Board index JoyofSatan666 Stupidity

Stupidity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Stupidity is the most dangerous thing on earth. Stupidity is what destroys entire civilizations, and today we have the ability to look back and see the result of mass stupidity. It does not take a genius to realise something is wrong, and use the powerful tool available to most (the internet) to look for some answers.

And anyone who looks for answers long enough will find us sooner or later.

If you have access to the internet and you can read, there is no excuse for ignorance. Every person on earth knows and feels that something is very wrong. There are so few of us, and even then only a handful take this seriously. And why is everything messed up? Is it because the jews are mighty force? Bad luck? It's because of stupid people making stupid decisions.

Every single problem we have is because of stupid people. Obviously it's not just this, but stupidity was the catalyst for this disaster. Stupidity is the most dangerous thing on earth. Give a smart man a gun and you'll feel protected and safe. Give a stupid man a gun and your heart starts pounding.

And nothing scares me more than stupidity. I am genuinely nervous around stupid people. They are unpredictable and potentially dangerous.

I believe that in the future, assuming we have a future, the ignorant and the stupid will be seen and treated as second class citizens, kept far, far away from any power or say in any affairs of the nation or the race. When we look back at our past we will see stupidity as a grave crime. It'll be seen as a sin in our society, as stupidity has been the reason of all our misfortunes throughout history.

We have literally already reached the point where being just slightly intelligent is social taboo. How many of us have experienced being mocked and ridiculed by a group of imbecils for stating a fact or looking at things in a logical manner?

I remeber once in highschool I was called a retard because I said the stars on the U.S flag represent the states, while the group firmly believed they represented the "heroes who died in WWII". The fact that people THIS STUPID exist keeps me awake a night.

I am not the most intelligent person in the world and neither am I among the most intelligent people in the world. But I was a smart enough kid to very early on realise that school was a joke. I learned that I could get grades just as good as the kids who studied regularly just by pretending to be stupid and making the teachers pity me.

I never failed a year and went all the way to highschool without learning a thing, all with decent, above average grades. But luck runs out and I eventually got teachers who could see through my bullshit and took their jobs seriously. At this point I had firmly convinced myself that I was a complete idiot and I wouldn't even finish highschool.

But I studied, stopped skipping classes and actually made a bit of effort, and I passed with the best grades in my class to my own surprise. Unfortunately I finished highschool knowing about 20-30% of what I could know. Fortunately I found Satanism meanwhile and I have my life back on track.

The whole point is, certain things are made simpler and easier for stupid people. And people who aren't stupid, will see no reason to educate themselves, as there is this illusion that being stupid makes one's life easier. Because things are not easier for stupid people. Good grades does not equal success. Knowledge equals success.

This is an example. Stupidity is glorified and promoted in other ways such as idiot celebrities being handed lots of money and "success". But when you really look at these people you see they are complete retards who can't even make anything out of the wealth they have and many end up killing themselves in pathetic and laughable ways.

In conclusion, stupidity is a sin. Not because Satanism dictates that it is a sin, but because stupidity has almost destroyed mankind. And as a grave, civilization-destroying sin, stupidity CANNOT be accepted in any way, let alone promoted and glorified. I know a lot of people find stupidity funny, but it really isn't.

It's terrifying, and it's going to get us all killed.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 am

It's to the point where I've cut ties with many people, including relatives. They come to me for advice, I give them the best advice that will improve their lives greatly, and they don't do it. Or, they think my advice is whack because it's not what is given out by everyone else and they give me these looks like I'm weird.

Stupidity truly is the most dangerous thing.

And this actually reminds me of a saying:

"When you're dead, you don't know that you're dead. It's only painful for those around you.
It's the same as when you're stupid."
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:05 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Others' stupidity shows them the hard way that we "weirdos" are in the right place doing the right thing. Or they just keep being idiots - family members very ofter.

Return to JoyofSatan666