Board index JoyofSatan666 Should I do an aura of protection only during a waxing moon?

Should I do an aura of protection only during a waxing moon?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Should I only do The Waxing Moon Returning Curses Part II as protection and refrain from making an aura of protection during the waning moon? Or should I be making an aura of protection all the time? If so, what affirmation do I use. Do I use "My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all... etc" basically should I do Returning Curses part 2 all the time? If not, what would be a good affirmation after vibrating Saulo during a waning moon for protection? Can I use Saulo for step one of Returning Curses Part II?

Also, how do you say the RTRs. Do you vibrate them like Runes or do you just say them in a normal voice?

Holy fuck no! Keep up your AoP every day! Or Saturn will drop a nuclear bomb on your natal chart, or the enemy will blow you to bits!

(Slight exaggeration but not really)

Do HPS Maxine's AoP during waxing moon yes, but do others as well. Hold on, I'm going to do what I've been meaning to do for months but was swamped with astro orders. I'll make a post on all AoP methods and link it once I'm done. Today!

For RTR's, exactly how HPS Maxine does them in the audio. Or alter it a bit if Demon's guide you. Or whisper if you're low on privacy. Just do them and find your groove.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
Hold on, I'm going to do what I've been meaning to do for months but was swamped with astro orders. I'll make a post on all AoP methods and link it once I'm done. Today!

Finally!

topic19118.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Hi Lydia :) I've a question.
As you said, Saturn is like a nuclear bomb when it comes to transits on natal, important planets (and 1st house etc). But in my life I've known people, who've never meditated, that have overcome a damn 1st house saturn transit, without a scratch. One of these was, and is, a relative under psychiatric drugs (so a factor, in this instance, that weakens the mind and the aura/soul, making the person more passive to the transit). Another one has overcame (still alive) a 1st house Saturn transit where Saturn hit his ruler (Pluto) and then the Moon, co ruler. Saturn is going to be retrograde on his bad placed (22 degrees) Moon (his mother has been hospitalized. 8th house intercepted contains Cancer, making the Moon co-ruler of the 8th. Is his mother going to die?). So damn Saturn is going retro on his 1st house, but he looks fine (even thought he strives for attention as he constantly screams, laughs very loud, to get someone to notice him -parasitic behaviour).
The main question are:
1) how come that some people don't really experience all the disaster Saturn is expected to do, when under very bad energies?
(Taking in consideration the example above, of the relative, who has a strong Aries emphasis. Could the Aries emphasis counter the transit?
For the second person. Strong soul? He makes jokes where the object is bible verses, behaves like a spiritual parasite. I don't think so.)
2) I am not sure, quite the opposite, but the guy could be jewish (You can't really tell jews by facial features in many cases, in Italy. It's more difficult here. Yes you can discover by feeling, but here people (some) are so judaized that you can't tell the difference between jews and christians) Question: how do jews undergo Saturn transits? From what I remember from HP Cobra (or Mageson) jews hacked the astral/material society absorbing the good Saturn-Jupiter qualities, leaving to us the bad. (Correct?)
So I wouldn't be surprised if they experience less shit.
Thanks, sorry for the essay lol

Lydia, thank you so much. I did almost all of the AoP's in your post and I feel great. My family even organized my room for me while I was gone (my point is that it is an improvement in my living situation and looks great)! Again, a big thanks to you, Lydia.

Ave Satanas! Happy Birthday, Adolf Hitler! Seig Heil!

This is actually a good point, Thunder. There are many people who seemingly do not get affected by bad Saturn transits.

However, as you said, this person is on psychiatric drugs. This person will never be able to contribute much to society, will never marry and have a family (unless he finds someone stupid enough to marry him with psychiatric issues), and so on. So how can saturn mess them up even more? Their life is already out of their control.

Saturn transiting the 1st does not bring death (unless other factors), but just generally a bad time. His life is already bad.

Also, these people live so low, with such low energy, that more Saturn energy won't do much more harm. The enemy wants cattle, these people are perfect cattle, already on low Saturn energy. It is very possible that there are curses set in place to deflect negative Saturn energy away from jews and to us, and anyone trying to get on a higher level (SS and non-SS who do yoga etc anyway) might be more susceptible to bad Saturn energy, until we rise even higher that it does not affect us as much.

Lydia wrote:
It is very possible that there are curses set in place to deflect negative Saturn energy away from jews and to us, and anyone trying to get on a higher level (SS and non-SS who do yoga etc anyway) might be more susceptible to bad Saturn energy, until we rise even higher that it does not affect us as much.

Yes, I think this aswell. But I feel also that a very big role is played by the general spiritual decay on the planet, meaning, the (spiritual) environment, (the fact that very few meditate and raise their own level).Then the Jews' curses and thoughtforms only intensify and coordinate/shape/direct this reality (which they created) as they want, I think.

Anyway I know a potard who had 3 motorbike accidents during 1 house Saturn transit. And now, with Saturn in 2, he has really heavy debts because of weed. Same for another person I know with sat. In 2

I asked if there was a difference between jews and gentiles (regarding 1st house saturn transit) because the above are two gentiles (who are good goys, unspiritual etc) and they have experienced troubles. The one i'm not sure of could be a djooz, because of what you mentioned (Sorry for the OT but, how do you feel a jewish soul? Could you describe it?)

Anyway, glad to see you around again :)

Return to JoyofSatan666