Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Torah Rituals CRUCIAL Reminder

Reverse Torah Rituals CRUCIAL Reminder

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri May 12, 2017 9:28 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all the Warriors of Satan!

So as you know, we have been doing this schedule here, from May 1st to May 15th:

topic19253.html

It's important to remind everyone that these last days, we are doing the following Rituals:

12 May- 72, 42, Right to Rule Nations RTR Reversing the Curse Upon The Goat [This date is perfect for all these Rituals, and they should be SPAMMED if possible]
13 May- 72, 42, Reversing the Curse Upon the Goat RTR [First Sabbath After the crucial date of 7th of May]
14 May- 72, 42, Reversing the Curse Upon The Goat RTR, Communications RTR
15 May- 72, 42, Reversing the Curse Upon The Goat RTR, Communications RTR

It's very IMPORTANT we do the 13th and 12th Rituals, as these will bring ruin to the enemy. The dates are powerful, and we can use this to our advantage.

It's time for some serious warfare these two days...

Thank you and many blessings to people who fight for Satan and our Gods, same as our liberation. The Gods will always remember us, same as we, them.

To make it easier for everyone, below are the texts to the Rituals.

____

Below the Texts to the Rituals:

____

72 Names Reversal

LINE 1

72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •

69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •

66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •

63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •

60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •

57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2

54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •

51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •

49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •

46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •

43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •

40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •

37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3

36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •

33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •

31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •

28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •

25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •

22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •

19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4

18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •

15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •

12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •

9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •

6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •

3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

42 Name Reversal

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •

UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •

EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH •

UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH •

EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews have lost all protection

• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide

• Gentiles are reacting against the Jews

• The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles

• The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events

• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world

Vibrate SATANAS

Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Communications RTR

ll you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Anti-Confusion RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH •

HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUV/W-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV/W •

AKH-YEHN-AHP-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HOHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
Satan is TRUTH

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Reverse Torah Ritual for Reversing the Curse upon the Goat

Raise your energies and vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

RAHB-DEEM-AHB • REE-AHSS-HAH-TEH • KHAHL-EESH-AYV • HAHR-YAYZZ-UHG •

TSEHR-EH-LEH • MAHT-OHN-OH-AH-LOHK-TEH • VAHL-AH • REE-AHSS-HAH •

AHSS-AHN-AYV

State with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The entire Gentile world is fully aware of the Jews and their crimes against humanity
• Jewish blame-shifting their crimes onto Gentiles has ceased to be effective
• The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

 AH as in the American English word father
 AY as in the American English words day, say, made
 EE as in the American English words seek and week
 EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
 KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
 OH as in the American English words oh and go
 R's should be rolled
 UH as in the American English word cut and tub

Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAH-TOH • AHKH-DEEM-SHEEHH • D ‘AH’-- •

AHKH-EHN-AHFF-UHB • SHEE • VAYTS-AHYH-TEEYH-OHL •

MEEYH-AHM-AHSH-AHH • TAHKH-AHT-EEM • MAHM-UHSH-TEH •

AHT-DAHV ‘AH’-- HAH-AYV/W • AHKH-EHD-AHY -UHB •

MEH-YAYKH-LAHM • NAHT-AHN-AYV/W

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish control, Jewish laws, and Jewish enforced rulership.
All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish commands, coercion, threats, directions, and demands.
All Gentiles are completely free to govern their own nations without any Jewish interference whatsoever.
The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Post Fri May 12, 2017 10:43 am

Can I do them though I haven't dedicated my soul yet?
Salute, o Satana
O ribellione,
O forza vindice
De la ragione!
Sacri a te salgano
Gl’incensi e ii voti!
Hai vinto il Geova
De li sacerdoti.

Hail, O Satan
O rebellion,
O you avenging force
of human reason!
Let holy incense
and prayers rise to you!
You have utterly vanquished
the Jehova of the Priests.

("A Satana", G. Carducci)

Post Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm
Site Admin

layton18000 wrote:

Yes, but they can invite spiritual attacks from the jews and their minions, which non-dedicated people may have trouble controlling, that I have to warn you about.

Is it alright/possible to do the RTR'S with faint music in the background ? if not is it alright with headphones ?
if not then ok i can do without , just wondering if it affect it in any way
Old Account : WinteRiddle666

It seems the jooz hired some people to massively hack hospital cpus in the UK. Also other places have had to deal with hacks and I am certain some of us have had strange cpu problems lately.

No normal person would massively hack and say to pay 300 bitcoins or something to get your stuff back unlocked. Yeah fishy as fck.

Proves that you shouldnt keep too much personal info online indeed anyway.

Thank you for reminder (:

The harder we work for Satanic Future, the sooner it will come to greet us!
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Hit submit before by accident before I was finished with the post, sorry.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
which non-dedicated people may have trouble controlling, that I have to warn you about.
I see this a a MAJOR understatement. Come on, hoodedcobra, you know better than this...

layton18000 wrote:

If you're NOT dedicated, do not do the RTR's! Just don't.. You'll die, badly. Heck, in the yahoo groups even some beginner dedicated people have issues with RTR's, now what do you think is going to happen to you if you're not dedicated and go poking around?

It's like jumping onto the battlefield, naked, holding lit torch in one hand and a megaphone in the other screaming: ''Kill me, kill me!''

Instead, if you want to fight, dedicate - do a 40/90 day empowerment and then do the RTR's. Otherwise you're just asking to be killed... When you dedicate you get a sort of 'extra protection' which helps deflect curses. Also what the mod himself said in the post above (again, I mistakenly pressed submit before I was finished with the post) Not to mention, after the month or so you keep building yourself up, you'll have an easier time fighting and meditating...

Don't be stupid, go get yourself some armor and weapons, then join the fight.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20003.html

Post Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 am

Roswitha wrote:
It seems the jooz hired some people to massively hack hospital cpus in the UK. Also other places have had to deal with hacks and I am certain some of us have had strange cpu problems lately.

No normal person would massively hack and say to pay 300 bitcoins or something to get your stuff back unlocked. Yeah fishy as fck.

Proves that you shouldnt keep too much personal info online indeed anyway.
That happened to my father's business, fortunately they were able to remove that fucker's virus.
Namasatan

Hi , i am from Romania
And i wil do this 6 times afirmations in my language !! It's ok ? , or is better to do in english??
I hope you wiil understand that my english is not so good ..
Thank u
Hail Satan !
Hail Vine !!

@Roswitha

More anti internet fear monguering crap probably. Funny how they would hack hospitals instead of banks if what they wanted is money. Also convinient right after that blue whale bullshit.

I guess soon enough some jew is going to start crying that we need to shut down the internet because it's too dangerous or whatever.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sat May 13, 2017 10:19 am
Site Admin

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
----

This is the last time I excuse your placed ignorance. So use it wisely.

I indeed approved this message which was stupid only for the reason that some others may be confused as well. How you went about it on me was stupid though.

There is a vortex for protection for those who do the RTR's. However my reply was very accurate. They will not be able to control what is coming next. They can of course try and do the ritual, that's up to them. But the outcomes will be out of control.

It occurs to me you are very ignorant about what is going on, and therefore, you should watch what you write, especially if it's directly aimed at me.

You will not "DIE" from doing an RTR. It's the same hoax some idiots made around over how if you try to dedicate to the Gods and you are a jew, you are going to die. Do you think seriously that the Gods will leave their throne in Orion and come and chase down some random stinky kike? They will focus on all of them instead. So stop talking on no common sense and video games logic.

Additionally, do not point such stupid comments on me.

I could go on an on. First of all, a person doing this with no backround and not being dedicated, it's more than likely the will not even raise enough power to raise any serious attention. At best, they will be scared from their own self and their shit, rather than the enemy.

You need to know what you're talking about, otherwise, just let it be.

The person didn't even ask to fight. They asked to throw a stone to the enemy from the mountain, if that. I was like okay, why not. Try to not aim it on our head or something.

Stop spreading fear and terror, Satan is powerful, the enemy is also powerful to their own extent. If the person plans to join our side instead of idly sitting around, then the Gods will look to that things will be fine.

Post Sat May 13, 2017 10:20 am
Site Admin

DuskHearth666 wrote:
Is it alright/possible to do the RTR'S with faint music in the background ? if not is it alright with headphones ?
if not then ok i can do without , just wondering if it affect it in any way

That would be OK, especially if the song raises rage and anger in you.

Post Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 am

You people give too much value to the dedication ritual. The dedication is a formal entry into Satanism and little beyond that, on it's own it means nothing.

Those who work for Satan have his blessing and protection, as working for Satan is what makes you a Satanist. I've said this before, any retard can do the dedication ritual, and this alone does not make you a Satanist.

A guy who is not dedicated but performs RTR's is worth more to Satan than a guy who dedicated and yet hasn't done anything worthwhile since then. He is not a blind idiot god, Satan is aware and understanding.

Do not be afraid of working for Satan, this is what our enemies want.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Sat May 13, 2017 11:24 am
Site Admin

Dahaarkan wrote:
You people give too much value to the dedication ritual. The dedication is a formal entry into Satanism and little beyond that, on it's own it means nothing.

Those who work for Satan have his blessing and protection, as working for Satan is what makes you a Satanist. I've said this before, any retard can do the dedication ritual, and this alone does not make you a Satanist.

A guy who is not dedicated but performs RTR's is worth more to Satan than a guy who dedicated and yet hasn't done anything worthwhile since then. He is not a blind idiot god, Satan is aware and understanding.

Do not be afraid of working for Satan, this is what our enemies want.

Totally. Stop worrying, we have the most powerful God there is. There is no comparisson to the power in Satanism. People are sitting on gold and they don't really see it. Do whatever you can for Satan. Satan values our actions, not empty words...

Almeea 666 wrote:
Hi , i am from Romania
And i wil do this 6 times afirmations in my language !! It's ok ? , or is better to do in english??
Thank u
Hail Satan !
Hail Vine !!

You can state the affirmations in any language you are most comfortable with. The important part is that the meaning of the affirmations stays the same.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

johnson_akemi wrote:
Almeea 666 wrote:
Hi , i am from Romania
Thank u
Hail Satan !
Hail Vine !!

You can state the affirmations in any language you are most comfortable with. The important part is that the meaning of the affirmations stays the same.

Thank u :)

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
Hit submit before by accident before I was finished with the post, sorry.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
which non-dedicated people may have trouble controlling, that I have to warn you about.
I see this a a MAJOR understatement. Come on, hoodedcobra, you know better than this...

layton18000 wrote:

If you're NOT dedicated, do not do the RTR's! Just don't.. You'll die, badly. Heck, in the yahoo groups even some beginner dedicated people have issues with RTR's, now what do you think is going to happen to you if you're not dedicated and go poking around?

It's like jumping onto the battlefield, naked, holding lit torch in one hand and a megaphone in the other screaming: ''Kill me, kill me!''

Instead, if you want to fight, dedicate - do a 40/90 day empowerment and then do the RTR's. Otherwise you're just asking to be killed... When you dedicate you get a sort of 'extra protection' which helps deflect curses. Also what the mod himself said in the post above (again, I mistakenly pressed submit before I was finished with the post) Not to mention, after the month or so you keep building yourself up, you'll have an easier time fighting and meditating...

Don't be stupid, go get yourself some armor and weapons, then join the fight.

Trust us. You are not going to die from doing the RTR's as an undedicated soul. You're more likely to die if you don't do them, regardless if you are dedicated or not. The enemy does not have the ability to just kill someone, or else we wouldn't be here. Even if they did have the ability to kill people I don't think they'd utilize it, because they know other beings and aliens are aware of the situation here on Earth.

Site Admin

Straitshot47 wrote:

Literally, it's if you do NOT fight that you will die. People need to get this. Fighting will make you ALIVE, not dead. Everytime you fight the jews, you gain in glory, decency of character, and spiritual life in your soul. Because they by nature supress it.

To fight them is vital to your existence. Those who do not fight, their destiny is to die. This is coded in their beliefs and understanding too above all. They are at the complete mercy of the enemy...

You approved only the first half of the post. I made two of them.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
This is the last time I excuse your placed ignorance. So use it wisely.

I indeed approved this message which was stupid only for the reason that some others may be confused as well. How you went about it on me was stupid though.

Yes, it's stupid.. Impulses happen. Move on. It's not like I wrote a 10 page essay hate mail about you or pulled a ''goyim godess'' on you. Or attacked you. Did I curse you? No. Did I hack the website or did I tamper with the info on the Joy of Satan webpage? No..

Am I acting like an arrogant, disrespectful prick? Yes.

Look, there's no point in blowing this into a flame war as infighting is pointless here.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
There is a vortex for protection for those who do the RTR's. However my reply was very accurate. They will not be able to control what is coming next. They can of course try and do the ritual, that's up to them. But the outcomes will be out of control.

It occurs to me you are very ignorant about what is going on, and therefore, you should watch what you write, especially if it's directly aimed at me.

You will not "DIE" from doing an RTR. It's the same hoax some idiots made around over how if you try to dedicate to the Gods and you are a jew, you are going to die. Do you think seriously that the Gods will leave their throne in Orion and come and chase down some random stinky kike? They will focus on all of them instead. So stop talking on no common sense and video games logic.

Additionally, do not point such stupid comments on me.

Of course you will not die from doing a single RTR. But energies pile up don't they? So if a non-dedicated person keeps doing RTR's. Yes they MIGHT be fine. They MIGHT be great and powerful. But it is a much smarter move to KNOW that you'll be fine with dedication and an AoP. Yes the chances of something bad happening to him is very, very little. But if something does happen, it's on you. Because you gave him the go ahead.

There is no need for unnecessary risks Also it occurs to me that you are taking this way more personally and making up my ''attack'' against you bigger then is actually was. Which wasn't even an attack. Just a slightly offensive comment. Hardly an attack, I'd say... I think you may be taking this more personally than intended. Which is none. I know, got to keep up the defences so if any threats and attacks actually do come then people will know not to mess with you and I get that, I do.

Oh, boy. I'm going to get so much shit from writing this post, aren't I?... :roll: Yes, go ahead, insult me...

--
This was in my first post which was not approved, or maybe it has by the time this goes up.

topic18588.html (Cursing Back The Enemy - Important - Sun Mar 12, 2017)

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

I will try to keep this very brief. As our people grow and our side grows in power, the enemy and their lackeys will not just sit down and watch. They will curse, and curse relentlessly to get anyone down. The enemy knows, and many of the people of Satan are Souls with whom the enemy has had problems for a long time.

They hate you because well, you know them. We are not living in a free world. The enemy, who has occult monopoly, flies curses everyday, to destroy and subvert people and maintain strict control over the globe. People who are 'without' can instantly die from such curses, or even worse. Satanists are entitled and very lucky.

'
This is a direct quote from you. Yes, I get it. I fucking get it that the gods protect people and keep them safe and the obvious ''CAN die'' BUT... but it's not a
100% guarantee is it? You need a powerful aura of your own to be totally safe right?

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The person didn't even ask to fight. They asked to throw a stone to the enemy from the mountain, if that. I was like okay, why not. Try to not aim it on our head or something.

I could go on an on. First of all, a person doing this with no backround and not being dedicated, it's more than likely the will not even raise enough power to raise any serious attention. At best, they will be scared from their own self and their shit, rather than the enemy.

You need to know what you're talking about, otherwise, just let it be.

True, but it would be better in the long run to encourage said person to ''take the long road'' so to say and empower themselves before going fighting. Yes, they may not even scratch the enemy and yes, the enemy may have no influence on the non-dedicated doing the ritual, but that doesn't mean that it's a 100% guarantee that they will be safe. It's better to be sure you're safe before you go poking the bear (though saying ''bear'' is an over-statement).

Yes, I understand that Satan and the gods protect, but why take the risk of ''something might happen but it is a very, very, very small chance'' when you can be 100% sure with dedication and AoP or, if a person doesn't want to fight, then why even bother?

Stop spreading fear and terror, Satan is powerful, the enemy is also powerful to their own extent. If the person plans to join our side instead of idly sitting around, then the Gods will look to that things will be fine.

How is that spreading fear and terror? It's just a warning, plain and simple. How is it any different from the countless posts here saying ''If we don't do RTR's we will all be killed and if the enemy wins we will all be burned and hanged and tortured.'' Yes it's true. But you can say the same about ''spreading fear and terror'' to that.

Again... not looking to get into a flame war here. Best to stay calm and keep unnecessary drama to the minimum. Though I can already see the dust storm comments coming my way for ''insulting a moderator'' Which, let me be totally clear here. I. Am. Not. So if you got to the end of this post without feeling more insulted, then congratulations. (not sarcasm, truly)

I can already see the hate I'm going to get for this post on the horizon. I better shut up before I get banned..
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20003.html

Site Admin

PersistenceIsKey wrote:

"Best to stay calm and keep unnecessary drama to the minimum."

A person who fights for them, is not 'without' them. As for the random xian in the street and have no affiliation with something or someone to protect them, yes they can die. Those who fight for Satan will be under his protection...

You are fighting on your own here. Nobody said otherwise. Then you're like, don't do to me what I tried to do to you. And then you're like I didn't do what I just did do... Anyway...

It's ok to state opinions, but you went onto other levels after it.

Nobody is going to give a shit-storm to you, unless you continue. If you see it coming, why do you do this anyway? And playing the victim later?

Maybe you have to 'tolerate' me over the fact I am a 'moderator'. I didn't even act as a moderator in regards to this comment, or so many others. Which of course you pardoned to continue uhm...Shit commenting.

On the other hand I decide to treat you as a Satanist, instead. And approve the comment, for why not? If I saw you as a moderator, off your comments would have went...

As for the 'second reply that didn't get posted'. In your own reply you said that the first reply wasn't complete. So it was discarded. You called the shots on that one as you called a shit-storm here. Just why?

If you have a complexity in your character to 'demean' things to uplift pointless points, for yourself. That's ok, nobody is going to get you for it. If you do it in the other people's face, of course you will get drawback for it.

If you do it then just do it. Just don't clothe it in 'advice'. To me it looks like you just want to get your ass beat for no reason. Your post wasn't to give advice, or even help the person which you supposedly 'protect'.

As for trying to guilt trip me on them doing their purpose as a Gentile...and fighting the enemy. Why do you play their mommy really?

They have common sense and they can decide. My reply was filled with warning anyway.

You misinterpret me, then you demean, then whatever. So what it boils down to. You just shit-posting for no reason.

As for my own statements, they are within context, and people know this. So you trying to pervert it is still pointless.

Get over these behaviors or just don't bother replying, because you will get what you're asking for. It's not even a matter of 'me'. It's the consequence of what you do. You even say it yourself in your comments.

Site Admin

@PersistenceIsKey

Oh and by the way, all is ok. There's no problem. Just be more specific from now on.

Surely its not just me noticing this ... the condescending, arrogant, haughty, disrespectful, combative, argumentative, abrasive, rude and otherwise just plain mean behaviour here lately. Lydia isn't the only person who "can see things from all sides," as shes always saying, and as another one of these people, i understand there are disagreements but many of these are over "personal beliefs" not measurable facts. And there is a nicer way of going about these misunderstandings than what has been going on. I have had other members correct me very tactfully and help me I appreciate and work to be continually open to this ... its just the arguing. especially against the admins and mod every time they say something ... like why the hell aren't YOU an HP/HPS then? You know? Who do you think you are lol

It seems like a daily occurrence I see a fellow brother or sister being insulted, especially admins and mods, just for the sake of arguing... picking a fight. I really hope i dont step on anyone's toes as I love you all, and clergy obviously feel free to delete this if seen fit, but this has been bothering me for weeks and recently had enough. We all work our asses off at our jobs every day and then spending hours meditating and RTR'ing to see this on the forums .... why? :x :?

Sorry guys ... I just see this crap daily (im sure you all do as well) with non Satanists/xians and it just gets me worked up to see it here too, you know?

Yeah I get what you mean FlameFocus666.

Also I hope no new people actually think they have to wait 40-90 days before they can start doing RTR's.....

Post Mon May 15, 2017 11:35 pm

@Weaver: Reading my comment I think I could have laid off the description a bit ... maybe overreacting on my part but I'm glad to know I wasn't completely off base lol.

And no joke, that would certainly hinder things for all of us

Goodevening.
I really thank you all for answering me, you helped me a lot. I chose to help Satan in other ways, such as translating posts to allow more and more people to understand your posts. That's more useful than throwing stones to the enemy, i think.

Bye.
Salute, o Satana
O ribellione,
O forza vindice
De la ragione!
Sacri a te salgano
Gl’incensi e ii voti!
Hai vinto il Geova
De li sacerdoti.

Hail, O Satan
O rebellion,
O you avenging force