Board index JoyofSatan666 New Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [April 20th to April 30]

New Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [April 20th to April 30]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Unless anything urgent hits (such as what happened recently) we will be following the schedule below. I will make this as simple and concise as possible. We have to dispell a lot of confusion. The jews are mastering the world still based on lies and confusion. This is how they rule, aside other things.

Confusion lies and deception are the major key holders of jewish power. We have to devote 10 or more days in dispelling such. This is to help the people who can wake up, wake up. The enemy resists this by doing more and more magick.

To explain what they do, the enemy being the excrement they are, they openly state that their issue is with Satan. Which was we know means Eternal Truth. In the east, they do SA-TA-NA-MA as a mantra, and this dispells illusions. According to the Gurus in the East this also dispells subconscious patters that are dangerous and have been created by illusion. The jews have outlawed the use of this "Name" by the penalty of death for centuries, both for this reason, and for the Being that is behind this Name.

The enemy has flooded the lower astral levels with a lot of insane thoughtforms and crap; fear, terror, misunderstanding, misconceptions, exploitation of blind spots in the human brain, all factor in. We can solve this by this RTR.

So we will be focusing on FOUR RTR's from April 20th to April 30th. We will update the schedule if the need arises.

Through lifting these, Satan or Truth will be able to be seen by all. This benefits us in all ways possible.

From April 20th to April 30th:

-72, 42, Communications RTR and Anti-Confusion RTR.

Below the links to the Rituals:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm

____

Below the Texts to the Rituals:

72 Names Reversal

LINE 1

72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •

69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •

66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •

63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •

60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •

57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •

LINE 2

54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •

51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •

49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •

46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •

43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •

40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •

37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •

LINE 3

36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •

33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •

31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •

28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •

25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •

22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •

19 AHVW AHVW OHL •

LINE 4

18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •

15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •

12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •

9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •

6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •

3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

42 Name Reversal

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP •

UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK •

EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH •

UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH •

EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews have lost all protection

• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide

• Gentiles are reacting against the Jews

• The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles

• The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events

• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world

Vibrate SATANAS

Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

ll you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Anti-Confusion RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH •

HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUV/W-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV/W •

AKH-YEHN-AHP-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HOHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
Satan is TRUTH

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

So does this 4th RTR of this schedule rip the masks off from jews faces?
Fear is an illusion.

Site Admin

Artanis wrote:
So does this 4th RTR of this schedule rip the masks off from jews faces?

Yes, this is what this will do. Our RTR's will reek their crap wide open. It's already starting.

Does it include countries like Finland too?
Fear is an illusion.

im so ready to take these sons of bitches down. im tired of fucking xians, brainwahsed or not they all need to be put in their place

Hello. I am new here, I was just wondering how many times I should do the RTR's.

I.e. Once a day? Or more?

Thank you :)

Also, sorry for my double post (but it can't be helped since my other post isn't approved yet. :P) but is there a sound file or something we can listen to for this specific version of the runes? Because as far as I know (and you told me on another thread), we should be using these versions of the runes, rather than Othala, for example. And I don't quite know how to say these.

Quinn9009 wrote:
Hello. I am new here, I was just wondering how many times I should do the RTR's.

I.e. Once a day? Or more?

Thank you :)

As often as possible, but at least once if you are able to.

Interesting experience I had.

I imagined, while diong RTR, that I was in the middle of a huge space, hard to describe.
Like, I was in the middle, and around me, were like circles, moving up with steps. And on each step, next to each other, forming a full circle, I imagined myself.
Like, 50.000 myself doing what I do in the middle, vibrating and stating with conviction, all at once, synchronized. Like in a football/soccer stadium.
And it was blue-ish lit. Not bright, rather dim, but enough to see myself all around me. And each of them was facing my direction. So when all of them said what I said at the same time, the voices were very strong, like when fans are cheering.
Suffice to say, I literally felt bioelectricity in my whole body, in my toes, on my hair, the buzzing was there, in the ears, and I felt excess of energy. So, I asked Father Satan and All Gods of Hell to take that excess energy for their benefit, as they see fit.
I was not able to concentrate on that sight all the time, but I managed most of the time. And, that is my experience, I felt much stronger working with this than I do regularly.

So, if this works stronger for me, for doing RTR's, do I stick with this or do I revert to being just me, vibrating myself.

The closest I can compare is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8izXHKZSXw

Except for the singing, which my guys did not, the voices were rather deep-ish, but the echo effect was pretty much spot on.

Yeah, I'm kind of a WWF/WWE fan. Don't judge me. :)

I am kind of scared for Japan getting bombed by North Korea to start the war. I wonder if its okay for me to be doing the Anti War Rituals instead of some of these or will that be simply inefficient?

Site Admin

Aphrodite666 wrote:
I am kind of scared for Japan getting bombed by North Korea to start the war. I wonder if its okay for me to be doing the Anti War Rituals instead of some of these or will that be simply inefficient?

The possibility of such is extremely slight to need attention. We are watching this, if things are urgent and there is a need, we will do these.

The Rituals we do always indirectly avert these events at least to an extent, so do not let that worry you.

The problem has been exposed, same as the jews behind this random WW3 startup, we now need to ward of the confusion about it. If this is not done and they are not pushed in place, then this is something to worry about.

We have to put all our combined effort in one direction to make plausible change. You can do extra, it won't be for nothing, but where the wave is, is always better to put more pressure on.

From the whole incident it seems North Korea doesn't want to proceed. So things are frozen for the time being it seems. We have time to do other things, until urgency calls like the other time.

Remember that time when everyone was doing the ritual to bring people to Satan? The enemy really freaked out about it and called in all there backup cronies. Wouldnt that hit them hardest :twisted:

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aphrodite666 wrote:

The possibility of such is extremely slight to need attention. We are watching this, if things are urgent and there is a need, we will do these.

The Rituals we do always indirectly avert these events at least to an extent, so do not let that worry you.

The problem has been exposed, same as the jews behind this random WW3 startup, we now need to ward of the confusion about it. If this is not done and they are not pushed in place, then this is something to worry about.

We have to put all our combined effort in one direction to make plausible change. You can do extra, it won't be for nothing, but where the wave is, is always better to put more pressure on.

From the whole incident it seems North Korea doesn't want to proceed. So things are frozen for the time being it seems. We have time to do other things, until urgency calls like the other time.

The Jews claim that their God's word will not return void, but will accomplish all that it was sent out to accomplish. And they keep prophesying "all scripture must come to pass." And "not one dot of the word will fail." And "heaven and earth will pass buy My word abides forever."
I am assuming the Jews are secretly talking about the Torah and all its curses against Gentiles. Seems like they work to reinforce their Torah with these words.
Also Revelations 'he that takes away from the words of this book will have his name blotted out of the book of life. If anyone adds to these words, the plagues in this book will be added to him." Are they cursing Gentiles that meddle with their Torah?
I know this is in the book of Revelations. But,,,,,,, Jews are clever.

Return to JoyofSatan666