Board index JoyofSatan666 Shiva Is The Name Of The 666 In Revelations

Shiva Is The Name Of The 666 In Revelations

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5221
Shiva Is The Name Of The 666 In Revelations, And Shiva Is Satan.



As mentioned before Satan is actually Shiva in the east. I have included the article on this at the bottom on this one. This is also shown in the bible in Revelation, the number of the beast, the beast is another name of the serpent agathodaemon, the symbol of the soul, the serpentine system, in the ancient world. The number of which is 666.


Image


The ancient Pythagorean's who were part of the Golden Chain, the knowledge of Egypt to India. Showed god as the Pentagram with the number 666 underneath. The pentagram is the symbol of Venus who is the serpent, this is where the baphomet comes from. The androgynous serpent. Lucifer is another name of Venus as well.

This 666 is the symbol of the reborn soul and of God. Now, HP Hoodedcobra who has ancient knowledge in Greek, showed me in the Greek Bible the 666 is put as Xi Chi Stau. However the original spelling of the 666 in the ancient world and this is the revealing part. Its Chi Vav Vav. In ancient Kabala the repeating of letters in this case would just be filling in the number code, its the actual letters to be used here in kabala would be ChiVav.... And from here the Vav becomes Va as the Kabala texts show.

Chiva is the ancient name of the serpent God associated with the moon in the Near East, which is originally male, this was also spelled as Sheba the B and V are double letters so one can be exchanged for the other. Sheba becomes Shiva further east were this knowledge came from. Shiva is still called Lord Chandra, the Moon God. The Chiva is also called The Breath of Life. The prana energy of the soul and all creation which is shown as the serpent in Hinduism. The Chi is Shi.

In Hinduism Shiva is called.... Kabala Iswara, the Lord of the Kabala. The Jews stole the Kabala off the ancient East and then corrupted it. Even some Rabbi's admit the Sefer Yetzirah is from the Pythagoreans.



In ancient Kabala letters are numbers and numbers are used to spell letters.

The 666 of the bible is originally spelling Shiva in numerological code. That they stole from the Pagans. Which is showing that the name of Shiva is the Agathodaemon the serpent kundlalini, the breath of life itself. This is why after erasing the Vav and replacing it with Stau they also changed the spelling later to Xi Chi Stau, erasing the original name. The bible is a curse of the serpent energy of the soul of Gentiles from the first book of Genesis to the last of revelation. The negativity directed towards the 666 is part of the Jewish enemies blaspheme on the original God, Satan. Which is a Jewish attack on the soul.



Sources:
The Greek Kabala, Kieren Barry
Myths And Gods Of India, Alain Danielou
The Gnostic's And Their Remains, Charles King
Gnosis The Secrets Of Solomon's Temple Revealed, Philip Gardiner
The Magicians Companion, Whitcomb

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiva Is Satan



The symbol of the Ankh in Egyptian has a specific name its a letter that spells the name of a divinity. The Ankh is in two parts the top is the Shi letter and the shaft the Va letter in Egyptian. This in Egyptian symbolism forms the formula of the Ankh which spells Shiva. And is called: Infinity, Eternity. This symbol later becomes the trident letter in the ancient alphabet. The concept of infinity or eternity in Sanskrit is called Sat-an.

The Ankh is originally called An in Egyptian. In India, An is also a ancient name of Shiva. Who carries the trident. The symbol of the Ankh in Egypt is the Trident in the east.

The An is also called the Anki in Sumeria, which had the same culture as the Egyptians. Anki is the proper spelling of Enki. Who is also called Satan in Sumeria as well.

In ancient Sumeria:

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea[ my note Sumeria] He had been called Shaitan."


Anki is called the Lord of the Eye. The Eye of Shiva in Hinduism. The Ankh was drawn in Egyptian art pointing to the forehead to symbolize the open eye.

The Ankh is the symbol of life in Egypt and Anki is the God of the Waters of Life in Sumeria. Shiva as a mantra is used in the head to activate the pineal gland which secrets the dew which is the water of life the Soma or Amrit which means "Immortality" in Sanskrit. Satan is also Satanama in Hinduism a mantra to open the third eye.

Shiva is Satan. The ancient texts in the east and near east state that Shiva ruled the golden age of humanity in Kumara Kandam and taught humans spiritual, cosmic knowledge so that humans could ascend, in the first Sangha. This is Satan.








Sources:
The Kemetic Tree Of Life, Ashby
The Western Mysteries, Hulse
Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock
Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, Danielou
Underworld, Graham Hancock
Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, Pinkham
The Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank Joseph
The Blue Apples, William Henry
Starwalkers, William Henry

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1491
Location: America
The jews have malformed this χξς because it's what reveals the fact. This is the actual, ancient Greek testament text. Which shows for a fact what is going on and who is being cursed if someone can deduct this information.

Let's not forget for example, that this whole "Satan, Odin, Shiva", all closes within the same circle.

For example...Satanas is Wodanaz. Then though, Satan is again cursed the name of Shiva. Which is the χξς that HP Don mentioned. Effectively simply making one circle.

The jews did this on purpose to mask their intention, but it's all there if someone is studied in the occult. And they will eventually get it as we have presented it to everyone here. That the jews merely attack ONE entity, the same entity that we know as Satan today.

Let's not forget some points...

Odin was the first to find and understand magick, so was Shiva.
Odin only has one eye, and Shiva also only has one eye (allegory for the third eye).
Odin has a spear, Shiva has a trident, which is the same allegorical thing.
Odin's day is Wendes-Day (day of Mercury) and Shiva's planet is Mercury.
Odin, same as Shiva, practices the "female practice" of Magick. The flirting with Freya or Shakti, their lover, the Kundalini energy basically.
Odin is the highest and most powerful of the Gods of Norse, same as Shiva is, the highest God.

One could go on and on...But the point is evident. All this comes into full circles into Satan, concluding the deal. Which boils down to cursing Satan, the Gentile people and the ONE system that helped Humanity ascend. Which today has been restored as Spiritual Satanism.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5221
Hindu's have also stated Odin is Shiva, the real Odin would be the Wodan character that Tolkien put in the Lord Of The Rings as Gandalf which is the Anglo-Saxon remembrance of Wodan. The xians tried to turn Odin, Woden into a malevolent figure.

Wodan was a God of the entire Volk not just of the Earl class of rulers. The farmers, artisans, warriors, everyone. In the ancient histories my English ancestors stated the English are descended from the God Woden, literally. Because they are. Only the Jews today are allowed to have divine descent the rest of us are from the apes, cause we are the Goyim the animals of the field. Once again the jews turned the torah into "Science."


Posts: 213
So when a God asscends they're not just born a god. It takes a person to reach spirtual enlightenment, then when the right and left sides of the brain meet and if all other conditions are right for it they could become an avatar?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1491
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
So when a God asscends they're not just born a god. It takes a person to reach spirtual enlightenment, then when the right and left sides of the brain meet and if all other conditions are right for it they could become an avatar?


This is allegorical, like a primordial story of the history of the Gods in anything. Put in a nutshell for us to understand how things work on that level. The reality is more scientific and deals with advancement, meditation, the list goes.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss


Posts: 213
Thanks for the answer. I also understand there is a collective element to this. Hence Nazism, and the collectice struggle for advancement. We are stronger as one then divided, which is the main law for any life in the universe unless one is a parrasite. Parrasites usually work alone.

I know Shiva sounds like Satan, even in english. May I ask what is Shiva's divine name?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1491
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. I also understand there is a collective element to this. Hence Nazism, and the collectice struggle for advancement. We are stronger as one then divided, which is the main law for any life in the universe unless one is a parrasite. Parrasites usually work alone.

I know Shiva sounds like Satan, even in english. May I ask what is Shiva's divine name?


Shiva.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss


Posts: 213
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Hindu's have also stated Odin is Shiva, the real Odin would be the Wodan character that Tolkien put in the Lord Of The Rings as Gandalf which is the Anglo-Saxon remembrance of Wodan. The xians tried to turn Odin, Woden into a malevolent figure.

Wodan was a God of the entire Volk not just of the Earl class of rulers. The farmers, artisans, warriors, everyone. In the ancient histories my English ancestors stated the English are descended from the God Woden, literally. Because they are. Only the Jews today are allowed to have divine descent the rest of us are from the apes, cause we are the Goyim the animals of the field. Once again the jews turned the torah into "Science."


Growing up my mom would make fun of my Dad because he was a "blue blood", especially when he was acting like a "Nazi".

Little do they know now that, that "blue blood" will save humanity.


Posts: 213
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Straitshot47 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. I also understand there is a collective element to this. Hence Nazism, and the collectice struggle for advancement. We are stronger as one then divided, which is the main law for any life in the universe unless one is a parrasite. Parrasites usually work alone.

I know Shiva sounds like Satan, even in english. May I ask what is Shiva's divine name?


Shiva.


Thanks for the answer. if that is the case though has, an avatar of shiva always been around? I mean there's people praying to Shiva every day.


Posts: 80
Straitshot47 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Straitshot47 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. I also understand there is a collective element to this. Hence Nazism, and the collectice struggle for advancement. We are stronger as one then divided, which is the main law for any life in the universe unless one is a parrasite. Parrasites usually work alone.

I know Shiva sounds like Satan, even in english. May I ask what is Shiva's divine name?


Shiva.


Thanks for the answer. if that is the case though has, an avatar of shiva always been around? I mean there's people praying to Shiva every day.

For peoples like some religious Hindus, such information can cause serious reactions, but... Believe me.. When they realize themselves as 'victims' they would know how to rebel! As we all do!


Posts: 167
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The jews have malformed this χξς because it's what reveals the fact. This is the actual, ancient Greek testament text. Which shows for a fact what is going on and who is being cursed if someone can deduct this information.

Let's not forget for example, that this whole "Satan, Odin, Shiva", all closes within the same circle.

For example...Satanas is Wodanaz. Then though, Satan is again cursed the name of Shiva. Which is the χξς that HP Don mentioned. Effectively simply making one circle.

The jews did this on purpose to mask their intention, but it's all there if someone is studied in the occult. And they will eventually get it as we have presented it to everyone here. That the jews merely attack ONE entity, the same entity that we know as Satan today.

Let's not forget some points...

Odin was the first to find and understand magick, so was Shiva.
Odin only has one eye, and Shiva also only has one eye (allegory for the third eye).
Odin has a spear, Shiva has a trident, which is the same allegorical thing.
Odin's day is Wendes-Day (day of Mercury) and Shiva's planet is Mercury.
Odin, same as Shiva, practices the "female practice" of Magick. The flirting with Freya or Shakti, their lover, the Kundalini energy basically.
Odin is the highest and most powerful of the Gods of Norse, same as Shiva is, the highest God.

One could go on and on...But the point is evident. All this comes into full circles into Satan, concluding the deal. Which boils down to cursing Satan, the Gentile people and the ONE system that helped Humanity ascend. Which today has been restored as Spiritual Satanism.


HP, because now the SATAN day is Monday...!?

Straitshot47 wrote:
I know Shiva sounds like Satan, even in english. May I ask what is Shiva's divine name
Shiva developed from Rudra; his name is an epithet of Rudra in the Rig Veda. I think Loki grew from Rudra as well.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5221
Shiva's ancient image is most popular as Lord Pashupati, the Indus seal shows Him as such. This is the same image in Europe with the cauldron they found. Pashupati motif is usually surrounded by seven animals. Each animal is the symbol of a planet and a chakra.


Posts: 135
Location: Battleground Earth
Moon's Day
Tyr's Day
Wotan's Day
Thor's Day
Freya's Day
Saturn's Day
Sun's Day
Image


Posts: 2717
So Satan has two days, then - Wednesday and Saturday.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry


Return to JoyofSatan666