Board index JoyofSatan666 Breaking The Spell

Breaking The Spell

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon May 08, 2017 11:42 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I mentioned before the Ring of Power was a metaphor for the power of the jewish spell, why else did Tolkien call the character he chose to most symbolize this fact....Golem.

I recently watched a lecture of the concept of Tolkien's work from an America Vedic pundit, he had a interesting statement the one character who was simply not effected by the power of the ring at all, was Tom Bombadil. This character he stated in the Vedic description was a Rishi a perfected master who has all the Siddhi's. A Siddhie in the European title of the meaning of the same word.

A lesson that can be taken from this fact is very truthful a spiritual advancing person becomes more and more immune from the spell of the enemy. This is why the enemy always works to corrupt and remove spiritual knowledge and power from Gentiles.

There was a highly spiritual advanced person on this planet who saw right thought the spell as it had no effect on him whatsoever and saw to the heart of the situation and then rallied his people to fight against it. And broke the spell over his people totally. Which is why the enemy still hates him to this day......

We know who that fellow is......

Keep up the RTR's its breaking the spell over the world of the One Ring of Juda.

Post Tue May 09, 2017 1:22 pm

I Sit and Think

I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago,
and people who will see a world that I shall never know.
But all the while I sit and think of times there were before,
I listen for returning feet and voices at the door."

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Tue May 09, 2017 1:36 pm

I think he's waited long enough.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Tue May 09, 2017 2:11 pm

i like this sermon hp magson thank you

Post Fri May 12, 2017 11:51 am

I want to talk about books. I love books. That's why I want to share my theory.

Nowadays most of the books looks like they are full of jewish crap. But if you look deeper into the plot, you can see there are a lot of nice things.

This is the common plot in fantasy/science fiction books:

There is the government or some other institutions which wants to control people lives (jews, or christians). The protagonist is the one who has more power than anybody else, or he/she simply sees through the system (ns, spritual satanist, hp...). At the beginning of the serier, protagonit's close ones are afraid of his/her power and think he/she is evil etc. The story continues. The protagonist learn control his/her power and rescues his/her friends, and after that the close ones start to think he/she is quite nice guy (the protagonist do meditation and become advanced and his/her christian friends become satanits as well). The government try to kill protagonist /the government sit in the corner when antagonist try to kill protagonist (psyhic attacks). More and more people want to help protagonist who try to overthrow the government AND the antagonist (people see the truth and do rtrs). The government/antagonist feel himself anxious and do something big to win (jews bring refugees to the Europe). In the end of story the protagonist is very powerfull and has great (satanic) army. They beat the bastards and imprison their friends. After that they build the better society where is no corruption (jews) and people are free (do meditation and get advanced).

(:

I hope the moderator will correct the worst grammatical errors.

Return to JoyofSatan666