Board index JoyofSatan666 "I Will Pray For You"

"I Will Pray For You"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:14 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

One of the most frequent comments any warrior of Satan will receive from Jews and other cucks of theirs, is that they will pray for them. Let's not forget 99% of xians are powerless and a useless nuisance at best, spiritually speaking, no higher than an ant or pest.

What does a "lost sheep" mean? That a goyim has lost its slave master, the Jew. The goyim that has lost Christ is at be dragged forcibly into the stable, or be burned eternally in hellfire instead. Let's not forget xians are sheep, which is the same term for GOYIM in essence, slave and spiritually unaware animal.

Jews tell them in their face, and then you have the funny types of xians who pretend they have an ego, fight for their rights or those of other people, and even go as far as to talk against the Jews. Calm your flabby sheep titties, sheep of Rabbi Christ. LOL

They will also pray for you if you dare deny your identity as born and bred, goyim for the jews. This is the devil putting ideas into your head, such as that you are human and not cattle. According to the word of Jews, or word of god, you are an animal. How dare you think otherwise? Let's bring you in proportion. Sorry I meant, pray for you.

I.e. Use occult power, or communicate with hostile entities to make them "repent" i.e., succumb, to their influence. If this does not succeed, there are other options such as death penalty, for example.

Because the sword and the ballot is illegal now, unlike how it were before, they resort to Occult violence, and other forms of violence and bullying that are within this context. I will pray for you literally means, so far the abrahamics are concerned, I will try to twist your brains and existence by using whatever Occult power I may possess, or by begging the thoughforms of the Jews and the aliens to either enslave you (make you repent) or kill you if they don't manage to do this.

It means " I will try to bring you to their attention by dialing out that you are a threat ". This is like calling the thought police, basically. To take the bad goyim in the spiritual gulag.

Many people do not seem to dig this, because they do not know of the occult. The Torah is essentially a prayer to "God" (hostile aliens of the jews, and manipulation of the universal energies) for the Jews to achieve their ends. If it were not, the RTRs who are based on reversing what the enemy has done, wouldn't be having the monumental effects they have today. They work essentially because they reverse, and give the karma of the Jews to Jews, not because they are aggressive magick.

Let's not forget why meditation and prayer of the Pagans is an offense to die for according to Jewish morals, and be Jews have exterminated these people by the droves. And instated Christianity and Islam to kill, monitor and destroy the remaining ones, while parasitize the rest.

If one people in the earth knows of spirituality and committed crimes from it, that is the Jews. Non Jewish races who do such things are to be exterminated, and according to Jews, it doesn't matter how many thousands of years before they did it, their descendants need to die off. This is because typically their enemies tried to defend themselves, so they try to guilt trip them for it.

Nobody who is real in Spiritual Satanism doesn't coerce others to come to their side. This is because we are not a program. Any people that come have to come on their own if we are to expect to have true followers of the spiritual path. However what we want is for this CHOICE to be seen as a decent one.

You see the enemy and you understand their objective is Soul slavery and world enslavement. This is why xian denominations pop in doors, forcibly baptize children and infancy brainwashing is a "cultural" thing, drag their kids in church, or Islamics doused in gasoline and TNT come to convince us of the love of the Hebrew Pedophile, Mohammed. Because these are lies basically so there's no limit to where they will resort to complete their mission. Which is subversion of followers to the Jews who have the master key to these host programs.

Christians who tell you they will pray for you, hear them saying: I will try to use my mind to bring you back into the slavery of the Jew who is my master. The enemy when they say they will pray for you, know this is to at least damage you, make you feel bed, cause you misfortune, enslave you at the very best, kill you at the very "best" for them.

This is why you should say to yourself, yes, I will pray for you too. And do some RTRs to ruin them. It's about time justice is created on this forgotten area of human existence.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 am

Everytime I've ever cornered a xian or called them out for being unable to disprove my argument. It always results with those words "I will pray for you"

I like to imagine every debate (not even a debate, more like stating the obvious) as a sword fight. Whether I'm aggressive or gentle in my swordplay it usually ends with those words. I've even tried sympathizing with them it doesn't matter. It ends the same. Seriously, I've even tried "I'm not trying to prove you wrong, can we agree that there are these errors in the...bible, verses, history etc." And no, that's freaking impossible for them. Reaching a consensus is near impossible with them.

One final message that's fun to deliver is "The Truth will be revealed in the end." and they get all excited cause they think they know the truth...It's quite hilarious.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 am

Made me remember the scene from Kingsman: The Secret Service.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:06 am

If the christians are praying for us and we got to do some ''gorilla''' warfare (the kind of attack that happens suddenly), would it be useful and wise to take the psychic energy they send us when they pray to us and send them to Satan and the demons? They would know what to do with it. Maybe a specific Rune (or Runic combination) to use to deflect, nullify, and/or send their energy to the appropriate demons to dispose of it as they will?

Post Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:58 pm

"I will pray for you"

Gods it disgusts me to even read that. I swear every time someone has said that to me I felt physically repulsed on so many levels. You just want to punch them in their stupid face before they can even finish the sentence.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:19 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Keil wrote:
"I will pray for you"

Gods it disgusts me to even read that. I swear every time someone has said that to me I felt physically repulsed on so many levels. You just want to punch them in their stupid face before they can even finish the sentence.

I know, it's totally disgusting, and on top of it, it has quite the nerve on it. It's like you're being told in your face, you will be cursed, or attempted to have your true will bypassed by xian psychic energy.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Keil wrote:
"I will pray for you"

I know, it's totally disgusting, and on top of it, it has quite the nerve on it. It's like you're being told in your face, you will be cursed, or attempted to have your true will bypassed by xian psychic energy.

Am I the only one who enjoys perverse pleasure in winding them up with it? Ask them "Why?" and tell them it won't make any difference. Inform them that their "the" pope has so much money, which would do actual help, which it keeps for itself instead of helping anyone. You can inform them that their "the" pope is a devil, as is their "god" for not helping people, as are themselves for going along with it all (ignoring contradictions in "the" bible and ignoring other denominations). When they say it's your choice, tell them you know, and ask them why they are wasting their time with their "all-powerful" "all-able" "god" who can't defeat iron, if my simple, pathetic, insignificant choice is stronger than their "god's" alleged abilities.

Once they say "that's the OT; it doesn't apply", "remind" (rather, inform) them of their "god" saying in the NT that it is "the same yesterday, today, and forever"... "My choice is iron; I have an iron will; your "god" is nothing but a scrawny, pathetic, weakling vegan jew who died at the hands of its creation, while my Gods and Goddesses - plural and male & female; no misogyny here, bitches - are big; muscly; pretty; handsome; beautiful; gorgeous; strong... By the way - I'm becoming a God, as well - does that upset you because I 'blasphemed' by saying that? Don't worry, though - I am not 'equal with 'god''; I am stronger than it because I exist..."

Ask them why they can't do any miracles, when their NT says so.

They'll try to "argue" more.

etc.
etc.
etc.

Then ask them - "Are you going to pray for me?" Then fake pissing yourself laughing, or do it genuinely, to make them cry because of their hurt feewings.

They might ask, "Can you [perform miracles]?". The answer could be (depending on your intuition and the context), "No. I do everyday things" then demonstrate telekinesis to scare the living jebus out of them. "I bet your jew-on-a-stick can't do that. Can you? Your NT says you can if you believe. You're a dirty sinner; you don't believe; you made baby jewsus cwy, you child abuser. Don't worry - you have to obey your priests who abuse children, as well; your "god" allows and enjoys that."

You could also inform them that the more xians pray, the worse and worse the world becomes, and ask them why that is. Once they blame the debull, ask them why "god" is such a lazy bastard, why it doesn't "come down" and tell you how to perform miracles (which it forgot to tell them how to in "the" bible - no, "praying" to "god" to do a thing is not you "performing a miracle"), and why didn't it "come down" and tell me to stop fucking about with "the devil"...

"Doubts and asking questions is not the debull raping your brain; it's your brain raping your dirty delusion."

I could go on!

By the way - my reply here could be interpreted as diversity - you/others have your/their personalities and pleasures; I have mine. Diversity exists already, dirty j00. We are to be big; muscly; pretty; handsome; beautiful; gorgeous; strong... while xians are to be scrawny, pathetic, weakling vegan jews who die. Nature weeds - pun not intended but I wish it was - out the weak.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:37 pm

Keil wrote:
"I will pray for you"

I know what you mean , it is something that those morons with dust inside their head always say to those who try to warn them of their own stupidity and negative thoughts full of error regarding the reality of situation in today's world.

It is like he/she wishes to drag me into their stupidity and lack of logic packed with knowledge.

Return to JoyofSatan666