Board index JoyofSatan666 A Little Forum Renovation

A Little Forum Renovation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue May 02, 2017 5:36 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings Family!

Because the forums were too simple, we are now working on cleaning them and making them better. This could never have been done without the help of super skilled programmer Comrade from the Groups, so enjoy the new forum.

We will update as we go.

Other renovations and updates will happen without compromising user experience.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

I like the new header! Thank you for this! :)
HAIL SATAN!

Post Tue May 02, 2017 6:11 am

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

Post Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 am
Site Admin

Ninja 666 wrote:
I like the new header! Thank you for this! :)

It looks very cool.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Someone who is little in privacy can use Image Block/Block image in their browsers so it doesn't call attention.
Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-block
Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/block-image/pehaalcefcjfccdpbckoablngfkfgfgj

Post Tue May 02, 2017 8:08 am

Ooooh nice! :D

Then, I would like to make a request (if at all possible).
I've been meaning to write this for a while, but I keep forgetting.

Whenever I search for something on the forums, regardless of *what* I always receive this result:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words:
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

I remember some time ago I was searching for a protection working that HP Maxine had posted, and she had said the Vatican was throwing curses etc etc, and so the working was to deflect the curses back. I remember her saying something along the lines "Satan wants this done", but no matter what I write in the search bar (either one word, or all of them), I keep getting this result (no result), and so I had to manually search the newsletter, where I eventually found it.

Also, another thing... I don't know if you will turn the header into a link (to go to forums home page? But "board index" does the job anyway), but if you turn it into a link, you could link the joyofSatan.com, so that outsiders (that may come from google) can find their way home. :lol:
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Post Tue May 02, 2017 8:30 am

Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Tue May 02, 2017 8:46 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

topic19177.html#p97887

Yagami Light wrote:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words:
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

Post Tue May 02, 2017 9:32 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings Family!

Because the forums were too simple, we are now working on cleaning them and making them better. This could never have been done without the help of super skilled programmer Comrade from the Groups, so enjoy the new forum.

We will update as we go.

Other renovations and updates will happen without compromising user experience.

Thank you alot you helped us a lot i really appreciate what you doing for us...and i like your sermons hail satan !

Post Tue May 02, 2017 10:38 am

I didn't expect that, my reaction was "that's cool" that's cool 8-)
Namasatan

Post Tue May 02, 2017 11:39 am

Could you make an option to perhaps change the style with black?

I know it might be a little difficult since some of the content uses a picture instead. Heck if anything I could probably try making a little script that changes the theme anyway.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 am

Nice

Post Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 pm
Site Admin

Zygisrko wrote:

I know it might be a little difficult since some of the content uses a picture instead. Heck if anything I could probably try making a little script that changes the theme anyway.

This looks nice, had a similar vision about it, but would compromise user experience on some devices, and screen contrast etc. Too "Dark". There will be other updates however coming up. The aim for this is to be good on the eye, easy to load, easy to use.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

This is very nice!

Post Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Can you also do something with the announcements? Like have only more recent ones show?

Post Tue May 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Egon wrote:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19177.html#p97887

Egon thanks, I had totally missed that topic. :O

Zygisrko wrote:

In regards to the layout of the forums as a whole, I would also suggest to not have too vivid colors. :?

I know someone who has great difficulty checking the joyofSatan.com website because of the colors.. (the great contrast makes her dizzy) so I have to copy-paste the information and send it to her.
However, when I send her sermons from here, I just copy-paste the link (and not the entire sermon) because the colors are simple and easy for the eye.

If the "option" to change it to darker is possible, then that is cool. But if the *only* option is for the colors to just be dark/great contrast, then it will really discourage some ones from reading.

I actually remember someone had once created a "mirror" webpage of the joyofSatan website, and that person's webpage had the usual colors of any webpage (actually the background was a very faint grey, which looked nice). If anyone knows what website that is, or if you know any other website that has joS information, but the website is not too dark/doesn't have great contrast with background/letters, then can you link it to me?
Thanks. :)
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Post Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Nice banner

If requests are being...requested(!) and might be implemented, then one I have is to use a tagging system. That would help a lot in the searching for items. There would be an extra field below the main body of the post [where I'm typing/you're reading at the moment - i.e. the Subject field, the Main Body field, then one underneath being the Tag field; of course, the tag field could also be above] and it should include keywords of the thread/post. e.g. if a thread is about RTRs, then the tag would be RTR; if it's about Runes, the tag would be Rune; if it's about RTRs and Runes, the tags - plural - would be RTR, Rune; etc.

After that, there should be either

• a section on some/all pages at the bottom where all the tags are,
  • a drop-down menu which opens a mini-page of the tags, or
  • a separate tags page where all the tags used on the forum are on, with a link somewhere (e.g. on the NavBar (navigation Bar)) to the Tags page

and the more a tag is used the larger font (or perhaps with colours; e.g. depending on the type of magick) the tag would be - e.g. a tag for AoP/Aura of Protection would be AoP; and seeing as that is mentioned quite a lot, it would be in a rather large-point; something which is less-used, e.g. the word Curse, the tag would be Curse, and because it's used less often the text would be smaller, automatically. Each of the tags are also clickable; clicking on any of them opens a new page (tab/window) with every entry/mention of that particular tag on it in the different threads/posts, to help in the searching. Also preferably, the tags on the tag page/pop-up/at the bottom of pages should be in alphanumerical order to make it much easier and quicker to see and search.

e.g.

Tag1 Tag 2 Tag 3 Tag 4 Tag 5 Tag 6

but there'd be a lot more of them.

The tags need to be very simple; ReverseTorahRitual or Reverse Torah Ritual would be OK, but RTR would be better; AuraofProtection or Aura of Protection would be alright, but AoP would be better. As usual, the tags are separated by a comma, so entering them would look something like this -

• Aura of Protection, Reverse Torah Ritual, Curse, [tag], [tag]...
    shows every entry/mention of "Aura of Protection"; "Reverse Torah Ritual"; "Curse"; "[tag]"; "[tag]"; etc.
    or
  • AoP, RTR, Curse, [tag], [tag]...
    shows every entry/mention of "AoP; RTR; Curse; [tag]; [tag]; etc."
  • etc.

If you separate tags such as,

Reverse, Torah, Ritual

which would be 3 separate tags,
then it would show every entry/mention of "Reverse" and "Torah" and "Ritual", rather than every entry/mention of "Reverse Torah Ritual"; hence why "RTR" would be the better tag.

It might sound complicated, but it is very simple. Tagging is a good way to search for multiple items at once. e.g. I want to search for a chair. I want the chair search to include leather chairs. I want the leather chair search include a price between 100 and 200. I want my 100-200 price leather chair search to include... - the tags I'd use would be

Chair, Leather, 100-200, [tag], [tag]...

Any non-alphanumerical order here would not matter; it would return all with those tags.

Here's an example of tags from a random website I just found -

Notice the higher number of mentions, the darker shade the tag is.

Going on Pinterest, your search for "X" returns all things "X"; if you search for "X" and "Y", it will return all things with "X" and "Y" in it.

Tagging would be very good. Unlike having paper tags sticking out of your A4 ring binder looking all messy, this is digital so it is clean and clear.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Really love the header!!! Excited for the other changes too! Love it love it love it!!!

Post Tue May 02, 2017 3:04 pm

LOL

I love those GUI changes.

Hail Satan
Glory to Satan ever and ever.

HAIL GODS OF DUAT.

Post Tue May 02, 2017 3:06 pm

It's a pleasure to see JoS's web site evolving and improving, thanks for all you do for us.
HAIL SATANA! HAIL JoS!!!

Post Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Zygisrko wrote:

This looks nice, had a similar vision about it, but would compromise user experience on some devices, and screen contrast etc. Too "Dark". There will be other updates however coming up. The aim for this is to be good on the eye, easy to load, easy to use.

Now that's the shit! (That's a positive thing, not a negative thing.) An addition to your question would be to provide several styles (if it's not too hard nor demanding on the coder and server) for each member to choose themselves, if possible.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue May 02, 2017 10:25 pm

I like the header but in regards to the overall theme - you would have to have alot of ingenuity to present something that is more user friendly than the current theme.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 am

impressive header

Post Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 am

Oh yeah, now this is cool. Just a little spring clean for the May Queen eh? :)

Post Wed May 03, 2017 11:29 am

It would be awesome to make red letter standard for the black background and maybe blue ones for Topic names.

Post Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 am

Our Forum is stronger than ever nice look!
I like to imagine our presence on Earth, our bond through the JoS online, like a giant "granite block" on the Astral, too hard to break and heavy for the enemy. Now it's decorated with Satanic theme lol!
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Thu May 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Yagami Light wrote:
I know someone who has great difficulty checking the joyofSatan.com website because of the colors.. (the great contrast makes her dizzy) so I have to copy-paste the information and send it to her.
However, when I send her sermons from here, I just copy-paste the link (and not the entire sermon) because the colors are simple and easy for the eye.

If your friend is on a computer, she can change the contrast settings of her computer monitor or even invert colors to make the Joy of Satan easier to read. A physical desktop monitor will have buttons on the monitor somewhere to push to change the contrast on the monitor. A laptop usually will not have this ability. Smartphones have "visual accessibility options" to reduce white point and otherwise make things easier to read. Inverting the colors of her device can also reduce eyestrain and make the Joy of Satan easier to read. If she is very tech-savvy, she can set up some custom hotkeys to push whenever she wants to turn the color inversion on or off.

Visual Accessibility on iPhone/iPad
http://www.imore.com/how-increase-contr ... e-and-ipad

Invert Colors in Windows 7
http://www.wikihow.com/Invert-Colors-on-Windows-7
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Post Sat May 06, 2017 4:27 pm

they looks a lot better as the black is so much more appealing on the
eyes than the old blue as the old blue was far too bright.. :/

If you need any help with the forums or anything like coding etc
then please just say, I'm IT qualified (Cisco) so if I can help then I will.

VovinPrgel -VP666-

Post Mon May 08, 2017 12:13 am

Yagami Light wrote:
I actually remember someone had once created a "mirror" webpage of the joyofSatan website, and that person's webpage had the usual colors of any webpage (actually the background was a very faint grey, which looked nice). If anyone knows what website that is, or if you know any other website that has joS information, but the website is not too dark/doesn't have great contrast with background/letters, then can you link it to me?

I can't link it to you but it's fairly easy to do. Here is how to change the font and background colours for pretty much any website using a little bit of HTML.

Go on a JOS webpage,
Highlight Text,
Right Click,
Click "Inspect Element"

In the panel that comes up find "font color=xxxxxx"

Get rid of the numbers that are in the field (represented here by x)
and replace with new code for whatever colour you want.

http://html-color-codes.com/

The above link gives you a map of the codes.
For example, Black is 000000, a random shade of Blue is 3399FF.

Then you can do the same thing with the background colours.

Right click on the screen where there is no graphics or text, scroll to the top,
find bgcolor=#000000 and then use the color code map to chose a new one.

If you change the page or reload it then colours will go back to normal, but it only takes a minute
or so to do and you can make it whatever colours you want.

Post Mon May 08, 2017 6:11 pm
Lookin good! ;)

Post Tue May 09, 2017 4:12 am

This header is really nice and alot more appealing.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to JoyofSatan666