Board index JoyofSatan666 Spell for attracting....

Spell for attracting....

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi.. Soo umm...
I know it's Mercury and Venus retrograde now, but after it passes I'd like to do a spell for attracting the right kind of partner for me..

An SS brother suggested this affirmation, but he wasn't sure: In a positive and healthy manner I'm attracting the right romantic/sexual partner for me?

So umm.. I was wondering, does anybody have any idea how I could attract the right partner for me that would be: Romantic, do sexual stuff with me, love me, etc. Etc.
What could be the right affirmation?
For how long should I keep that affirmation going with my orgasm energy powering it up? 40-90 days?

I have never done this kind of thing before at all and I wanted to ask SS people who know more and better then me.

Thank you to all!!!

HAIL SATAN!
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:01 pm

ForeverFlaming wrote:
Hi.. Soo umm...
I know it's Mercury and Venus retrograde now, but after it passes I'd like to do a spell for attracting the right kind of partner for me..

An SS brother suggested this affirmation, but he wasn't sure: In a positive and healthy manner I'm attracting the right romantic/sexual partner for me?

I hope you don't mind me butting-in (but this might help you, as well) - but would ForeverFlaming's affirmation be good enough? Just to affirm "the right" or "best" or "correct" or "[whatever]" partner? You wouldn't need to specify each and every detail, would you? Because the best/perfect/correct partner would be the best/perfect/correct partner in every way. Oh, adding "in every positive way for me" should also be added, I think. Hopefully, that would include you being the best/perfect/correct partner for them - "with myself being the perfect partner for them". Oops. Over-thinking.

Again - sorry, but you reminded me. Over-thinking boggs down the workings...
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:59 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:
Hi.. Soo umm...

I hope you don't mind me butting-in (but this might help you, as well) - but would ForeverFlaming's affirmation be good enough? Just to affirm "the right" or "best" or "correct" or "[whatever]" partner? You wouldn't need to specify each and every detail, would you? Because the best/perfect/correct partner would be the best/perfect/correct partner in every way. Oh, adding "in every positive way for me" should also be added, I think. Hopefully, that would include you being the best/perfect/correct partner for them - "with myself being the perfect partner for them". Oops. Over-thinking.

Again - sorry, but you reminded me. Over-thinking boggs down the workings...

Not to be rude... But I understood nothing of what you tried to tell me........
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

I was asking.

Is "I am attracting the perfect partner" (positively, etc.) good enough, or is it also needed to add all the factors and details? If you affirm for the best partner, then the factors/details wouldn't need to be specified in the affirmation. i.e. "...who enjoys the same films and music as I; likes going out and doing this; enjoys that; has interests in this; accepts my ideosyncracies in that; doesn't mind me wanting to do this in this way or that way..." Should the affirmation also include you being the perfect partner for them, as well, or would that be a given?

Before, I was told too many things confuse the energies - and it's prudent to be specific and to-the-point; I might over-think that and specify too much...so is "the perfect partner for me in a positive way [etc.]" good enough?

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 am

FancyMancy wrote:
I was asking.

Is "I am attracting the perfect partner" (positively, etc.) good enough, or is it also needed to add all the factors and details? If you affirm for the best partner, then the factors/details wouldn't need to be specified in the affirmation. i.e. "...who enjoys the same films and music as I; likes going out and doing this; enjoys that; has interests in this; accepts my ideosyncracies in that; doesn't mind me wanting to do this in this way or that way..." Should the affirmation also include you being the perfect partner for them, as well, or would that be a given?

Before, I was told too many things confuse the energies - and it's prudent to be specific and to-the-point; I might over-think that and specify too much...so is "the perfect partner for me in a positive way [etc.]" good enough?

Oh I see.

Well, I don't think that so. Any details are needed, but I still wonder about the perfect part.
I mean, you'll attract the perfect partner let's say, but what's next? What if they are TOO perfect for you?
The same goes for the best.
I'm just thinking, I could be wrong on that tho.

If you attract a partner for yourself, it is not needed to say you'll be perfect/best/etc for hem, because you are attracting a partner for yourself only.

Yeah, that's true, too much words confuse the energies.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 am

I love how FancyMancy writes so detailed and intricately that many people just get lost :lol:

"In a positive and healthy manner I am attracting the most suitable partner for me in every way, into my life, permanently"

"In a positive and healthy manner, I am being united with my perfect mate, permanently"

Just some ideas, do which feels best for you.

I know a fellow SS who did a Venus square, and it took exactly one year for it to manifest. Another did a working with foundation/energy/affirmation (no vibrations) and it manifested in one month (but relationship wasn't the best and only lasted 1/2 year).

It all depends on transits too.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:08 am

Lydia wrote:
I love how FancyMancy writes so detailed and intricately that many people just get lost :lol:

"In a positive and healthy manner I am attracting the most suitable partner for me in every way, into my life, permanently"

"In a positive and healthy manner, I am being united with my perfect mate, permanently"

I know a fellow SS who did a Venus square, and it took exactly one year for it to manifest. Another did a working with foundation/energy/affirmation (no vibrations) and it manifested in one month (but relationship wasn't the best and only lasted 1/2 year).

Thank you Lydia!!!
You always know what to say OwO

And yes... This isn't the first time I got confused by Fancy xD

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Note HPS Maxine's latest protection affirmation. It's quite detailed because we want the energy to work properly in the way we mean it. "In every way" leaves the energy to "choose" on it's on. Someone's energy may not be enough - and I think magic on others is not for this - to "shape" the person into your ideal partner but if you specify your needs clearly it may come into accordance. "Good in every way" how? The partner can be good at poetry, computing, fixing your car or whatever, and maybe even good at sex but he/she might not be very fond in having sex as often as you like or he/she is too sexualy active for you. I don't see the problem in the standard affirmation, but it's fine to add more details to the "good in every way" thing, if your instincts tell you so.

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 am

Lydia wrote:

Btw, I forgot to add that, is it okay if I say: "In a positive and healthy manner, my orgasm energy is attracting the most suitable partner for me in every way I to my life, permanantly."

Or: "In a positive and healthy manner, my orgasm energy is uniting me with my perfect mate, permanantly"

I used your affirmations and added "my orgasm energy", because I intend to use my sexual energy for attracting my partner.
What do you think Lydia?

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 am

Egon wrote:
Note HPS Maxine's latest protection affirmation. It's quite detailed because we want the energy to work properly in the way we mean it. "In every way" leaves the energy to "choose" on it's on. Someone's energy may not be enough - and I think magic on others is not for this - to "shape" the person into your ideal partner but if you specify your needs clearly it may come into accordance. "Good in every way" how? The partner can be good at poetry, computing, fixing your car or whatever, and maybe even good at sex but he/she might not be very fond in having sex as often as you like or he/she is too sexualy active for you. I don't see the problem in the standard affirmation, but it's fine to add more details to the "good in every way" thing, if your instincts tell you so.

Oh, I never even realized that, Hank you brother!!!

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 am
what happened with the skype guy?

that guy couldn't even get on skype xd
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Fad1999 wrote:

Hmmmm.... Who are you talking about? O.o

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 pm

ForeverFlaming wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
I was asking.

Oh I see.

Well, I don't think that so. Any details are needed, but I still wonder about the perfect part.
I mean, you'll attract the perfect partner let's say, but what's next? What if they are TOO perfect for you?
The same goes for the best.
I'm just thinking, I could be wrong on that tho.

If you attract a partner for yourself, it is not needed to say you'll be perfect/best/etc for hem, because you are attracting a partner for yourself only.

Yeah, that's true, too much words confuse the energies.

I didn't mean to turn your thread into a guessing thread. My apologies.

As for "perfect" and "best" - IMO, there are different perfects and bests, depending on different things. It can also be arbitrary/whimsical/subjective.

Lydia wrote:

Oy vey. :cry: Lol. At least it got a laugh out of it!

Excellent. Lydia for...erm...who did I say was President/PM last time? What post do you want, Lydia? Whatever it may be - Lydia for that! xD

I still love you, johnson_akemi!

ForeverFlaming wrote:
And yes... This isn't the first time I got confused by Fancy xD

stares at you blankly; blinks
Do you want to go out for a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate? :P

Egon wrote:

OK... Now that you've said that, I'll ask this (CLEARLY! (?) PMSL) -

Instead of saying, "I am attracting a partner for me who is

and has

and enjoys doing

with me

and...and...and..."

which would (might?) bog-down the energies...might the following be a better idea? -

You have your own Black Book (or maybe more than one Black Book which are used for different things). In the Black Book, you detail the general or specific things you want in a partner, then use an affirmation in which you state "in accordance with" the Black Book...

In your own personal Affirmations and Workings Black Book (for example)
  1. [cool and funky title]
  2. [mini-story or profile of the most excellent partner that is wanted]
  3. [details of the babe]
  4. [etc.]
  5. [etc.]
  6. [etc.]

and say,

"...in full accordance with the descriptions in my [cool and funky title] story, I am attracting a partner..." Yes? No?

For example,

1. My Wanted [Sexual/Companion/Whatever] Partner
    This details a partner I wish to be in love/lust/companionship/whatever with.
  2. [S/he] is a fun-loving, silly, and playful blonde-haired, blue-eyed [guy/girl] open to new experiences and is always willing!
  3. S/he is a hard worker and never slackens; s/he is very dilligent and systematic in [his/her] goals and stops at nothing to achieve them. S/he challenges me to push mself harder, safely, and try and be better than [him/her] in every way I can. S/he...
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...

"...in a safe and positive way for me, I am attracting a partner who is in full accordance with my My Wanted Sexual/Companion/Whatever] Partner, on page 10 of my Affirmations and Workings Black Book..."

Would that work?!?!

You've detailed it on paper, in your protected (and empowered?) specific Black Book (or perhaps the same Black Book, if you have ones which you use for different things), which is/are wrapped in silk and kept in a safe draw (for example), and because you have done it in there, you can use a shorter affirmation and repeat it a power-number of times, with whichever Rune/s you want to use, yes? Another working for something else could be, "As per article 15 on page 23 of my Affirmations and Workings Black Book, [such-and-such]..."

The jew has empowered a bible and koran with dirty energy, so I think it would be a great thing to do ourselves. As such, whn leaving anti-tracts around, it might be very wise to empower them for a while before leaving them in areas.

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm

@Fancy: Wow, now THAT I understood xD
And yes, I'd like some tea please!! XDDD

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Personally, I think there's no need to add stuff to either Lydia's or the original affirmation.

Affirmations must be short and to-the-point. Otherwise, energy spread to thin for the working to have any effect at all. If someone were to describe the perfect partner, it would take at least two A4 pages and that would be counterproductive in an affirmation. For me, it would take a book series, because I'm literary-minded.

It is more efficient to keep Lydia's affirmation and VISUALISE the most suitable/perfect partner in your mind, adding feelings, emotion and everything while you state your affirmation.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:29 am

Forever Flaming, I am going to give you the best advice you will ever get, and I should've given you this months ago. This is out of love from one SS to another:

Figure things out for yourself.

You have written how many posts and emails to others, relying on them for advice. And then they give advice, only for you to reply again with more questions about every single detail.

This will get you nowhere in life or in spirituality. This will keep you bound to relying on others.

When I was new, I didn't even join the groups. I read the JoS, used logic and intuition, probably received guidance from our Gods, and figured things out.

If I, and others, answer all of your questions, we would be keeping you in a wheelchair. But we want you to run that marathon on your own. You need to be able to trust yourself and rely on yourself. After all, what if the internet goes down? What would you do?

So I'm advising you to spend a few months away from the forums/groups (except to check Rtr schedules) and focus on meditating and building your intuition. Learn how to be independant and self-reliant. Come back a stronger, more self-knowledgeable Sister in Satan :)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 am

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 am
on Lydia's note, maybe you should also do some of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvHYWD29ZNY

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 am

Lydia wrote:
Forever Flaming, I am going to give you the best advice you will ever get, and I should've given you this months ago. This is out of love from one SS to another:

Figure things out for yourself.

You have written how many posts and emails to others, relying on them for advice. And then they give advice, only for you to reply again with more questions about every single detail.

This will get you nowhere in life or in spirituality. This will keep you bound to relying on others.

When I was new, I didn't even join the groups. I read the JoS, used logic and intuition, probably received guidance from our Gods, and figured things out.

If I, and others, answer all of your questions, we would be keeping you in a wheelchair. But we want you to run that marathon on your own. You need to be able to trust yourself and rely on yourself. After all, what if the internet goes down? What would you do?

So I'm advising you to spend a few months away from the forums/groups (except to check Rtr schedules) and focus on meditating and building your intuition. Learn how to be independant and self-reliant. Come back a stronger, more self-knowledgeable Sister in Satan :)

Thanks Lydia.
I do agree that I need to work on myself more and figure things out, but sometimes I'm just lost and I need some guidance.
This is like a forest, there's a person who knows the right path, he knows right is the right path, but if you don't ask him, you'll go left straight to a bear no will eat you....
So yeah.

But I do try to figure things for myself too! I really do!
Before posting this topic, I was trying to figure out what affirmation would be perfect, but it seemed to need more, then I asked an SS Brother, he gave me the affirmation above, but then I decided to ask here, so here I am.

But thank you Lydia,I'll try your advice I guess..

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:37 am
what happened to this guy

post92700.html#p92700

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Fad1999 wrote:

Tried to show him the fact that his friend is a jew, but he refused to believe me, and other things and then he blocked me lol

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:59 am
what a retard

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:46 am

Fad1999 wrote:
what a retard

Lol. It's his loss. He'll find out the more he advances

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:28 pm
ForeverFlaming wrote:

advances what? his own stupidity? xD

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Fad1999 wrote:
ForeverFlaming wrote:

advances what? his own stupidity? xD

Admit it, everyone is stupid while they're new. Give him time and he will see the truth.

Return to JoyofSatan666