Board index JoyofSatan666 What Is Stupid...White Sharia Is Stupid

What Is Stupid...White Sharia Is Stupid

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
This ridiculous meme is the next and new part of this strange movement to attack White Women and blame them for the fall of Western civilization while never mentioning the Jews, which is a tactic of who? To scape goat and blame the victim and thus take the heat off the.....Jews. When even people who claim to be Jew wise then promote the next step which is.....Yeah Jews....But Muh White Women Are Da Naturals Enemy Of Da White Mans. Now this is retarded.

Then trying to pass this off as some kind of heroic stand against Feminism, however lets not be retarded here. White Women are leaving Feminism on mass the new generation has burnt out on this Jewish trash, and White Women are shown to be naturally more in favour and support of Pro-White, Nationalist movements by their nature..... So what does promoting this meme of literal White Sharia rape gangs, taking away all their rights and treating them like a Shiska Goyim actually do. Obviously it just creates a justification for Feminism. And pushes them back into the arms of Professor Heimybergwitz. And keeps our race divided in this Jewish created battle of the sexes.

The other thing I notice is any White Man who points out the obvious is called a White Knight, Beta and such. This is revealing why are they using the terminology and direct ideological attitudes of the Game movement created by hateful and moronic kikes? Which is aimed to promote total hatred of Women and especially White Women to White Men, openly. Telling men to treat their own women with the attitude of a.....kike. Creating more damaged men and women as a result of this in action. At this point this game movement is led by a non-White Muslim who admitted to raping a White Women in his own book.

Lets us put Jew and Jew together and see who gets the gold star here..... The degrading attitude towards White Women promoted by Jews under the hat of game.....Is now in the claimed Pro-White sphere in the same format talking the same Jew jive. For the same end......

You do realize the Jews state all White Women are Shiska's which means whores, sluts, hoe's... They are using this phoney Game attitude to indoctrinate you as a White Man into their own view of your Women. Buying Jew's joojoo is going to do what...Why complain about Women who have brought into it on their side when your just as guilty on your side.

Do you think maybe Jewish agents are directly promoting this into the emerging Pro-White sphere......Yep they are. Divide the Goyim by any lines, is the ancient Jewish trick. As for the White whiners out there stop obsessively focusing on a handful of women who have serious Jewed mental damage. And start looking around and you will find a lot of decent normal White Women many of whom are open to Ethno Nationalist ideals.


Posts: 272
Sharia for anyone is stupid. It's just white sharia is compltely an oxy moron.

I love women.... And if women wanna show of what they got then by all means. Anyone that stops this is the enmy.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Didn't we already learn this with Freud, pictured below, not to buy into any of the jooish fake psychology game tricknology....

Image
Sigmund Freud


Posts: 272
Sexuality isn't something to be shoved way down and repressed it is something to be embraced and understood.

Jewmund Fraud can shove his stupidity about children screwing their moms, into scaring the goy into never understanding really anything about procreation.


Posts: 179
55% of white women voted for trump, which means the majority voted for the pro white narrative coined by the new relevant media, the net, regardless of trumps real intentions. The woman hating clowns deserve no respect, calling the female offspring of their own kind hoes and sluts all the fricking time, some going to the extent of claiming their sole function to serve men. How abrahamist is that? Da jooz always project false realities in their media, the race mixing is there, but the majority still remain with their own in every race.


Posts: 378
Anglin claims that no one who wants to debate him uses facts and statistics, yet his arguments rely on cherry-picked anecdotes and appeals to emotion. Although I'm not 100% certain, I believe that statistics have shown that White women are the least likely to date outside of their race; I have also read that scientists have found that in-group racial preference for women is strongest when the women is very fertile.

Given the concept of fate (something not acknowledged by many mainstream WNs), it is easy to see why arguing with anecdotes is so dangerous-some men, due to their karma, have interacted with women who are primarily good, others have had the misfortune of having most women in their life be abusers and liars.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Hitler and his NS comrades during the years of struggle wrote on the fact that converting women into NS idealism was of the highest importance. As men will follow women, many times and convince their men to support the Party. Can you image Hitler making jokes about White Sharia.......The Nazi's would hang deserters from the front with a sign stating "They refused to defend German Women and children" around their necks. Like I stated this White Sharia and attitudes is just retarded.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I have to ask those kind of dudes if those names also extend to their own mothers..... Which might be the reason they act like they do. A lot of men that angry at women had shitty mothers.

Member22 wrote:
55% of white women voted for trump, which means the majority voted for the pro white narrative coined by the new relevant media, the net, regardless of trumps real intentions. The woman hating clowns deserve no respect, calling the female offspring of their own kind hoes and sluts all the fricking time, some going to the extent of claiming their sole function to serve men. How abrahamist is that? Da jooz always project false realities in their media, the race mixing is there, but the majority still remain with their own in every race.


Posts: 1254
Nearly 1/6 of the population voted in the election Member. Most don't give a shit probably. As for the topic I have to add that I find the game movement quite similar to any Red movement - in that it attracts those who will do anything (Illegal) for money that their jew masters put out.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Anglin also claimed that Trump was some pro-White, anti-Semite who was sneaking up on the jews...... He has a bad tract record of being able to analyze information.

HailVictory88 wrote:
Anglin claims that no one who wants to debate him uses facts and statistics, yet his arguments rely on cherry-picked anecdotes and appeals to emotion. Although I'm not 100% certain, I believe that statistics have shown that White women are the least likely to date outside of their race; I have also read that scientists have found that in-group racial preference for women is strongest when the women is very fertile.

Given the concept of fate (something not acknowledged by many mainstream WNs), it is easy to see why arguing with anecdotes is so dangerous-some men, due to their karma, have interacted with women who are primarily good, others have had the misfortune of having most women in their life be abusers and liars.


Posts: 124
Those idiots doesnt know the hadith in islam mension that prophet mohammad said in one of the battles against a ancint christian bezantian town called tabuk.... He said to his warriors that they will get blonde women to rape in that town (islam promote rape and hate against white people even the early muslims promoted this!)


So any white person (even if he is white arab) that stand and agree with sharia is a compleat piece of shit!!!!


Posts: 1260
Location: Satan's Earth

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have to ask those kind of dudes if those names also extend to their own mothers..... Which might be the reason they act like they do. A lot of men that angry at women had shitty mothers.


Even a lot of women with a bad father or no father are like this towards men and become (((feminists))). We need to remove all torah influences and return to natural Satanic order. The women who hate men and assume that all men are one particular awful way annoy me just as much as men hating women, it is neither gender's fault, just the jew.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html


Posts: 169
Lydia wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have to ask those kind of dudes if those names also extend to their own mothers..... Which might be the reason they act like they do. A lot of men that angry at women had shitty mothers.


Even a lot of women with a bad father or no father are like this towards men and become (((feminists))). We need to remove all torah influences and return to natural Satanic order. The women who hate men and assume that all men are one particular awful way annoy me just as much as men hating women, it is neither gender's fault, just the jew.


I agree Lydia.

The best thing we as Satanists can give this world are children raised up properly. You are correct in that there is no reason to point fingers at either gender - just the Jew as this current "culture", for lack of a better word, is his creation.


Posts: 352
Location: 4th Reich
Long ago I did read some of this "game" material. I milked the common sense advice out of it, due to lack of mentors to give it to me. Nothing good comes from it beyond that.

I have seen somee are indeed jews. I know of some that are very good at their "game", that are less known. They hint very subtle at actually using occult against the women, but the men don't see it. And shell out shit loads of money for something that will do nothing for them and only corrupt them and harm the women.

Roosh, is a joke. For a while they promoted Christian like shit, and more recently I even saw a comment, probably by him or one of his guys, on a forum that went like this.

As background info, basically in this world view almost all women have been corrupted (sounds like the bible and we are all sinners eh?).  They even scare and terrify men of the women. They cause paranoia so you too can act like a jew.

 The comment said in paraphrase. "Most likely your woman will cheat on you at some point. They have no loyalty and must be kept on a leash. Islam is the only example historically that has been able to restrain this evil nature of women."

Again it sounds exactly like the bible. I have been doing unrelated research and had to read the bible a lot and this is hands down from the same essence.

I would be interested to know Mageson if what you speak of in regards to this filth in the pro white community. Is it satanists that picked this up as well or just the false RoK pro white crowd?


Posts: 352
Location: 4th Reich
In unrelated research I have also discovered this. Looking to the Celts and similar, they actually were a "Matriarchal" society.

 Now you most likely need throw away all preconceived notions and things that you think when you hear this term "matriarch". At least the average American male or former reader of "game" should do this.

In ancient times there were no terms or thoughts of, "this group has power", or "that group has power and we dont". Or "this group rules and we are oppressed and disenfranchised" etc.

It pisses me off the jews have skewed thing so much I have to write a giant adendum to use proper English just so people understand me.

We at JoS have a "Racial-archy" so to speak. Also for each region a "Nation-archy". We recognize the race gives birth to us. It is our spring, our source. The soil we grow out of. And thus we give it the respect it deserves and we protect it. And we advance it. Because if it is corrupted then it is the downfall of everything.

The same was true with women among ascended cultures in ancient Europe knew this too and it was a "Matriarchy". They were fiercely protective of women, and they were held in the greatest light. It is even said that they likely traced their last names and lineage through the mothers side of the family. Seems logical right?

Matriarchy did NOT mean like many brainwashed believe. Matriarchy did not say women have the right break the men's heart, or sleep with his best friend behind his back, or fuck him up the ass with no lube, or pass sweeping anti male legislation, or nag the man to death.

This is a corrupted view of the jews. It was to honor your roots. It was nothing about who has power over who. Only jews like power politics. Isn't it odd I only find "MATRIARCHY" all over in pagan history and it's not until the BIBLE that I even see the word "Patriarchy"?!

Patriarchy is the program of animalizing the men to wage war on their roots. Their spring. So fuck Roosh, do something special this weekend for your mother, and HAIL SATAN AND HAIL MATRIARCHY!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
I am just addressing this bad attitude which is nothing more then a form of jewish memetic's against our People. I actually believe that Roosh is just a legitimate psychopath [not name calling but a clinical psychopath] that has no ability to form any meaningful emotional bonds or empathy for other humans. So approaches relationships like any sociopath or psychopath would simply how to lie, cheat and manipulate, ie game, the victim in order to obtain your narcissistic whims.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
I would be interested to know Mageson if what you speak of in regards to this filth in the pro white community. Is it satanists that picked this up as well or just the false RoK pro white crowd?

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
We never had either it was a free society in which men or women could be in the leadership at any time. There were also female pharaohs as well. Usually there was always a king and queen at the same time, ruling the nation. Who were also the high priestess and high priest.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
In unrelated research I have also discovered this. Looking to the Celts and similar, they actually were a "Matriarchal" society.

 Now you most likely need throw away all preconceived notions and things that you think when you hear this term "matriarch". At least the average American male or former reader of "game" should do this.

In ancient times there were no terms or thoughts of, "this group has power", or "that group has power and we dont". Or "this group rules and we are oppressed and disenfranchised" etc.

It pisses me off the jews have skewed thing so much I have to write a giant adendum to use proper English just so people understand me.

We at JoS have a "Racial-archy" so to speak. Also for each region a "Nation-archy". We recognize the race gives birth to us. It is our spring, our source. The soil we grow out of. And thus we give it the respect it deserves and we protect it. And we advance it. Because if it is corrupted then it is the downfall of everything.

The same was true with women among ascended cultures in ancient Europe knew this too and it was a "Matriarchy". They were fiercely protective of women, and they were held in the greatest light. It is even said that they likely traced their last names and lineage through the mothers side of the family. Seems logical right?

Matriarchy did NOT mean like many brainwashed believe. Matriarchy did not say women have the right break the men's heart, or sleep with his best friend behind his back, or fuck him up the ass with no lube, or pass sweeping anti male legislation, or nag the man to death.

This is a corrupted view of the jews. It was to honor your roots. It was nothing about who has power over who. Only jews like power politics. Isn't it odd I only find "MATRIARCHY" all over in pagan history and it's not until the BIBLE that I even see the word "Patriarchy"?!

Patriarchy is the program of animalizing the men to wage war on their roots. Their spring. So fuck Roosh, do something special this weekend for your mother, and HAIL SATAN AND HAIL MATRIARCHY!


Posts: 168
HP Mageson666 wrote:
We never had either it was a free society in which men or women could be in the leadership at any time. There were also female pharaohs as well. Usually there was always a king and queen at the same time, ruling the nation. Who were also the high priestess and high priest.


That sounds like those were individuals and not necessarily married to one another. Nowadays you can only get a throne position through marriage into a royal bloodline. But saying it like this.

It is possible for a man to need to marry someone that may not have he same strengths as you do and the same goes for a woman. Basicly those 2 are in the top of their field. Doesnt mean they have to be attrackted to each other?

Or am I making a mistake here?


Posts: 282
Location: Lemuria
It is strange isn't it, these "red pilled" types honestly think they can create a worthwhile pro white movement based around hatred of white women? Did they never ask themselves why on earth would white women ever want to join such a movement? How could any pro white movement that alienates white women and ignores their concerns ever be successful?

Trying to argue this with them is the same as arguing with christians and other jew brainwashed idiots though, logic and reasoning don't work.
Image

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Who benefits from having the Talmudic view of White Women in the Pro-White movement.... Maybe that is why some of them are shilling this all the time.

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
It is strange isn't it, these "red pilled" types honestly think they can create a worthwhile pro white movement based around hatred of white women? Did they never ask themselves why on earth would white women ever want to join such a movement? How could any pro white movement that alienates white women and ignores their concerns ever be successful?

Trying to argue this with them is the same as arguing with christians and other jew brainwashed idiots though, logic and reasoning don't work.


Posts: 124
[quote="HP Mageson666"]We never had either it was a free society in which men or women could be in the leadership at any time. There were also female pharaohs as well. Usually there was always a king and queen at the same time, ruling the nation. Who were also the high priestess and high



I think Leadership is depends on the soul no matter you are a male or a female.....leadership need a mixture of aggrassion and clamness at the same time....aggrassion came from the lower chakras (where testosterone and other muscline hormones come from) which get high by eating resting and exercising normaly...... and clamness is something you get by the void meditation and also having sexual activity (orgasms)...... ...also a leader need a strong throat chakra so people will take his/her words and recpect what he/she say...and the most importent from all of this is ....the aura....!!!

Its like every part in the soul have a diferent job but all these parts have something to do with survival of the human being....


To be a leader Its like a balance between yin and yang...


Posts: 352
Location: 4th Reich
HP Mageson666 wrote:
We never had either it was a free society in which men or women could be in the leadership at any time. There were also female pharaohs as well. Usually there was always a king and queen at the same time, ruling the nation. Who were also the high priestess and high priest.


HeilOdin666 wrote:
In unrelated research I have also discovered this. Looking to the Celts and similar, they actually were a "Matriarchal" society.

 Now you most likely need throw away all preconceived notions and things that you think when you hear this term "matriarch". At least the average American male or former reader of "game" should do this.

In ancient times there were no terms or thoughts of, "this group has power", or "that group has power and we dont". Or "this group rules and we are oppressed and disenfranchised" etc.

It pisses me off the jews have skewed thing so much I have to write a giant adendum to use proper English just so people understand me.

We at JoS have a "Racial-archy" so to speak. Also for each region a "Nation-archy". We recognize the race gives birth to us. It is our spring, our source. The soil we grow out of. And thus we give it the respect it deserves and we protect it. And we advance it. Because if it is corrupted then it is the downfall of everything.

The same was true with women among ascended cultures in ancient Europe knew this too and it was a "Matriarchy". They were fiercely protective of women, and they were held in the greatest light. It is even said that they likely traced their last names and lineage through the mothers side of the family. Seems logical right?

Matriarchy did NOT mean like many brainwashed believe. Matriarchy did not say women have the right break the men's heart, or sleep with his best friend behind his back, or fuck him up the ass with no lube, or pass sweeping anti male legislation, or nag the man to death.

This is a corrupted view of the jews. It was to honor your roots. It was nothing about who has power over who. Only jews like power politics. Isn't it odd I only find "MATRIARCHY" all over in pagan history and it's not until the BIBLE that I even see the word "Patriarchy"?!

Patriarchy is the program of animalizing the men to wage war on their roots. Their spring. So fuck Roosh, do something special this weekend for your mother, and HAIL SATAN AND HAIL MATRIARCHY!


I hope my point was not lost. I tried to say that they respected the woman unlike now and as you say it wasn't the men faction vs the women faction. They were on the same team. This power tripping and division is a jew thing. Maybe adding "archy" makes it sound wrong. My bad.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5588
Since this Anglin was brought up, if you see the photo of him with his sister, his sister is a happa she has the Asian fold around her eyes and other features, Anglin himself is also a Happa. Look at this father's picture next to Andrew you can tell the difference due to the Asian genes. His mother is probably a Filipino.

This video shows Anglin is a Happa, it also shows Weev who he promotes is a open anti-White, jew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSG6TQv7VEE

The video is from the hardcore WN types so they are not fond of Happa people or Black people as the fellow talking in the radio I believe is Christian identity who think White People are the real jews and non-Whites are goyim. Its the White version of the NOI the Blacks have. However I don't care that Anglin is a Happa if he wants to fight for the race he is a also a part of, however he is promoting jews that is true and promoting destructive Talmudic ideology as pro-White.

Also consider the over the top racism Anglin promotes even calling Asian People "Gooks" when he himself is part Asian. Its kind of strange and pointless. It might be his whole site is a false front. Its like something the ADL would create.


Happa's in many cases are raised in homes that treat them coldly especially the mothers are many times horrible to the children. This is probably were Anglin gets his hatred of women from. He is promoting creating a literal rape culture against White Women with Sharia. Considering he is pals with the jews like Weev.....

Lydia wrote:
Even a lot of women with a bad father or no father are like this towards men and become (((feminists))). We need to remove all torah influences and return to natural Satanic order. The women who hate men and assume that all men are one particular awful way annoy me just as much as men hating women, it is neither gender's fault, just the jew.


Posts: 542
HP Mageson666 wrote:
This video shows Anglin is a Happa, it also shows Weev who he promotes is a open anti-White, jew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSG6TQv7VEE.


@ 27:50 (((Sam Hyde)))

Mageson, What are your thoughts on Sam Hyde? That picture pretty much says it all...
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1719
Location: America
Anglin seems to come from a line of religious nuts and probably mixed. That's not the issue though. The issue is how relentlessly he is pushing xianity. This shows more issues than one. It seems his family is heavily indoctrinated in it, and he never bothered to make any deeper research. That is the BEST looking case.

The normal looking case is that he is doing it on purpose to brainwash and render people useless.

His things are debatable. Also he is part of why Trump was made anything else than a jewish shill than he always was basically. Which one can easily mistake as orders from the ADL to do such to misdirect people.

All these Weev's and Mike Enoch's and shit like that. They all look like ugly kikes. I am wondering how come do people fall for them exactly. They look like hideous perverted jews. Let alone anything like a 'leader' or something.

Weev is evidently one of these guys who think the goy so stupid, as to spit in their face and tell them he is white.

Mike Enoch and his kike wife, Alex Jones and his kike Wife, Anglin and his Jewish friends, David Surgery Duke who looks like a minion and a creep at the same time, Rabbi Weev, whatever, the list goes. I guess we need to do even more RTR's as people are blind.

More RTR"s are needed...The jews still troll Whites in their face in the internet.


Posts: 43
Location: Canada
"More RTR"s are needed...The jews still troll Whites in their face in the internet."

I think you are right HP HC! Just wanted to add also; Its neither genders fault, we're meant to work together. Of course the Jew wants to fuck that up, its just another way to enslave the Goy, keep them confused as shit and chasing their tails. It's really sad, how this has created so much damage for so many, and ruined so many lives. I adore my white men! Men are awesome!


Return to JoyofSatan666

cron