Board index JoyofSatan666 Le Pen

Le Pen

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:16 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Le Pen won the first round of the elections in France, ending up second in the exit poll. This is positive. Not in itself, but for reasons which we will explain as we go.

Again, let's not fool ourselves that this is not one large, controlled joke. We don't have to repeat the same crap with the Trump deal. Let this for people who are stupid and don't know how it works, or who like to swallow fake hope everyday.

Le Pen, same as Trump doesn't represent anything else but that the people are waking up. This is the only important thing. The fact that jews have had to get to this point, is extremely important. This shows that the enemy is damned if they do, damned if they don't.

At this point this is just winning time and trying to assess damage that is already going on within the enemy system. It's far from a 'solution', and it's far from the 'end'. Humanity will have to be betrayed and attacked more in order to finally get it.

The solutions are two and they are very simple, until further notice. Spiritual warfare, and bio-politics. Spiritual warfare will push things to lock-down situations as these situations now. The enemy has to make all this mess they are making, simply to win time and save their ass from the mass rage of the masses. Remember, the enemy is also a master of creating false 'saviors' in everything, and supposed heavenly solutions.

It seems the next plan of the jews is to try to assess the damage of their system, with false nationalism, and try to create something out of this all. This will not succeed, but they also don't have another choice either, as the world massively is waking up. Anyway they go, it's to our benefit.

Unlike most people, jews know history, and they know it well. If they keep pushing with their immigration and other things, they are going to wind up under the deadly anger and hatred of the masses.

In short, if they don't make any seemingly crap changes to waste the time of people, and pull this anger elsewhere such as in hopes of a fake 'change', they are done with. This thing they keep doing in their history, and this is the time where things go 'wrong' and have costed them everything, but without this time, their agenda cannot proceed at all.

The jews will again in the press, pretend they are endangered, and that their life is at stake, and other crap they always do, such as with Trump. Then they will cry enough, like its anudda shoah, and when Le Pen is on her knees or drops the mask (same outcome), they will drop the veil as they did with Trump, and they will move forward with whatever their agenda is, which will EVENTUALLY backfire in a damning way for them.

They will paint some Swastikas on their synagogues, and the rest of the stuff. Shlomo will punch Rabbi Nathanael in the face, and they will say that Le Pen is the new Hitler and the rest of the crap goes. This is because the jews are very aware that anti-semitism is rising, and that they are hated worldwide. So they create some false idols and false hopes to their defence. This is needless to say perfect for us, as either way, the jews will be unmasked more.

They are basically pulling the same exact operation as they did with Trump. Let's not forget how many millions did wake up as a result of Trump.

You will see Ms Le Pen and how she will be either 'normalized' as Donald, or something similar, even if she wins. I personally think it's highly possible she will win. Win or not, she will be the second largest party, and if she doesn't win these years, she will in the next.

Her party is also chock filled with jews. Let's not forget Le Pen's father was a heavy anti-semite as well, and she rebuked him away of the party. So her internal motivations may be different. However I tend to believe she will just go down the route of normalization, same as Trump.

Notice how before elections, everyone has to kiss the hand of the jews to get in power, ie, admit their holohoax, and pledge their allegiance to them. After this process is said and done, they are allowed to 'run' and even 'win'. This is because the jews control the planet at this point.

Bio-politics is basically to keep in mind the living and actual living situation of your people/race, spreading the correct morality necessary to survive (such as waking up people to the perils of race mixing, jews, etc), and there is no need for political leadership for this to happen, just waking up the masses and education. This forms the greater framework for anything else to happen.

For now, there is no reason for misplaced hope and later disappointments. There is only a reason to work, and to stay strong in doing what we have been doing, spiritually and intellectually. This is a war of spirit and information, and only lastly will there happen any material changes that will lead in the end of the peril that humanity is undergoing and is dragged off at this point.

There is no need to deal false hope, but there is definitely a need for us to keep fighting and be proud on how things are ending up that way.

The fight continues on Comrades...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The power of Trump was simply the persona he projected during the elections. It caused the Democrat's to react in away along with Trump's persona to change the situation into a major awakening and the rise of White Identity politics' into the mainstream. The effect was the collapse of the Marxist thought regime and the Democratic establishment which lost all legitimacy before the public. And the collapse of the mainstream propaganda empire of the media.

The second wave was Trump dropping the persona and backstabbing all his base. This has caused the needed effect of waking up millions of politically active people to the fact the jews control Washington. And the loss of legitimacy of the other arm of the establishment the republicans before the public. People are now at the level to create a new political movement which is fast forming out of the chaos. The right is going ethno and they are putting enough people in the streets to beat down the reds.

Due to our RTR's even the jewish attempts at controlling the situation have failed, the Trump train has been a train wreck for the alien jews and their jewtrix of power.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Again, let's not fool ourselves that this is not one large, controlled joke. We don't have to repeat the same crap with the Trump deal. Let this for people who are stupid and don't know how it works, or who like to swallow fake hope everyday.

Go Le Pen! GO NATIONALISM!

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:16 pm

She is dating a jew , that should set off some alarms
Frankly , i want her to win , but there is zero chance of that happening , she is losing by 25-30 points in all the polls , so her situation can't be compared with Trump's who was within the margin of error
People are waking up , but not fast enough , and we don't have the numbers , and if they do eventually wake up , i fear it's gonna be too late . and i don't see how this doesn't end with civil wars and bloodbaths all over the globe , take the US for example , whites are now under 60% of the population , so even if there is a political will by the white masses to preserve white America , the truth of the matter , the demographic trends are going the opposite direction , so then you're faced with two options , whites starting to self-segregate , and to push for an ethno-state separate from the US , which means the end of the united states or option 2 physically removing non whites , which means civil war and a bloodbath of epic proportions that i can't defend or justify morally .
For Europe , i think there is more hope , Whites are still the overwhelming majority in almost every country , but clearly that only makes the dumb masses more comfortable and susceptible to the enemy's propaganda and therefore not care for protecting themselves until it' too late

Pat Buchanan talked about this and Trump's victory and how he feels vindicated seeing paleoconservatism and nationalism in some ways becoming mainstream republican doctrines , but he too thinks it's too late for the US
I agree the US is gone , and probably the old super powers too like Britain and Germany , they committed suicide long ago , the hope now rests with the smaller white nations

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Are you being tounge in cheek when you say there is no need for politcal leadership?

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Le Pen had 18% votes in 2012 as a first run too, against the 27% of Fr Hollande with the possibility of voting fraud aswell.
So the polls saying she is at around 18 to 20% now is ridiculous and pursefully phony, considering the recent growing muslim problem.
and the fact she already had 18% back in 2012. So I think she will win.
If you analize her interviews and dialogue you will notice the difference between her and trump, as she speaks like a gentile without the fake bs smiles or the me pop drama so typical to trump, which I still think is 100% a childish pop clown. However marine le pen is surrounded by kikes so I wonder what the hell is she going to do.
To me she seems like a domesticated fighter, if she wins I believe it will the first leader with genuine intentions of turning things to a slightly better direction, but she is still no real deal.
She has an interesting conjunction involving the 12th and 11th houses and pluto. I dont remember the whats the other planet.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Thank you for answering my question with Bio- Political. I literally was just thinking to myself after I recived another message. Some things rain on thee main, making it comment sense, but the honest truth in this case is worth it every bit. ALOT more promblems my need faced so people or individuals, like myself, can get the messeage. I personally never thought my town would have radical extremists and what's really funny is that THEYRE ALL CRYPTO JEWS.
Talking about spiritual empowerment, these cryptos where applying magick to assert themselves and gain attention. Personally, that's really really beautiful. I upped my game abit during that experience and now realized what I've done. I know that it might seem infantile to some, but these baby steps and creating simple thoughtforms at a quick sec does so much and can do much more damage.

Now this whole process reminds me of Lucious (sp) DragonWolf. Prior Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. Imagine some of the guys in school aiding and directing peoplespeoples attention or keeping the enemy at a standstill or whatever, taking down there influence. ImIm definitely reading HP DragonWolf material again.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Its obvious trump punk poser has alway been just that, an elected president of the united states of america could easily get a platform to adress the american citizens, have someone gather all th news on rape epidemic and violence on old ladys women and children by refugees in europe and completely destroy any oposition the media still represents, but no he probably jacks off to those news eand calls his friend rat rapist epstein to tell him about it. Someone who walks around with such an elaborate mask of goofy maneurisms doesnt care for no one but himself. trump has always been under the shit stinking torah, maybe the american talk is really just a thing he likes with no genuine care.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Good sermon HD Cobra666

The way i see this is. Its world like puppet show and the Jews are pulling the strings but some times they let the strings go because off our RTR,S and people see this and starting to wake up and find out the Jews put up a big show. so more RTR,s to wake people up we have them cornered but we must finish the job.

Hail Satan
Hail Tiamat
Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Astaroth
Heil Hitler

No pain no gain

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 pm
Site Admin

Straitshot47 wrote:
Are you being tounge in cheek when you say there is no need for politcal leadership?

Biopolitics can happen without a particular 'leadership'. Just by people what is right for their race/team interest. This is what ensures a grounding for anything to happen.

As for 'general politics'. There is a "YET". You forgot the YET.

There are other things that need to be done that most people are totally oblivious about. Parties and un-corrupted people don't just spawn in a valley of feces, do they.

Political power only comes LAST. There are other influences that have to rise first and become consolidated and predominant. Unless this happens, people are hoping in vain, and the jews know this too.

The core of all this is spiritual. People who hope for 'magickal' solutions from politics, are essentially doing far less work for this, than those who do...actual magick to bring solutions.

This should explain why the RTR's and spiritual warfare is the most paramount thing. To see people who disregard that even all that happens, happens from the RTR's and derails their train, is to prove total ignorance. RTR's aren't only meant to derail the drain. But make it crash, and form new trains down the road. Better and more efficient. I hope this metaphor answers concerns.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 please re-write your reply without words that can get you in trouble with the readers or the 'observers' of the group. Thanks.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Alexander wrote:
She is dating a jew , that should set off some alarms
Frankly , i want her to win , but there is zero chance of that happening , she is losing by 25-30 points in all the polls , so her situation can't be compared with Trump's who was within the margin of error
People are waking up , but not fast enough , and we don't have the numbers , and if they do eventually wake up , i fear it's gonna be too late . and i don't see how this doesn't end with civil wars and bloodbaths all over the globe , take the US for example , whites are now under 60% of the population , so even if there is a political will by the white masses to preserve white America , the truth of the matter , the demographic trends are going the opposite direction , so then you're faced with two options , whites starting to self-segregate , and to push for an ethno-state separate from the US , which means the end of the united states or option 2 physically removing non whites , which means civil war and a bloodbath of epic proportions that i can't defend or justify morally .
For Europe , i think there is more hope , Whites are still the overwhelming majority in almost every country , but clearly that only makes the dumb masses more comfortable and susceptible to the enemy's propaganda and therefore not care for protecting themselves until it' too late

Pat Buchanan talked about this and Trump's victory and how he feels vindicated seeing paleoconservatism and nationalism in some ways becoming mainstream republican doctrines , but he too thinks it's too late for the US
I agree the US is gone , and probably the old super powers too like Britain and Germany , they committed suicide long ago , the hope now rests with the smaller white nations

You have some valid points. Let us not forget there are states that have 90% or more whites in their population. These states usually are also the ones that provide the food to the rest of the nation. And the people have many guns.

If it came to a worst case scenario like you say, assuming there were pro white governors in these states, they could just cut off food and natural gas to the black and brown areas. These people could defend themselves as well. The ghetto tribes would die off quickly and easily with very little warfare needed. One winter would cut back severely on their numbers.

Thanks for preventing my mistake HP!

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Would those solutions be the overall mentality and morals of the people so they can break the Marxist PC crap that lead us all entrapped in the same negative cube of jew influence. Just thinking. If political power is last, then the minds needed to established such a party or gain proper influence must be directed and challenged before people can gain the proper mentality to take care of their own lives and not lay barking at an open door. This is the reason this war has continuously been fought and never been put to rest. Without the will and the mind of the people directed in a proper manner in each races own way, then the war will carry on until the decisive blow is met through and along with the people. Jews need us to fight ourselves and remain dormant so they can have a chaance. Our efforts will most show through the will of the people not the gov. And puppets themselves. When the people began to become knowledgeable or aware to a certain agree, the change and our efforts are truly recognized. And if people are waking up to this point as they have, then our present situation relies on OUR persistence.

This brings conduct and assertion to question on our part. Our energies will naturally attract tourist as we expand an continously do so. It's like being an amplified example.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 am

An example of Bio-Political could be the town of Orania. South Africa is suffering from a crime and violence epidemic. And a group of people have set up their own white homeland on a private farm called Orania. Only problem is they're all so xtianised.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 am

@Alexander

You underestimate the military power that whites have. The majority of the U.S military is white if I am not mistaken. Whites could represent 10% of the total population as long as the military remains dominantly white, the nation is dominated by whites.

We have the technology to kill thousands of people with the simple push of a button. Numbers don't mean much in this day and age. Technology does. If it truly comes to mass hysterical violence between races, whites will come out on top effortlessly.

Many here really underestimate how important military power is, and that's why many fall into despair and hopelessness. If the jewish system is destroyed and our nations become free from jewish influence, we will clean up our nations very rapidly. Wether we are a minority is irrelevant. As long as we dominate the military, we will have the upper hand.

With some luck there won't be mass hysteria and excessive bloodshed between gentiles. But if it really comes down to that, I'm not concerned for the future of the white race.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
@Alexander

You underestimate the military power that whites have. The majority of the U.S military is white if I am not mistaken. Whites could represent 10% of the total population as long as the military remains dominantly white, the nation is dominated by whites.

We have the technology to kill thousands of people with the simple push of a button. Numbers don't mean much in this day and age. Technology does. If it truly comes to mass hysterical violence between races, whites will come out on top effortlessly.

Many here really underestimate how important military power is, and that's why many fall into despair and hopelessness. If the jewish system is destroyed and our nations become free from jewish influence, we will clean up our nations very rapidly. Wether we are a minority is irrelevant. As long as we dominate the military, we will have the upper hand.

With some luck there won't be mass hysteria and excessive bloodshed between gentiles. But if it really comes down to that, I'm not concerned for the future of the white race.

I don't want to kill thousands of people , or in this case millions of people . that's insane and a crime that can't be justified morally
if you lost America demographically , you lost it ,no two ways about it doesn't matter if the elite politicians are white or the military is white . there is no way the non-white majority would just pack their bags and leave voluntarily , and who would take them anyway

If whites were to become a minority, the only path forward would be establishing an ethnostate separate from the US , and that would actually be something worth fighting for . what else is there , an actual holocaust ? butchering millions and ethnic cleansing ?

Thankfully we are not there yet , and there are many thing that can be done to stop and reverse this diversity madness and mitigate the damage, including raising race-consciousness , a moratorium on immigration , and deporting illegal immigrants . That would help keep the white population over 50% , but one thing's for sure , The United States is gone , there is nothing to unite anymore . sooner or later it will break apart along racial/ethnic/religious lines , it won't last another 100 years and that's not a bad thing for us

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:19 pm
Site Admin

Alexander wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Alexander

I don't want to kill thousands of people , or in this case millions of people . that's insane and a crime that can't be justified morally
if you lost America demographically , you lost it ,no two ways about it doesn't matter if the elite politicians are white or the military is white . there is no way the non-white majority would just pack their bags and leave voluntarily , and who would take them anyway

If whites were to become a minority, the only path forward would be establishing an ethnostate separate from the US , and that would actually be something worth fighting for . what else is there , an actual holocaust ? butchering millions and ethnic cleansing ?

Thankfully we are not there yet , and there are many thing that can be done to stop and reverse this diversity madness and mitigate the damage, including raising race-consciousness , a moratorium on immigration , and deporting illegal immigrants . That would help keep the white population over 50% , but one thing's for sure , The United States is gone , there is nothing to unite anymore . sooner or later it will break apart along racial/ethnic/religious lines , it won't last another 100 years and that's not a bad thing for us

You can call it "immoral" and many people didn't like what kike a Communist Mao did to the he Chinese for example. But he did it anyway. Because welcome to the world of fuck your morals, until you have any power to back them up.

Excuse Alexander for all he sees about death is bombs and nukes and guns. He does not want to sink in the fact that he is being racially genocided. These invasions kill more people than guns and they also have the outcome that they cannot be observed.

Alexander also sees only retreat. Because he cannot face, as many other Whites, his own stupid ghosts of ethics and crap. They breed you out, they kill you in the streets, and you are too sheltered to concern yourself about unethical actions. Because apparently it's ethical to sit and take it in the ass or something.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Alexander wrote:

Most White South Africans too thought it was not moraly jutifyied to fight race war for survival, now look where they are topic11587.html#p57078

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:24 pm

I believe that when the jewish system is destroyed, the vast majority of non-whites will leave white nations by their own free will. We have to keep in mind that the jewish system caters to non-white people living in white nations. Most of these people will leave on their own once our goverment stops giving them benefits for not being white, and handing over said benefits to whites as it is a white nation and whites should be entitled to such as it is their home.

Non-white people will see a brighter future for themselves as individuals and for their race as a whole in their own lands and will leave on their own.

Of course, there are many non-white people living in white nations who want to destroy the white race and take our lands. These are thugs and criminals and are of no use to their respective races anyway. If these kinds of people decide they wish to be a problem, there will be a quick and permanent solution to that problem. No one will weep for them anyways, these people are toxic not just for white nations, but any nation they infest. Nothing of value will be lost.

@Alexander

To be blunt, if the white people of the U.S want it to be a white nation, it will be a white nation. What other races "want" is irrelevant. These are not their lands, they are not in a position to "want" anything. We whites will try to take back what is ours through peaceful and non-violent ways. If peaceful and non-violent ways don't work, we try other things.

One way or another we will take back the nations our ancestors built, which are OURS no matter how much non-whites scream otherwise.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Alexander

You can call it "immoral" and many people didn't like what kike a Communist Mao did to the he Chinese for example. But he did it anyway. Because welcome to the world of fuck your morals, until you have any power to back them up.

Good thing , we are not communists , Good thing we are not genocidal maniacs like Mao

Excuse Alexander for all he sees about death is bombs and nukes and guns. He does not want to sink in the fact that he is being racially genocided. These invasions kill more people than guns and they also have the outcome that they cannot be observed.

Yeah that's why i believe in the necessacity of an ethnostate for white Americans in the US

Alexander also sees only retreat. Because he cannot face, as many other Whites, his own stupid ghosts of ethics and crap. They breed you out, they kill you in the streets, and you are too sheltered to concern yourself about unethical actions. Because apparently it's ethical to sit and take it in the ass or something.

Total straw man , no what i said : the path forward is an ethnostate for white Americans in the US , segregation and eventual separation , a ''peaceful ethnic cleansing'' if you will , (as Richard Spencer put it ) a mutual agreement between the gentile races to go our separate ways , but no i am not gonna go hunt for Latinos, Asians or Blacks in every corner of every street in America until we eradicate every last one of them . how many is that now ? 120 ? 130 million people . i am still not clear on your position . obviously you don't think much of my proposal with all the snark and the ridicule ,but how do you propose we deal with 130 million people ? and what might become the majority of the US in the next 2 to 3 decades

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Egon wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Most White South Africans too thought it was not moraly jutifyied to fight race war for survival, now look where they are http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic ... tml#p57078

Of course it's morally justified to fight a race war , to preserve your country and the racial and cultural character and integrity of your country . that's the challenge facing Europe right now .
but that is not the question , the question is what you do in a multiracial multicultural melting pot hellhole like the US
where the population is NOT majority white ( which is inevitable at this point , in 2 to 3 decades )
here you are not fighting a race war for your country or the republic or the state , because they are no longer yours anyway , but you are fighting a race war for your people. and to me i see that manifesting in an ethnostate and a secession from the multicultural disaster that is the US

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm
She has stepped aside as president of National Front. A strategic move to get ahead of Macron in the second round I believe.

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 am

@Alexander

You can print several copies of your proposal and keep them stored somewhere. Whenever you need to take shit wipe your ass with it. That's all your proposal is good for.

Our ancestors lived, worked and died to build the U.S. You're fucking insane if you think we will freely give up an inch of what our ancestors built. They leave. Whether they leave on their own or as corpses dumped in the sea it's up to them. But they will not continue to dessecrate our ancestor's legacy and threaten our children's future.

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:57 am

Egon wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Most White South Africans too thought it was not moraly jutifyied to fight race war for survival, now look where they are topic11587.html#p57078

They should've revolutionized and armed up back in 1994.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Alexander wrote:
Egon wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Of course it's morally justified to fight a race war , to preserve your country and the racial and cultural character and integrity of your country . that's the challenge facing Europe right now .
but that is not the question , the question is what you do in a multiracial multicultural melting pot hellhole like the US
where the population is NOT majority white ( which is inevitable at this point , in 2 to 3 decades )
here you are not fighting a race war for your country or the republic or the state , because they are no longer yours anyway , but you are fighting a race war for your people. and to me i see that manifesting in an ethnostate and a secession from the multicultural disaster that is the US

I'm wondering why people aren't grabbing their shit right now. It only costs a few hundred dollars for an AR with .223 rounds.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Since Macron has been outed with his hacked emails...interestingly the one email that will probably do the most public damage is the email focusing on "spirit cooking" and the map of individual, cooperating clans in Korea. Macron is the classic trojan horse. Maybe much, much more dangerous than the other Jew, Le Pen. The situation reminds me of Obama. All the fog in the background - Macron is an invented person. His wife is most likely his handler.

(side note, article on Macron's wife, Brigitte Macron who is 25 years his senior and started a "romance" with the younger Macron when he was just 16 at the Catholic school she taught at...he was an "actor" and caught her attention in drama studies)

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-04/who- ... te-macron/

It is bizarre to watch these Jewish networks around the world and how they are essentially pulling this all off. It is not that complicated at all. Even at a micro level - this can all be unraveled very easily. This has also taught me to respect the real power behind denying gentiles spiritual access. It is real. We have been bound. We are so far gone,.. and we are destroying ourselves now at an astonishing rate. Although the worldwide Jew is being exposed at rapid pace, Gentiles are far from being in the clear when it comes to this parasitic entity. Hitlers words, "eternal struggle" come to mind.

I honestly did not know or understand the reach of Jewish Pedocracy, but I now understand it to be the most powerful force within the worldwide Jew tribe. There are many reason for this but that is another topic.

Anyhow, peace be with our French, gentile brothers and sisters. They are going to need all the strength and clarity they can get to overcome these Jewish monsters in their midst.

Post Mon May 08, 2017 12:56 am

Le Pen lost....she fucking lost. :x :x :x

Return to JoyofSatan666