Board index JoyofSatan666 Satanic Unity

Satanic Unity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu May 04, 2017 10:33 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

What's a more fitting word than this to begin this?

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."- Satan, Al Jilwah.

Now I know many people invent all sorts of fancy reasons and problems to 'isolate' themselves. Partly because of one reason or another...However this is the enemy that implies that this should be used as a false reason to completely isolate someone entirely.

This is obviously the enemy, as they basically want to corner people all the time. They will not like the fact you are a threat to them...So they try to minimize this threat by isolating Satanists. Satan, the Gods, or even you, will have no voice, no say, and no power, if his people are scattered and living in their own fantasy land alone. This is the recipe of damnation for the self and the whole accordingly.

There is a rule in nature, the rule of unity. We can see this with the enemy and their Islam and everything else. They are a cancer, eating the planet alive. Wrongly, unjustly, they don't even have common sense, logic, or any serious plan, or anything. They are a literal CANCER that lives and breathes...

But they are doing it TOGETHER and therefore, they are strong. Isolation is the most certain to drain someone down the swamp.

The human soul has 7 chakras. The "Ego" is only in the 3rd, Solar Chakra. There are other things in life. The highest forces and mightiest powers lie in unity, not in strict isolation. These people can at best, only benefit themselves. Greatest powers do not come strictly from the 'self', but from higher aspects of one's existence that deal with higher and united forces.

To do anything functional in reality, one has to band up and work by other people, and all these together, we express the power of Satan. Greatness of any 'ego' and advancement of such, is fundamentally linked to working with other beings.

One man is in the jungle, alone. They don't know crap. How 'great' are they? Maybe they have a skill for breaking coconuts, or eating bananas. What's there to glorify anyway here?

Satan shares knowledge and blessings in the group, and people who don't even bother, will not receive. This is rejection in more than one ways.

One question all people know the answer to. Just how many times one asks from help the Gods, and they guide them to a specific post, or a specific thing within the groups? This makes it easier for them to help all of you out. Otherwise, this can take a lot of time and effort for the Demons to reach someone in an environment with zero 'leads' to answer them. This is only one example...

Being around here does not imply or consist of doing things that make one uncomfortable, doesn't force association with people one doesn't want, or anything uncomfortable like this. However, it implies that one knows when the wolves are to flock and fight so to say. You do not have to like people you don't like, get along with anyone, or whatever else of that nature that may cause discomfort.

Unity does not imply taking others as your 'gods', and those idiots who try to only for their own 'self', some particular failed cases, abuse other Satanists and try to uselessly make them their 'groupies' or whatever else.

Here we understand that unity is halfway, individuality is halfway. One cannot exist without the other. We are not a mass of sheep, as sheep are dumb and useless, but wolves are also worthless if they are not working in unity, for example.

I had many people who only care about themselves, complain over why they are not receiving any help. When you make your choice to only work for YOU, and include nothing and nobody in your existence (except of course to be their parasite for personal gain, how jewish of you) from just WHO do you expect "HELP"? Aren't you working on your "own", anyway?

Those who think of this only halfway, are in for a very rude and damaging awakening. Many have taken this false route down before, and this never ends good.

Why? Because Satan's focus is to enlighten, protect, and empower his followers. This can happen only by unity on a mass level. Otherwise, say goodbye to Spiritual Satanism, and allow everything to go extinct, to name one example.

We are Satanists and it's important we are united and we stand as one. There may be some disagreements, and sometimes, incompatibilities even. This is natural, and we understand this, same as Satan understands this.

There are however some fools who refuse to work with others, because they consider themselves an isolated 'god' or something. What these people don't understand is that the "God" power can be accessesed on the mass level. Our unity here and who we are, in other words, affirms the power of Satan better than anything, let alone solitary individuals.

This does not imply friendship with mismatching or damaging individuals, or parasitic relations (as many people have serious deprogramming to do), let alone for VIPs and more advanced people to associate with people who are in the beginning stages. What it means however is co-operation, working for empowering purposes for everyone involved, and showing our power and participation, long story short.

It affirms something simple. What Satan's Will is, for his followers to be UNITED and be in the same war and in one army. This way, we are invincible, and we can never be taken down.

Lastly, for the brainless idiots (jews excluded for this is in their racial nature and they cannot help it) who call themselves "Satanists" of any "sect", but attack the biggest and most powerful bastion of Satanism, the only one that fights for Satan as a real and recognizable being, that reflects Satan Will in the most total way...

You can seriously just consider leaving behind this madness. The 'rabbinism' and all the jewish gimmick behind and finally follow Satan without jewish observation glasses. This is not Satanism. This does not advance the individual, and this does nothing but generate either atheism, or Rabbinical Judaism under a new name. Both are equally damning, and unreasonable, and will not really help a Gentile who seeks spiritual understanding and anything further than 'atheistic beliefs'.

This is not only demeaning to Satan, but this is also damning for Gentiles who go into this rut.

The jews do this purposefully to destroy people who want to follow Satan and the Pagan Gods. Let's not mention all sorts of other dangers, many of which involve destruction of the individual by stupidity espoused by these so called ((("Satanic Groups"))).

Remember, Satanism is not about 'serving' or anything like that. But Satanism is a religion of intelligence, civilized nature, and highest advancement. This cannot happen only by 'solitary' advancement, there has to be massive advancement and expressed power through focused lenses, because we have enemies to conquer if we are to exist peacefully one day.

Those "Satanists" who know nothing to do than disunite, and do anything else to Satan. Are basically following the advice of Jesus.

Matthew 12:26

25. Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
26. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Those who follow the path of breaking unity, and trying to parasitically damage Satanic Unity, for their own tiny 'muh feels' or anything like that, or other jewish and more sinister purposes (like jews did since time immemorial to Satan anyway), are going to invite and receive Satan's Wrath.

First of all, by isolation, these people are rendered powerless, and second off, if this phenomenon persists, the Gods decide what is to be done, which it's not in my office to conversation about. One can understand by putting one and one together.

Your individual advancement, or our advancement as a whole will never come by scattered, 'know it all' elements, and people who refuse to give back to Satan even the slightest thing he requires from his followers. Satan gives everything. The least his followers can do is actually do what he says.

Why? For our safety, empowerment, and so that we can successfully crush the enemy.

Even if you are the most selfish character of all of them, just remember, the only way to retain this 'individuality' is by banding out with others. In short, even for the most selfish pricks, it's not in their interest to play this that way. Even if your reasons are that low, still, it makes perfect sense.

Sun or lightbulb, if alone, the light can be turned out easily by parasites, enemies and black holes. It's when we come together that we are the most powerful spiritual force on the planet. Those who behave lower than animals (since all the intelligent animals in nature KNOW when it is for them to band together and fight) are on their own.

Satan, and the Gods, fight together. They are all in their level, office, and organization, and they all benefit from the mass and inconceivable power that is raised from the benefit of all. This is how real powerful individuals are born, and this is how things that nobody can ever make on their 'own' happen.

Poor are those who can't see beyond their nose, blessed and mighty those who have both a sense of self and sense of unity. This is the recipe of success.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 am

https://sourceforge.net/projects/youtub ... 5.0/64bit/

What are your thoughts on these kind of Softwares HC? Could we use these Youtube comment Bots?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am
Site Admin

Artanis wrote:

What are your thoughts on these kind of Softwares HC? Could we use these Youtube comment Bots?

No idea about this. It seems to be heavily used in many videos. However jewtube makes open and clear discrimination for jews and others who are having all sorts of 'extreme' messages, and for people of 'our messages' it has a different policy.

Therefore I have no idea if that is even safe to use or any important channel or something.

It would be an interesting experiment to use such on a random channel however. No idea if it works though.

I know we have some tech savvy people who can easily outsmart jewtube. We could make a random viral channel and rim the enemy real bad with it. It will only take one for them to have extreme damage happen to them. If someone sees this and they are willing...I am all ears (in my mailbox).

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

Post Thu May 04, 2017 1:07 pm

The isolation you are referring to... as in just not participating in the groups and discussion, or more like not helping with RTR's and "doing their own thing" spiritually instead?

Post Thu May 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Site Admin

FlameFocus666 wrote:
The isolation you are referring to... as in just not participating in the groups and discussion, or more like not helping with RTR's and "doing their own thing" spiritually instead?

Either way, this is not good. You have to be here. The Gods can very easily drive one to a post, and solve one big issue of theirs. Otherwise, the Gods have to waste a lot of energy 'helping' the candidate for no reason.

One has to be around. You don't need to take part in this, or speak, or do anything that makes you go out of your waters, or accepting things etc. This is choice and individual.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

Post Thu May 04, 2017 1:57 pm

I didn't think of it that way with the God's. Isolation seems to get people depressed and feeling blue anyway. I know you all turn my frown upside down lol. I will work on this, thanks HP

Post Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Such omnipotence that cannot win if Satan's people is not divided. It's funny how xtians' own book trigger them.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Matthew 12:26

25. Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
26. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Post Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 pm

I used to be the type of person who always said and believed that I needed no friends or anyone to live and be successful. But then I went to a really kind hearted therapist to deal with some issues and she helped me realize that every individual has their own strengths and weaknesses, and that friends help cover for each other's weaknesses with their own strengths to create something strong and impenetrable.

And now that I am creating real bonds with people that I like (sadly most of them not being Satanists...) I am so much happier. These people dont have to do good stuff to make me feel joyful. Even people who are oblivious about Satanism can be awesome, a lot of Gentiles actually have a lot of awesome qualities about them, even when they are struggling in this shithole of a corrupted world they still have maintained a really decent amount of honor nobility and intelligence. Shows how just great Gentiles are! A lot of people are given every reason to be corrupt yet they choose the long and bumpy road just because of honor empathy and ,simply ,whats right.

I didnt get where I am now with people just because of therapy, I think meditations and a lot of other things helped me heal myself up a lot, I think when you are heavily damaged its hard to make bonds with people. Then I started "weeding" out people that were around me because I used to do the "just be nice regardless" thing because I thought that this was how friendships worked, and no thats not how friendships and bonds work, if you dont like someone or isnt compatible with someone, you cut them out, respectfully. And only when I started cutting people that I genuinely didnt really enjoy the company of deep down out did I start having some space inside me for the people that I truly did like and was interested in. And now Im so much happier, these people really dont have to give me much to make me happy, I simply enjoy and appreciate their intelligence, curiosity, fortitude and everything else thats admirable about them. (Still kinda lonely sometimes because I have to hide the fact that im a Satanist from most of these people, :( ... )

Sorry for the bit of a rant, thought my experience could help others who might be in a similar position that I was in, and I was indeed a Satanist back then too so.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 4:52 pm

We are a unity as satanists....

And we gonna destory the enemy....we really are bored from these kikes...the whole planet got sick from them...they are like germs ...i really wanna witness thier end in this lifetime....hail satan forever !!!! And i read that post about the 23 years old women who got killed....this was very very sick...those are scum of the galaxy...

Post Thu May 04, 2017 6:03 pm

One question all people know the answer to. Just how many times one asks from help the Gods, and they guide them to a specific post, or a specific thing within the groups? This makes it easier for them to help all of you out. Otherwise, this can take a lot of time and effort for the Demons to reach someone in an environment with zero 'leads' to answer them. This is only one example...

Iv been in many situations where my questions have lead me to posts either here or on the yahoo groups, personally I don't post much simply because Iv not much to say, but I'm always here and always participating in the rituals.

Also thank you HPHoodedCobra, always appreciate the sermons.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 6:18 pm

I find being around non-Satanic people overwhelmingly depressing. Their attitudes are shit, they don't seem to care about much except being a good goy, work, food, and sex. Loneliness is not an ideal state of being, but it beats being around the typical normie drone, IMO.

Obviously the situation with Satanists is different.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Thu May 04, 2017 8:37 pm

If I'm not mistaken this is sermon is probably directed at those who go against us, work against us. If you are here, you contribute in your own way and it is appreciated by all true satanists. As joy of Satan's members you should go out into the world and do whatever little part you can. Not run and hide, you're one of the few people that the God's truly do look out for. No member here should ever be in fear of walking the just path, because you have rightesnous on your shoulders and the stronger you hold it up the more righteous you become. When the time comes no one here should be affraid to stand by their faith, because this is more than faith. Faith is for those who believe in fairy tales, rightesnous is when faith is backed up by facts and cold hard truth.

For those Satanists that stand in our way, I wouldn't of even fired a warning shot... They should stand by their actions.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 8:39 pm

If I'm not mistaken this is sermon is probably directed at those who go against us, work against us. If you are here, you contribute in your own way and it is appreciated by all true satanists. As joy of Satan's members you should go out into the world and do whatever little part you can. Not run and hide, you're one of the few people that the God's truly do look out for. No member here should ever be in fear of walking the just path, because you have rightesnous on your shoulders and the stronger you hold it up the more righteous you become. When the time comes no one here should be affraid to stand by their faith, because this is more than faith. Faith is for those who believe in fairy tales, rightesnous is when faith is backed up by facts and cold hard truth.

For those Satanists that stand in our way, I wouldn't of even fired a warning shot... They should stand by their actions.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 9:26 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:
I find being around non-Satanic people overwhelmingly depressing. Their attitudes are shit, they don't seem to care about much except being a good goy, work, food, and sex. Loneliness is not an ideal state of being, but it beats being around the typical normie drone, IMO.

Obviously the situation with Satanists is different.

100% with you here

Post Thu May 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Aphrodite666 wrote:
I used to be the type of person who always said and believed that I needed no friends or anyone to live and be successful. But then I went to a really kind hearted therapist to deal with some issues and she helped me realize that every individual has their own strengths and weaknesses, and that friends help cover for each other's weaknesses with their own strengths to create something strong and impenetrable.

I agree with that and furthermore, from an astrological perspective, friends are valuable because each one covers the blind spots of the other. This is what i like about our forums. This is why Satan want's us to express who we really are. Each one of us has something special to share that no one else sees.

It's like we're little pieces of puzzle, no one is the same with another --different shapes, different colors-- but each one has it's place in a big picture, and all of them working together to bring this picture alive.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 pm

When a gear to a machine stops working, it puts stress on the working gears and lowers production.
We are those gears. There are much larger more important gears, and their are smaller gears but all play important roles regardless of size/material/etc. (individuality)
Through advancement + communication we can improve our gears (ourselves).
When we do, we improve our machine (Our collective, aka Satanism)
And when we have more gears moving, more often then not others will break their rust (jewish filth) to move among us and improve.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Fri May 05, 2017 2:59 am

Excellent sermon. I know I am much better off now, with the influence of a few select SS friends I have, as well as the many posts I've read over the years that have greatly assisted me.

I do what I can to contribute, as I have the larger picture in mind. The future, our Satanic Empire. Paradise on Earth! I have seen the vision and I am actively striving for it. If any of my posts help some SS even just a bit, then it was worth my time and effort as it all adds up in building stronger foundations. My purpose in life is to bring about Satan's Era in any way I can :)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 am

This sermon resonated with me greatly... It feels like I've been alone for the longest time. Yes, I still socially interact with people but it's not the same. It's not as satisfying, they drone on about their problems, the worlds problems, and what their idea of a solution would be...To which I can't reply, I know the answer, but I know they will not accept it. I've tried ostracizing myself from the people in my community to no avail, I believe it's more detrimental than beneficial. I've come to the conclusion that, while it can be extremely frustrating dealing with uneducated peers whom believe they know everything, downright disgusting people, or simply not being able to say the Truth to said people, you should still go out and be around other people. I should be positive role model and valuable member in my community cause I know it will benefit me and the reputation of Spiritual Satanism in the future.

Anyway.... I'm very thankful for JoS and the community. Like Lydia said, I wanna help as well.
A big goal for me is to be a valued and respected member of this great community, slowly but surely.
If I ever feel alone, I meditate on the community and it brings me great joy (:

@Aprodite666 It wasn't a rant, I enjoyed and resonated with it very much.

Here's a quote from Faye Valentine that, is up for debate on it's context but I feel most members will understand it.

"They say humans are social animals, they can't live alone. But, you can live pretty well by yourself. I tell ya...instead of feeling alone in a group, It's better to have real solitude all by yourself."

We're never alone, we've the Gods and each other <3

Post Fri May 05, 2017 6:02 am

I love the people here in the joy of satan ...and you are like a family to me....but the enviroment around me in my Country are sick...i isolate because people are dump....it is a waste of existince to hang around with people here....but at the same time there is something inside me say that i love them and have a duty Towards them ....i hope that father satan will help me to change this whole enviroment and save it before it Collapse ....if this is my destiny i will be very happy !!

Hail satan

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Satanic unity is important we can achieve alot more by creating a buzzing atmosphere and culture here. Like wise one should always participate in the RTR Schedules as posted and the special rituals posted from time to time.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Sat May 06, 2017 5:43 am

Beautiful Sermon High Priest HoodedCobra!

It's happened a lot with me that I was guided to posts made by other people here by my GD or the Gods to help answer questions or solve some problems.

A big thank you to all SS here who express themselves and who keep our family united and strong!

Without the groups I wouldn't be anywhere, but the groups and our SS forum is like home to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Let's do our part in keeping our home and building our home up into an impenetrable bastion where we can freely express Satan's will!

Hail Satan!

Post Sat May 06, 2017 11:10 am

The 3rd and the 8th key when said together, can help create an environment for Satanic unity. The Dagaz rune is also useful, especially when used with the keys.

Post Sat May 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Artanis wrote:

No idea about this. It seems to be heavily used in many videos. However jewtube makes open and clear discrimination for jews and others who are having all sorts of 'extreme' messages, and for people of 'our messages' it has a different policy.

Therefore I have no idea if that is even safe to use or any important channel or something.

It would be an interesting experiment to use such on a random channel however. No idea if it works though.

I know we have some tech savvy people who can easily outsmart jewtube. We could make a random viral channel and rim the enemy real bad with it. It will only take one for them to have extreme damage happen to them. If someone sees this and they are willing...I am all ears (in my mailbox).

Yeah. I hope someone reacts to this. Tell us when someone has agreed to do this please
Fear is an illusion.

Post Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 am

Such a beautiful post, To describe in words the way that I envision our advancement as a planet is truly amazing.
I have always been obsessed with advancement, all the little steps, the tactics to complete the strategy.
Our ranks will advance exponentially, there is no stopping us now!
From individuals, to families, to communities, to nations, we will rise and conquer!
Advancement cannot be seen from a 2d spectrum, advancement will happen from every corner, in all ways!
It is only natural to embrace what is beneficial to our people :D
May we become triumphant, and blanket all in the embrace of Eternal Truth!
HAIL SATAN <3

Return to JoyofSatan666