Board index JoyofSatan666 Does Satan protect those who do nothing for him?

Does Satan protect those who do nothing for him?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I've been acquaintances with this one person about 7 years, and they have been a Spiritual Satanist longer than I have. In all that time, they laughed at me whenever I mentioned extraterrestrials (the enemy Greys), never meditated, never did spiritual warfare, doesn't do the Reverse Torah Rituals and more than likely never sought to build a relationship with Satan and/or their Guardian Demon.

They did the dedication ritual as on the Joy of Satan website more than 7 years ago. But have done nothing to evolve themselves, does not fight in the war against the enemies of Satan, does not meditate and makes fun of those who seek to have a strong spiritual path with their Guardian Demon(s), from what I have been told by this acquaintance's friend (whom I used to talk to.)

Does Satan still protect these kinds of "Spiritual Satanists" who do nothing for him? And who laugh at others who take the path seriously?

Maybe this answer is obvious to many of you, but I wanted to bring this to the forums for discussion.

Hail Satan!

Performing the dedication ritual does not make you a Satanist. Working on your soul, on your future and the future of mankind, that is what makes you a Satanist.

Any retard can perform the dedication ritual. This person you are describing was never a Satanist.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

No, hes not a true satanist. just because you dedicate doesnt mean you get a free pass, it means you have to work harder than everyone else. being a dedicated satanist is not an easy thing, but it is the most rewarding. Satan himself has said about those who dont do anything good for him or theirself and i quote "They are of no use to me".

This is like asking if xians worship Satan......
Not trying to insult Father Satan......

But to answer your last question in discussion matter, no, Father Satan doesn't do this.
His dedication wasn't valid, so you shouldn't call him an SS, because he doesn't deserve this honourable title....
Father Satan didn't accept this lazy piece of shit, because he already knows and knew what kind of lazy shitbag he was......

He's like the perfect enemy slave right there.....
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

If shit hits the fan, those kinds of people are on their own. We are in a war here and the Gods have no spare energy lying around. The Gods are not going to waste their time and energy on someone who cannot be bothered to devote 20 minutes a day to improving themselves and 10 minutes a day to literally save the world.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

fuck others

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You do realize this guy is a loser who has nothing but hostility towards actual Satanists, right? You should probably be careful around this drainbow.

i don't think Satan protects those who do nothing for him

besides those types shouldn't even be called Satanists
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Dahaarkan wrote:
Any retard can perform the dedication ritual. This person you are describing was never a Satanist.

Yeah or they are just a "safe" Satanist, not the real deal.

AmethystSeay wrote:
No, hes not a true satanist. just because you dedicate doesnt mean you get a free pass, it means you have to work harder than everyone else. being a dedicated satanist is not an easy thing, but it is the most rewarding. Satan himself has said about those who dont do anything good for him or theirself and i quote "They are of no use to me".

I really like what you wrote here, particularly about "you have to work harder than everyone else".
I agree, being a dedicated Satanist is not easy but most rewarding.

ForeverFlaming wrote:
Father Satan didn't accept this lazy piece of shit, because he already knows and knew what kind of lazy shitbag he was......

What bothers me most of all is that this person discourages others who are legit dedicated SS and laughs at them when they talk about their real experiences with the Powers of Hell, and those who work to do something for Satan.

johnson_akemi wrote:
If shit hits the fan, those kinds of people are on their own. We are in a war here and the Gods have no spare energy lying around. The Gods are not going to waste their time and energy on someone who cannot be bothered to devote 20 minutes a day to improving themselves and 10 minutes a day to literally save the world.

Any spiritual Satanist can devote that at least that amount of time a day to bettering themselves and their world. We are humanity's last hope.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
You do realize this guy is a loser who has nothing but hostility towards actual Satanists, right? You should probably be careful around this drainbow.

I shall be careful around them. I wonder what will become of this loser in the end.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its a sign of hostility towards actual Satanism. This person is actively trying to make you feel bad for being a Satanist and working for Satan.

Magus Immortalis wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

What bothers me most of all is that this person discourages others who are legit dedicated SS and laughs at them when they talk about their real experiences with the Powers of Hell, and those who work to do something for Satan.

You shouldnt be having those people in your life anyway.

That kind of attitude puts you down. He is not worth your time or friendship.

Id suggest binding the person and then just deleting blocking etc.

Life is hard enough as it is and if this is a kike you dont need them at all.

I bet you figured this out on your own but sometimes its better to hear the same thing from someone else.

We are not here to advance for others. We do this for ourselves and the world. Not for individuals whom want to have it handed to them on a silver platter.

Fad1999 wrote:
i don't think Satan protects those who do nothing for him

besides those types shouldn't even be called Satanists

I personally think most "Satanists" in general should not be called Satanists because they do nothing for Satan, to evolve themselves or better their world. They are just into the "darkness", blood, gore; they think that Demons look like monsters.
Some are atheists, others just call themselves "god" and seek rituals, magick, information to deify themselves further. And it looks nothing like the Magnum Opus.

Roswitha wrote:
You shouldnt be having those people in your life anyway.

That kind of attitude puts you down. He is not worth your time or friendship.

Id suggest binding the person and then just deleting blocking etc.

Life is hard enough as it is and if this is a kike you dont need them at all.

I bet you figured this out on your own but sometimes its better to hear the same thing from someone else.

We are not here to advance for others. We do this for ourselves and the world. Not for individuals whom want to have it handed to them on a silver platter.

This is an acquaintance of mine, someone who is very close to a current buddy who is a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. I can't really avoid them. Sometimes this acquaintance messages me on social media. I am just polite and civil with them but I trust them about as far as I can throw them.

Unfortunately this is an ignorant, narcissistic, closed-off (spiritually and mentally, as well as lacking maturity) and rather spiteful Gentile. I confirmed they were a Gentile from my Guardian Demon.

You are correct. I had my own opinions about this person but I wanted to hear what other legit dedicated SS had to say about them.
It seems as if this person still has an mentality of Christianity, just declaring they are a Satanist and doing a dedication ritual, and then expecting everything to just fall in their lap without any work.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its a sign of hostility towards actual Satanism. This person is actively trying to make you feel bad for being a Satanist and working for Satan.

Magus Immortalis wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

This acquaintance of mine is a bimbo. I think they are too lazy to do anything for Satan, they are self-righteous and probably feels everything will go swimmingly for them just because they dedicated almost a decade ago.

Even dirt/soil is useful. This person is not. It just frustrates me that my current SS buddy spends so much time with them.

They haven't discouraged me or laughed at me, but only at my SS buddy. It raises my ire and I just want to shake sense into my friend.

You defined him a Spiritual Satanist, but he's not. A SS meditates everyday, does yoga everyday, takes part in warfare everyday. Spiritual Satanism is not for the weak-minded. Leave him to his own doom.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Return to JoyofSatan666