their movements will fail. But they don't really care for any success just for the free shekels that they never provide anything for.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss


Posts: 939
The solution for all these lost souls is undoubtedly Joy of Satan
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
Molyjew is millionaire at this point, literally. Yet he is always demanding more shekels from everyone. To talk about an ideology that is so full of nonsense he can't literally defend it honestly in one simple debate with Peter Joseph.


Posts: 213
This maybe a stretch, but Toby Keith played to an all male audience. I'm not big on country music, but the irony is pretty apparent.

While trump was blowing, I mean bowing to the saudi jew king. The hebrews are probably just rolling in it.


Posts: 260
Location: 4th Reich
I am lost as to who these all are. Can someone catch me up on this? Really since coming to JoS my consumption of outside material like the links posted has dropped greatly. I just don't see reason to bother with nonsense.

I am like, let's just soak up the JoS, and maybe google something to clarify a topic i read on JoS. I am just craving to give my all to rising higher. But I know it's important to see the enemy actions and I feel like i am too busy to keep up. I dont want to be in a bubble all the time.


Posts: 939
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I am lost as to who these all are. Can someone catch me up on this? Really since coming to JoS my consumption of outside material like the links posted has dropped greatly. I just don't see reason to bother with nonsense.

I am like, let's just soak up the JoS, and maybe google something to clarify a topic i read on JoS. I am just craving to give my all to rising higher. But I know it's important to see the enemy actions and I feel like i am too busy to keep up. I dont want to be in a bubble all the time.


They are nobodies .. "Christian" Nazis. Ala Jews. They are doing the same thing jews have been doing for centuries - selling a little truth with a bunch of lies and than repeating it all for the love of the moolah.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg


Posts: 268
Location: Lemuria
I remember seeing something about this Milo Yiannopolis character actually stealing money from Trump supporters not too long ago, some kind of fake campain fund that went into his pocket instead. How anyone can strust these alt-kike jewish shysters is beyond me, it's pretty obvious what they're all trying to do.
Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
I listened to Heimbach on the Cantwell show, I will state that Heimbach despite his Christianity does present NS in a positive way that is understanding to the average person. He seems to be the only actually legitimate NS leader in the Alt-Right. The rest who promote any claim to NS are too busy talking about their White Sharia which is the only way their getting a girl friend in a million years.


NaziMan12 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I am lost as to who these all are. Can someone catch me up on this? Really since coming to JoS my consumption of outside material like the links posted has dropped greatly. I just don't see reason to bother with nonsense.

I am like, let's just soak up the JoS, and maybe google something to clarify a topic i read on JoS. I am just craving to give my all to rising higher. But I know it's important to see the enemy actions and I feel like i am too busy to keep up. I dont want to be in a bubble all the time.


They are nobodies .. "Christian" Nazis. Ala Jews. They are doing the same thing jews have been doing for centuries - selling a little truth with a bunch of lies and than repeating it all for the love of the moolah.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
The funny part is this open and admitted jew, Weev goes on a Talmudic rant literally demanding the rape, torture and murder of White Women. There are people defending this kike.

I guess the Alt-Right is just full of people who are easy to push over. When an openly admitted racial jew who worked hasabra can just walk in and take over and start posting Talmudic deranged rants about how all White Women are Shiska Goyim who need to be raped and tortured.........This is just insane.

This is the effects of xianity, a book about dumb Goyim bowing before a nasty jew who hates them. Well that is all this situation is.


Posts: 2
Hello, this is my first post, I have some new information to add to the discussion.


Posts: 2
The Alt-Right is trash.


Return to JoyofSatan666