Board index JoyofSatan666 Ukrainian General Calls For Destruction Of Jewish Community

Ukrainian General Calls For Destruction Of Jewish Community

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Ukrainian General Calls For Destruction Of Jewish Community

I mentioned before the Jews had the tiger by the tail by their messing around in the Ukraine and the revolution they tried to hijack for their own purposes would not last for them...... Its already in the wind, this is not the only high level insider that feels this way either, I bet. Of course our RTR's are winning and helping all this.

Le Pen failed in Europe but it seems Le Pogrom, might be around the corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jewish Chronicle

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/ukrain ... s-1.438400

In the latest of a series of highly public antisemitic statements by prominent figures in Ukraine, a retired Ukrainian general affiliated with the country’s intelligence services this week called for the destruction of his country’s Jewish community.

In a post since deleted from Facebook, Vasily Vovk – a general who holds a senior reserve rank with the Security Service of Ukraine, the local successor to the KGB – wrote that Jews “aren’t Ukrainians and I will destroy you along with Rabinovych. I’m telling you one more time – go to hell, zhidi, the Ukrainian people have had it to here with you.”

“Ukraine must be governed by Ukrainians,” he wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder why the Ukrainians might hate these hateful kikes..... I mean what happened the last time Jews ruled Ukrainians....

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Always good to see the more powerful souls waking up to the truth. Finishing the work they started in previous lives is close at hand for these people.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Regarding Studies shows 10% of people don't want Jews in their Countries

I'm going to paraphrase this article here (taken from a Jewish News Publication as the info it contains (thanks for sharing that link StormSS) is (in my opinion), enlightening: The Pew Research Centre did a study entitled Religious Belief and National Belonging in Central and Eastern Europe and they found:

Interestingly, the HEADLINE states: European study shows 10 per cent of people don’t want Jews in their countries

And right underneath this the article ACTUALLY says:

More than 10% of central and eastern europeans do NOT want jews as citizens of their countries!
Less than half from the 18 countries surveyed said they would accept jews as family and fewer than three quarters said they would be happy to have them as neighbours!

This is a strange way to word this, as reading between the lines in this article it would appear that what these figures really show is that up to 74% in some countries do NOT want a jew as a citizen in their country. They are saying that up to 49% would not accept a jew into their family. However, this makes no logical sense, since not even wanting them in their country (let alone their family) is higher than this...I get the feeling it could be that the actual percentage of Europeans who would NOT accept a jew as a member of their family could run as high as 90%... Of course, the jew doesn't want THAT known by the Goyim!

The results; that is, how many by percentage do NOT want Jews as citizens by Country:

Armenia: 30%
Lithuania: 77%
Romania:22%
Czech Republic 19%
Poland: 18%

The results for the other country's surveyed which were Greece, Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, Croatia and Hungary were I notice, NOT released. I'm guessing because they are even HIGHER, and the jews don't want that information out there...I'm guessing as high as Lithuania's, who knows? Even higher?

I LOVE the way they phrased this: more than 10% don't want Jews! Perhaps a more accurate headline would have been: In 7 European Countries surveyed out of 11, as high as 77% of Europeans in these respective countries DO NOT WANT JEWS as Citizens or Family! That would have been more honest. But then, we're talking about jews here, so it's all running true to form. Oy Veh! We don't want the Goyim to know just how high the anti-jew sentiment really runs!!! The Goyim are waking up!

And then when you take into consideration that a top General in the Ukraine (one of the countries where the percentage of them who don't want the jews, wasn't released) calls for the destruction of Jews....HELL YEAH!!! Let the Pogroms begin!

The article goes on to mention a Russian broadcast about the Rothschild family, that spoke to the fact that the Rothschild's are part of a jewish conspiracy to take over the world. The Jew paper refers to this as anti Semitic 'Nazi' propaganda and that the Nazis were the first to start this – oh dear! Theres one little crumb of truth! They also said quote: The segment, which appeared on Channel 1 and was narrated in Russian, 'paints' (inferring this is baseless slander) the famous Jewish banking dynasty as an international cabal!

This is interesting in light of what the Russian Ambassador Alexander Shein said to Israeli Russian Language Channel 9 TV in Israel on June the 9th 2017: I took the time to transcribe this as I think its significant:

Jew: Let me ask you, quite a painful question regarding Russia's attitude to Hamas and Hezbullah; let me ask you that from our perspective, that Hamas and Hezbullah are terrorists, who are no different. Let me ask you: do you in Russia understand they carry out terror attacks and fire missiles at Israel (Oy Veh!) and let me remind you that we have many Israelis with Russian citizenship....yet Moscow continues to conduct a dialogue with them! When Mr Ambassador answers the Jew is sitting there looking at him like hes a bug under a glass....

Russian: We do not consider...these organizations to be terrorist. True, they are radical organizations, which sometimes adhere to extremist views (and then he said something about politicians but that part was NOT translated). He goes on: Let me explain why we do not and CANNOT designate them as terrorist organizations. Russian Law, the Supreme Court, following an appeal by the prosecution, defines as terrorist organizations when they intentionally conduct acts of terror in Russian Territory or against Russian interests abroad, installations, embassies, offices or citizens. You equate ISIS with Hamas and Hezbullah but we think this is wrong. (In other words, You fucking Jews can fight your own battles)

Jew: I do equate them, because when rockets were fired at Tel Avive a few years ago, and people were forced to run for shelter, it was indiscriminate fire, it did not distinguish between Russian, Israeli or other passports. They all faced the same rocket fire. So what is rocket fire if not an act of terror or of war?

My note: he neglects to mention that according to their own emigration laws the ONLY people who can be an Israeli citizen is a JEW! I HIGHLY doubt a lot of foreigners would have Israel at the top of their to go places in the world bucket list....so this is nonsense about how other nationalities would have been affected. This is the jews problem, brought on by their own aggressions and Genocide directed at Palestinians (not to mention the rest of the Goyim Races like the genocide currently ongoing in Europe), and nobody else's.

He neglects to mention that Pissrael is using armoured bulldozers to indiscriminately bulldoze Palestinian houses, isn't THAT an 'act of terrorism??' Not just houses mind you, but people who try to stop this, as one young idealistic American girl found out the hard way:

“Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) from Olympia, Washington. She was an American activist and diarist.[1][2] She was a member of a pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).[3] She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, during the height of the second Palestinian intifada”, which means the second Palestinian uprising against Israel. The death toll was 3000 Palestinians. The jews lost only 1000. Too bad. But, considering the Palestinians could only fight with guns, the odd rocket and suicide bombings against TANKS, Armoured Bulldozers the size of two story houses and AIRSHIPS dropping BOMBS and strafing them from the air, I'd say they did pretty good. And this filthy JEW wants to whine about acts of terrorism and indiscriminate attacks!!!

Russian: Of course we condemn such fire.

Jew: Thats all you can say?!? There are good terrorists and bad terrorists?!?

Russian: No, we do not consider them to be terrorists at all.

My note:I have the feeling that Hamas is actually Palestinians fighting for their lives from Israeli oppression, and its likely the same with Hezbollah. But, I DO know that ISIS was created, is funded and armed by America, via proxy by Israel. So....they are HARDLY the same thing, and the Russian Ambassador knows it....probably the fucking JEW interviewing him knows it as well...I really enjoyed how stoic that Ambassador was, the Jew couldn't get a rise out of him.

Media watchdog MEMRI or Middle East Media Research Institute “criticized the broadcast for its lack of explicit reference to the Nazi Party as unusual in public broadcasts on Russian Media....”

What this tells me is that they are then pro-Israel....or at least some of the higher ups are....jew infiltration.

And lastly the article says:

“It also showed an antisemitic cartoon depicting a female pig marked with a Star of David and the word “Rothschild” feeding six piglets.
The cartoon, with the piglets individually labelled to represent MI6, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, CIA, Israel, and Boko Haram, is referred to as a “typical modern caricature”.

I would venture to say they forgot one really big piglet: Mossad, along with piglets Aman and Shin Bet.

Everyone, keep up the RTR's!

Hail Satan!
In Glory and Power Exalted!

Sources:

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/europe ... s-1.438316

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/ukrain ... s-1.438400

Wikipedia: Rachel Aliene Corrie

Return to JoyofSatan666