Board index JoyofSatan666 A Most Common Mistake

A Most Common Mistake

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I notice people do a mistake over and over again. One portion of people, severely underestimates the jews and the enemy. This comes from never having actually crossed them, and merely fighting them in one own's mind.

Then, we have overestimation of the enemy. Which is sometimes people fighting their own weaknesses, and therefore by falling in their own rut, they assume that the enemy is very powerful. Symptoms of this also make in the end people that obsess solely on the enemy.

There are also other people who instead of focusing on the Gods and Satan, they dwell a lot of on the enemy, for example. The enemy is to be attacked, defiled, destroyed. Not to be focused upon. When you are done with destroying them, shut them off like a radio.

Satan is far more powerful than the enemy, but we live in a system where the influences of the Gods show up harder, because there are blocks created by people. Sometimes the blocks are also internal in every individual. This needs yearly work (or at least persistent) until it's taken out of the self. This can take a while since indoctrination is since birth.

Then, we have false association. Many people are becoming very paranoid on some things. Their pancake falls on the floor, it must have been the greys. That's ok as the mind is trying to make sense of the new conditions and inter-connect them, but some people stay for more time in this state than necessary.

If people keep thinking in this theme, they are going to create this theme. This can quickly make someone overestimate the enemy. And can be highly damaging for themselves. Same as people who don't give one shit for the enemy, as if they do not exist. Therefore, they are destroyed by them.

There has to be a healthy balance.

"By deception thou shall wage war". This is the motto of the jews. The jews take something that would happen anyway, is Karma, or a mistake of the person, and they tell them they did it. So the person overrun by this issue, they assume that it was them.

This is for example what a hate group of brain-dead cockroaches, tried to pull out a few weeks ago, that they 'cursed the JoS'. These people cannot curse a toothpick so far I am concerned. I mean they can't do anything at all. The ones who really pull these things, remain unseen, and so they want to remain, because they know retaliation can come. This comes from how they know about the damage they try to do. This is only one example.

In closing this post, focus on the Gods and Satan. The jews have had a transient rule. They are very dangerous, and if left unattended, yes, it's over. Plain and honest in this thing. If however people keep fighting, advancing, and calling the Gods in their heart, life and mind. The jews will not succeed.

This is reaching a funny point where even the enemy knows how strong Satan is, but his own followers, they haven't really understood it. The jews avoid cursing the Gods face to face, and so many have died from it. They knew a war like this was futile, but they did whatever they could.

Instead of people focusing on the 'power' of the enemy, take most of this time to focus on your own power and on the powers of Satan. Satan is the God of "This" World, and all Worlds combined. When the mind understands it, the mind grows stronger and at ease. Confidence is grown, and this inspires action. This inspires war, and victory.

Lastly, trust in the Gods and tune in them instead. This is where most of your focus should be going. This is where one grows and become better. Your focus on the enemy should be to be aware of them and destroy them, watchful. Not anything else than that. Devotion and tuning in should happen towards the Gods and Satan. They are wonderful beings.

As for the shit and their dead flies over it, we will deal with it as we go. I know they are attention whores and they try to get your attention at all costs, but just let it go, and just fight them and don't dwell on them otherwise.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sat May 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Their pancake falls on the floor, it must have been the greys.

Ahahahaha, NOOO NOT MAH FLAPJACKS!! Lmao.

Oh man, whenever I get the feeling that I am being attempted by the enemy, I just visualize Satans Sigil. They either start running or be annihilated.
But really, if you just do a strong AOP their attempts pretty much just bounce off your aura.
All in all, your pancakes are safe hahaha.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 pm

What I found funny was

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
As for the shit and their dead flies over it

That was the best part of the OP. It was accurate; it was poetic; it was symbolic; it was very visual; it was disgusting; it was literal...
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

FancyMancy wrote:
What I found funny was

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

That was the best part of the OP. It was accurate; it was poetic; it was symbolic; it was very visual; it was disgusting; it was literal...

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sat May 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Lol Fancy, spot on as always Sir!

I've been guilty of what you mentioned HC, not as much under or overestimating the Jews as much as noticing (or at least believing) how many of them there are in public positions ... I can hardly watch TV anymore lol thought I'm not sure or certain if there are as many as I think, but its almost like you wanna shake your friends and family like "are you seeing this????" Maybe its just me

Post Sun May 14, 2017 4:28 pm

FlameFocus666 wrote:
I can hardly watch TV anymore lol thought I'm not sure or certain if there are as many as I think, but its almost like you wanna shake your friends and family like "are you seeing this????" Maybe its just me

Flame, I think I am also like this.

Well, there is NO use in watching tv anyway, as far as I'm concerned... Unless you're lucky to find animal documentaries or something entertaining to watch, but will not be a waste of time etc.

But, I've noticed that when I happen to watch something on TV, I may get this "feeling", especially depending on what these people say or do....
It's like, they all push the same jewish agenda with, or without their awareness.

For example, there is this show (where I live), with a jewess "journalist" who is frequently shown as "kind-hearted" and she invites whatever people on her shows to talk about their misery etc... But she's pushing the jewish agenda. For example, inviting a "poor" rape-ugee to talk about how miserable his, his woman's and his 5 childrens' life is, here, in a foreign country etc etc etc... (something like the American Oprah, I think?)

Then, we have the completely oblivious and totally retarded, materialistic shows about who wore what dress and whatever the fuck you can imagine... It's all a pile of shit, and it is ALL according to jewish interests and nothing more than that.

The other time there was this American movie about this white guy who fell in love with a black woman. My mother was watching that shit. Funny thing is that, my mother does *not* want her child to marry (or have a relationship with) a person of another race (which is a good thing).
So I ask her, what the fuck are you watching? Doesn't it annoy you? Don't you find this unnatural? The race mixing?
And her instant reaction was "You exaggerate! So what? It's just a movie!" she simply doesn't get it.

My father is a retarded liberal who thinks it is absolutely normal for a white woman to go with a black man. The other time he was watching this new "movie" that some retard wrote, about a white woman falling in love with a rape-ugee etc...

Sometimes it feels like the entire world has gone retarded. It's a sign our third eye is opening lol (intuition; seeing through the lies and deception)
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Post Sun May 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Wow Yagami you hit the nail on the head with pushing of the Jewish agenda... the aggravating part is they have no idea what they are talking about or really pushing, but they do it with such passion... even non-jews happily defending race mixing themselves to extinction, if only they had such gusto for protecting truths, huh?

I know what you mean about TV... even a good show has a ton of annoying commercials lol or an occasional celebrity or politician expressing their opinions on the daily lives of normal citizens like they have any idea ... the arrogance of some of the rich you know?

I guess you're right, I never thought about it like that before, the silver lining in that we are doing something right if we notice this. Plus meditating is more fun anyway :mrgreen:

Post Mon May 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
What I found funny was

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

I know. "Modern art" is team toilet j00 indeed. It's a load of smelly p00.

The following could or could not be a true story -

I made a right mess of a dinner once, recently. I won't go into details but let's just say it looked like vomit in a bowl. I thought to myself, "If I put on my cuck hat & stand in a pose with my hand on my chin, I could really feel something in this vomit meal. I am feeling... I can truly sense the chaos in the vomit - the different pieces of carrot and swede I forgot I ate 13 months ago; the diverse colours of yellow on a red background, and blue on a white background; and the smell was just...divine. I truly feel at one with my Bowl of Vomit meal.

Oh, crap. Forget it. I'll just order a fecking Monsanto KFC."
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue May 16, 2017 1:50 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
What I found funny was

I know. "Modern art" is team toilet j00 indeed. It's a load of smelly p00.

The following could or could not be a true story -

I made a right mess of a dinner once, recently. I won't go into details but let's just say it looked like vomit in a bowl. I thought to myself, "If I put on my cuck hat & stand in a pose with my hand on my chin, I could really feel something in this vomit meal. I am feeling... I can truly sense the chaos in the vomit - the different pieces of carrot and swede I forgot I ate 13 months ago; the diverse colours of yellow on a red background, and blue on a white background; and the smell was just...divine. I truly feel at one with my Bowl of Vomit meal.

Oh, crap. Forget it. I'll just order a fecking Monsanto KFC."

You know it can be dangerous to eat out. Check HPs Maxines writing on it. Lilith herself lead her away from eating out!

Modern art is jewish expression. So Whites who think they are being cool by doing anything to fit in, a similar concept to race mixing, will just end up degenerating by engaging in modern art and end up in some shitty Eastern European or South American country in their next life.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Return to JoyofSatan666