Board index JoyofSatan666 Happy Birthday, Adolf The Great.

Happy Birthday, Adolf The Great.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Every year, and every spring, on this very date, It's a day of hope. Above all, it's a day of remembrance.

It has been a date where this Dark World, has been blessed by Divinity, that of a very clear Light...

It was only the year 1889, when a soul entered a body, aside many others, but unlike everyone else. This Soul however, as years later would prove, did indeed come to us from afar....

Conspirators against Humanity and many of those who followed them, hidden in their high towers, did lay again their great plans. Their 'promised' days of theirs, were drawing close, their final Triumph was coming. These were the decades of their exhilaration, the climax of their cause that has lasted for closely two thousand years, as we would know later on when their veiled was lifted by this very bright Soul born in 1889.

Times were faithless, and times were hard. Humanity was in a transitional phase, but not towards anything great, humanity had no Spirit: everything was going to according to their 'plan'.

On the feast of eve and celebration, in 1914, World War one begins. Another European war, this time the most violent known in Human history. If there has been bloodshed in previous wars, this had to be the worst of all. The European Soul was sinking once again, by the work of traitors, parasites, and work of all of them.

This had to be the time where history has ended, or was about, to end.

For others, the issue was deeper, it was the dawn- the very climax of a global darkness that had overtaken humanity. Nobody believed in miracles anymore, and in the dawn of war, victors and losers alike were faithless, damned, and destroyed.

Brother killed brother, and son killed the father, people related by blood killed their own blood, and those in their high towers, the conspirators, did laugh. They were pleased.

One common blood was flowing down the ancestral soil of everyone. And them were feeding from it. Exhileration.

Their plan was nearing competition. By the end of 1921, the first voices were being heard and the first screams; The voices of the last and great march of "One Human Race", "One World", and eventually, One Government. But how could this ever happen without the largest and most dramatic, created catastrophe in human history...

It was upon the corpses and tears of born, and on sacrifice of the unborn and hungry children that this 'utopia' would have been built. They were happy. "Death was only a necessity of greater peace". The peace of a few, very few, against the existence of virtually everyone else. A peace for no more than a few hundreds and their own 'race'.

Hunger, pain and deception were the only things people knew, and all hopes were lies. Commoner and Prince alike were enslaved, by chain invisible...
The Power of the Common People and the Power of One did shine. This person was named Adolf Hitler.

As a powerful gradual explosion of enlightenment, he burned the unrighteous, and gave warmth and light for the righteous. He flocked the righteous like stars, and they stood as an example for everyone to follow. A new universe was created within our own gloomy world, which was to last a thousand years, but as many rave, it only lasted for a decade...

Nobody believed until they saw the Morning Star in the clouded heavens, filled with black mortar smoke of death and anguish.

Manifested in many forms of it's time, these of political struggle, ideology, but above all the spirit to persist and to win against impossible odds, the Star of the World did give a necessary wake up call towards enlightenment.
A mass conspiracy was launched against this great project that Providence wanted done: The conspirators quickly gathered...

"Let's drop our bombs, let's rain death upon them, let's kill the last memory of a 'great' existence for humanity, so we can rule supreme and completely. Let's punish this Warrior God of theirs, and all his followers", as such were the speeches from the high towers...

At this moment, the battle of life continued, and it kept going and going, with struggle after struggle, blood after blood, and pain after pain. To the conspirators this was nothing but divine opium, their purpose was almost done, but they had failed on the last moment.

Adolf Hitler proved them all wrong. Amidst the deceived masses who were looking for a scapegoat savior and salvation, a real Warrior had risen.

On the celebrated funeral of Humanity, he came and gave us air to breathe...

We exist with freedoms because some men died and gave us a second chance...

It was the time of the spirit of the rebuked, the "Satan", was to Return and put his shield upon a dying humanity.
The rebuked, the defamed, the misunderstood, the one whom everyone tried to push away, had pierced into the fabric of a barrier of ignorance meant to keep humanity enslaved.

Quickly the men in the high towers saw their towers crumbling, and their dreams collapsing: thunders fell from the heavens and broke their jewish crowns. Soon they were crawling, and they had to finish this quickly with a dagger.

A whole world, and all the armies of the world, conspired against The One, and the valiant followers of the Gods, who have been playing their part to save not only humanity, but all that is beautiful, honest and glorified in the world. Bomb after bomb, they destroyed their mortal shells.

Many of their shells, fell into the abyss. But their Souls, deeds, and actions remained. They remained in the darkest alleys of history, behind lies, behind tons of defamation.

They remained as a lesson to the Wise...

The next decades came and humanity was going tranquil: the world was shook, and morphine was administered to this dying body, so it would not longer see. Behind this guise, they kept working.

The Once Hero, the Warrior God, Adolf Hitler- has "fallen" they said.

They say that 'like Satan', he came 'crashing down from the Heavens'.

And like Satan, what a memory they made of him...And what lies. And what defamation...Specifically by the same people who did this for Satan too...

But like Satan, Hitler's name has come to be synonymous with Eternal Truth...A Truth that people only now fully understand...

A Truth that Hitler said would make his Soul rise from the grave, and that would make everyone understand that He was Right.

Many say we will never fully understand.

But all of Us Will fight and Follow.

Contrary to the foolish saviors of the victims, Adolf Hitler proved that HIM who has made us, has never abandoned us.

He fought for us from the very first day of his life, to his devoted Eternal Life.

What matters is that Adolf Hitler, this unnamed soldier, did pass the Gates of Eternal Immortality.

The Jews thought they had destroyed 'God', but the Morning Star of Satan showed us once again, that the real, the defamed, the "hated" God was here.

But when HE was here, how much did people love Him. How much beauty he brought into this world. How much hope, how much light, how much of a reason to sacrifice and to follow...How many infinite reasons to even die, his mere existence gave.

But His message was for us to Live: For he was really the God of Eternal Life, the Real Healer, the Real vision of Greatness.

The God of Warriors, our Beloved.

I write this for us unknown soldiers, to our unknown Soldier, and all of those that are to come...

For the Son of Lucifer, the sons of Lucifer, and those Lucifer's that are to come...

Happy Birthday, Light-bringer, ADOLF HITLER.

YOUR MEMORY WILL LIVE FOREVER!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666[/b]
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is one reason the jews fear the 666 [WWW] because the world is waking up to the fact Hitler is Right. The Hitler, hate is really only in the Western world. If you go to India and eastern nations, they all love Hitler over there. To them he is a hero. Hitler helped to free India from the Zionist oppression of the Rothschild empire. The saying about the "British Empire" was it was the Yiddish Empire.

We can roll into India and gets some Hitler ice cream...

Then we can shop in style at Hitler....

Then we can go to a café....

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

To the Hindu spiritual leaders Hitler is an incarnation of the god Visnu. Which means Hitler was a spiritually highly evolved being that incarnated the cosmic qualities, symbolically personified in the image of Visnu. He was called a Maha Rishi by the swami's in India. The Hindu's recognized Hitler's spiritual greatness on the spot as they are still part of the ancient Vedic tradition of Sanatana Dharma. The jews hate Hinduism and the Marxist left they created in India is working around the clock to destroy it. Hitler was also allies with the Dalai Lama.

"In Chiangmai, Thailand I knew an American man who was a close personal to the Tibetan guru Kalu Rinpoche for over 10 years. Sherab Ebin and I would sit eating toast and jam in the America Restaurant, while he described to me how Kalu Rinpoche informed him that he had met Germans sent to Tibet during the 1930's and 40's. They were there on orders from their Furhrer to uncover the secrets of Vajrayana Buddhism, and bring them back to Hitler in Berlin. Some of these Germans remained after the war and even helped to get the Dalai Lama out in 1959. One of the Germans who went from Tibet to Berlin to see Hitler reported that when he went in to see the Furhrer, he felt that Hitler was this vast powerful being that just sucked the information rightout of of him [my note Siddhi's]. He staggered out of Hitler's office as if he had had an audience with a god! It was obvious to him that Hitler was one of the highest level gurus he had ever met."*

Note this account is from a fellow who met and lived amongst the Lama's of Tibet. Some of the most spiritual advanced people on earth. So to make such a distinction for Hitler is not mere exaggeration. But a fact born from years of experience.

*La Mujer Dormida Debedar Aluz' Editorial Jus, S.A. de. C.V., Plaza De Abasolo No.14 Col. Guerrero, 06300 Mexico.

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is one reason the jews fear the 666 [WWW] because the world is waking up to the fact Hitler is Right. The Hitler, hate is really only in the Western world. If you go to India and eastern nations, they all love Hitler over there. To them he is a hero. Hitler helped to free India from the Zionist oppression of the Rothschild empire. The saying about the "British Empire" was it was the Yiddish Empire.

We can roll into India and gets some Hitler ice cream...

Then we can shop in style at Hitler....

Then we can go to a café....

I've wanted that ice cream for so damn long.... hahahaha one day...one day I will enjoy it.

Beautiful Writings HC. Touching, elegant, and well crafted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!! (: <3

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm

I admire these beautiful words, and the beautiful day every year. Happy birthday adolf sending you much love! (Salute)

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Isn't it the 20th that our Fuhrer was born?

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FHURER!!!! ^^
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Heil mein Führer!

Everyone should be spamming thanksgiving rituals along with the RTRs and Ritual to Incite White Awareness.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm

It's amazing that animals would just go right up to him and eat out of his hand or climb on him and sit on his shoulder. He was a devoted vegetarian and he was one of the first to ban cruel Jewish animal slaughter and enact animal rights policies. He was one of the first to spread awareness to the dangers of smoking and to enact an anti-smoking campaign. He encouraged young people to be healthy and active and engage in positive activities. He encouraged all of Germany to re-embrace their European cultural traditions. He made sure that workers were taken care of and given the best vacations ever before seen. He protected Germany from the Jewish Communists. He went down with the ship when all was lost. Adolf Hitler was a great man who inspires me to be the best than I can be.
Heil Hitler 卐
/................)
\............././
.\\\'.,.....././/
..\\\//,..._/.//,
...\_-//'./..//<,
.....\.///..<//`
....../..>>..\\\`__
...../,)-^>>._\`.\\\
.....(/...\\.//\\
.........//._//\\\\
.......(('__(('
........./\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/_/
“If a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.”

"I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull. I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath."

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Happy birthday to our great Führer!

SIEG HEIL!
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Hearing his voice is enough to give one chills, and how he seemed to know what was coming to the world ... people of all races (but one) are finally waking up!

https://youtu.be/x4obeqaxhRs

Keep moving forward and "Never Slacken!"

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 pm

3 things.

* I WILL go on a Hitler shopping spree in India some day and buy me some HITLER ICE CREAM!

* I read a lot. I always soak up information. I feel i must start reading the hindu texts at least occasionally. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HINDU TEXTS IN ENGLISH? Like a pdf or will I have to order these online?

* MOST IMPORTANTLY. HEIL HITLER!!!!!!!!!! I want to summon you some day to speak with you. I also want to be like you and also understand you and what you did. I also feel for you personally.

Maybe I am not Hitler, but I get some of the bullshit you went thru (you got it 1 billion times worse). I too have gotten the shafts of the Jewish system. I too have been abused and mistreated and misunderstood and mischaracterized. I too started when young as a pure fresh spirit who was shocked when the realities showed themselves.

I feel HORRIBLE for you that this world is a place where the best of us like yourself are treated like a bag of rotten potatoes. That the world hunts to exterminate brilliance and beauty such as yourself. I will work that this ends, and not only for you, but for every other Hitler out there, and every beautiful thing can shine. I will help to make sure the tall flowers do nit get cut.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 am

Happy B.Day mein Führer.
SIEG HEIL.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:26 am

HEIL HITLER! Upon your imminent return to the Earth's surface, the enemies of Satan's Humanity will be fully rid of once and for all...
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
To the Hindu spiritual leaders Hitler is an incarnation of the god Visnu. Which means Hitler was a spiritually highly evolved being that incarnated the cosmic qualities, symbolically personified in the image of Visnu. He was called a Maha Rishi by the swami's in India. The Hindu's recognized Hitler's spiritual greatness on the spot as they are still part of the ancient Vedic tradition of Sanatana Dharma. The jews hate Hinduism and the Marxist left they created in India is working around the clock to destroy it. Hitler was also allies with the Dalai Lama.

"In Chiangmai, Thailand I knew an American man who was a close personal to the Tibetan guru Kalu Rinpoche for over 10 years. Sherab Ebin and I would sit eating toast and jam in the America Restaurant, while he described to me how Kalu Rinpoche informed him that he had met Germans sent to Tibet during the 1930's and 40's. They were there on orders from their Furhrer to uncover the secrets of Vajrayana Buddhism, and bring them back to Hitler in Berlin. Some of these Germans remained after the war and even helped to get the Dalai Lama out in 1959. One of the Germans who went from Tibet to Berlin to see Hitler reported that when he went in to see the Furhrer, he felt that Hitler was this vast powerful being that just sucked the information rightout of of him [my note Siddhi's]. He staggered out of Hitler's office as if he had had an audience with a god! It was obvious to him that Hitler was one of the highest level gurus he had ever met."*

Note this account is from a fellow who met and lived amongst the Lama's of Tibet. Some of the most spiritual advanced people on earth. So to make such a distinction for Hitler is not mere exaggeration. But a fact born from years of experience.

*La Mujer Dormida Debedar Aluz' Editorial Jus, S.A. de. C.V., Plaza De Abasolo No.14 Col. Guerrero, 06300 Mexico.
Hp are there still advanced spiritual people in Tibet?
Namasatan

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

Happy birthday, Herr Hitler.
:D

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:24 am

Happy birthday mein Führer!!
Fear is an illusion.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm

I just gave Hitler (Maxine) a birthday present...

Happy Birthday Hitler.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Happy birthday, dear Furher. You showed us how to fight, to learn, to exist.
You will always live in our hearts and minds.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Wonder who he's looking at, and what he's seeing with his third eye...

Look at his eyes, though a black and white image, you can clearly see the divine revelation in them.

He certainly was as close as a man can be to the truth eternal. Every time I see the speech linked below, I don't even have to look at the subtitles... but only watch and listen, to see that his spirit & soul was that of a Truly Ascended Master and much more...

He was in touch directly with Satan and the Gods of Hell, as clearly shown here at (6:51 to 7:00) [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo&t=85s
[/url]

HEIL HITLER FOREVER!!!!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Hitler's birthday is actually an extended holiday until Beltane. Not really. But why not.
To the world's Greater Leader, HEIL!!!!
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:51 am

I hope that it was not in vein, and that we can learn from him. I spent all day 4/20 curing the Clergy, the Gods and Hitler, why did he leave us I asked? Why did he not share the same fate as his people? Why fight for Satan just to reincarante and fight again? Why do these fools have power? Why is humanity not figuring this out and why do we have to help them? I didn't like all the answers I got, but I understood what was necessary. Our Furher truly does care about us and is stronger than anyone we will probably ever know. He was a man to emulated, and I will do my best to follow his path Hitler started this struggle through his strength, dexterity, and courage. He truly was the morning star, ushering in an era of Reason and Clarity. Teaching his children ,along the way, so that maybe some day we could achieve a fraction of what he did. He was Solid when the world around his people was collapsing beneath their feet. He reignited the struggle long forgotten through time, murder and lies. He stopped cold what the Evil Aristocracy was planning. He gave his people the option to not have to be a slave anymore. His children didn't work for the Jews or their imaginary money , they worked and labored for their people. With no Middle man skimming off the top, his children prospered and this angered many. Not only did he free their chains of economic slavery, he reintroduced the old pagan ways of spirituality. So that a nation can move forward. Not backward or stationary. Happy Birthday Hitler, your dream isn't dead yet. Heil the Fuhrer!

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Hitler will reincarnate into a new body or show up as we all know him? If he is in the same body right away all will know what is up.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:42 pm

More "empress" evil lion. Where is its empire? Oh, of course - in its head.
https://twitter.com/Viggo_ZR1/status/855932290295369729

Notice it calls itself "lion". Lions are big cats; cats are (at least supposed to be) revered/loved in Ancient Egypt; it thinks it is bigger than low, small, insignificant cats and Egyptian Pharaohs.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Hitler will reincarnate into a new body or show up as we all know him? If he is in the same body right away all will know what is up.

Hitler never died after WWII, he is off world. His job,for now, is done. It is up to humanity to take what he taught us and expound on us

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:08 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:

Hitler never died after WWII, he is off world. His job,for now, is done. It is up to humanity to take what he taught us and expound on us

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:

I thought He completed the Magnum Opus.

Despite that, it would be cool to know - if they did - that they preserved His body cryogenically, and Satan helped him reincarnate into his very same body. How cool would that be?!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Even looking at pictures/videos of Hitler you can feel his persona just bursting with willpower, always gets me excited. Now I got to imagine what the man is like in person...
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19253.html

Return to JoyofSatan666