Board index JoyofSatan666 A look in Hitler's Soul and Beliefs

A look in Hitler's Soul and Beliefs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat May 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
I am writing this to dispel some misunderstandings about Hitler, but this isn't only 'new'.

From where it arose that Hitler was a Christian? From some people who haven't researched nowhere deep in history. If we believe Hitler was a Christian, we might as well believe that Hitler gassed 6 million jews. He will also burn in 'hell' for it as well, because the chosen of the 'lord' are the Jews basically.

So don't try to "glorify him" by smearing him and attacking his integrity, code of honor, and intelligence, shall we? To say that Hitler was a christian is a defamation and an attack to his personality. A lot of normies do this, to make him seem like 'them'. Hitler was nothing like them.

The jews of course, wanted to make Hitler seem as a good, blind, christian goyim. Equal in beliefs and ethics as the fat retards, who drink kool aid and read the bible, and can't put one and one together. The jews had to do this, as this was their last hope...

So that those who want to emulate him, will basically fall into the trap of christianity, and ever be able to even THINK properly against the jews. This revulsive and compulsive pushing of Hitler as a freemason, corrupted person, or the 'good christian goyim with an anger about them', is deliberate and purposeful shrinking of his character.

There is no need for clean, pure, Satanic idols in the Jewtrix. Everyone is corrupted Goyim, trust nobody. Trust only the jew in your TV adds and give them your shekels right now!

All in all, Hitler, He was a God in the flesh, and for this he was proven, loved and accepted as such by all his people. Hitler never wanted a religious frenzy around his face, but it happened on it's own, by the love, admiration and open heart of his people. He did not even imply it. It rose on it's own. He didn't even want to be called "Fhuerer", but well, his people decided this is how they would call him. Because he was an incarnation of leadership and light for them.

So far I see, many are busy still trying to fight their own mental jew, still. Hitler never had to fight the mental jew as he was since infancy above this thing. So now that we understand some down to earth and fundamental principles...Let's go to other things.

The enemy just had to do something to defame Hitler's integrity as a person. Hitler's IQ must have been well above 200 or something, I have no idea if it was one hundred points more, or too much to be ever counted. People can't simply 'get' into his head as many 'goyim slaves' attempt to do, by speaking fallacies that he was a 'christian'.

His intelligence was inconceivable to most people, therefore, they analyze him on their own 'comfortable' level. If people like Nietzsche become vehement with christianity, imagine what a genius like Hitler would do.

How can a being like this, believe in a fairytale of middle eastern jews, that is filled with lies and all of this. And fight them at the same time?

Let alone, none of his actions basically even nodded to this. An overman of such proportion, with so much power, could never have the morality, intelligence, or the cowardice it takes to be a christian. Hitler wasn't as sure praying to the jew on the stick for his achievements, and Hitler's conception about God can be, and will be explained later.

Surely, Hitler, as revealed from his personal conversations with his entrouge and trusted people, did not want to 'suddenly' remove christianity, as to not cause cultural insanity to people. His solution was to weed this out gradually.

Hitler, was also, extremely educated. Extremely, extremely educated. Just by mere education and understanding of History, the veil above christianity easily does get lifted. Indeed this was on of the reasons Hitler understood the Truth from a very young age, and decided to both save his own people, and fight the jews.

Hitler's personal people were all christian hating, astrologers, psychics, and people who by christian ethics would have to be hanged and killed. Goebbels, Himmler, Hess, Dietrich Eckart, Bormann, even Rosenberg who tried to whitewash christianity, all these people were psychics, astrologers, occultists, and Pagans.

Hitler didn't have any 'christians' close to him, at all. Many christians were very afraid over the Nazi party not bowing to their jewish rabbi, so therefore, they attacked or silently caused strife in it's rise to power. Unlike how devout christians treated him for not accepting their 'god', Hitler treated them as fellow White people and with clemency. The christians didn't treat the Nazis with any clemency.

The office of Heydrich and Himmler were chock filled with coup attempts, intelligence leaks, and other important issues such as child molestation and pedophilia, coming from the 'good christians'. Goebbels did the biggest crackdown on christians when he revealed their pedophilia and other scandals, which were unsuspected and unheard of at the time of the 1930's. People didn't even know what they were 'following' at the time, but the high ranking officials all did. They tried to save them and indeed, most people got saved.

One of the reasons the jews attacked Germany is because it was no longer under their psychic and spiritual, ideological thumb. Hitler could care less about christianity. He was a statesman with a mission to accomplish. He didn't have time to get into rabbi jesus's insanity, tolerate or disapprove. He handed this down to his truest companions and closeby people, to get the deal done with. Hitler had serious decisions in his plate. He didn't have time for these things...

It takes a lot of historical ignorance to see 'chrisitanity' as a faith of 'god', or 'natural', or 'good' for the people that Hitler wanted to help. In fact, it was their cultural death and undoing. One of the reasons the jews reigned supreme, was obviously christianity, it's morality professed, and it's spiritual void. There is no spirituality in Christianity.

By the half time of Hitler's reign, Christianity hardly existed anymore, unless for some few people. White people are by their nature, not christian. Those who are christian at the soul-level are very few, and dangerous. This was shown in Hitler's generals, and also the Vatican slaves who actively tried to assassinate Hitler, did give intel to Hitler's enemies, and the list goes endless.

Christians place a jewish conception of "god" above everything. Logic, common sense, their own people, or even family. This is instructed in the bible. You have to be ready to kill your own child, and even genocide your own people if needed, and to become a traitor to them all.

In short, there is no ethic in Christianity at all. Some people still attempt to make a connection that is not even viable by looking at it from the simplest of standpoints.

To understand Hitler, we have to understand Egypt. In Egypt, the Egyptians did have an understanding of Nature, the Aether and the "One God". Of course, this is nothing but nature, and if there are no beings to manifest it's power, there is no manifestation. The 'one god' is essentially worthless if not accompanied by the Gods who came from the Neteru, or the primordial waters or creation.

The "AMEN" is actually the God Amen...Amen Ra. This was later stolen by the jews and the christians church for the power in this world. It was the 'so mote it be' of the Egyptians. When people saw Hitler's speech where he concluded with the Amen, he basically concluded with...A magickal word from Egypt.

The Swastika itself is the symbol of the Sun. Or Amen-Ra basically. With the colors of Egypt on it...White, Red, Black. The colors of the Pyramids in Egypt. Hitler literally created the second Egypt, with the Pillars, the statues of the Gods, and the Mausoleum of Zeus that he wanted to create. The 'throne of Zeus' that is called, the 'throne of Antichrist' in the Apocalypse. This would be an open chapel of honor and worship.

Hitler in his table talk points out in regards to how the church, being rotten as it is, at least did something "right" in it's reign. It allowed artists to create, but ONLY under their 'allegiance' to the jew on the stick. This is why for centuries, there was no other art, other than church art in Germany and elsewhere. This was detestable, as Hitler was an artist as a personality.

Hitler frequently did speak about God in his speeches. Of course, Hitler was not an Atheist. He believed, as everyone who has researched deeply knows, in the Nordic Gods, who have showed him how to make a society such as their own. Many analysts complain that "Hitler's ideas only dominated in his region and nowhere else in the world at the time". Simply because, the other places were dominated by jews.

These ideas did indeed exist and were being given life since the last century, however. This was because in the age of Aquarius, people would slowly set free from the jewish cripple programs of religion and insanity. This was one of the main reasons the jews did fanatically attack Hitler as well.

As for the Gods, Hitler's encounters with these beings have been well documented in history, as Hitler was a psychic master that could see, converse, and was in more than one senses 'one of them' so to say.

As for "God" in a particular term, Hitler called it Nature, not "God". And this is the most accurate term to call it. His whole understanding was shaped around nature, and the all-encompassing nature or what some people call falsely as 'god'.

How Hitler meditated all his life was also entirely documented on his early life. The Thule Society made the social revolution in Germany, by use of occult forces. Dietrich Eckart, Hitler's mentor, was a spiritual master who reminded him the spiritual knowledge in his lifetime.

It's by no coincidence all the jews parellel Hitler's reign with the reing of Pharaohs. And they likewise, attempted an attack which they almost completely lost their world empire from. Against Hitler, whom they also openly state was the "Anti-Christ". Christ is all about saving the jews, and killing the non-jews in the bible.

But people have hardly even read the bible. So they believe in a 'jesus' of their own. Christians to this day, they hate Hitler with vehement hatred, because he persecuted the 'chosen'. This was a big trend in the 70's and 80's after the war. And still it is. How dare he touch the 'chosen'?
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat May 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Posts: 272
Hitler was obviously a complete leader.

But it begs the question where did the Nazis get the Swastika, the architecture, and the badass uniforms? I know this may have been touched upon before, but those uniforms. Those are a reflection of one's soul.

Post Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Posts: 104
What is your opinion of that "Hitler speech" where he describes jews taking over the country as a satanic power. "Eine satanische Macht..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwyTckiaRQ

Do you think it's fake speech? pandering to X-tians?

Not disagreeing with you by any means as Hitlers own actions speak more than anything, just this is something I've wondered. I'd like to be able to shoot this down in the future if I'm in an argument/discussion with someone.

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:06 am

Posts: 2848
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

This have been covered before. Note how different "Hitler's" voice is in the different speeches when this one is quoted, also nobody have ever seen the video of Hitler speaking that, only the audio... I also believe "Hitler's speech on women" is invented to give credit to this "White Sharia" trend going around and get women away of NS. The voice timbre in that one is really suspicious.

Ernst wrote:
What is your opinion of that "Hitler speech" where he describes jews taking over the country as a satanic power. "Eine satanische Macht..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwyTckiaRQ

Do you think it's fake speech? pandering to X-tians?

Not disagreeing with you by any means as Hitlers own actions speak more than anything, just this is something I've wondered. I'd like to be able to shoot this down in the future if I'm in an argument/discussion with someone.

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:40 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
Ernst wrote:
What is your opinion of that "Hitler speech" where he describes jews taking over the country as a satanic power. "Eine satanische Macht..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwyTckiaRQ

Do you think it's fake speech? pandering to X-tians?

Not disagreeing with you by any means as Hitlers own actions speak more than anything, just this is something I've wondered. I'd like to be able to shoot this down in the future if I'm in an argument/discussion with someone.


This recording is extremely broken. You can hear many broken parts in it anyway. Hitler didn't do many gaps between his sentences either. There are unusual gaps in the clip.

In anyway because some people will not take it for what it is...

"EVEN IF HE SAID IT", which he never did anyway... For political reasons, it still makes sense. You don't simply go like "hi, I am going to destroy Christianity because I speak with the Nordic Aliens and they do not like it. Oh and hey, you are their offspring bros. k thx bye. Oh and by the way, Satan is the good guy. You've been lied for thousands of years now. I'm here to correct it. K thx bye ".

If people did photoshop before photoshop. They could do voice altering before voice altering. I mean there are 'pictures' and 'speeches' and a lot of falsified proof around anyway. It's nothing hard to do. Most pics of the holohoax are falsified to the bone anyway.

Even in the hypothetical scenario that he said things like that. Which his actions speak loudly over how he actually undermined and removed to help cure his own people from xianity, anyway.

Why there wasn't ONE devout or at least serious xian in Hitler's circle? Maybe because xians suck and they are worthless, basically? Many explanations can come in here. Don't our friends define us...They do. What about all these people? None was a xian, or even remotely concerned about xianity.

It was very easy since these times to pervert anything one said or did. The allies got thousands of tapes, and records, and movies. Most of it to never be published. Most of Hitler's life was a secret. There was a rare video of Eva Braun doing Yoga routines in their house on the Alps. Sure there would be more such videos.

In the old time cassettes, it's easy to chop one piece from one place, and stick it elsewhere. So the Satanisch could be from anywhere else, really. They could make him say absolutely anything.

For those whom this is above their heads, read Orwell's 1984. With the correct means, you can pervert all human history, and if people who saw this lie taking place aren't around anymore. You can easily lie completely about history. This thing here is no different.

Additionally, by the 1950's, voice falsifying technology was rampant too. This later in the 60's became indistinguishable over who has actually made a record. All someone needed was a few seconds of someone talking (around 30 or something) and they could make them say anything. Then we have voice mimics. There are people who have an ability to mimic voice, but never their 'hue' or 'content' in the spiritual sense.

In the 80's it worsened, and only recently, we even have 'the voice of Himmler' talking about some imaginary extermination that never happened to the supposed SS, in the super secret meeting.

That the super secretive SS high command was stupid enough to record or something. Because it was so top secret so they recorded it....So it could leak later...This only someone with level of intelligence of a retard would understand.

Then mainstream history doesn't even have ONE official document commanding the 'final solution'. And they state it was a top secret thing that only Hitler and Himmler did know. On the other hand, Himmler was recording speeches on this in front of hundreds, only to leak them later...

Decide Juden? Tefal or Boss? Like, WTF?

Actions and evidence speaks louder than words. They could make Hitler state he loves Rabbi Jesus. If people are stupid enough to believe it, despite of the obvious and logical facts that don't add up, as to how this could NEVER constitute his personality, then that's shameful.

These speeches are out there for a reason. And not because of the good heart of the jews. They contain corruption. Many people who own the Mein Kampf from Hitler's time in Germany would also know that what we have today is close to nothing compare to what it was back then. Words like "Evil", "Bad" and other things, were translated as "Demonic, Satanic" by jewish translators. Who also corrupted many meanings.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:54 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
It's funny how Hitler and the National Socialists actually wore the 666 coded in their divine and Ancient Symbol (The Swastika/Sun Wheel). And some people can't see behind this either. Willfully blind some people, will forever be...

No matter what some people are told. It's like Yuri Bezmenov stated. Demoralization. When this communist and jewish process is carried successfully, the victim loses all contact with reality and common sense, and evidence no longer works either. This is a classic on all christians. You show them the bible and how life hating of a book it is, they literally still believe it's a book for good.

Jewish Good, that is. Therefore good.

"If any xians read this now...Sorry guys, we aren't going to wear horns for you to be able to finally 'get it'. Satanism was never about this jewish crap and filth. We don't drink cups of blood either. No, we don't own the banks either..."

After all, nobody has to give a word to Christians. These things always and forever belonged to us, and we don't have to fill in their silly xian memes to be 'understood' in accordance to what the jews told their loyal goyim to 'look for' etc.

The church constantly attacked Hitler, and tried to rally the people against him, so he had to play politics. His job wasn't to go make the pastors into soap, but to save civilization from destruction. He didn't have all the time in the world to take attention to the cries and woe's of Israel's traitors and spies, which go under the name 'christians'.

These were heavily dealt with, these fuckwits who tried to attack him, give intel to the enemy, and overthrow the NS or something. AS for the imaginative lone idiots who just 'believe' in something, who cares? They left them be. Like all other people they would die some day. Same as their stupid beliefs.

You are in 1930. There is no internet, and many people were totally dumb in regards to history, illiterate, and so forth. Even then. Hitler did the absolute least and still attacked and successfully drove our christianity by around 1938. In less than five years, people were worshipping their Race, not the jeboo on the stick.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun May 14, 2017 11:08 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
I don't want to nitpick, but in case others want to read, it's "Orwell 1984" not "Rockwell".


"EVEN IF HE SAID IT", which he never did anyway... For political reasons, it still makes sense. You don't simply go like "hi, I am going to destroy Christianity because I speak with the Nordic Aliens and they do not like it. Oh and hey, you are their offspring bros. k thx bye. Oh and by the way, Satan is the good guy. You've been lied for thousands of years now. I'm here to correct it. K thx bye ". 

Right. And this is what I am a bit lost about. Just as a hypothetical example, could Maxine lead us politically in a few years or does she fall into the above example?

 No disrespect, but don't we need a little more stealth when we get more political? Is our next Hitler going to be dropping the word "Satan" that nonchalantly at public rallies? I'd love to see such a thing, but idk if that's asking too much.

Maybe this is our last shot, and maybe this time requires a more out and agressive approach. I do not know.

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:04 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
@hailodin666

Not nitpicking at all. The thing is fifty or more pages written in a day, it just can't make for not having any mistake. The reality is that I was reading on Rockwell then and wanted to write about it, therefore I made a false typo.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Posts: 30
One has just to read Mein Kampf to see that Hitler was NOT a christian at all !

Post Mon May 15, 2017 1:38 am

Posts: 104
HP Hooded Cobra, Did Rosenberg try to whitewash christianity?

As far as I know He invented "positive christianity" to dismantle judeo-christianity in a graduated manner advocated by Hitler. Positive Christianity was supposed to be a condensed form of european ethics that were originally alien to christianity, but later got absorbed into it, such as family, nation, service to the people etc. That is why the 24. point of the NSDAP program states that they support "positive christianity" and all religions are allowed, that are not in conflict with the ethics of the germanic race. (Which basicly bans traditional christianity by logic) Rosenbergs attempt to create the National Reich Church supports this. They would take power over all the churches, replace the bible with Mein Kampf, and the cross with the swastika.

At least this is what I thought so far. The guy who tried to whitewash christianity was Jörg Lanz Von Liebenfels. He was the pusher of the "Aryan Christ" narrative.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Image

Post Mon May 15, 2017 2:25 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Christianity was being totally removed within in a few generations in Nazi Germany. In a majority Christian nation did you expect Hitler to just come out with the plan. At the top of the Party they were all Satanists. Lanz was given the boot in the early days.

topic6299.html

Savitar wrote:
HP Hooded Cobra, Did Rosenberg try to whitewash christianity?

As far as I know He invented "positive christianity" to dismantle judeo-christianity in a graduated manner advocated by Hitler. Positive Christianity was supposed to be a condensed form of european ethics that were originally alien to christianity, but later got absorbed into it, such as family, nation, service to the people etc. That is why the 24. point of the NSDAP program states that they support "positive christianity" and all religions are allowed, that are not in conflict with the ethics of the germanic race. (Which basicly bans traditional christianity by logic) Rosenbergs attempt to create the National Reich Church supports this. They would take power over all the churches, replace the bible with Mein Kampf, and the cross with the swastika.

At least this is what I thought so far. The guy who tried to whitewash christianity was Jörg Lanz Von Liebenfels. He was the pusher of the "Aryan Christ" narrative.

Post Mon May 15, 2017 2:28 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
Hitler gave German Women the very rights that White Sharia happa's who work with jews, want to take away from White Women. Anyone trying to use Hitler to promote this Talmudic meme is lying to do so.

Egon wrote:
This have been covered before. Note how different "Hitler's" voice is in the different speeches when this one is quoted, also nobody have ever seen the video of Hitler speaking that, only the audio... I also believe "Hitler's speech on women" is invented to give credit to this "White Sharia" trend going around and get women away of NS. The voice timbre in that one is really suspicious.

Ernst wrote:
What is your opinion of that "Hitler speech" where he describes jews taking over the country as a satanic power. "Eine satanische Macht..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwyTckiaRQ

Do you think it's fake speech? pandering to X-tians?

Not disagreeing with you by any means as Hitlers own actions speak more than anything, just this is something I've wondered. I'd like to be able to shoot this down in the future if I'm in an argument/discussion with someone.

Post Mon May 15, 2017 2:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5589
The context of the Thule Society ideology with the ET origins of Aryans was actually very mainstream in vast spiritualist communities in Europe. Russia had a large spiritualist movement of Cosmostheism that believed the same as the Thule Society, it had thousands upon thousands of members and publications in wide distribution. The jews banned this movement and killed the members of it when they took over Russia with communism. Its a threat to them.

Just like they worked to remove and repress this knowledge with the Church.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
I don't want to nitpick, but in case others want to read, it's "Orwell 1984" not "Rockwell".


"EVEN IF HE SAID IT", which he never did anyway... For political reasons, it still makes sense. You don't simply go like "hi, I am going to destroy Christianity because I speak with the Nordic Aliens and they do not like it. Oh and hey, you are their offspring bros. k thx bye. Oh and by the way, Satan is the good guy. You've been lied for thousands of years now. I'm here to correct it. K thx bye ". 

Right. And this is what I am a bit lost about. Just as a hypothetical example, could Maxine lead us politically in a few years or does she fall into the above example?

 No disrespect, but don't we need a little more stealth when we get more political? Is our next Hitler going to be dropping the word "Satan" that nonchalantly at public rallies? I'd love to see such a thing, but idk if that's asking too much.

Maybe this is our last shot, and maybe this time requires a more out and agressive approach. I do not know.

Post Mon May 15, 2017 7:52 am

Posts: 104
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Christianity was being totally removed within in a few generations in Nazi Germany. In a majority Christian nation did you expect Hitler to just come out with the plan. At the top of the Party they were all Satanists. Lanz was given the boot in the early days.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic6299.html

Savitar wrote:
HP Hooded Cobra, Did Rosenberg try to whitewash christianity?

As far as I know He invented "positive christianity" to dismantle judeo-christianity in a graduated manner advocated by Hitler. Positive Christianity was supposed to be a condensed form of european ethics that were originally alien to christianity, but later got absorbed into it, such as family, nation, service to the people etc. That is why the 24. point of the NSDAP program states that they support "positive christianity" and all religions are allowed, that are not in conflict with the ethics of the germanic race. (Which basicly bans traditional christianity by logic) Rosenbergs attempt to create the National Reich Church supports this. They would take power over all the churches, replace the bible with Mein Kampf, and the cross with the swastika.

At least this is what I thought so far. The guy who tried to whitewash christianity was Jörg Lanz Von Liebenfels. He was the pusher of the "Aryan Christ" narrative.


I understand what you say Hp Mageson, my question was towards this part of Hp Hodded Cobra's sermon:

"Even Rosenberg who tried to whitewash christianity"

As far as I know Rosenberg fully rejected christianity as jewish garbage and invented "positive christianity" and such only to destroy christianity. He did not believe the "Aryan Christ" stuff.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Image

Post Mon May 15, 2017 8:39 am

Posts: 660
@HeilOdin666

Why would we risk our heads and put our lives on the line in political positions?

Our group rituals clearly have a very real, very palpable influence on the world. If we desire a specific type of leader for a specific task we can focus group workings on that and we will have that kind of leader. If we don't like a specific leader we can do rituals to get rid of him.

Our influence grows stronger every day as the jewish power is on the decline and the energies we build meet with less and less resistance. You'd be surprised at how accurately we'll be able to control things once the jews are gone. We finally have considerable spiritual power now, and this power grows stronger every day.

Rulers and politicians will be puppets of our will, the power is in our hands. The weaker the jews get, the stronger our influence becomes. When the world was pushed towards another world war, all the "leaders" watched powerlessly. Many say that the fact we're not living a 3rd world war is nothing short of a miracle. Our group rituals are what made that miracle happen.

We don't need political power to control things, we have spiritual power. It's a shame that a lot of "Satanists" don't take this seriously because our power would be much greater if they did.


As for Satan being accepted by the masses, this will only happen within the generations that come after the death of the jewish programs.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Mon May 15, 2017 9:42 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
@Savitar

Whitewashing means to destroy and take everything out of something, leaving it colorless. Rosenberg was a Satanist. In fact, a VIP Satanist in every sense of the word. He took the philosophical route to dismantle the whole deal and then it would sink into irrelevance. Also his documents have been highly misunderstood and corrupted. I highly doubt the translators had the mind that he did.

The end result of Rosenberg's work is that the "Christ" is nothing important. Its the Aryan that matters. From there on it takes one swing to actually get into full Aryanism and after it slowly Satanism. And to prove the concept that is stolen. Rosenberg was on a mission to do this, but was intervened by the war. As Hitler stated, Christianity in peace time by 1940-something would be gone completely.

So the jew decided to start a war quickly before this happened. Christianity was eradicated pretty much anyway. As for the Liebenfels. He was more insignificant than everyone thinks. What he said was his opinion. I think it's just him that tried to push the new-age of the time, Muh Christ crap. Nobody else was really concerned. The concept is as useless as an asswipe of the 72 names of 'g-d'.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon May 15, 2017 10:34 am

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
HP Mageson666 wrote:
The context of the Thule Society ideology with the ET origins of Aryans was actually very mainstream in vast spiritualist communities in Europe. Russia had a large spiritualist movement of Cosmostheism that believed the same as the Thule Society, it had thousands upon thousands of members and publications in wide distribution. The jews banned this movement and killed the members of it when they took over Russia with communism. Its a threat to them.

Just like they worked to remove and repress this knowledge with the Church.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
I don't want to nitpick, but in case others want to read, it's "Orwell 1984" not "Rockwell".


"EVEN IF HE SAID IT", which he never did anyway... For political reasons, it still makes sense. You don't simply go like "hi, I am going to destroy Christianity because I speak with the Nordic Aliens and they do not like it. Oh and hey, you are their offspring bros. k thx bye. Oh and by the way, Satan is the good guy. You've been lied for thousands of years now. I'm here to correct it. K thx bye ". 

Right. And this is what I am a bit lost about. Just as a hypothetical example, could Maxine lead us politically in a few years or does she fall into the above example?

 No disrespect, but don't we need a little more stealth when we get more political? Is our next Hitler going to be dropping the word "Satan" that nonchalantly at public rallies? I'd love to see such a thing, but idk if that's asking too much.

Maybe this is our last shot, and maybe this time requires a more out and agressive approach. I do not know.



I didn't know that Europe was so advanced at the time. Now days we have nothing like that in the USA. The USA is on a lower level than Europe was spiritually in the 30's. So I just wonder how open the NS leader can be when we get one here. My feeling is they will not be mentioning Satan directly. They will have t be more stealth like in Hitlers example.

Post Mon May 15, 2017 11:24 am

Posts: 104
HP Hooded Cobra, thank you for the anwser and insight, it was a language problem then for me : ) I thougth the term white washing means to legitimize something by making It's details blurry.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Image

Post Mon May 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Posts: 1262
A lot of the problem is the "ideal of democracy" which is simply a feeling people who fear pursuing justice and truth deem proper for a "normal society". They want to give hand outs, they want to leave the Mafia alone, they want to let drugs run rampant - they want to do all this stuff because they see its only 1/10th of the population, but at the same time they ignore the fact that they are at the bottom rung of these normal people.

They might see Christianity is crap, but with this "ideal of democracy" I've described and this shirking from any human beings duty to pursue justice and truth - one will be overran by the greedy jews and their cohorts in the long run.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Mon May 15, 2017 4:19 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1721
Location: America
@HeilOdin666

You understand that in more than one ways, when we work together as Satanists with our means, we are above 'world leaders', right?
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon May 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Posts: 353
Location: 4th Reich
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
@HeilOdin666

You understand that in more than one ways, when we work together as Satanists with our means, we are above 'world leaders', right?



Right, but this doesn't mean we will always be invisible to the public, and I just wondered how in the know we plan to make the public in the early stages. Eventually we hope they all know the truth, but early how much do we finesse our message as Hitler did? The message that goes to the people that are not here at JoS.

Post Tue May 16, 2017 12:21 am

Posts: 1262
Proof that Top christian leadership wanted an end to anything Nazi;

Incriminating evidence left by the conspirators of the 20 July plot against Hitler was discovered at Maybach II in a safe at Zossen. Among the documents reportedly uncovered were excerpts from the diary of Wilhelm Canaris, conspiratorial correspondence between Abwehr agents, information on the secret negotiations between the Vatican and members of the originally planned (1938) coup d’état, data on the resistance activities of Lutheran minister Dietrich Bonhoeffer, and other incriminatory files concerning the military conspirators.

Von Hassell, Agostino, Sigrid von Hoyningen-Huene MacRae, & Simone Ameskamp. Alliance of Enemies: The Untold Story of the Secret American and German Collaboration to End World War II, p. 254.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Post Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 am

Posts: 94
Funny thing... I google searched "what does fuhrer mean" and got this:

Image

Well, this is also another thing... Not only for Hitler specifically....
The jews change OUR WORDS... Literally, our words' meaning...

The word "Demon" to name one example, never meant anything bad in ancient Greece [which is the origins of this word].
Christianity has fucked up many ancient Greek words, to fit the jewish agenda... Accordingly then... "Spirituality" in the future (if the jews take complete control) may mean something like "being a detestable human being" or "acting 'Satanic' in a bad, horrendous way"....

This is just so fucked up.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands
Image


Return to JoyofSatan666