Board index JoyofSatan666 This is War

This is War

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri May 05, 2017 8:57 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1484
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Spiritual Satanism is a path to glory, self exaltation, and self betterment. Now don't think this will come 'for free'. However the prices on has to 'pay' are far better than all the dead cattle have to pay elsewhere, though. Just look at them and how they are rotting, and you will understand your 'reality shocks' were far less to pay compared to them. But for your inner bravery, Satan rewards with power and improvement.

Spiritual Satanism is the eternal and permanent rejection to the slave, and 'goyim' identity. People who are not willing to fight to meet this end, and who do not push things, they are going to get nowhere in life in general. This is a rule.

Those who do not fight, or resist, and want the 'easy' life, they may as well retreat to become a 'goyim'. At least that's what jews say, don't they? Bow down to 'christ' or 'allah', bow down to them, whatever, and you will be 'saved' or 'spared'?

Yes, right...Serve the jews. This must be why all people who are subservient to them are basically dead shells and husks, ignoramus, and at best enjoy a few 'trivial' things (1% of them) while the other 99% is worked in ignorance, death and slavery, something which the other 1% also shares. All these people are angry animals with no spirit whatsover. It's shocking for them when they find out...

Why were BILLIONS of people butchered eventhough they were their slaves and totally subservient? Because welcome to reality, they will NOT spare you. They will just kill you first if you bow to them...

Newsflash, the life of the "goyim" is a far more gruesome, painful, meaningless and devoid existence of them all.

These people exist for no reason whatsoever. They are so low in understanding they have a hard time even grasping this concept. If they did, and sometimes due to planetary alignments they do, they quickly contemplate suicide. Because well, life is totally pointless and meaningless.

With the above being stated, those who try to 'lay low' and do nothing for their spiritual freedom or to advance, are already dead and defeated. Therefore, there is no force or opposing force used against them by the enemy. But surely, their stupidity, lack of understanding, and their whole constitution is that of a weak slave. So when 'fate' or any other factor comes at them, they are non-existent like flies.

Another thing everyone has to understand, is that these 'people' outside are filled with ignorance, depression, and many other things. Not in any extent to people who are of Satan, which is basically because one was part of 'them' at some point unavoidably...It's in far...Far worse degrees. This can be easily understood by running a check to one's memory from the 'cattle times', or looking at people around them who reflect the idea of being a 'goy' better.

This is an unpleasant, unrewarding, and a life that baseline borders to non-existence. Indeed if many people understood what they did, where they are rallied by the enemy, and what 'potential' future awaits them, many would choose to die now rather than exist.

Our law is not a law for the many, or the cattle or the mass. Our law and our fortune is that of the strong, with whatever calamities and wars this may come. It's pointless for a Satanic Soul to try to escape it's destiny and to go against what The Creator has ordained us to do. It will only lead to failure, depression, and far from our own inner seeking. Therefore those who quit on this boat, will only waste their time waiting for the next.

For those we are on it, we will fight, because this is what we do: We Fight. People who do not feel this into their heart, align into those who do fight, and gain from them, for this is what a family does. Nobody will be able to stand in your way if you only understand this very Truth.

Lastly, the enemy is FIGHTING us. What does that mean? That they are powerless to erase things all-together. For if they had the power, they would have done it. Do not let them convince you otherwise, because it's imply powerlessness into their behalf. Fight and grow, grow and conquer.

Satanic Souls are like gems into a pile of hubris and excrement in the world, and you are like gold. Therefore do not assume that you will get it easy and along with everyone. Most people will despite your power, inner peace and pleasure when this is achieved, and our war is not a war for 'friendship' with the sworn sheeple of the enemy, but a war of justice and if they attack us, retaliation.

Jews lying they tell the Gentiles, it is 'tooth for tooth', but history proves otherwise. We know and follow the similar agreement. That's therefore OUR agreement: Treat us justly and so we will treat you, but if you touch our tooth, be prepared to lose all teeth within your mouth, so far enemies are concerned.

My last question to those who are afraid and worried, is this: Even if one is afraid about their 'life', what 'life' exactly has the enemy given you so you can 'lose'? Nothing. You owe them nothing. Additionally, our way is only to WIN, for life in a dominated, massively enslaved world such as the one of the enemy, wouldn't be worth living. This is to settle any 'fears' one may be experiencing.

There are no complaints. So many ancients and people who knew even half the things that are in 'plain sight' for many here, jumped in the fire, battled the enemy in the temples, and had to die and sacrifice. This has been everywhere, China, India, Europe, EVERYWHERE. What did all these people have in common?

The Knowledge and Wisdom of the Gods. This was their inheritance, and this is the path they have been set.

Even these calamities were transitory. Many were tied down, burned alive, and tortured until their dying breath to open the mouth to the enemy and tell them secrets of spirituality, or what they knew.

Many saw their own children and 'families' coming at them with the torch to torch them, their 'friends' report them to the christians or muslims, and so many others over needs so simple as to go to school, being women and therefore (((forbidden))) to, had to die.

What did these people do that was so 'bad' and 'criminal'? NOTHING. They simply meditated, tried to advance their fold, and help humanity in the best way. What did the enemy take from them? EVERYTHING. The enemy had to kill them to the last man, woman and child. Because the enemy is an ALIEN soul. Everything beautiful and every attempt to make anything better is an 'attack' to them...

What did these people do however? Did they sit down and watch the enemy? No they didn't...They held the bastion for humanity at the darkest times, times far harder than those today, many of which NOBODY can imagine.

Work in silence, in spirit, and in legal ways to push the last fire that remains for humanity to be enlightened for. The deeds now are so much easier compared to then. It's unacceptable for one to do NOTHING.

As for those who wonder, what are we doing? We are doing the same thing that people have done for tens of thousands of years ago. We preserve the highest of what Humanity has left inherited, and as people who have thrown themselves in the fire or fought victoriously, so will we, to preserve, advance and spread this very thing.

What people out there need to understand is that essentially they have 'nothing' to lose that they haven't lost, or will lose anyway. Most of the things they 'own' are even borrowed from something or someone else, and so they will return. There is only one war that matters, and that is the War for your Soul and the World. For this is where you will always return.

History is changed by individuals, and the brave. The cattle is useless, and beaten down completely by the enemy, and disassociate from waiting for it to be 'saved'. You have to be saved FROM it, FIRST and foremost. This is the first essential step to this. This is the purpose here in what we do together, and in advancement.

After people make it out and throw a rope to those in the melting pot...Only then we can think that the people at large will be "saved" or reach a level where it can at least resist. Because surely, most do NOT want to save themselves, and worse.

Our seeking is the masters of the cattle who have found themselves within the cattle due to pressure, and to find these wolves and bring them to the fold.

This is WAR. Unite, fight, DESTROY and BRING SPIRITUAL JUSTICE.

SIEG HEIL!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE


Post Fri May 05, 2017 10:54 am

Posts: 79
Location: Germany
Motivating words, You are telling the truth Hooded Cobra. My life had no meaning at all in the past times and this was a wake up call for me to search for the truth. Luckily I found it fast enough and now I CANNOT IMAGINE my life without spiritual satanism because: EVERYTHING in spiritual satanism is EXACTLY THAT for what I have been searching for so long. I only saw truth in here, in spiritual satanism, and not elsewhere. Never.

I will fight to the dying breath. I would never forgive myself for doing nothing for this beautiful world and people. It hurts me to see what has become out of the people who are being relentlessly attacked by jewish system everywhere. I cannot and will not stand and watch. Because I would rather die for knowing that I did something instead of nothing.

Hails to You all my Brothers and Sisters!
Hails to Satan and Demons!
Heil Hitler! Sieg Heil!

Post Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

Posts: 6
Thank you for the clear, insightful post!

For those who have yet to do the dedication ritual, what changes after one performs the ritual?

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Posts: 39

HAIL SATAN!!! SIEG HEIL!

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Posts: 987
The members who posts placed within the topic Satanic Unity are right and correct on so many levels that deem it dire to read these post thoroughly. The Gods do direct, and in my loath to realize their support, I was quickly reminded and grabbed a sense of relief afterwards and acknowledged their help. This phrase fits perfect to some of our situations: Dorothy, you aren't in Kansas ANYMORE!!!!
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Posts: 934
I'm with you 100% And Nice Post
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Posts: 80
Many peoples are unaware that there are actual spiritual cults of the enemy and their agenda is to keep the enemy's hold of this planet, their 'recruitment' is also special because they only prefer "Chosen Ones"
So we must understand this just isn't about removing the jewtrix effects, but unanimously dealing with such peoples.
This isn't about Golden Dawn or something.. This is a universal group.
Such peoples are almost all around & you may find them from simple company guy to high reputed paces!

Post Fri May 05, 2017 2:18 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1484
Location: America
Fad1999 wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-Fourth-William-Strunk/dp/020530902X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493996033&sr=8-1&keywords=the+elements+of+style

https://www.amazon.com/Writing-Well-Cla ... iting+well


when you write like that please don't pretend to be a grammar nazi, first learn to write the dot and capitalize the first letter, then go to more advanced things and when u do, let me know too.

did you do the king and queen today?
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Fri May 05, 2017 2:25 pm
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
when you write like that please don't pretend to be a grammar nazi, first learn to write the dot and capitalize the first letter, then go to more advanced things and when u do, let me know too.

did you do the king and queen today?


has nothing to do with my or your writing, i just thought that you might benefit from these since you post alot to the forums XD

it might have came out offensive, but these might benefit you :p

and yes i DID do the king and queen, infact, i do it everyday XD

ill go read my "how to write" books, i'd like to get good at writing too!
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri May 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Posts: 17
Nice sermon HP!
Thank ya!

Post Fri May 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Posts: 6
Over the last couple of days, in the back of my mind I have been hearing a warning that someone has cast a spell on me. Earlier today a Jew and his cohorts (chancellor to my university), who know I am satanic came up to me and asked randomly, "now, would you like another one?" At first I thought he was referencing a cupcake, because it was at my grad ceremony. He uses items to distract. So I responded "no," confusedly. He said, "are you sure?" And I said yeah. It wasn't until afterward that I realized he was talking about a spell that the dirty fucking Jew had cast on me. I am not sure what kind of spell it was, could be binding or another spell.

I just completed the aura cleaning and protection prayers. What else can I do to fight back against these Jews and the spells they casted on me? Also, how would completing the dedication ritual help?

I have to walk at graduation ceremony tomorrow morning, and shake hands with the filthy cockroaches, so any assistance or information would be useful. Should I say something coy as I go along- manipulation is my forte.

Thank you for your support Satanic Comrades.

Seig Heil!

Post Fri May 05, 2017 11:38 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1484
Location: America
Fad1999 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
when you write like that please don't pretend to be a grammar nazi, first learn to write the dot and capitalize the first letter, then go to more advanced things and when u do, let me know too.

did you do the king and queen today?


has nothing to do with my or your writing, i just thought that you might benefit from these since you post alot to the forums XD

it might have came out offensive, but these might benefit you :p

and yes i DID do the king and queen, infact, i do it everyday XD

ill go read my "how to write" books, i'd like to get good at writing too!


Dude you are fine by me. Everyone should write how they want. Unless for extreme butchery of language. It's not with me it's with the Grammar Nazi dept you may run into problems. I myself would be convinced for 6.000.000.0 typo errors in the past...Thankfully they let me...Be careful they are all around these groups I tell you...
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Sat May 06, 2017 12:26 am

Posts: 122
Let's assume you are a dedicated SS and if you are, pls tell us you are kidding when you say you are scared of having a mere handshake with jews..
Mercurial wrote:
Over the last couple of days, in the back of my mind I have been hearing a warning that someone has cast a spell on me. Earlier today a Jew and his cohorts (chancellor to my university), who know I am satanic came up to me and asked randomly, "now, would you like another one?" At first I thought he was referencing a cupcake, because it was at my grad ceremony. He uses items to distract. So I responded "no," confusedly. He said, "are you sure?" And I said yeah. It wasn't until afterward that I realized he was talking about a spell that the dirty fucking Jew had cast on me. I am not sure what kind of spell it was, could be binding or another spell.

I just completed the aura cleaning and protection prayers. What else can I do to fight back against these Jews and the spells they casted on me? Also, how would completing the dedication ritual help?

I have to walk at graduation ceremony tomorrow morning, and shake hands with the filthy cockroaches, so any assistance or information would be useful. Should I say something coy as I go along- manipulation is my forte.

Thank you for your support Satanic Comrades.

Seig Heil!

Post Sat May 06, 2017 1:49 am

Posts: 258
Location: 4th Reich
This was an insightful sermon and revealed the mechanics of some situations. I needed to read some of these points. This should boost many of us I'm sure.

Post Sat May 06, 2017 3:20 am

Posts: 1105
Location: Satan's Earth

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dude you are fine by me. Everyone should write how they want. Unless for extreme butchery of language. It's not with me it's with the Grammar Nazi dept you may run into problems. I myself would be convinced for 6.000.000.0 typo errors in the past...Thankfully they let me...Be careful they are all around these groups I tell you...


*Convicted

;)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat May 06, 2017 4:56 am

Posts: 230
Mercurial wrote:
...


Build a strong aura of protection before the ceremony, have complete and total confidence in your powerful aura so it works to the most of its effectiveness.

If I were in your situation, I would squeeze their hands with thee utmost of hate and vigor. Appear calm and confident, do not cause a scene. If they get mad at you and make a scene that's totally different. You got your diploma, you're done. If they want to rag on for years about how some student hurt their poor wittle hands from a handshake too hard it'll only tarnish their reputation. Maybe wear gloves? When they're giving their speech you can attack them spiritually. It's all up to you.



If anyone does need a grammar book I'm working on making a PDF for us to have that GUARANTEES perfect English grammar. It covers all types of speech, their appropriate functions, and how to properly execute them for perfect sentence structure. Don't waste your money.

Post Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 am

Posts: 25
Even if there are some spelling errors from time to time, your sermons are always awesome HP Cobra! A pleasure to read and a huge inspiration!

Post Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 am

Posts: 305
Location: Aryasthan
Great sermon, HP Hooded Cobra! I no longer comment as much on your threads, because I don't have questions about them and I don't like saying the same stuff over and over, but I do read them.

I always avoided correcting you, HP, because you deliver many sermons, filled with insightful stuff and propaganda. I'll keep that while. *meanwhile looks at the bunch of idiots who can't get over a simple semantic correction and feel the need to act like brats to cover up the error*

P.S. You can cut off your last part if you deem it inappropriate. Whatever.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sat May 06, 2017 10:52 am

Posts: 1105
Location: Satan's Earth

Stormblood wrote:
I always avoided correcting you, HP, because you deliver many sermons, filled with insightful stuff and propaganda. I'll keep that while. *meanwhile looks at the bunch of idiots who can't get over a simple semantic correction and feel the need to act like brats to cover up the error*


Mine was meant as a joke due to the irony, but whatever.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat May 06, 2017 3:14 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1484
Location: America
In a general comment on writing...

Most people who write as much, let alone any such concepts, at such a load, and in the time etc. It's just impossible. I write fast either due to time or circumstance.

Especially if your mind is on the topic at mind rather on what's written, for example. People of science will know. Nietzche, Schopenhauer and all philosophers of any worth, or scientists, can sometimes be incoherent in the first or second reading.

Others do it in purpose to be fancy, which all jooz do all the time to confuse the audience over the fact they are just again rehashing the Torah.

But when you read it again, here it is.

For this reason we have editors and the editorial profession.

Most correctors are also beyond useless, such as auto corrector for example. Horrible in every sense of the word. They are a cancer upon humanity. Also this makes people never learn proper spelling and syntax, which is bad. This trains the memory as well

By the way, it's a matter of a joke basically, as thus the comments. I too find it funny sometimes.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Posts: 987
Zir Gohed wrote:
Let's assume you are a dedicated SS and if you are, pls tell us you are kidding when you say you are scared of having a mere handshake with jews..
Mercurial wrote:
Over the last couple of days, in the back of my mind I have been hearing a warning that someone has cast a spell on me. Earlier today a Jew and his cohorts (chancellor to my university), who know I am satanic came up to me and asked randomly, "now, would you like another one?" At first I thought he was referencing a cupcake, because it was at my grad ceremony. He uses items to distract. So I responded "no," confusedly. He said, "are you sure?" And I said yeah. It wasn't until afterward that I realized he was talking about a spell that the dirty fucking Jew had cast on me. I am not sure what kind of spell it was, could be binding or another spell.

I just completed the aura cleaning and protection prayers. What else can I do to fight back against these Jews and the spells they casted on me? Also, how would completing the dedication ritual help?

I have to walk at graduation ceremony tomorrow morning, and shake hands with the filthy cockroaches, so any assistance or information would be useful. Should I say something coy as I go along- manipulation is my forte.

Thank you for your support Satanic Comrades.

Seig Heil!


Graduation is prolly over.I myself shook no ones hand and the room full of jews didn't applaud. some lady jewess lady tried to give me a hug. I just walked past.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat May 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Posts: 25
Well said HP HC.

I also make long posts from time to time on the yahoo groups (not implying that my posts are anywhere near as great as your sermons of course, just giving a comparison from personal experience) and even thought I try not to make errors when writing them, due to the fact I'm focused at the topic instead of the text for the most part, I make some pretty bad spelling and gramatical mistakes, that I often laugh at myself when I reread some of my posts.

When you read what someone else writes, while yourself focusing on the topic instead of strictly the spelling, you can understand much easier what someone is meaning to get across in his writing. I mean, it's not like HP HC's sermons are of broken english to a point where it's incoherent...

I've never had trouble reading them.

Post Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 am

Posts: 100
Remember to tell us when someone has agreed to fo that viral channel HP HC.
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sun May 07, 2017 5:52 am

Posts: 99
Our seeking is the masters of the cattle who have found themselves within the cattle due to pressure, and to find these wolves and bring them to the fold.

Thank you...just thank you....sometimes i see you as an older brother ...now i really feel the importence of the RTRs ...satan does not look at those who watch and sit without doing something for thier existinc...or without doing something for satan's will !!!

Hail satan

Post Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 am

Posts: 305
Location: Aryasthan
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
I always avoided correcting you, HP, because you deliver many sermons, filled with insightful stuff and propaganda. I'll keep that while. *meanwhile looks at the bunch of idiots who can't get over a simple semantic correction and feel the need to act like brats to cover up the error*


Mine was meant as a joke due to the irony, but whatever.

"I'll keep that while" *rolls eyes* I don't remember what this sentence was supposed to be.

In any case, @Lydia, I don't get why you thought this was directed to you. No clue.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sun May 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Posts: 132
Another theme song for the JoS.

I Burn By Jeff and Casey Lee Williams:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mQTmXxU8E

Like a fever, WE WILL TAKE THE ENEMY DOWN!!!!!!!
Hail to the gods of Du'at!


Return to JoyofSatan666