Board index JoyofSatan666 Soul Immortality and Afterlife (Follow up on last post)

Soul Immortality and Afterlife (Follow up on last post)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
I wanted to write this in supplication to the other post.

The thing is, who you are right now, and your existence, relies on you, erm, existing. In the same way that your body, without the life, the causality of life out of it, 'dies', soul works in a similar way.

There are quite a few forces in the planet. For example, we have nature first and foremost. Nature has her own, automatic, universal laws. With enough power, these can be bent, controlled, or directed. After all, we are part of nature, wether we like it, or respect it or not.

The idea that we exist outside of nature, is highly abnormal. We are part of her, forever, no matter where we go. There is no reason to "Not" be part of nature, anyway. Only the enemy says that somehow, the natural world, and existence is pure flat out evil.

Now there are other ways, same as in life, as unto death, one can end up as.

Let's take a normal person. They never meditated, they never did many things, hardly ever gave a damn about religion. This means that largely, in this person's Soul, there is no strong xian programing. Their Soul isn't going to end up in the borg, most probably. Even the enemy knows, that these souls try to 'escape', or they otherwise reincarnate on their own, by natural dictate. This is a natural thing.

Now, we can have all sorts of other outcomes, really, infinite. The astral is a really malleable place, and things are more easily changed than in the material realm. Another example is when a person dies, they can not immediately understand that they are dead, because they are actually hanging into the astral, and their mind only understood the physical. In short, they are trapped there for a while, and they don't understand what is going on.

It would be a fallacy to state that there is 'one size fits all', because there is not. Each soul, in accordance to who someone was when they were alive, so it happens in afterlife.

A radical Islamic devout person, is not going in the 'afterlife' where 'everyone else does'. These stupid and animal-like souls are harvested, and so as into life, they are cattle, so they will be at death. They go to where their soul is in tune with. To whatever crap they call 'allah' and whatever that thing means. And surely, they will not meet the promised virgins.

Then, we have other things. There are many xians and others who are deeply ingrained with the enemy ideology, and they accept even the most extreme things, such as that they are going to die in hellfire for disobeying jews. This sort of thing can be created as a metaphysical reality, and they will experience it.

This is why some people when they have 'near death experiences' they actually see hellfires and all these things, because their soul is caught into this unnatural level of existence that the enemy has artificially created for them. They have also created this destiny for themselves, in a sense.

Now, every person with knowledge of the occult, you can 'intervene' in nature's work of reincarnation. This is necromancy. For example, the Ancient Egyptians, knew that the Soul could also die, or even be lost. The person has to meditate and they have to go and find the Gods, who take care of them, and reincarnate them.

Because the knowledge is lost, the Gods come and reach to Spiritual Satanist and other Souls who are devoted to them, even if they don't follow the strict 'book' in that sense. This is also the case for Hindus and other people who treat the Gods with respect. The hindus are also aware that the Gods also reward people with better lives, help them advance, and many other things.

Unfortunately, much of Hinduism has been destroyed by Pisslamic and Jewish conquest. Unlike the hoax that the Soul was some immortal thing that never dies, or some other gibberish, they knew the Truth, and the Egyptians and all others did too.

The Egyptians also openly talk that the soul has to be protected (in the same way people do their aura for example) and that the Gods have to take care of the Soul, because there are 'dangers' out there. Most of which may be actually very strange. The Ancient Egyptians were also aware of the alien enemy as well and what harm this can do.

In other words, in the 'natural' process, other forces can intervene. For better or for worse. These also have to do with one's condition. "Sobek", symbolizing of ignorance, could actually consume the spirit. One's ignorance can be their undoing, if there is extreme spiritual denial, or even complete 'close mindedness' in regards to the after life.

If one is CONVINCED they will not exist after they die, to the point of COMPLETELY believing in this, and superimposing this on natural follow up after death which is to live in the astral level, maybe the astral, which is malleable, will follow suit... Scientific approach should be agnosticism, not this crap that the enemy pushes on a DEFINITE NON EXISTENCE after death. This is not 'inquiry' or open mindedness, we live in a universe in which many things are secret, and unseen.

This is why many 'spiritual' practices in the suicidal east have people meditating for their death, and wanting to die, or other fancy things about how 'dissolving' your existence is 'liberation'. They eventually get dissolved, so they get what they ask. And bye bye forever.

If the soul is left unworked for many lifetimes, it eventually, since the immortal part of it is inactive, return back to the nothingness of which it came.

The only immortal part of the Soul was the "Spirit". Now, the Spirit is a very tricky thing. The spirit is the Kundalini energy, not the person themselves. As thus, the 'immortal spirit'. If people have the Kundalini serpent or it's energy in the Soul, this is like plucking a power-socket in your soul. The word of Candle comes from Kundalini, meaning the wick of fire basically. Which is what keeps one's memory 'alive'.

The Kundalini was given to us by Satan, so that the individual spiritual life-form (nature's intention for evolution) doesn't perish. This keeps you from dying, and keeps you 'undying' in the astral. People who don't any advancement (rising completely is not necessary, but one needs to have soul energy to survive for example), they have to reincarnate, and if they do not, they may as well die over extended periods of however many years they can withstand.

In short, the soul is not 'immortal' unless it's made strong by meditation, and it can be damned in one way or another. When people do death spells, this is based on this matter, for example. Even to meditate for small amounts of time, guarantees that your Soul will be great off for the transition.

Spiritual Satanism focuses on real, eternal life. Not death, neither the running of death, and fear morgening in regards to death. Knowledge dispells illusions and false fears.

It's not other beings that will save your Soul, its YOU that has to save it. Our Gods just help people, guide, assist, even help us spiritually, but they cannot do all the work for us. We save our own souls.

To say some funny things like "The soul is immovable" or other things, is funny, especially for people that know of the occult. This meme of 'you are immortal already goy, don't worry at all just pray to jewsus' is for people that have no spiritual insight. When one gains insight, one understands the depth of the spiritual crimes committed by the enemy.

Listen to the Ancient Teachings, but not solely reading them, looking deeper into experience. Do not rush. Check them and check again when you advance. The more you advance, the more the veils will lift. And you will understand more.

The Ancients knew all of these things, everyone did.

Therefore, they put extra emphasis to make people spiritual while they were alive, so they wouldn't have such issues in death, and also, so that they could reincarnate properly and flawlessly. The Gods and the spiritual skills attained in life, could be used as self-defense in death, and also to ward off the fear of death etc.

Then, one could have quality reincarnation and keep existing and advancing, until becoming immortal, stopping this vicious circle, and advancing into next levels of spiritual evolution.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 474
I watch a guy on youtube, he says some human souls start to shapeshift to the spect of animals, he calls it bestial and they are pure rage.

The guy claims to see it throught the computer in other´s videos. Is this true?
Image


Posts: 13
I Want To Ask , What Happens To A Baby If There Is No Soul In It ? The Satanic Souls are Limited ? [ I mean , Is the Number Of Satanic Souls On Earth Set ? ] So If One Soul Dies , There Cannot Be Another Satanic Soul Created Out Of Nothing ? Does That Mean That If All The Souls Dies , The Human Wich Are Born Have No Soul ?

Just Answer A Question If You Can I Know There Are Too Many .
THX

Hail Satan !!!
Hail Lilith !!!
Hail All Of The Original Gods Of HELL !!


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
Does kundalini have a body that is on the astral? If Satan had not given us this, were we literally like complicated robots before? Did we not have an astral body before that time? Is kundalini the same as vril?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
Lion wrote:
I watch a guy on youtube, he says some human souls start to shapeshift to the spect of animals, he calls it bestial and they are pure rage.

The guy claims to see it throught the computer in other´s videos. Is this true?


Yea I think he can pass us the blunt. He must be smoking some real strong stuff.

A human soul cannot be made into that of an animal.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Does kundalini have a body that is on the astral? If Satan had not given us this, were we literally like complicated robots before? Did we not have an astral body before that time? Is kundalini the same as vril?


More like monkeys, not like robots. They did have some sort of astral body, but a developed like the human one, no.

Who is the "We"? Before the Gods intervened, these species in earth were monkeys basically. We don't really have that much of a relation to monkeys anymore.

Kundalini can be just summed up as is in life force pretty much. Further terms are only confusing.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
DuskHearth666 wrote:
I Want To Ask , What Happens To A Baby If There Is No Soul In It ? The Satanic Souls are Limited ? [ I mean , Is the Number Of Satanic Souls On Earth Set ? ] So If One Soul Dies , There Cannot Be Another Satanic Soul Created Out Of Nothing ? Does That Mean That If All The Souls Dies , The Human Wich Are Born Have No Soul ?

Just Answer A Question If You Can I Know There Are Too Many .
THX

Hail Satan !!!
Hail Lilith !!!
Hail All Of The Original Gods Of HELL !!


Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born.

No, we are not limited. There is no 'set' number. There can of course be made new souls, obviously through childbirth. This happens all the time.

People have a Soul, and as I have explained in another thing. All people and living beings do have a soul. However, souls that incarnate for a few more times, they are more advanced, as their own soul is united with the one at birth pretty much.

People who incarnate, like anyone else, they lose their past life identity, they gain a new one, but at the same time, their soul is still there, same as the karma, and generally whatever constituted the person before on a deeper level. And with it powers that they had before, and other things.

All souls, new and older also, do have hereditary soul aspects from the soul of their parents, family line, which extends to the soul of their race, etc. All of this is unconscious, obviously. Then, people can also have their own individual things from past lives. Many people know when they come into this life.

For example, many people, since they are very young, they know they have had a lover at some point, which is no longer around. Extreme skills or habits that cannot be reasoned with, or can be traced into any prior experience. Bad things that are too bad, and again cannot be made any sense of, etc.

Therefore, essentially one is still them, but they get their mental part mind-wiped, as thus, they forget about it. Past life regression, when the soul is mature, can help someone see what has happened before. All the memories of lifetimes are stored in the soul.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
I mean we, as in our human lineage, Goin back in time to our less developed ancestors.

So... kundalini isn't so much a thing we are born with? We aquire it? Is it that he gave us the ability to build large sums of this energy within us? Does this mean monkeys have low bioelectriciry?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I mean we, as in our human lineage, Goin back in time to our less developed ancestors.

So... kundalini isn't so much a thing we are born with? We aquire it? Is it that he gave us the ability to build large sums of this energy within us? Does this mean monkeys have low bioelectriciry?


Everyone has kundalini in the form of latent potential. For this to come to being active, someone has to meditate, or to have done prior meditation work in their existence. There is a lot of misinfo around this. Again, too much studying and too much trolling done from people, zero work. In a sense, its aquired.

People who have progressed, they will progress faster and experience this faster, because the settings for such are already in the soul, so to say. Normally such people will have powers even before they even meditate. Others will need more time. All people however can develop these powers. It's just that others work on these, other's don't, others are predisposed on this and do work, others are predisposed and don't etc...

Family, past lifes, hereditary factors, race, and everything else factors in. For example, kids made by spiritual parents will have more chances of being spiritually powerful. This is why the enemy did run the witch-hunts, to kill the witches in Europe.

It's not a question of quantity of energy only, because well, some people have enormous 'energy', some others not so much. It's more of a technical thing.

Monkeys don't have low bio-electricity, they are very lively and strong, but their soul is of an 'inferior' type. They have limited capability to perceive, understand, think etc, compared to that of humans. This is not bad, just simpler, on a lower level of development.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
I do not ask to troll you HP. I just want to understand this better than before. So if I had low energy, I can build a more powerful kundalini? Can 2 people, all else being equal, have different levels of kundalini power they are born with? Does Satan inject this kundalini electricity into us when we are born?

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I do not ask to troll you HP. I just want to understand this better than before. So if I had low energy, I can build a more powerful kundalini? Can 2 people, all else being equal, have different levels of kundalini power they are born with? Does Satan inject this kundalini electricity into us when we are born?


No I didn't mean you, I meant the material about it. I have read some really bizarre things around. Few people sit down to meditate to get anything done with these things, but they still write books and other things like that, and as such, everyone is extremely confused and nobody but very few know what is going on. Nobody can ever really know unless they get into it.

Satan doesn't 'put' the kundalini in us, in a direct fashion. He is however our progenitor, ancestor, same as the Gods. Spiritual power as thus flows in bloodlines, even from ancient times. It's sort of like tied into his genetic inheritance that he put in us, in a sense, and all humans have it. It's latent spiritual potential energy.

He gave this to Gentile humanity, so that those who meditate, can advance into higher levels. This energy is developmental. It's kind of what pushes species to evolve. Higher vril = stronger energy in general. Meditation and to rise in power in meditation, makes one actually transform and advance.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
Okay I see. So the kundalinI is not the same as the energy that comes from the runes or that I feel when I do the RAUM 4 side soul empowerment. So there is a built in maximum to what I can achieve due to my spiritual genetics found within my kundalini? How can I test how good my inherited kundalini is?

I can't wait. After I finish material stability and make money, I will have the space and time hopefully in next month's to years, and I will go deep into kundalini yoga when there are no fucking xtians around.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1407
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Okay I see. So the kundalinI is not the same as the energy that comes from the runes or that I feel when I do the RAUM 4 side soul empowerment. So there is a built in maximum to what I can achieve due to my spiritual genetics found within my kundalini? How can I test how good my inherited kundalini is?

I can't wait. After I finish material stability and make money, I will have the space and time hopefully in next month's to years, and I will go deep into kundalini yoga when there are no fucking xtians around.


No there is no 'cap', other than what people develop. It's not like a weapon which you test if it shoots far. It's not a matter of who has the biggest in this case. It's evolutionary potential energy, in the most 'accurate' sense. So don't worry.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
Ok that makes sense.

I do want to test to see my potential though, and see if I have good bloodline. Idk anything but my gut says I have a good kundalini blood line. I want to have wives that also are good and of great lineageand don't water it down. And I want to have many strong kids like build similar to aryan superman, but I'm not 100% white so I can't do that, I am only like 94%.

I also want to do a ritual to get one or two gay children in the mix because they bring good things to the family, and I don't want them to go to horrible christian families. But mostly I want to build a strong powerful bloodline of mages, and caring people that see themselves as park rangers and the world as their forest preserve, people that will also have many kids.

I hope my guardian can show me this.And I want to do a ritual to show me the path to a happy loving family.

I have seen people of weak lineage and mixed blood and they are malleabe like putty often and I will weed out this from my potential wives.


Posts: 156
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
DuskHearth666 wrote:
I Want To Ask , What Happens To A Baby If There Is No Soul In It ? The Satanic Souls are Limited ? [ I mean , Is the Number Of Satanic Souls On Earth Set ? ] So If One Soul Dies , There Cannot Be Another Satanic Soul Created Out Of Nothing ? Does That Mean That If All The Souls Dies , The Human Wich Are Born Have No Soul ?

Just Answer A Question If You Can I Know There Are Too Many .
THX

Hail Satan !!!
Hail Lilith !!!
Hail All Of The Original Gods Of HELL !!


Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born.

No, we are not limited. There is no 'set' number. There can of course be made new souls, obviously through childbirth. This happens all the time.

People have a Soul, and as I have explained in another thing. All people and living beings do have a soul. However, souls that incarnate for a few more times, they are more advanced, as their own soul is united with the one at birth pretty much.

People who incarnate, like anyone else, they lose their past life identity, they gain a new one, but at the same time, their soul is still there, same as the karma, and generally whatever constituted the person before on a deeper level. And with it powers that they had before, and other things.

All souls, new and older also, do have hereditary soul aspects from the soul of their parents, family line, which extends to the soul of their race, etc. All of this is unconscious, obviously. Then, people can also have their own individual things from past lives. Many people know when they come into this life.

For example, many people, since they are very young, they know they have had a lover at some point, which is no longer around. Extreme skills or habits that cannot be reasoned with, or can be traced into any prior experience. Bad things that are too bad, and again cannot be made any sense of, etc.

Therefore, essentially one is still them, but they get their mental part mind-wiped, as thus, they forget about it. Past life regression, when the soul is mature, can help someone see what has happened before. All the memories of lifetimes are stored in the soul.

HP I understood correctly, some souls are reincarnated the time of birth


Posts: 156
HP this process is me engaging the mind all the time. While I meditated, I perhaps had some explanations. The fetus already has a soul itself, and then we bring our souls in this soul. This is why our soul have many aspects that we need to perfect, and unite suits these parts of the soul through meditation. This is why Father Satan was to create bodies suitable to our souls, giving a physical body shape suitable for our astral body, such as the 7 chakras and so, so that the satanic souls could be reincarnated in suitable bodies. So it may be that our bodies are of this world, but our souls are other worlds. This is why we are already in the 5th dimension. Father Satan took the bodies of the 3rd dimension and has perfected them in the 5th. Our soul is already the 5th dimension. But the work is not yet complete, because with meditation we have to unite all these separate aspects of our soul. I have still so many confused thoughts in the mind too, but I am very tired now to coordinate and keep writing. I remember, I think, that you once wrote that the souls can also choose too where the bodies they want reincarnate. Maybe I'm wrong...!!! Thank you...!!!


Return to JoyofSatan666