Board index JoyofSatan666 Clan Satanas

Clan Satanas

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 am

We're all a part of the Clan Satanas; or Asian, Black, and White Clans Satanas. Those without are a part through blood, but spiritually and physically, us here are of the Asian, Black, and White Clans Satanas.

Pre-juda, did clans exist, and post-juda, will clans exist? Would there be a 'need' for clans? Suppose clan = tribe? All of our General Race Clans (Asian, Black, and White) are one General Clan; the Gentiles are of the SuperClan, if you will; but sub-clans exist, like Celtic; Germanic; Greek/Roman; Mediterranean; Nordic; Slavic... which might be our SubClans - then further subdivided, wider families = Clans, families = Families, and sub-that would be Houses. Perhaps the eldest Male relative = the Father of the House (to steal something off the jew in British pollyticks).

Us different Clans Satanas will meet up quarterly for friendlies, play-offs, and whatevers, and yearly we'll meet up for tournaments, with GrecoRoman Wrestling and other types of Sparring and physical competitions, to prowl like a lordly Lion, and flush our feathers like a pretty Peacock - or Lioness and Peahen, respectively!

Then, what about when Individuals/Clans reach Godhood?

Did/will clans exist?

If that has been answered already, then I think I need to think of it from a different angle.

Thanks.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 pm

I don't think so. If you're a black god for example you could be born in Nigeria or in your next life in Uganda. I think it says in the Al Jilwah that Satan decides that sort of stuff (physical appearance and locale of incarnations and reincarnations)
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:36 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
I don't think so. If you're a black god for example you could be born in Nigeria or in your next life in Uganda. I think it says in the Al Jilwah that Satan decides that sort of stuff (physical appearance and locale of incarnations and reincarnations)

Oh. Well, what about those Yogis/advanced Practitioners who have had the ability to live for more than 120 years - hundreds or thousands of years? They could have or be in clans, perhaps, once the world is not shit anymore, when it's safe to do so.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666