Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump Has Offically Shafted His Whole Base

Trump Has Offically Shafted His Whole Base

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

All day long their ain't no brick in the wall.

So now Trump has violated yet another one of his major promises to his base. Many of whom are good people who risked their career's and physical person's to come out and support him.......

Unlike the drainbow's on this subject, this is what is needed. Now people are mad and not sitting passively over what is happening with the betrayal by Trump, this has unleashed the next step past kosher control. That of moving the game into open anti-jewish awakening in America. People are starting to name the jews as the agents that have caused this betrayal. Trump is the puppet too far, that is backfiring on the jews.

Its open for everyone to see now. That chabad lubavitch, Zionist jew oligarch Jared Kushner is running Washington along with his fellow jews. Trump is just a wooden puppet and its obvious now.

This is what the rabbinical head of chabad openly stated...

Here is some more.....Calling for total genocide of non-Jewish life....

This is what is openly sitting in Washington now in the form of Kushner and his wife, Trump's daughter who also is a member of Chabad. Because her mother from all reports was also a racial jewess. Making her jewish.

Washington is Israeli occupied territory if it was not, Israel would not have gotten away with the USS Liberty attacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMzvgCLtCG8

So keep on the RTR's and make sure to work online to point out the jews control of Trump and Washington.

Youtube videos talk about all of the Jews supporting his campaign. He is definitely one of them.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

jbkbmz wrote:
Youtube videos talk about all of the Jews supporting his campaign. He is definitely one of them.

He is a jew, so the situation is great. They made a more human looking pick this time, so that people will not flip their brains to see another alien get in the prez seat. So to calm them down they got them a canary blonde, orange face, "White looking" Goy, with the soul and lying proficiency of a Rabbi.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Its crazy though seeing nearly every corner of the web now has someone who's done some research and study expose/blame/bash the jews now.
A few years back you would hardly hear about it or it would be that occasional encounter, now its just literally everywhere.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Sometimes one is wondering. When you see people and they bow to a rabbi, that will 'save' them, and all the rest of the crap.

It comes to victims who are being raped on a consistent basis, and people who are abused beyond the limit of what a human can handle. They develop a thing named the Stockholm syndrome. Love for their rapist and other things like that. Like trying to come up with fancy 'logical' reasons as to why this thing is, or was happening. They simply cannot take reality after a point.

The same disease is with the followers of the jews. With (((Christ))), the (((Bible))) and the physical and mortal (((Chosen of God))) who are the jews. Always, people making excuses about their rapists. They simply cannot give them up, and this is the nature of the cattle and the goyim.

Also, because they have been raped adequately, they make sure to spread their stupidity and rape syndrome down to other people, in the form of shilling about "Christianity" and all other jewish psyops under the sun. It doesn't matter what crap it is. It just has to be born from the divine jewish womb, and people are ready to adhere to the 'chosen' feces they are presented.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that the jews are spitting in the face of the stupid idiots who are believing their lies. Of course Rabbis will not believe in Christ anymore that a creator of a hoax will not believe in it. They will do anything there is to make YOU believe in it, however.

If you worship "Christ", they have you by the balls: They are not afraid of you, and never will be. You are too stupid, easily controllable, and even if you play the 'bad goyim', they control you through the occult, of which you know nothing. Because you are a dumb fuck, according to them. You cannot even disassociate from their psyop abrahamic hoaxes. Do you think you can 'oppose' them in real level?

For starters, this has to be removed. The jews make the best they can to make sure this will NEVER be removed. They change what they do in time and era. The lie has to be remade. Aryan Christ, Hippie Christ, Futuristic Robot Christ. Whatever. The jews can be pro or against. It's irrelevant after all. It doesn't even exist, it's a made up hoax.

Oppose it, advertise it, pretend persecution, whatever, get a kike to pretend he is a traitor to his own and that he is 'helping you' save yourself from jews. Just about anything. Like marketing and selling products, the buyer has to be convinced. Easy hope, jewish culture that one thinks is their own, preying on stupidity, whatever.

These are basic jewish mafia methods. And nothing else. If people cannot look past this, then these elements will have to perish. The jews are looking out for it. First they drain the goy completely, then they kill it.

For those who never learn, and they get knife after knife. I guess the programming of the jews to be a self-betraying and self-destroying cuckold that always waits solutions from them. Has took its toll.

Don't be surprized that like Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus Christ), Rabbi Trump and others have stabbed you. Even if we take the historical jewish crap that "Christ" was real. He is of the jews. And he is playing the gullible Goyim who look into it. Yes, ((("God"))) is a liar.

No matter what jews do to some people. They never get it. Rabbi was spurting his seed in kikes to generate jewesses. And was in bed with them. But that doesn't matter does it. He has lived with jews all his life. And he is a jew himself. What do stupid idiots think? That he is going to back-stab the people who made him, created him, are *HIM* and are also *IN POWER*?

Always blame shifting: It's Kushner, it's Ivanka, it's the jews who make him a victim, it's some super beam from a pony lazer that turned him bad.

Is it really so hard to admit you have just been jew'd. There is no reason for 'shame', just learning. People seem to like hopelessly grab from the balls of Le Pen, Trump, whatever jew they promote this time.

Le Pen is taking it in the ass from the kike at the same time, all her cabinet is filled with jews. Yes definitely, she will start another cultural Shoah that's for sure. Be very afraid. Putin wears the Yarmulke, he prays to the wall in Israel, and all his circle is jewish billionaires. Coming from the USSR.

But Putin believes in a hoax of some imaginary rabbi christ and therefore is a good person. Yes. He has done a lot of Russia. Such as lower the prices of alcohol. Wow. Great civilizer indeed. At nights, he is enjoying this alcohol in the company of Rabbis and goes into lengthy conversations on how by 2025 he will have microchipped the Russian Goyim.

What people also don't seem to get is that the jews are the only nation in the planet that has an internet defence force. Like actual military. With tens of thousands of people employed in it. The jews give false attention to channels, buy views, and make fake comments, and also frequently infiltrate all organizations online.

So therefore these brainwashed comments you see about Christ, or Rabbi Molyneux, or the books they write in the press, aren't that real at all. It's part of their agenda. People thinking these are actual 'opinions', they blindly follow these newfound rabbis like Rabbi Nathanael who is a supposed "Convert". But has the Cohen Gene in his DNA nonetheless and he cannot convert that out of himself.

At least we are in a good direction. The jews are being revealed in the open.

This has happened so many times, over and over in history. Many people experience the same in their daily lives. What does it take to finally get it? To be killed slowly by a gushing dagger? Have your family blown up to bits? What exactly?

Just how hopelessly retarded can someone be?

Which leads me to the final conclusion that this is purposeful. And that people are actually pushing all these 'old and new' rabbis, political and otherwise. On purpose. Or because they are flat out retarded. In both instances, to 'follow them' into any 'solution' is exceptionally retarded.

If people have low IQ and they cannot figure that one out, it must be below 60 or 70. After a point if one does not understand the jewish problem and chooses complete disassociation from this cancer, they are going to pay for it. Then they are retarded and they need to die. The jews will look into it anyway.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Looking at the history of Christian leaders who opposed the jews even within the church. They always met with total disaster very quickly. The jewish god form they served destroyed them. Probably the reason the kikes had to send a physical assassin to kill Rockwell, was because he was anti Xian to the extreme and so was not connected into the god form. They cursed the fuck out of him. But it just made him more determined to fight. The guy was a decorated hero of two American wars and a commander in the Untied States Navy. He was not a quitter.

Rockwell was also spiritually more open as a successful artist as well.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Our rituals are working.

Zygisrko wrote:
Its crazy though seeing nearly every corner of the web now has someone who's done some research and study expose/blame/bash the jews now.
A few years back you would hardly hear about it or it would be that occasional encounter, now its just literally everywhere.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is what is openly sitting in Washington now in the form of Kushner and his wife, Trump's daughter who also is a member of Chabad. Because her mother from all reports was also a racial jewess. Making her jewish.

I saw some pictures of Ivanka pre cosmetic surgery. Very jewish looking

I've been busy, did I miss something in the news? What did (((Trump)))) do now? Insightful thread. I agree with all that's been said.

An uncle of mine is a TOTAL retard in regards to the jews...
Last time I had a conversation with him, I was so fed up, I was explaining to him how the jews OWN every huge co-operation in America (like Starbucks, the FDA, their freakin' government etc etc etc) and he was like "So what? It's the AMERICANS that are stealing/taking advantage of the people/creating wars, not the jews"... (because hey, Starbucks is owned by an AMERICAN jew and the AMERICAN government is... American, you know? ....dear god)

So, at some point we talked about 9/11 and how America fought ISRAEL'S ENEMIES, and that the falling of the towers was an inside job... And he got furious!! He literally lost his shit! He started shouting! I was shocked.
Funny thing is that he DOES believe it was an inside job, but he doesn't blame any jews for it! It was the AMERICAN government that caused it! It's the AMERICANS behind it, in the end! The AMERICAN leaders (and whatnot) made money out of that, and who knows what other profit they had! The fucking retard doesn't listen to reason and logic!!

And actually... lots of people are retarded. This is why most people in my country hate Americans. They blame Americans for all the things the jews have caused.

I honestly, wanna see people like this retard die... There's no saving, I swear... And funny thing, this guy is a hardcore atheist (but "hardcore", he is also having a difficulty believing we have "souls"), so he doesn't believe in any jew rabbi, but I bet he doesn't know jewsus was a jew (although he never existed) to begin with.

I caaaan't, such retardedness...
Will the RTRs ever work on pieces of shit like him? I can't possibly believe just HOW hardcore has the jewish "virus" be embedded into him? I can't possibly imagine. I honestly can not even understand it.
WHAT could even make him that way??? It's crazy!
Is this all subconscious?

I have noticed that the enemy (grays) are having a hard time being close to him. I know a girl who was being possessed by a gray, and when my uncle was near her (while she was possessed; no one knew she was possessed, everyone had thought she had panic attacks), she would widen her eyes shocked and look at him afraid.
My uncle has a "strong" energy but....... BUT HE HAS SUCH RETARDED THOUGHTS/MIND/WORLDVIEW!!!!! THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN HE NOT UNDERSTAND OR EVEN ACCEEEEEEEEPT THE FACT THAT IT'S THE JEWS BEHIND IT????????????????? WHILE THERE IS SO MUCH PROOF FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

AscendingSun wrote:
I saw some pictures of Ivanka pre cosmetic surgery. Very jewish looking

Anything Born from a female kike ( Jewess ) is A Cohen gene jew ( The jew's are A alien race @ it is in their DNA.)
is a Jew
topic16662.html

example her GENETIC low set ears:

How to identify more jews.
1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/83bmpvtb09tlc ... 1.pdf?dl=1

2. http://web.archive.org/web/201412221334 ... Part_2.pdf
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
jbkbmz wrote:

He is a jew, so the situation is great. They made a more human looking pick this time, so that people will not flip their brains to see another alien get in the prez seat. So to calm them down they got them a canary blonde, orange face, "White looking" Goy, with the soul and lying proficiency of a Rabbi.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/youtub ... 5.0/64bit/

What are your thoughts on these kind of Softwares HC? Could we use these Youtube comment Bots?
Fear is an illusion.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Fook 4D, chess........RTR chess for the winz, baby! Goyim check'in the jooz....

Hey im 24 i never thought that usa has been raped by jews wow lol now i know everything lol

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666