Board index JoyofSatan666 Scandals of islam #2

Scandals of islam #2

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 pm

good evening my satanic family !!!

i was snoring when i wrote my last post so i will complete it here :

2- prophet mohammad sucking his child grandson's Tongue :

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said] ": I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)"

Referenced from musnad imam ahmad. v: 4. p: 91 — kanz-ul haqaiq. p: 62.

3- prophet muhammad Threatens to burn the houses of people who dont pray :

Verily, the most burdensome of prayers upon the hypocrites are the night prayer and dawn prayer. If they knew the blessings that are in them, they would come to them even if they had to crawl. Certainly, I felt like ordering the prayer to be established and commanding a man to lead the people in prayer, then I would go with some men with firewood to the people who were absent from the prayer and I would burn their houses with fire.

Sahih Muslim 651, Grade: Sahih

4- prophet muhammad tried to commit suicide after he lost getting more revelation from the angel Gabriel :

Ibn Ishaq, p. 106—[Muhammad said,] “So I read it, and he departed from me. And I awoke from my sleep, and it was as though these words were written on my heart. (T. Now none of God's creatures was more hateful to me than an (ecstatic) poet or a man possessed: I could not even look at them. I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed—Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest. So I went forth to do so and then) when I was midway on the mountain, I heard a voice from heaven saying, “O Muhammad! thou art the apostle of God and I am Gabriel.”

Al-Tabari, Volume VI, p. 68—He (Muhammad) said: I had been thinking of hurling myself down from a mountain crag, but he appeared to me, as I was thinking about this, and said, “Muhammad, I am Gabriel and you are the Messenger of God.” Then he said, “Recite!” I said, “What shall I recite?” He took me and pressed me three times tightly until I was nearly stifled and was utterly exhausted; then he said: “Recite in the name of your Lord who created,” and I recited it. Then I went to Khadijah and said, “I have been in fear for my life.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6982— . . . But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Revelation was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and everytime he went up to the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Jibril would appear before him and say, “O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah’s Messenger in truth”, whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the Revelation used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Jibril would appear before him and say to him what he had said before.

5- muhammad Encourage his men to Invade
the Byzantine Empire by telling them that they will get Byzantine women to rape if they did Invade it and and all of his men are scum:

(Of them is he who saith: Grant me leave (to stay at home) and tempt me not…) [9:49]. This was revealed about Jadd ibn Qays the hypocrite. This is because when the Messenger of Allah was preparing for the Battle of Tabuk, he said to him: “O Abu Wahb, would you not like to have SCORES OF BYZANTINE WOMEN AND MEN AS CONCUBINES AND SERVANTS?” He said: “O Messenger of Allah, my people know that I am very fond of women and, if I see the women of the Byzantines, I fear I will not be able to hold back. SO DO NOT TEMPT ME BY THEM, and allow me not to join and, instead, I will assist you with my wealth”. The Prophet turned away from him and said: “I allow you”, and so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse. When this verse was revealed, the Messenger of Allah asked Banu Salamah, the tribe of al-Jadd: “Who is your master, O Banu Salamah?” They said: “Al-Jadd ibn Qays except that he is a miser and a coward”. The Prophet responded: “Is there any sickness worse than miserliness? Rather, your master is the fair, curly-haired youth: Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur”. Hasan ibn Thabit composed about him the following lines: And the Messenger of Allah said and truth catches up With him about whom he said: who do you consider as your master. We said: Jadd ibn Qays even though We consider him a miser and a troublesome one. He said: what is worse than that With which you reproach Jadd and which make a hand needy. And he appointed Bishr ibn al-Bara' as chief for his magnanimity And it is befitting that Bishr who answers others' call be appointed as chief. When a delegation comes to him, he spends his wealth And says: take it for tomorrow it will return. The verses after this one verse and up to Allah's words (The alms are only for the poor and the needy) [9:60] are about the hypocrites. ('Alī ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi, Asbab al-Nuzul; bold, capital, italic and underline emphasis ours)

Return to JoyofSatan666