Board index JoyofSatan666 Islam is 10× times worse then christianity

Islam is 10× times worse then christianity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I didnt say this from nothing.....

I was a muslim before i knew satan...and i will help father satand and serve him as much as i can be exposing this jewish program may the gentiles wake up...so here what i would talk about :-

1- how islam came in power and the crimes of the early muslims against gentiles

2- the thoughform "prophet mohammed" life in general

3- prophet mohammed relationships with the jews in madeena city

4- prophet mohammed relationships with the gentiles in macca and other tribes and cities in the arab Peninsula and how he led a lot of wars against them...

5- adult brestfeeding some other nasty things in islam !!!!!!

6- how islam Distorted the image of gentiles in general and promote lies like how the gentiles in macca killed thier daughters and were Primitive and how islam turn them from dark to light (using wars lol)

7- islam also hate sexuality even if it was under marriage....islam learns and teach that any type of sexualiy and nudity is shame and taboo...

Very soon my brothers very soon i will post all these things with resurces also....

hail satan !

يحيا ابليس !

ahmedjaber wrote:
I didnt say this from nothing.....

I was a muslim before i knew satan...and i will help father satan and serve him as much as i can in exposing this jewish program may the gentiles wake up...so here what i would talk about :-

1- how islam came in power and the crimes of the early muslims against gentiles

2- the thoughform "prophet mohammed"s life in general

3- prophet mohammed relationships with the jews in madeena city

4- prophet mohammed relationships with the gentiles in macca and other tribes and cities in the arab Peninsula and how he led a lot of wars against them...

5- adult brestfeeding and some other nasty things in islam !!!!!!

6- how islam Distorted the image of gentiles in general and promote lies like how the gentiles in macca killed thier daughters and were Primitive and how islam turn them from dark to light (using wars lol)

7- islam also hate sexuality even if it was under marriage....islam learns and teach that any type of sexualiy and nudity is shame and taboo...

Very soon my brothers very soon i will post all these things with resurces also....

hail satan !

يحيا ابليس !

Islam is not 10x worse than christianity, as xianity programmed people to pray for their own destruction, praise and honor the weak over the strong, and so on.

Without xianity, muslims would never have breached the European and American boarders. They let in the muslims, because they were fine with being culturally, spiritually, and physically destroyed. They had no common sense, as xianity is against logic.

Yes islam is awful. But it only survived and flourished because of xianity. Both programs are helping judaism, from different sides.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
Islam is not 10x worse than christianity, as xianity programmed people to pray for their own destruction, praise and honor the weak over the strong, and so on.

Without xianity, muslims would never have breached the European and American boarders. They let in the muslims, because they were fine with being culturally, spiritually, and physically destroyed. They had no common sense, as xianity is against logic.

Yes islam is awful. But it only survived and flourished because of xianity. Both programs are helping judaism, from different sides.

thanks for comment ladia :D

Lydia wrote:

islam have fake oppsition against the jews and this is what make israel exist today in the middle east without real support for resistince from arab countries....expet hezbollah and syria and the former socilist libyan regimen of ghaddafi and the former socilist iraqi leader saddam hussain ....and iran a little bit......but other middle east countires have people in the control of islam ...

thats why the arab socilists are hated by most people here.....because islamic Sheikhs
incitement people against them.....

why jews hate middle east and afrieca that much ???

Lydia wrote:

Islam is way more powerful than xtianity, even at an astral level

muslims are forced to pray 5 times a day, every single day till the day they die, they also have to do 'hajj' and 'omra' which are mandatory if you want to go to 'heaven'

xtianity doesnt compare to islam, islam is just pure brutality on both physical and astral, xtianity is alot softer
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Fad1999 wrote:
Lydia wrote:

muslims are forced to pray 5 times a day, every single day till the day they die, they also have to do 'hajj' and 'omra' which are mandatory if you want to go to 'heaven'

xtianity doesnt compare to islam, islam is just pure brutality on both physical and astral, xtianity is alot softer

When i did the first ritual to enter spiritual satanism.....i got attacked astrually many times by seeing greys....

Both are bad but islam have a system of socity and govrenment that may kill you if you did somthing against their social order .....let me give you an example....if you date a girl and have sex with her in some islamic contries and people knew ......they have the ability and the law stand with them to kill both of you.....

Unlike commonism.....islam have a powerfull system of both govrenmenr and the people themselves....but if you did thing against the communist law the govrenmenr will kill you not the people....

This is mean islam is worse then christianity and communism and wesren people may dont understand what i mean because most of them came from christian background...

Fad1999 wrote:
Lydia wrote:

I also think that muslims Sheikhs (Muslim clerics) have astrual connection with the enemy aliens .....and what make me really sure is how they react to the arab spring revloutions...and how they push lies against ghaddafi and bashar and even before arabic spring....like how they said that saddam is not muslim

انا اعتقد ايضا ان الشيوخ لديهم اتصال مباشر روحي مع الكائنات الفضائية المعادية للبشرية...والذي جعلني اتأكد اكثر هو ردة فعلهم عندما حصلت ثورات الربيع العربي في سوريا وليبيا وكيف كانوا يلقون بالاكاذيب على معمر القذافي وبشار الاسد ويصفونهم بانهم كفار واعداء الاسلام وحتى قبل حصول الربيع العربي... هل تذكر عندما قال الشيخ ابن باز ان صدام حسين كافر ؟ ؟؟؟

I might not have said this before but it was an opinion and realisation I had. The jew controls both christianity and islam, as we know. christianity is the "good copper" and islam is the "bad copper". Of course, there are exceptions with the contradiction that "it is better for a man to marry than burn with passion" [1 corinthians 7:9] which causes priests to rape children because they're "not allowed" to be married in some sects; but that was the point, and islam still does that against children and anything that moves (except for men because that would be ghey), but worse. In that sense, xianity might be the less-bad copper, and jizzlam the bad copper.

"Britain and North America are xian countries", so "god" will "return" and "save us" from the evil that is jizzlam. Then the reference of history, that got rid of the islam invasions before, will be remembered, and praises to "god" will break down the Mexican, israel, and vatican (also jericho) walls, and "god" will be praised for "saving us" "again", to pacify and subdue us further.

Well. You know. Satan is stronger, so maybe not!

I suppose it depends which angle you look at things from. Is someone going out to destroy people for thinking different thoughts than them the baddest baddy, or is the passive masochist the baddest baddy for not fighting back actively to defend themselves and their respective people?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

(I'll give you a clue - look at my first sentence. The jew controls both, so neither are worse; they're both the same!)
Again - that's just my opinion. Blah, blah, blah.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

these 'sheikhs' have no idea what they're doing, theyre just an advanced version of your regular muzzie

they no spiritual knowledge and no spiritual connections

and the ones at the top that do are jewish
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Fad1999 wrote:
these 'sheikhs' have no idea what they're doing, theyre just an advanced version of your regular muzzie

The royal family in my islamic country are jewish....and i think the top sheikhs are jewish aswell.....

The royal family in my country are chosen by the jews to roual this land because this land i live in have a very importent thing that give energy to the jews dirctly....

The jews chose a royal family for this land and for the near lands because it very importent for thier "jewtricx"

FancyMancy wrote:
I might not have said this before but it was an opinion and realisation I had. The jew controls both christianity and islam, as we know. christianity is the "good copper" and islam is the "bad copper". Of course, there are exceptions with the contradiction that "it is better for a man to marry than burn with passion" [1 corinthians 7:9] which causes priests to rape children because they're "not allowed" to be married in some sects; but that was the point, and islam still does that against children and anything that moves (except for men because that would be ghey), but worse. In that sense, xianity might be the less-bad copper, and jizzlam the bad copper.

"Britain and North America are xian countries", so "god" will "return" and "save us" from the evil that is jizzlam. Then the reference of history, that got rid of the islam invasions before, will be remembered, and praises to "god" will break down the Mexican, israel, and vatican (also jericho) walls, and "god" will be praised for "saving us" "again", to pacify and subdue us further.

Well. You know. Satan is stronger, so maybe not!

I suppose it depends which angle you look at things from. Is someone going out to destroy people for thinking different thoughts than them the baddest baddy, or is the passive masochist the baddest baddy for not fighting back actively to defend themselves and their respective people?

Islam is pushing its people to focus on the sacral chakra alone...this will lead to many problams one of these problams is rape....

Islam teaching things like when you have sex drive you should fast or marry.....so its like telling people to put thier sexual energy in fasting and this will increase male energies of the soul since many bodybuilders know that fasting increase testosterone and androgen sensivity and make it very hard to a 30 years old man to not repe a girl....or putting thier sexual energy in marriage by having kids and Responsibilities to put thier energy in......

So islam give the people two ways to put thier sexual energy in ......anything alse is not allowed :-

1- fasting

2- marraige

Islam hate sexuality and nudity and in my countray they called the sexual activities and nudity a "shame"

I discoverd mastrubation from a very young age ..i was 5!!!!....and i beliave that having orgasms from an early age will open some places in the mind....i am smarter them most people at my age...

Mastrubation is one of the best pleassurble things that a human being could do...

Fad1999 wrote:

I think reprilians came to them in thier dream in the shape of muhammad and tell them to tell lies and bullshits against bashar al-assad......islamic religius guys are the most people that are naturally very close to reprilians....because reptilians love people who are folowing thier teatchings...like beard growth and hating sexuality and pray daily .....

Me my self when i was a muslim i saw many of the enemy nordic aliens and grey aliens that called "angels" in my dreams....and they were actually weird....they didnt seem friendly...they seem like they just wanna sacre me and enjoy scaring me....

Return to JoyofSatan666