Board index JoyofSatan666 what the secret in breating ???

what the secret in breating ???

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:42 am

good morning my satanic brothers and sisters !! (its 9:36 for people who live in the west its night :D )

i really know the importnce of breathing exercises in strengthing the soul but i am really intrested of how is this actually happen ??? is this because it make the lunges bigger in order to make you take more air and more lifeforce ???.....but what i dicoverd is even when you do physical exercises you actually forced to breath correctly in order to make you move your muscles with weights to get bigger or in order to strenghing the heart muscle like with aerobic exercises like running as example......

so what do you think guys ???

studying these things and doing more scientific reseachs will Serves spiritual satanism.....

hail satan !!!!

يحيا ابليس !!!!

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:21 pm

http://www.dlshq.org/download/pranayama.htm

Also do a Google search of "pranayama science." There are several goof articles on there.
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm

I think it has to do with oxygen and how we use it as a fuel to release energy.
When we inhale throughout our entire lungs and hold it to absorb as much oxygen we can out of it. We then in turn have our blood cells use it to create a burst of energy in the form of bioelectricity. This is just a theory though.
Either that or perhaps with energy floating around everywhere, when you inhale in a certain way those energies get tapped into and absorbed.
Well regardless of its explanation, it works so fuck it right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Life is in the Breath"

Thoth
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:23 am

Zygisrko wrote:
I think it has to do with oxygen and how we use it as a fuel to release energy.
When we inhale throughout our entire lungs and hold it to absorb as much oxygen we can out of it. We then in turn have our blood cells use it to create a burst of energy in the form of bioelectricity. This is just a theory though.
Either that or perhaps with energy floating around everywhere, when you inhale in a certain way those energies get tapped into and absorbed.
Well regardless of its explanation, it works so fuck it right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Life is in the Breath"

Thoth

"life is in breath"

- thoth

"الحياة في النفس"

- تحوت

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 am

Breath has an intimate connection with your thoughts, energy and mind at the same time.

If your mental state changes your breathing will change as well. By changing your breathing you change your mind-energy-physical state. Just try to exhibit intense concentration and you will notice, that the breathing will automaticly stop. Breath suspension aids in developing intense laser-like concentration. This is called kumbhaka in Yoga.

Pranayama at a begining stage is about strenghtening the respiratory organs, increasing nerve energy and calming the mind along wiht numerous health benefits. After you gain greater control over your breath you can gradually develop kumbhaka. Along with kumbhaka you will develop a strong, calm and focused meditative mind, which is able to penetrate imto the deeper subtle layers of both the outer world and the soul.

This allows you learn how to handle prana, or the life force, which you can use for soul empowerment.

This is the traditional yoga perspective on pranayama (breathing exercises).

However -thanks to HPS Maxine and the Joy of Satan clergy there is an easier, simpler and faster way of experiencing subtle energies.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

In deep trance state you will be able to feel prana just by breathing.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

I apologize for that article, disregard it or at least read with a Satanic mindset. I didn't read fully through it, I skimmed and found a few things that sounded helpful and posted in a haste. Well, I'm reading it tonight and the author uses christian terms like "the lord" and one, creator god. I thought this was a Hindu author. I was trying to find this blog: https://formlessart.wordpress.com/tag/breathing/
I found it on my bookmarks in my phone.
It has been a bit since I have read through the entire blog, but I remember he had some interesting information on why and how pranayam works. It convinced me when I once thought breathing exercises were stupid. They're not. There is a science to it.
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:27 am

Savitar wrote:
Breath has an intimate connection with your thoughts, energy and mind at the same time.

If your mental state changes your breathing will change as well. By changing your breathing you change your mind-energy-physical state. Just try to exhibit intense concentration and you will notice, that the breathing will automaticly stop. Breath suspension aids in developing intense laser-like concentration. This is called kumbhaka in Yoga.

Pranayama at a begining stage is about strenghtening the respiratory organs, increasing nerve energy and calming the mind along wiht numerous health benefits. After you gain greater control over your breath you can gradually develop kumbhaka. Along with kumbhaka you will develop a strong, calm and focused meditative mind, which is able to penetrate imto the deeper subtle layers of both the outer world and the soul.

This allows you learn how to handle prana, or the life force, which you can use for soul empowerment.

This is the traditional yoga perspective on pranayama (breathing exercises).

However -thanks to HPS Maxine and the Joy of Satan clergy there is an easier, simpler and faster way of experiencing subtle energies.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

In deep trance state you will be able to feel prana just by breathing.

Thanks a lot....i also noticed that when i enter the deep trance my mind actually focus on inside my being my soul....insted of focusing on the outside....

Its like working out ....and lifting weights...i heared alot of trainers say that you shoul breath correctly if you wanna gain msucle mass...

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:29 am

Viktoria wrote:
I apologize for that article, disregard it or at least read with a Satanic mindset. I didn't read fully through it, I skimmed and found a few things that sounded helpful and posted in a haste. Well, I'm reading it tonight and the author uses christian terms like "the lord" and one, creator god. I thought this was a Hindu author. I was trying to find this blog: https://formlessart.wordpress.com/tag/breathing/
I found it on my bookmarks in my phone.
It has been a bit since I have read through the entire blog, but I remember he had some interesting information on why and how pranayam works. It convinced me when I once thought breathing exercises were stupid. They're not. There is a science to it.

Yaeah i saw somethings like indians could hear the sounds of the jewish god lol....but no problam i take what have a real benefit....

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Viktoria wrote:
http://www.dlshq.org/download/pranayama.htm

Also do a Google search of "pranayama science." There are several goof articles on there.

:lol: goof?

Return to JoyofSatan666