Board index JoyofSatan666 Blood Sacrifices - Who Does Them?

Blood Sacrifices - Who Does Them?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

The hoax that "Satanists" are doing crimes and all the rest of the deplorable filth is a very intelligent one.

The jews, confronted with the harsh reality of being caught for their doings, including animal and human sacrifice (This is done in Purim) have had to come up with some hoax, and some scapegoat group to shift blame upon.

It's a well known fact the "Satanic Panic" of the 80's and 90's was largely a hoax. But anything will suffice if it is for jews to take the heat on themselves.

We can safely say at this point, that the Jewish Atheistic, Carnal and Morbid ((("Satanism"))) was basically a creation to safeguard and protect the jews and all their doings. A nice scapegoat. Not only these crimes were done by the jews, they were also pinned on their "Pagan" enemies too. Perfect misdirection.

Instead of the jews paying, their enemy cultures since times immemorial got the blame for things they never did or even espoused.

The only Real Satanism, which is Spiritual Satanism, looks down on these jewish, dumb and morbid methods. We denounce and are directly opposed to these psychopathic monstrosities that do these things.

From the imagery to the content, to the judeo-kabbalistic teachings in (((Satanism))) down to the occult in general, we just have one thing: Jewish Racial teachings.

It is well known that those who pushed this as ((("Satanism"))) or within any other faith, were more than likely, Jews themselves Racially. Just practicing their ancient tenets under a different name, of course. Then we have their demented idiots who believe and go do these things like stupid Goyim (animals in Hebrew).

All their supposed "Satanic", "Freemason" and other types of texts, do all pray to his "Magnificence" Jesus, Rabbi Yeshua, or "His Father in Heaven", Jehova/JHVH. It's well known the God of the Freemasons is basically Jesus. But few people do any studying.

The jews of course profit from this. They don't pay any of their crimes over centuries (except of hundreds of expulsions and pogroms etc) and they keep doing their horrendous crimes, while other socket groups get the 'blame'.

However, Jews, Muslim, and Christians do engage in Blood Rituals all the time. In the very Truth of the matter, the blood sacrifice Rituals began with Jews. In Ancient Pagan tradition, Blood Sacrifice was the sacrifice of one's bioelectricity, CHI/Vril, or at best, a few drops of their OWN blood, in a symbolic manner. All of that went down the drain with ignorance, and jews in order to cover their crimes, created endless lies in the last century about their well-known practice.

Some people name the Rabbi, Aleister Crowley. Crowley lived his life aspiring to become a Rabbi. He indeed knew the hebrew "spiritual" and "blood" galore better than some Rabbis even. He was known as the "Beast" and one needs to open his dumbass books in order to see in plain that he was all about blood Sacrifice. He himself was nothing but a nutcase, so he plainly did write these for attention whoring pretty much. Long story short, many fucktarded people followed suit.

Crowley himself admits, it's ((("GOD"))) that won him over...Not Satan. Should testify enough as to what is there to follow...

Let's not forget in the temples of Kali in India nowadays, the spiritual laymen and stupid people still sacrifice animals. On the behalf of Hindus, this is more like spiritual corruption. That should testify, however, on where spiritual ignorance can lead.

On the behalf of others, you cannot state the same...

What the media will not tell anyone, is the Eid Hada and of course, the Jewish Sacrifice of Children. All documented in the Torah.

Christians, every Sunday, go to actually drink the Flesh and Blood of their 'human god', which is actually none else than Jesus Christ. This is a literal emulation of the jewish ritual, where they drink the actual blood and flesh of humans. But who cares, right? The early Christians of course, it's speculated actually ate humans too. Cannibalism.

Why do you even have to fucking eat the FLESH AND BLOOD in the EUCHARIST? That nonsense doesn't even make sense. Until you look at Judaism and the general 'requirements' of the Abrahamic religions.

John 6:55-58

Rabbi Yeshua speaks to his congregation/disciples:

55 For My flesh is real food, and My blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him.
57 Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your fathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever.”

The "Good" Muslims of love "Allah" (Note Kabballah - KAB-ALLAH of the Jews) are actually, every year, sacrificing hundreds of thousands of living beings in a ritualistic manner. This is called "Eid Hadda". Of course, the energy goes to aliens, and their thoughtform. This is a normal Muslim, highest of importance, celebration.

THESE WILL BE THE STREETS OF EUROPE SOON TOO, IF RETARDS DON'T WAKE UP.

Then the jews, at least from what can be shown, they do have specific methods of ritualistically torturing and killing animals in the most inhumane way. This is called Kosher Slaughter.

The tortured animal has to be hanged up from the foot, and bled until they get every last bit of their blood out. This is a very specific ritualistic killing, as instructed in the Torah. If it's done otherwise, jews cannot eat this meat.

THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH. Also, this is one of the most 'humane' videos one can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznvMjFYUgc

OF course, Humans are also liable for this thing. This is consistent and happens every year. The jews suffered pogroms and expulsions as a result of this, among other horrendous crimes.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGeqsOPLE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The hoax that "Satanists" are doing crimes and all the rest of the deplorable filth is a very intelligent one.

The jews, confronted with the harsh reality of being caught for their doings, including animal and human sacrifice (This is done in Purim) have had to come up with some hoax, and some scapegoat group to shift blame upon.

It's a well known fact the "Satanic Panic" of the 80's and 90's was largely a hoax. But anything will suffice if it is for jews to take the heat on themselves.

We can safely say at this point, that the Jewish Atheistic, Carnal and Morbid ((("Satanism"))) was basically a creation to safeguard and protect the jews and all their doings. A nice scapegoat. Not only these crimes were done by the jews, they were also pinned on their "Pagan" enemies too. Perfect misdirection.

Instead of the jews paying, their enemy cultures since times immemorial got the blame for things they never did or even espoused.

The only Real Satanism, which is Spiritual Satanism, looks down on these jewish, dumb and morbid methods. We denounce and are directly opposed to these psychopathic monstrosities that do these things.

From the imagery to the content, to the judeo-kabbalistic teachings in (((Satanism))) down to the occult in general, we just have one thing: Jewish Racial teachings.

It is well known that those who pushed this as ((("Satanism"))) or within any other faith, were more than likely, Jews themselves Racially. Just practicing their ancient tenets under a different name, of course. Then we have their demented idiots who believe and go do these things like stupid Goyim (animals in Hebrew).

All their supposed "Satanic", "Freemason" and other types of texts, do all pray to his "Magnificence" Jesus, Rabbi Yeshua, or "His Father in Heaven", Jehova/JHVH. It's well known the God of the Freemasons is basically Jesus. But few people do any studying.

The jews of course profit from this. They don't pay any of their crimes over centuries (except of hundreds of expulsions and pogroms etc) and they keep doing their horrendous crimes, while other socket groups get the 'blame'.

However, Jews, Muslim, and Christians do engage in Blood Rituals all the time. In the very Truth of the matter, the blood sacrifice Rituals began with Jews. In Ancient Pagan tradition, Blood Sacrifice was the sacrifice of one's bioelectricity, CHI/Vril, or at best, a few drops of their OWN blood, in a symbolic manner. All of that went down the drain with ignorance, and jews in order to cover their crimes, created endless lies in the last century about their well-known practice.

Some people name the Rabbi, Aleister Crowley. Crowley lived his life aspiring to become a Rabbi. He indeed knew the hebrew "spiritual" and "blood" galore better than some Rabbis even. He was known as the "Beast" and one needs to open his dumbass books in order to see in plain that he was all about blood Sacrifice. He himself was nothing but a nutcase, so he plainly did write these for attention whoring pretty much. Long story short, many fucktarded people followed suit.

Crowley himself admits, it's ((("GOD"))) that won him over...Not Satan. Should testify enough as to what is there to follow...

Let's not forget in the temples of Kali in India nowadays, the spiritual laymen and stupid people still sacrifice animals.

What the media will not tell anyone, is the Eid Hada and of course, the Jewish Sacrifice of Children. All documented in the Torah.

Christians, every Sunday, go to actually drink the Flesh and Blood of their 'human god', which is actually none else than Jesus Christ. This is a literal emulation of the jewish ritual, where they drink the actual blood and flesh of humans. But who cares, right? The early Christians of course, it's speculated actually ate humans too. Cannibalism.

Why do you even have to fucking eat the FLESH AND BLOOD in the EUCHARIST? That nonsense doesn't even make sense. Until you look at Judaism and the general 'requirements' of the Abrahamic religions.

John 6:55-58

Rabbi Yeshua speaks to his congregation/disciples:

55 For My flesh is real food, and My blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him.
57 Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me
58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your fathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever.”

The "Good" Muslims of love "Allah" (Note Kabballah - KAB-ALLAH of the Jews) are actually, every year, sacrificing hundreds of thousands of living beings in a ritualistic manner. This is called "Eid Hadda". Of course, the energy goes to aliens, and their thoughtform. This is a normal Muslim, highest of importance, celebration.

THESE WILL BE THE STREETS OF EUROPE SOON TOO, IF RETARDS DON'T WAKE UP.

Then the jews, at least from what can be shown, they do have specific methods of ritualistically torturing and killing animals in the most inhumane way. This is called Kosher Slaughter.

The tortured animal has to be hanged up from the foot, and bled until they get every last bit of their blood out. This is a very specific ritualistic killing, as instructed in the Torah. If it's done otherwise, jews cannot eat this meat.

THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH. Also, this is one of the most 'humane' videos one can find:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznvMjFYUgc

OF course, Humans are also liable for this thing. This is consistent and happens every year. The jews suffered pogroms and expulsions as a result of this, among other horrendous crimes.

Once When i was muslim before like two years....my family members were embarrassed when i discuss some scandals in islam....like The captivity of women or that islamic hadith of how the thoughform prophet muhammed was always kissing his child grandson's penis as a type of love and mercy....

Also in islam if you work in a place with a women that isnt your wife.....she should breastfeed you in order to work with her....

Post Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm

seriously?! i'm just asking about the breastfeeding thing for Islamic- that just sounds not good. where is that rule? how does a young woman handle that if she has no breast milk?- its weird and fascinating.

as for the rest- what the fuck do you expect from a vamp race- jews-
im just glad we are all fighting to against this piss poor race it is soo fun to do symbolic magick-kind of like using a poppet- i've made a sludge like stuff to put the 72 names paper in and it is fun to find horrible things to put in this sludge. :D

Hail Satan

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 am

ahmedjaber wrote:

Once When i was muslim before like two years....my family members were embarrassed when i discuss some scandals in islam....like The captivity of women or that islamic hadith of how the thoughform prophet muhammed was always kissing his child grandson's penis as a type of love and mercy....

Also in islam if you work in a place with a women that isnt your wife.....she should breastfeed you in order to work with her....

Hello, brother mine. I am in dire need of as much dirt as I can get my hands on to throw on these subhumans. Could you give sources for women's captivity, Mohammad's fellatio and breastfeeding? The more 'reputable' the sources are for Mudslimes, the better. But anything and everything you have will do.

Also, excellent sermon as usual, High Priest. I will be making very good use of some of this info.

Much love and Satanic blessings to all of you.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 am
Site Admin

PeppermintTaco wrote:
ahmedjaber wrote:

Hello, brother mine. I am in dire need of as much dirt as I can get my hands on to throw on these subhumans. Could you give sources for women's captivity, Mohammad's fellatio and breastfeeding? The more 'reputable' the sources are for Mudslimes, the better. But anything and everything you have will do.

Also, excellent sermon as usual, High Priest. I will be making very good use of some of this info.

Much love and Satanic blessings to all of you.

I think the whole community here would benefit from your knowledge of Islam brother Ahmed. If you have some time, I would be interested to read as well. Feel free to post a topic about that stuff. Also, I will post some stuff on what xians do.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

Post Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:04 am

Is Saturday (black magic day) 4-15-2017 during a Waning moon a favored day for Jews to commit a blood sacrifice in one form or another.?
4+(1+5)=10. 1+0=1. 2+1+0+7=10. 1+0=1 Today is Saturday 1,1 or 11 day of destruction, black magic day (Saturday), during a waning moon. Day before easter with a significant number date as well.
And with all of the other stuff going on at this time. This stuff is "like attracts like" , and a domino effect. BLACKSUN666 ebook talks about this.

Post Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:44 am
Site Admin

jbkbmz wrote:
Is Saturday (black magic day) 4-15-2017 during a Waning moon a favored day for Jews to commit a blood sacrifice in one form or another.?
4+(1+5)=10. 1+0=1. 2+1+0+7=10. 1+0=1 Today is Saturday 1,1 or 11 day of destruction, black magic day (Saturday), during a waning moon. Day before easter with a significant number date as well.
And with all of the other stuff going on at this time. This stuff is "like attracts like" , and a domino effect. BLACKSUN666 ebook talks about this.

These days they will attempt to do a lot of things. This doesn't matter. The RTR's matter. They are a death cult, so I expect them to do what they do every year. Everyone here knows what these monstrosities are doing.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"We Nazis Are Humble..."

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 pm

I see the catholics like their blood as well. The Pope can't be a jew can he!? (Sarc)

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... s-museums/

Post Fri May 05, 2017 11:39 pm

. Romans 6:23 tell us that “the wages of sin is death,” which is God's judgment for sin, and this is the reason that Christ died—to provide a way out of this judgment for sin if man will repent of his sins, accept Christ as his Passover sacrifice, and have his heart changed so that he can conform his life to what God commands.

Jesus as the lamb of God who was eaten after cooked with blood spread on the door to stop god from coming in and killing the first born. You cant make sense of this lovely father, but some pastor stated you didn't have to make sense of it. God is god even if you don't understand, he is God, and every jewian (christian) Is obliged to follow.

Every child of God belongs to God, and must live in the light of belonging to Him. “You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body” (1 Cor. 6:19-20). “You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men” (1 Cor. 7:23).

There you have it. We are gods slaves which he bought at a price. And in order for us to escape his hell which burns us for eternity we have to worship and eat the flesh of his son

Yeeeeeee-ehp
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat May 06, 2017 12:01 am

Romans 12: 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Yes yes brothers and sisters, hear gods spoken word cause there is only one almighty and powerful god. Have faith in our heavenly father and kneel and pray for these pleasant time to remain and stay. Let's us PRAY, that we'd be the BEST DARN SACRIFICE to our oh so heavenly father. There is no other above our father god but many beneath him........

........kissing his feet day and night to escape those flames.

Makes total sense.

-
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to JoyofSatan666