Board index JoyofSatan666 Trump "Cornered" eh?

Trump "Cornered" eh?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:55 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
Before I write this, I want to specify that there is no argument over Trump being a victim. Being in the position he is, and also being President of the United States. One cannot say that Trump is a dummy, or unaware of the jewish agenda. He in fact has showed that he is very aware of this.

Therefore even if some guillible people say that what he did was a mistake, it's still irrelevant on where this eventually leads. Furthering Israel's Interests. The only upside is that this is also exposing them to the world.

It doesn't really matter if Trump was cornered, forced in by the deep state, or if he had some leverage and was blackmailed. There are people who falsely and stupidly assume that Trump is some sort of 'anti-semite' and they try to, you know, wash him out of his past and anything he has done for the jewish race. This just cannot be done.

I don't get it from where people started assuming that Trump was against jewish interests. When all of his life consisted of serving them. How is that even possible is a very strange event. And probably the jews have done magick for things like that.

While Trump was admittedly a patriot (in what he showed) etc. What does Patriotism in America mean nowadays? Protecting Israel. People took the bait of hope with Trump, and flushed down the toilet everything that they already know.

Did Trump damage their system? Yes. Did Trump open without wanting to do so, holes in the jewish system? By all means, yes. Did Trump push the White Genocide narrative in the public? Yes. Were the jews even at some point gassing light to assasinate Trump? Yes. Did jews attack Trump relentlessly? Yes. All of these are YES, but none of these have to do specifically with Trump.

Its just how the masses behave at this point, and Trump had to express these things to get elected. Trump caused collateral damage to the system, but that doesn't mean it was purposeful. This was just malfunctions of the jewish plans, and that's all. To pin these as doings of "Trump" is more of a habit of assuming too much.

Now there are a few things to look into this. But by cohencidence, they all lead to the same outcome. Which I will explain shortly...

1. "Trump was a good guy, was corned by the system. [Trump was a victim]". This view supports that Trump was actually a victim. And not a New York, high IQ business man, billionaire, that became president of the USA, was a poor, Gentile, even "White" Victim. Wow, what a story? It could make a NS funny film in the future...

This takes Trump as being stupid, and under-educated over who runs the USA on the deeper level. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't. As he got elected, he briefly tried to push for his promises, and then, he was corned and blackmailed by the jewish system, which has been trying for closely two years now to ruin him anyway.

After pushing him and with coercion, instead of attacking him from the outside, they assimilated him in the inside (from his advisors), or lead him to moves that would lead to his popularity suicide. Because well, they don't give one shit about him at all, and they want him to politically die, same as the halfing ideas he accidentally (or not so much accidentally) represented.

However, Trump is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. He is not dumb, he is not powerless. Now, for those even more suspecting and hope-drunk, Trump was just set by people in his close circle, advisors, or even the FBI. This is plausible, but still, how can he be that stupid as to assume things such as that Assad one day woke up, and threw deadly chemicals to his own people, whom he tried to rescue? The story of Trump being misguided, or even the other stories of how he was 'concerned', 'coerced' or 'blackmailed', to make him seem like a victim, are not plausible at all.

If he was a decent person however, he would pick death over dishonor, and he would choose to go down as a hero president, rather than an Israeli dumb giant slave. Even if he was threatened of assassination, or anything like that, from the deep state.

Chances are Trump will not even recognize, or be willing to see the jewish enemy. He is unaware of the jewish problem to an extent, and thinks of the jews as a group with 'good and evil' people. This theory suggests that Trump is an actual person, not a mere puppet. But what do you think, even if Trump was a gentile as many naive people believe, and even if he had decency of character, would he throw his beloved daughter and all his jewish history under the bus?

Notice how the Juden-press is actually now praising him. They have severely punished him for not going 100% on the jewish plan, but his punishment would end on the condition that Trump becomes a full term, 100% slave, listening orders directly from the Elders of Zion.

The narrative many hope-sellers and shills will sell now, is that Trump was such a cutie, a butterfly, that was caught in the bad Zionist net. That he was lead by others to his decisions, misinformed by those around him, and generally, that we should excuse him of a mistake he has done, or rather, listen and adhere to jewish explanations on how this strike was VERY needed, and VERY important, or a VERY INTELLIGENT move even. Sort of like, "brush it out Goyim, what happened happened".

2. "Trump was part of the system in his entirety, it was all staged. [Trump was collaborating completely with the Jews]" This is needless to say, quite possible, if not the most possible of all possible outcomes. He wasn't plan A, but he was definitely plan B. The jews didn't want him elected and did everything they could to save their system from the collateral damage this would cause, but due to the masses thinking differently, they had to elect him in a forced manner.

Therefore, they hated him for not being the perfect slave they wanted, and they hate him in the sense that willingly or not, he was to slow down their agenda, and wake up people without him even wanting it. Normally, this would generate jewish hatred against Trump, not because of Trump, but for Trump acting as a remembrance to the jews losing social power. Still though, he would be under their control and thumb, and would gain orders from them. Concluding, nothing he does now is a surprise.

This theory would suggest that Trump was entirely a puppet, with zero to no will of his own, just acting skills.

Sort of like: "Hey Goyim, it's me, the Donald."

3. "This is neither white nor black, its grey. [Trump was the manifestation of a general disunity, that had to be brought under control]"

I personally think this is the most plausible explanation. Trump is just representing some jewish elites, that basically, thought that things should happen from another perspective, maybe slower. The more radical ones wanted things to happen quickly, like with Clinton. The jews forced Trump into complete normalization, and finally, they merged the two agendas, by agreeing to manage the collateral damage together. He is after all, all surrounded by jews, and also, his own family and probably him are jewish. Trump tried to play the game on "his own" terms, and shortly understood that the jews are too rooted in the USA, and he had to obey not in 95%, but in 100%. The grey area quickly became black.

The jews demanded of him this, because they hate him, to lead him to political suicide too, and to have a finger to show to the goyim and tell them "Here, the bad Nationalist, he will nuke everyone who disagrees with him". In short, Trump will be used, abused, and thrown under the bus, both by the jews, and by everyone else. He will be reduced to a mere puppet, even if he by accident or lack of knowledge, wasn't completely a puppet before. He will find himself cornered and enslaved.

If he attempts things like what Kennedy did, only by luck he is going to save his head. Kennedy fell into the same trap, only, Kennedy remained pure, and this is why he ended up with a bullet in the head. Kennedy is however, an American hero right now.

What he was or his motivations in the end will be irrelevant: the jews will put him in the front of marching war, and he will sign his political suicide to the jews, who will be very pleased and they will attempt to pilot this whole situation to their benefit, while covering all their shit up. And try to nevertheless, with casualties that they can control (sort of like the backlashes that happen from forced immigration in Europe) the jews will push forward against all will of the masses. Completely dropping masks.

Sort of like: "Goyim, it was us all along. Even if someone tries to go against us, we will devour him. If you fight back, you will DIE."

At a spiritual analysis...

Trump is just between two pull and push spiritual forces (All of which we know who these are). And he will do no good to either. So there is competition now to seize him completely.

And nobody should care one inch, but for us to continue doing what we are doing. Trump and many Trumps will come and go, what remains is the spiritual battleground upon which there needs to be one ultimate conqueror. And through the influence of Satan rising, future trumps, good or not, planned operations of jews or not, will not matter.

Our rituals is what can turn advantages to disadvantages, and help in the competition so that we get fruitful results out of this whole thing.

Consequently, its a waste of hope and time for people who are awake, to expect much, or give much of attention to such incidents. We just have to be aware, for our own way's sake...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Posts: 74
Well of course, Trump is quite out of luck but he is hardworking & super cunning & that's how he does ace every game.
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
Illuminated wrote:
Well of course, Trump is quite out of luck but he is hardworking & super cunning & that's how he does ace every game.


Yes sure. Do you even believe what you say? Or it would be painful to look at matters as they are?

I love how people defend the kosher everyday. Like, WTF are the Jews supposed to do further? Holocaust you in order to understand?

Let's just accept that this is a red flag with him and move on. I am personally done with him, and it seems we will be seeing quite frequent issues in the Future from him. It's only gonna go kosher now.

We have a duty to force matters in every way possible so that this doesn't become a kosher party.

People need to get it in their skulls, you had a kike president before, and a kike president now. Put your bets and hopes on what we do to turn things better, and on future prospects.

As for those who have thought that America was suddenly saved, they are no more than 30 years old, it was their first election, and like virgin sex they may have felt betrayed when they found out the vision was short lasting or didn't operate properly. Take this backstab to learn later, because in a few years, unless people wake up, they will backstab you even more.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:17 am

Posts: 872
Trump is and was still better than Hillary its not like HoodedCobra "endorsed him" :lol:
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:25 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
NaziMan12 wrote:
Trump is and was still better than Hillary its not like HoodedCobra "endorsed him" :lol:


Yes, because apparently, I need to support Trump in order to...whatever.

He still is better, believe it or not, but that doesn't make him good. It's just that simply the rotten witch would go in straight communism. The public would have other things to worry about....such as internal matters within the USA.

If Trump does it that fast then I'd rather not see the alternate reality where Hillary was president. At least with Trumpet, people can actually look up and assume that they are being jewed. Hillary wouldn't have that as people would accept being jewed prior to even electing her.

Trumps election was based on a "Please do not Jew us again..."

Hillarys election would be based on "Please Jew us completely, we love it"

Therefore I still support that Trump is better.

In shittown, Shit better than diarrhea.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:01 am

Posts: 91
Do you think the elections in France and Germany would be the 1st and 2nd biggest good results for this year HC?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 am

Posts: 74
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
Trump is and was still better than Hillary its not like HoodedCobra "endorsed him" :lol:


Yes, because apparently, I need to support Trump in order to...whatever.

He still is better, believe it or not, but that doesn't make him good. It's just that simply the rotten witch would go in straight communism. The public would have other things to worry about....such as internal matters within the USA.

If Trump does it that fast then I'd rather not see the alternate reality where Hillary was president. At least with Trumpet, people can actually look up and assume that they are being jewed. Hillary wouldn't have that as people would accept being jewed prior to even electing her.

Trumps election was based on a "Please do not Jew us again..."

Hillarys election would be based on "Please Jew us completely, we love it"

Therefore I still support that Trump is better.

In shittown, Shit better than diarrhea.


Let's see! :ugeek:
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Posts: 216
The Jews created ( T R U M P I A N I T Y ). The use trump like Christianity, to " Play both sides against the middle ".
" The real Trump puppet for the Jewish elite 2017 " (youtube clip.) Shows all of those jewish supporters of Donald Trump ( INCLUDING TOP CNN NEWS EXECUTIVES. ) "Play both sides against the middle ? ".
Maybe all of this bashing CNN and such REAL media is a cover for something more sinister (like internet alternative news ).

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
If Trump is being black mailed all he proved was that he will send the whole world to ruin in a war with Russia to save his own ass. If Trump is falling for false information and advisors all he proved is that he will send the whole world to ruin based on lies and gullibility.

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1413
Location: America
Illuminated wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
Trump is and was still better than Hillary its not like HoodedCobra "endorsed him" :lol:


Let's see! :ugeek:


Yea. Trump is very unpredictable. He is some new shiz. I would never expect he would be gas lighting a WW3 on behalf of Israel. Really unpredictable. We can expect new things like, uhm, I don't know. Just new things.

Trump is very simple. He does attention whoring politics at this point. To attract attention, and divide attention from internal losses. What HP Don stated and I stated with different words in my post. Sums him up. Even if he was being controlled, he should either take them down, or go down by the sword.

If he is misinformed or all of this is a stunt of nonsense that jews try to make as 6000000d chess, I wonder how stupid are the goyim that read these things. This proves cuckery up to now. From the press that a few days ago was calling him a piece of shit. Now, he is the master strategist.

I guess the goyim will be eating sacks of shit for quite a while...

People should have some higher standards for their leaders. And memory better of a jellyfish.

All you need to do to understand Trump is just open the Torah and the bible. And see the rabbinical agenda. Only to foolish goyim with the memory of a jellyfish will anything seem "new".
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Posts: 900
He's surrounded by kikes and has some himself. Their in full control over that guy. on every level. Any supposed victory is fluke unless of backlashes.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:50 am

Posts: 92
It makes me sick to my stomach that the traitor Neil Gorsuch was placed into the Supreme Court of the United States of America.

Once again, Check Mate, Jews.


Return to JoyofSatan666