Board index JoyofSatan666 Energy Ripping from groups of people

Energy Ripping from groups of people

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm

I have been looking and reading lately about energy ripping from individuals, but so far has mostly dealt with black magivk and draining these people. While this is perfectly good and well I have beam wondering about ripping energy from people around you, not just one person, and not necessarily to harm them as much as to breathe in their good traits and energies.

So I wanted to ask if any fellow brothers or sisters have attempted this and/or resulting effects and suggestions. I do rip energy from the sum, nature (trees etc, never tried bugs or animals though) and thunderstorms with good results, but not always outside and mostly inside with different people at my place of work nearly all day (except for nice long drives, got to love waxing morning rune vibrating and sun ripping on way home lol, if only I could RTR while driving)

Sorry to get off topic, but is there any danger of soaking up negative diseases or energy from others with this, could repeated affirmations "positive energies in a positive manner" be effective at avoiding this? I just thought of this opportunity and thought I'd get advice if its even worth chancing it or not. Of this is is a good way to quickly amp up energy

I know you all are very busy so I patiently wait to hear from you

Hail Satan and let's send off some more of those RTR missiles!!!!!! BOOM

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:30 pm

This is pointless if not for use in destroying an enemy. It's just being a parasite.
If you want the traits you see in others, work for them with magick or whatever is required. You can take in energy from other sources such as the Sun, as you said.

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Well then, fair enough. Thanks

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 pm

The energy ripping technique in the Satanic Witchcraft JOS ebook states that it is best to also clean the aura and chakras with white/gold light, in order to transform the stolen energy into personal benefit.

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm
bitch anything is pointless if you have 0 spiritual energy

go get that spiritual energy flowing before doing your mumbo jumbo
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Haha Fad1999, true. And points taken, thanks friends!

Post Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 pm

I advise against psychic vampirism if you're going to take the energies into yourself for numerous reasons. First of all, although people won't realise you are ripping energy off them, there IS a subconscious reaction. People who you drain will become more aggresive towards you and this is especially detrimental if you do it to people with who you interact with on a daily basis.

Secondly, most people do not have any "good" energy anyways. If you take their energies into yourself without cleaning them and "converting" them to positive energies, you're pretty much just taking pollution into yourself. And if you are advanced enough to rapidly and effectively convert negative energies to positive energies, then you are capable of other much better, safer and quicker methods of generating energy.

Finally, you will notice that your charisma drops massively. Even people who you have never drained or even spoken to before will instinctively be repulsed by you. This is mostly because you are going to be very polluted as a result of draining polluted people.

I have done this in the past, and experimented with it for a while, and my personal experience tells me that this is a complete waste of time. Energy ripping should be done to weaken a person, and is especially useful if done before cursing someone. But as a source of energy, it's a waste of time.

The average person does not have any positivity which you can take into yourself. The average person is rotten and polluted to the core. One of the main reasons you should clean your aura often is to get their polluted energies off of you. When you drain them you are just taking that pollution into yourself willingly.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 am

You are just being parassitic here, instead of doing power meditation you just steal energy from people, that is jewy, I would suggest doing that for black magick rituals but not for replenishing your energy, I find that disgusting, this is Satanism not new age.
Namasatan

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:53 am

I got the point a long time ago, as I said. stupid idea on my part, I understand and learned not to do this. Now I'm just getting offended. Dont appreciate the terms "jewy," "parasitic," or "disfusting" in this context, referring to me or my idea. I had no intention to disgust anyone with my human error in thinking. I do power meditations/RTR/energy ripping from the sun ... no need to insult me. I Dont energy rip from people, and I won't. I appreciate the replies, but I feel worse than before I asked.. And Dahaarkan, thank you for reply, that made sense to me, and I'm glad to know I'm not a complete moron and that, silly as it may be, that I wasn't the only person to think of this.

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 am

For what its worth, looking back at my post I realize I could have worded it better ... I meant I am inside most days at work and not able to rip energy from the sun or do my power meditations as I normally do, and this seems like a waste of useful time and depriving myself of daylight and energy. I did not mean I rip energy from people or that I am looking tosteal other peoples energy witbout meditating. Sorry for confusion I may have caused.

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 pm

You will find that people here tend to speak their minds without sugar coating things. You shouldn't allow yourself to be offended so easily.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with thinking outside of the box, and experimenting and learning new things on your own is important. I had a similar response when I asked about this a long while ago and did it anyways. I consider that was a valuable experience and I learned stuff I wouldn't know if I hadn't tried it, despite being told not to.

Several people here have told me that I think or act like a jew numerous times. You get used to it :P
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 pm

FlameFocus666 wrote:
I got the point a long time ago, as I said. stupid idea on my part, I understand and learned not to do this. Now I'm just getting offended. Dont appreciate the terms "jewy," "parasitic," or "disfusting" in this context, referring to me or my idea. I had no intention to disgust anyone with my human error in thinking. I do power meditations/RTR/energy ripping from the sun ... no need to insult me. I Dont energy rip from people, and I won't. I appreciate the replies, but I feel worse than before I asked.. And Dahaarkan, thank you for reply, that made sense to me, and I'm glad to know I'm not a complete moron and that, silly as it may be, that I wasn't the only person to think of this.

Satan stands for individuality. If you want to do X, then do X - and especially so if it pisses other people off, be them SS or not; we are no obligated to get on with every SS. Well, you don't have to do X to piss anyone off, if that's not like you to do that. I'm just saying do it if you want to (but you said you won't, but still - if you want to).

FlameFocus666 wrote:
For what its worth, looking back at my post I realize I could have worded it better ... I meant I am inside most days at work and not able to rip energy from the sun or do my power meditations as I normally do, and this seems like a waste of useful time and depriving myself of daylight and energy. I did not mean I rip energy from people or that I am looking tosteal other peoples energy witbout meditating. Sorry for confusion I may have caused.

You don't have to be in the sun to absorb its energy. Visualisation is also helpful. Some have tried absorbing energy of particular fixed stars with different results. How far away are those fixed stars?! I doubt they bought a telescope and looked at it to 'be in its light' when absorbing it!

Similarly to sending energy to Satan/the Gods, you can't see them with your physical eyes but you visualise the energy ball arriving to them; visualise the sun's energy/people's energy/electricity's energy/whatever's energy being absorbed into you - as long as it is not grey energy and as long as it is beneficial, of course - in your favourate/most useful way which works for you. e.g. while being bored to tears in front of the computer (or whatever you do), visualise the sun's energy being absorbed into you or your soul or aura - but don't be distracted from work, of course.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Satan stands for individuality. If you want to do X, then do X - and especially so if it pisses other people off, be them SS or not; we are no obligated to get on with every SS. Well, you don't have to do X to piss anyone off, if that's not like you to do that. I'm just saying do it if you want to (but you said you won't, but still - if you want to).

I see what you're saying, and I appreciate that very much. I didn't think of it that way (another good thing about individuality I suppose haha). Although, if I asked for opinions I should not overreact when people give them. Open-mindedness ftw. My bad guys. Miscommunication or not (Mercury retrograde may have gotten me again)

FancyMancy wrote:
You don't have to be in the sun to absorb its energy. Visualisation is also helpful. Some have tried absorbing energy of particular fixed stars with different results. How far away are those fixed stars?! I doubt they bought a telescope and looked at it to 'be in its light' when absorbing it!

Similarly to sending energy to Satan/the Gods, you can't see them with your physical eyes but you visualise the energy ball arriving to them; visualise the sun's energy/people's energy/electricity's energy/whatever's energy being absorbed into you - as long as it is not grey energy and as long as it is beneficial, of course - in your favourate/most useful way which works for you. e.g. while being bored to tears in front of the computer (or whatever you do), visualise the sun's energy being absorbed into you or your soul or aura - but don't be distracted from work, of course.

There you go again, getting me thinking outside the box! I will try this for sure, instead of drawing in "stuff resistance" from the walls at work walls. I've wondered about the stars and their energies, so this is great. "but don't be distracted from work, of course" but that takes half the fun away! Jk

And Aquarius, I have been using your suggestion from another post using Ansuz and it is working wonders BTW. Thank you

Hail Satan

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 am

FlameFocus666 wrote:
I wasnt insulting you, those are my opinions on feeding on others, if you do this then you know my opinion on you :)
Namasatan

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 am

*scuff resistance from painted walls at work (cracked screen)

True ... being thin skinned isn't a very good thing I'm finding in life lol. I do appreciate the honesty, not used to that

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 am

FlameFocus666 wrote:
I see what you're saying, and I appreciate that very much. I didn't think of it that way (another good thing about individuality I suppose haha). Although, if I asked for opinions I should not overreact when people give them. Open-mindedness ftw. My bad guys. Miscommunication or not (Mercury retrograde may have gotten me again)

Not to get off-topic, but in my difficulty in understanding Astrology, despite the help, I can't be certain but I am believing more and more that I must have a crappy Mercury retrograde in my communication abilities some-fricking-where! :'( Lol.

There you go again, getting me thinking outside the box!

Again? Wow, cool. That inspired a bit of confidence in me, so cool that I helped (I hope), and thanks!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666