Board index JoyofSatan666 URGENT: We must do the Anti-War RTR's [Until New Notice]

URGENT: We must do the Anti-War RTR's [Until New Notice]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Before it is too late, since America has bombed the base from which the chemical attack happened.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-milit ... -news.html

This is serious. This must not escalate. This is going against Syria. It's obvious, the jews want to force their expansions again.

The Anti-War RTRs need to be spammed incessantly. ALL OF US MUST SPAM THEM INCESSANTLY...What we do will be very decisive right now.

This is very serious. The situation in there, means basically, if it escalates, it can get real grim. For explaining the geopolitical situation, I found a perfect picture online, posted below.

We will be watching to see how this goes. UNTIL NEW NOTICE, WE WILL NOT RETURN TO THE OTHER SCHEDULE THAT WAS POSTED HOURS EARLIER. We need to do the Anti-War RTR's.

The schedule that was posted earlier [we will continue this if things return to a seeming normal]:

topic18928.html

The Rituals we need to be doing NOW:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Re ... dus153.htm

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Re ... ah_171.htm

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Re ... omy72.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm

For understanding better the physical situation...Look below:

Will do now. I hear the chemical attack was actually Syrian shelling against terrorist ammunition depots. Obviously they hide these depots among the buildings and the populace. They say they (terrorists) even were producing some there so when a shell hit it caused a slow leak from the chemical weapons. This is NOT the story Faux reports.

Let's save the world!

Tonight I am going to do the Preventing another Major RTR's war at least 4 Times and the 72 at least 2.
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

For understanding better the physical situation...Look below:
I'd say Cohencidence.
Namasatan

Every time throughout history, when the Jews have been exposed (a blatant example was with Nazi Germany), they start a war. A major war works wonders in regards to creating a necessary distraction, killing mass amounts of Gentiles and opening the door for the Jews to reestablish communism. A major war also would be an excuse to shut down the internet.

It's a coincidence i am sure that they are being exposed so badly with the election tapping that this also happens in syria. (Sarc)

Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
It's a coincidence i am sure that they are being exposed so badly with the election tapping that this also happens in syria. (Sarc)

They are exposed extremely badly and at unprecedented rates. They definitely want war or something and violence, in order to steer attention elsewhere, but in the end, it will only reveal them further.

How could one believe that Assad used chemical weaponry to kill his own people and children, on purpose...Unless he is a psychopath?

But we all can assume who did this, can't we...

These things they do aren't even foolproof anymore.

Kill hundreds of thousands with bullets, it's ok.

Kill a couple with some mustard gas and it's the end of the world...

The trump admin will have a tough road to climb for major boots on the ground. I still feel an aura of war tiredness.

Site Admin

Straitshot47 wrote:
Kill hundreds of thousands with bullets, it's ok.

Kill a couple with some mustard gas and it's the end of the world...

The trump admin will have a tough road to climb for major boots on the ground. I still feel an aura of war tiredness.

This was just a petty excuse. And the fact they still call on 'god' to justify that crap, all the better. SO much pain for these babies, really? And when Israel is destroying people by the hundreds of thousands, that's fine...

Because its the god of the jews and israel who is being called and makes the judgments. And many fools will be red-pilled from this thing alone.

The thing is the jews are using methods they have used in the Bush administration, such as cheap speeches about 'help from god' and how they do it for 'humanitarian reasons'. People are however learning about this, they aren't stupid. Not everyone is a liberal, leftist cuck that listens to WSJ.

They literally think the goyim cattle can't figure anything out. But their time has passed them in this whole deal.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From having known people who grew up in the USSR, and what they told me, we are now entering the final phase of disassociation with the establishment with the masses. From the two party system, the mainstream media, academia, the levers of control of the jewish Oligarchs in general. From this phase can come a real political movement.

People voted for Trump, openly to avoid this exact thing from happening. Then Trump just decides to go full neocohen on Syria not even three months into his term. Which violates his major promise about not getting involved in the Middle East further and not having a war with Syria or Russia. The people who voted for Trump will now probably drop their support for him. This is probably the end of any faith left in the two party system.

Assad is literally on the eve of peace talks with Russian and Iranian backing to his advantage and he decides to gas his own people ? This is what the MSM wants people to believe ? Lol.

Site Admin

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
Assad is literally on the eve of peace talks with Russian and Iranian backing to his advantage and he decides to gas his own people ? This is what the MSM wants people to believe ? Lol.

I think it's official folks, Trump followed Pissrael into a very deep rut. Let's do the RTR's and only reap from the stupidity and exposal of the enemy, instead, and preferably no bloodshed.

On an almost funnier note, kek will be really displeased. LOL

I do not understand anything more. But if Putin is our enemy, as we can sustain us anyone who Putin supports him. But if HP Maxine says to do the RTR against war, I stop everything I'm doing and I'll get right RTR, because I am a Father Satan warrior...

Hail Padre Satana... The Your Will in my strength...!!!

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Now this is the kind of shit I love fighting against the most! Can't believe I was asleep while this was happening! As soon as I woke up I felt the urge to check the news and as soon as I saw the article I immediately went straight to preform the anti-war RTRs with fierce determination. Did everything here x3. Breathed in WAY too much energy for this, I'm shaking haha!

Let's show these bastards just how 'monstrous' we are!

The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

#WWIII is now trending on twitter. It's completely filled with people against any type of war. Not a single comment I've seen was pro-war. It just shows how this attempt to get people to actually back this sorry excuse for a reason to go to war, is completely and utterly failing - as it was destined to. :lol:

And now people will want to...

"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

most of these links realated to gas attack are being taken down one by one

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/06 ... ck-videos/

White Helmets treating 'gas' victims

https://youtu.be/3GXz9ww7JY4

infographic

https://files.catbox.moe/3llzd5.png

more user comments on false flag

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... ermine_if/

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/ju ... ns-attack/

#Syriahoax was the most tweeting hashtag on twitter yesterday. All over social media. Former Trump supporters are furious at him

- RTR’s do not need to be done in the hour of Mars or Saturn. We are not cursing, we are reversing curses. Any planetary hour will do.

- RTR’s are NOT words of power. They are reverse Hebrew. Vibrating them for extended periods will not make them more powerful. It literally takes 10 minutes for 9 reps for most RTR’s, not an hour. Each letter does not need to be vibrated for an entire breath. This will not add extra power to it. The power is in each full word, not in each letter.

- Reverse Hebrew is not like Sanskrit. It does not need to be vibrated any differently than how HPS Maxine does them in the audio. Just copy how she does them, that’s why she records the audio the way she does.

- No, you do not need to bathe first, or hold a formal ritual.

- If you ever feel like not doing one, all the more reason to do one.

- If you have extra time or energy, yes you can do multiples of the paragraphs to be vibrated. Instead of just 9, you can do 18, 27, and so on, and then the given amount of affirmations.

- The RTR’s are very important. If you feel you need guidance doing them, or additional help getting privacy, do not hesitate to ask Satan or your GD. The Gods want us to be able to do as many as we possibly can.

- If you need privacy, you can easily get it. Do a working to ensure privacy to do them. Have some music playing to cover the sound, and so on.

-Yes, you can do RTR's during a void moon. The RTR's have already been started, so a void moon will not nullify the RTR.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Lydia wrote:
- RTR’s do not need to be done in the hour of Mars or Saturn. We are not cursing, we are reversing curses. Any planetary hour will do.

- RTR’s are NOT words of power. They are reverse Hebrew. Vibrating them for extended periods will not make them more powerful. It literally takes 10 minutes for 9 reps for most RTR’s, not an hour. Each letter does not need to be vibrated for an entire breath. This will not add extra power to it. The power is in each full word, not in each letter.

- Reverse Hebrew is not like Sanskrit. It does not need to be vibrated any differently than how HPS Maxine does them in the audio. Just copy how she does them, that’s why she records the audio the way she does.

- No, you do not need to bathe first, or hold a formal ritual.

- If you ever feel like not doing one, all the more reason to do one.

- If you have extra time or energy, yes you can do multiples of the paragraphs to be vibrated. Instead of just 9, you can do 18, 27, and so on, and then the given amount of affirmations.

- The RTR’s are very important. If you feel you need guidance doing them, or additional help getting privacy, do not hesitate to ask Satan or your GD. The Gods want us to be able to do as many as we possibly can.

- If you need privacy, you can easily get it. Do a working to ensure privacy to do them. Have some music playing to cover the sound, and so on.

-Yes, you can do RTR's during a void moon. The RTR's have already been started, so a void moon will not nullify the RTR.

Lydia please tell me, how much time has to pass between the rituals? Due to poor amount of time and privacy, I have to do the rituals as fast as I can, so is it OK if I wait 10 minutes before I start with another ritual? Or 15 minutes?
Guerra contro il Giudaismo Internazionale, fino alla loro fine, fino all'alba della Nuova Età dell'Oro, l'Era di Satana...

Hail Lord Satan

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

People in the alt-right forums and news have all of sudden thrown "god emperor" Trump under the bus.
Real change is coming.

Victory of Satan wrote:

Lydia please tell me, how much time has to pass between the rituals? Due to poor amount of time and privacy, I have to do the rituals as fast as I can, so is it OK if I wait 10 minutes before I start with another ritual? Or 15 minutes?

10 minutes is fine, just make sure you get your energies back up. I do the Sanskrit Chakra vibrations (LAUM - MAUM) 9x then SATANAS until I'm near capacity then do the next RTR.

We have to prevent this war from escalating at all cost brothers and sisters.. We can do it, we have worked towards this and we have done it before.

We can change the world in a meaningful way. As HP mageson wrote in his new sermon: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post96465.html#p96465
The jews have worked towards this date for a long time and are trying to manifest their torah curses full circle with this.

I really wish our efforts this time are enough to turn this around.

Victory of Satan wrote:

Honestly I've done them with only a few minutes in between. I think it depends on the person. I finish one, then use my will/intention to make the energy be set and quickly raise more energy for another. I don't think this is ideal for most people but it works for me. Use your intuition :)

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Lydia wrote:
Honestly I've done them with only a few minutes in between. I think it depends on the person. I finish one, then use my will/intention to make the energy be set and quickly raise more energy for another. I don't think this is ideal for most people but it works for me. Use your intuition :)

IMO if someone is really short in time they would rather repeat one same ritual for as much reps are they are able to, let's say 36, instead of doing all RTR's with no time in between, so the energies would be better used and back up our collective efforts.
This is what I have done personaly in this case, the 72 names + one ritual more for higher # of repetitions. BUT since the RTR's to preven war are quicker, there should not be a problem in doing them all in a roll.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I have been enjoying watch Alex Jones, weasel for Trump after this, you can just tell this behaviour of his is going to sink his business for the tribe.

Egon wrote:
People in the alt-right forums and news have all of sudden thrown "god emperor" Trump under the bus.
Real change is coming.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

I think it's official folks, Trump followed Pissrael into a very deep rut. Let's do the RTR's and only reap from the stupidity and exposal of the enemy, instead, and preferably no bloodshed.

On an almost funnier note, kek will be really displeased. LOL

HP, in other posts you have supported Trump. You said that he belongs to most elevated worlds, that Jews are not happy with him and so on. What is happening now ... give me an explanation please...Thank you...

I do my RTR's in one setting, as in reps of 18, 27, etc. This being said...

108 reps of RTR #1 takes about 25 min for me. #2 and #3 can have at least 36-54 done in a similar amount of time, and 3 reps of the 72 names should be a given, or at the least, the minimum to be strived for unless personal circumstances dictate otherwise.

Not to mention, we also have the "72 Names Add-On" which maximizes the efficiency of our already most powerful RTR.

The last time we performed these 3 anti-war RTR's relentlessly, we managed to end the war in Syria at the time and continued to achieve further victories for our side.

This time around, along with attacking with the same ruthlessness as back then, we now have an upgraded version of the 72 Names to attack with...and all of our attacks now are built upon the winz we've established over the years.

So this is not a matter of whether or not we can stop this...it's a matter of whether or not you WILL stop it.

If every little bit counts, then imagine each of us giving the most that we got and even more!!!!
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Site Admin

Rocky90 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

HP, in other posts you have supported Trump. You said that he belongs to most elevated worlds, that Jews are not happy with him and so on. What is happening now ... give me an explanation please...Thank you...

I never said that. Or supported him...

Admittedly I was very happy the jews had to pull a psy-op of this magnitude to consolidate their power for a few years more. These are signs of collapse.

topic18368.html

topic17459.html

topic17753.html

topic17753.html

topic17116.html

On my very first posts about Trump. I said pretty much he was unpleasant news to the jews. And he was a victory, showing a greater momentum. Trump in himself as a person, only reflects that the masses wanted exactly the opposing things of what the jews wanted. The jews hate Trump because of what he represents to the masses that voted for him. And they had to raise him in office with considerable damage to their agenda. Just to keep their shit going...

The jews are not obviously happy he got elected. And to mention for the 20th time, not because of Trump. But because of the phenomena he represents to those who 'believe in him'. The jews put a lot of potential wide-awakes under their thumb with Trump. Now, they have ruined this.

Trump had to make a ""choice"". He eventually did as it seems succumb to jewish pressure. This will destroy him as a politician and in more than one ways, as it's already happening. It could go in three potential ways. One of them being normalization. Trump has been (((normalized))).

Lastly, people focus on actions. Did you just notice how Trump wrecked on his own the face of jews? By going to start WW3 for them. This in a gruesome sense, perfect for our narrative. And will have people 'radicalized' in droves.

I still see Trump as a victory. His turn does throw the jews in the open about what they are doing to America. Therefore I still consider the operation a victory. Hilary never had this thing about being against the jewish agenda, even remotely.

Trump had this, and Trump spat on the face of the promise of Non-Middle Eastern intervention (Aka Shilling Wars for Israel). If you don't understand what I mean by that, feel free to say anything about what you "think" I meant. This is why I approved the comment anyway, this post is up for conversation.

Additionally, I kept repeating...Fuck Trump along the lines...And focus on what we are doing. I know many people believed in the guy, I didn't want to confront this idea, but rather get people to see behind it, on what has meaning.

Where are we now? A "conservative", "patriot", pro-American politician with a lot of faith placed on them by half-radicalized masses, turned and kissed the hand of the jews. This is a victory, no matter how it's seen, for OUR narrative, but it doesn't have to escalate into full blown, murderous war. Trump unwillingly just nailed the coffin for the jews, wether he did it consciously or not.

What did I say again...Trump is open to our influences. That doesn't mean Trump will do everything OK, or he will do things as we expect. In one sense, he does exactly what we want, nailing pricks on Israel's coffin, by collaborating with them. The public will wake up very fast due to this. But it means Trump will do what is necessary to put us in the front of our popularity, and massively wake the masses up.

I never said it would be positive, or all flowers, or smooth. 2017 will be a very, very hot year filled with battles for our side. This is manifestation of this. This year will be filled with a lot of similar situations.

I now I understand better ..., Trum is easier to influence with our RTR, but it remains a shit jew. And the Hell protected in some circumstances because he does our game. But what did you mean in your post saying that he belongs to the most elevated worlds. Or I misunderstood you. Now I do not have the concentration to search for your post, because I'm stunned by all the meditations that I did.

P.S .: I also have the problem that reading verything with the translator, has times the meaning of the phrase is mistranslated

Thank you HP Cobra

Site Admin

Rocky90 wrote:
I now I understand better ..., Trum is easier to influence with our RTR, but it remains a shit jew. And the Hell protected in some circumstances because he does our game. But what did you mean in your post saying that he belongs to the most elevated worlds. Or I misunderstood you. Now I do not have the concentration to search for your post, because I'm stunned by all the meditations that I did.

P.S .: I also have the problem that reading verything with the translator, has times the meaning of the phrase is mistranslated

Thank you HP Cobra

Someone else stated this, not me, and I think this was about how Trump is psychically open to an extent. But that doesn't mean anything? That's what I assume you might have seen. I don't even use these words myself.

One things I had to learn over in many years. Was careful studying. This can seriously save or wreck someone. One must read something more than one times in that sense. Misreading something and acting on it can prove disastrous in life.

Putin answered on the attack with one-sided withdrawal from the memorandum that obligates America and Russia to not attack each other if their ways cross inside Syrian battefield, but only local opponents of their allies. Which means in Russian language that now all non-Russian and non-Assad's planes crossing Syrian sky will be attacked by Russian aviation without warning and without reservation. At least so is written in Russian official news.

Which actually can mean start of war, if news are not lie. Putin officially put Russia out of agreement of peace.

http://ren.tv/novosti/2017-04-07/v-krem ... ti-poletov

"The press secretary of the Russian President Dmitry Peskov commented on the unilateral withdrawal of Russia from the memorandum of safety on flights in Syria.

"The meaning (agreement) was lost tonight with strikes," Peskov said.

The question of whether Russia is considering the possibility of protecting Syrian military facilities after the US missile attack, Peskov redirected the Defense Ministry. And he recalled that the Russian Armed Forces and the VKS are legitimately located in Syria in connection with the conversion of the legitimate Syrian leadership and will therefore continue to carry out the assigned task of supporting the antiterrorist operation.

The answer to the question whether the way out of the memorandum will increase the risk of clashes with the US, according to Peskov, is obvious.

"Against the backdrop of missile strikes, it's hardly possible to talk about any further increase in the risk." The risk has allready been increased enough, "he said."

Problem is no one patriotic people commenting these news get, kikes want not Putin but Assad and his Syria down. Because it stands in the way of their greater pisrael. It may be like Russian and American kikes just made a deal: "you attack me, we play a war, I have official reason to withdraw from Sirya and betray Assad, you take it down, and our israeli masters have their Greater Israel"

http://ru.rfi.fr/v-mire/20170407-aleksa ... zhu-putina

"What threatens the world with the decision of Trump to strike at the military base in Syria, and can Putin now "beautifully" turn his back on Bashar Assad, the military expert, the chief editor of the Daily Journal, Alexander Golts, said in an interview with RFI.

Alexander Golts: This is a terrible blow to Putin's prestige. Russia deployed air defense assets in Syria, hinting in every possible way that if it tries to strike an air strike against Assad, it will intervene. Now Russia has not interfered. And she left the memorandum on preventing possible incidents. This means, first, that Americans are no longer obliged to inform Russia about their actions in Syria, and secondly, Russia reserves the right to act as it sees fit.

This is the story of raising rates. And now we are in an extremely unpleasant situation, when the armed forces of the two countries may find themselves in a direct military confrontation.

Russia very successfully blackmailed President Barack Obama with the possibility of such a situation. And he tried to avoid such a situation. But Trump is not afraid. And all this can end badly.

I do not presume to say. Trump made it clear that he would act as he sees fit without consulting anyone.

... Of course, there was no investigation into the chemical attack (in Khan-Sheikhun), but the leaders of the United States and other Western countries are "firmly convinced" that the Assad regime is guilty.

However, the version proposed by the Russian side - that Asad's aircraft bombed a chemical ammunition plant - hardly removes responsibility from the Assad regime ... After all, in this case it turns out that either did not know what they were bombing - and then statements that The air strikes of both Russian troops and Assad forces occur only after receiving detailed intelligence information, do not cost a penny. Or they knew that they were bombing, and then it is perfectly clear that Assad's regime wanted / to arrange a chemical attack on this city.

Trump, as you said, will not give up. And it is supported by all Western allies. Is there any way out for Putin now? A "beautiful" way to withdraw, and at the same time removing the threat of the Russian-American clashes?

With some loss of face, you can leave Syria. Already, Russian officials say that we do not make all bets on the Assad regime. But now it is difficult to predict anything. The situation is quite dangerous."

Of course Assad is not gassing his own people, nor he ever did ANY of all evils media writes about him.

"its a war between Syria and Israel"

[to French reporters on what is going on in France and in Syria] "do not believe your media, your media and government lies to you, read non-official sources"

- Bashar Assad

This is why this man "gassed his own people" according this very media he exposed - because he exposed them and because he is not a jew. I do not believe 2 atomic superpowers together just "can't" take down some desert savages "ISIL". And they "tried so hard" that just "out of all sudden" got in fight with each other in their desperate strife to "help pour people of Syria".

According jewish newspapers (haarez and such), it was Putin who many times told Assad to "fuck off" from Syrian government.

According Russian Rambler analytics Turkey (namely this person "Erdogan") took his forces out of Syria right before Trump's bomb attack happened, which means they knew of all this beforehand and were propperly prepared and warned.

"jews are entitled nation in Russia" - putin
"we can't afford being antisemitic" - putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOwQXnZK_ew&t=2s
Death of communism / Смерть коммунизма http://www.deathofcommunism.josru.com/
Радость Сатаны http://joyofsatan.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение христианства http://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение лжи ислама http://www.razoblachenie-lzhi-islama.josru.com/
Черное Солнце 666 http://chernoesolnce.weebly.com/

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Rocky90 wrote:

Thank you HP Cobra

Someone else stated this, not me, and I think this was about how Trump is psychically open to an extent. But that doesn't mean anything? That's what I assume you might have seen. I don't even use these words myself.

One things I had to learn over in many years. Was careful studying. This can seriously save or wreck someone. One must read something more than one times in that sense. Misreading something and acting on it can prove disastrous in life.

HP Cobra, if I mistake I not shoot back, and if I have to say something or to clarify, then I say that. I'm not a HP and are not as wise as you, but I've also lived my life, and I never moved my blame on anyone. If my crop are wrong, I do not shoot back and face what comes to me. I need some clarification from you and I asked. You taught me a lot, but I do not think I need lessons like a teenagers. HP I'm not afraid of anything, and if are my destroyal that I have to deal with, then can come I'm ready. The JOS developed all my qualities that I did not know, thanks to you too, JOS make me another person. Tank you...!!!

Site Admin

Rocky90 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Rocky90 wrote:

HP Cobra, if I mistake I not shoot back, and if I have to say something or to clarify, then I say that. I'm not a HP and are not as wise as you, but I've also lived my life, and I never moved my blame on anyone. If my crop are wrong, I do not shoot back and face what comes to me. I need some clarification from you and I asked. You taught me a lot, but I do not think I need lessons like a teenagers. HP I'm not afraid of anything, and if are my destroyal that I have to deal with, then can come I'm ready. The JOS developed all my qualities that I did not know, thanks to you too, JOS make me another person. Tank you...!!!

Its all fine, there is no need to worry. It was merely advice not for you but other people reading, because other do too.

The only thing we block is shills and outright slander basically. All other things are accepted.

As for my 'advice', its not advice or teachings for teenagers. It's just reminders. Because many people read the posts. What is common sense to someone, isn't incorporated by someone else.

Anything you need or have questions about, just ask. We are always open to questions.

Rocky90 wrote:

Thank you HP Cobra

Sometimes I actually do worry about the future of my heart nation America, this upto predictions is that the next elections maybe peoples won't elect trump & then it's that another shit Hillary Clinton that peoples quite adore as I've seen...
Sometimes I feel like getting into it :shock: just imagine! :o
Oh America!

Is it fine to do the rtrs by mind and not aloud since I have problems with stutters ? For ritual number do you vibrate AUM once then convicts 9times and AUM once or You vibrate AUM and convicts and AUM all at x9.

Just finished them. Twice. Felt achy but good.

Hail Satan!!
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Site Admin

It seems that since Bannon was kicked out. Trump will only have neocohens around him, which pretty much sums up his choice. If anyone had any better focus in his cabinet, this was Bannon, and he expulded him as if he was a dog.

This simply proves what Trump has planned to become from now on.

Edward what you wrote about Russia is important, keep us posted.

Naturally this is a war in which kike company of Saudis, Turkey, Pissrael and neo-cohen poo company again come together. While Teheran is the only sincere Gentile force supporting anti-kike Syria. They make it clear their goal is not putin or pacifist China, but Bashar Assad and his regime. Because it is in the way of pissrael.

https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2017/04/07/ ... sledstviya

The reaction in the world to the US missile strike at the Syrian army base Shirat in the Homs province, as expected, includes a wide range of assessments - from full approval to an extremely negative attitude. To the current moment, the situation on the information field around the most pressing international topic today is as follows.

Russian President Vladimir Putin called the US administration's move aggression against a sovereign state.

The official representative of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, Bahram Kasemi, has stated that Tehran has strictly condemned "such unilateral strikes" which "will strengthen terrorists in Syria and will only complicate the situation in this country and throughout the region." Reports on this are broadcast by the Iranian media.

Western media at the moment emphasize the fact that as a result of strikes by cruise missiles Tomahawk, "distinguished by increased accuracy," from the Mediterranean Sea "Russian sector" on the basis of "Shayrat" was not affected. At the same time, Reuters, Associated Press, France-Presse and other leading information spokespersons of the West note the presence of Russian servicemen at this military facility, 40 km southeast of the city of Homs.

In this regard, CNN reports that the American command in the Middle East had "accurate information" about the deployment of "Russians" based on "Shayrat".

Recall, it was from this Syrian Air Force object that attacks were struck by government aviation in the Khan-Sheikhun area of ​​the province of Idlib on April 4, allegedly with "the use of chemical weapons" (nerve gas sarin is most often mentioned).

The Washington Post noted one of the great advantages of the Tomahawks, which the US military had repeatedly used in conflicts in the Middle East. The missile can be launched at a distance of up to 2,500 km from the target, easily overcoming not the most advanced air defense systems of the enemy.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu supported the "strong and clear signal" of the United States. "In a word, President Trump sent a strong and clear signal today that the use and spread of chemical weapons is unacceptable," the statement by the Chancellery of the head of government said.

[my note, kike Natanyahu never nentioned if he consideres acceptable his own use of NUCLEAR weapon on Syria:

Tactical Nuclear Weapons used in SYRIA by ISIS CIA ISRAELI Terror Forces https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANkCagPLBfw "the secret is that we have America" - Natanyahu]

The Israeli side stressed that it had been advised by the United States of the strikes in advance.

On the issue of "preliminary warning" by the Pentagon of the Russian military before the rocket launches on the base "Shayrat" conflicting information arrives. The American media referring to their sources in the US Department of Defense, according to data on the morning of Friday, continued to insist that such an alert still took place. Although, as previously reported by EADaily, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson spoke on this issue extremely categorically: "We did not give such information to Russians either before or after the strikes."

Indirect evidence of the lack of prior notification was Moscow's decision to suspend the memorandum on the prevention of incidents and ensuring aviation safety during operations in Syria. [my note, war door open]

Turkey at high political and military levels approved the actions of the United States. For example, Vice Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmush noted Ankara's "positive" perception of the step of the American NATO ally, adding that "the international community should continue to express its position against the barbarity of the Syrian regime." This Kurtulmush said in an interview with Fox TV. According to him, Syrian President Bashar Assad should be punished, and the process of Syrian settlement must be intensified.

In this regard, it should be recalled that a few hours before the missile launches of the US Navy, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan directly stated his country's readiness to join the US military operation against the "Syrian regime."

Saudi Arabia expressed its "full support" for the missile strike, adding that it considers him "a bold decision" of President Donald Trump, the television channel Al Jazeera reported.

[my note Saudi Arabia is owned and ruled by kikes:
http://www.whitedeathofislam.josru.com/the-jewish-roots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/
http://www.whitedeathofislam.josru.com/house-of-saud-donmeh-young-turks-crypto-jews/ ]

Approving comments of the Trump administration's actions are most often accompanied by Western authors stating the "belatedness" of such a step. This, in particular, said the former US Ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey.

There are also unequivocal warnings that in case of "repeated use of chemical weapons by Asad," even more serious consequences await him, and the military power of the United States allows "to destroy Assad in one night" (the comment of the former deputy chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff US Jack Keane).

In a conversation with the Air Force, the head of the British Defense Ministry, Michael Fallon, pointed to the "close contact" of the British government with the US "at all levels" in front of the missile strike at the Shayrat base. According to him, launches of cruise missiles were carried out "very carefully" in order to avoid hitting the "Russians in Syria" and "stop future chemical attacks".

China reacted by calling on all parties to exclude further confrontation, France-Presse reported.

Syrian media, referring to the local authorities of the province of Homs, referred to the victims among civilians. The exact figure of the dead and wounded is being specified. According to the latest information, on the basis of "Shayrat"

Statement of the Foreign Ministry: Russia suspends the Memorandum with the United States on Syria
More: https://eadaily.com/en/news/2017/04/07/ ... a-po-serii

In connection with the night missile attack on the airfield of the Syrian army "Shayrat" in Homs, the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued an official statement stating the suspension of the Memorandum on the prevention of incidents and ensuring aviation safety during operations in Syria concluded with the United States, as well as the urgent need Convocation of the UN Security Council.

Http://www.mid.ru/en/press_service/spok ... id/2717798
[official governmental resource of Foreign Ministry of Russia. mid.ru, mid = МИД, Министерство Иностранных Дел, there is English version there, badly automatically translated, I translate below]

7.04.1710: 27
Foreign Ministry statement on US military action in Syria on April 7, 2017

692-07-04-2017

De-DE1 en-GB1 es-ES1 en-RU1 fr-FR1

"The United States conducted strikes against the Syrian government in the early hours of April 7, using chemical weapons attacks in the Idlib Province as a pretext.

The US opted in for the show of force, for military action.

It is not the first time that the US chooses an irresponsible approach that aggravates problems the world is facing, and threatens international security. The very presence of military personnel from the United States and other countries in Syria without consent from the Syrian government or a UN Security Council can not be justified. While previous initiatives of this kind were presented as efforts to combat terrorism, now they are clearly an act of aggression against a sovereign Syria. Actions taken by the US today inflict further damage to the Russia-US relations.

Russia has expressed on numerous occasions that it was ready to cooperate on resolving the most urgent issues. However, we will never agree to an unsanctioned action against the legitimate Syrian government that has been waging an uncompromising war on international terrorism for a long time.

Seeking to justify military action Washington has completely distorted what happened in Idlib. The US were well informed that Syria could not use the chemical weapons there. Damascus simply does not have them, as confirmed by a number of times by qualified experts. This was achieved through the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Over the past few years this organization has been involved in the Syria's chemical weapons program. As for Idlib, the terrorists operating there used to produce toxic land mines for use in Syria and Iraq. These manufacturing facilities were carried out by the Syrian air force.

The US pretends that it does not understand obvious things, turning a blind eye to the use of chemical weapons in Iraq, officially confirmed by Baghdad [my note, they mean ISIL]. The US refuses to believe the evidence provided by certified documents. In doing so, the US is abetting international terrorism and making it stronger. New WMD attacks can be expected.

There is no doubt that the military action has been carried out by the US-led coalition and has escalated humanitarian disaster.

It is obvious that the cruise missile attack was prepared in advance. Any expert understands that Washington's decision on air strikes predates the Idlib events, which is simply served as a pretext for a show of force.

Russia suspends the Memorandum of Understanding on Prevention of Flight Safety Incidents in the course of operations in Syria signed with the US.

We call on the UN Security Council to hold an emergency meeting to discuss the latest developments."

- Foreign Ministry statement on US military action in Syria on April 7, 2017

Hello.
I would like to mention that these RTRs have not been updated in the RTR application for Android. I have a Brother who, because of a lack of time, only checks the app for doing the RTRs (he doesn't come in here to check all the sermons).
I'm saying this as a reminder, if you could please update it, so that he (and others, that might be in similar position as him) will be notified, and also follow our schedule. :)

On another note, things ARE moving extremely fast...
It doesn't bother me... We just need to keep up.
We can do this.
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Site Admin

Yagami Light wrote:
Hello.
I would like to mention that these RTRs have not been updated in the RTR application for Android. I have a Brother who, because of a lack of time, only checks the app for doing the RTRs (he doesn't come in here to check all the sermons).
I'm saying this as a reminder, if you could please update it, so that he (and others, that might be in similar position as him) will be notified, and also follow our schedule. :)

On another note, things ARE moving extremely fast...
It doesn't bother me... We just need to keep up.
We can do this.

Strange. They were put up. This is bad. Anyway, I will look into this.

Site Admin

@Yagami

Please if you have time tell your friend to refresh the app. The new and the schedule we follow up now is on. Thanks-

Kike friends (neo-cohens&pissrael) fighting together, and both helping ISIL and coordinating their efforts with it:

US used Israel to attack air base "Shayrat" in Syria
https://riafan.ru/706038-ssha-ispolzova ... at-v-sirii

Syria, April 8. A source in the Lebanese Army told the Federal News Agency (FAN) details of the attack by Tomahawk cruise missiles at the Shayrat airbase.

Two destroyers of the US Navy Porter and Ross, equipped with Aegis missile defense complexes, were still on the 5th of April in the Sicily area of ​​the Mediterranean Sea. At the same time, both destroyers are armed with Tomahawk cruise missiles, anti-aircraft and anti-submarine missiles.

"On April 6, the destroyers Porter and Ross made a sudden and rapid transition, 40 miles southwest of Tel Aviv. At 3.26 (local time, - editorial note), the first volley was fired with Tomahawk missiles, at 3.48 - the second. At the same time, the airspace of Israel and Lebanon was opened for the passage of missiles, "the Lebanese source said, stressing that many military men in Lebanon are outraged by such frank form of US support.

In addition, the very fact of the throw from Sicily to the coast of Israel on the morning of April 6 means that the US decision on the attack was taken much earlier than announced to the allies.

The source also explained the reasons why the Shayrat base was vulnerable to cruise missiles.

"The base" Shayrat "is located 200 kilometers deep in the territory of Syria, far from Russian air defense. Part of the missiles could pass in the region of the Golan Heights, part through Lebanon, using the relief for cover. So, the rockets went at an altitude of about 50 meters straight through the valleys. Russian air defense deployed in Tartus and Khemeymim did not see missiles in the blind zone of radars, "the FAN source explained.

It should be noted that some observers blundered the "Tomahawks" attack from the territory of Israel with the attack of the Israeli Air Force. For example, the Sky News Arabia television channel referring to Syrian opposition sources reported that the Israeli Air Force attacked the military facilities of the Lebanese organization Hezbollah and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the provinces of Damascus and Dar'a on the night of April 7.

In fact, observers recorded the passage of missiles through the territories of Lebanon, Israel and further on the Syrian provinces of Darya, Damascus and Homs. At the same time, according to FAN correspondents, who are in the attack area near the Shayrat airbase, the Tomahawk missiles attacked not only the territory of the base itself, but also checkpoints along the Homs-Palmira route.

"The checkpoints attacked by US missiles protect the highway from the ISIL fighters *. Immediately after the missile attack units of radical Islamists tried to cut the highway, which supplies the group in Palmyra. Thus, we see coordination of actions between ISIL and the US Navy, "correspondents of the FAN were surprised.

Africanhitler wrote:
Is it fine to do the rtrs by mind and not aloud since I have problems with stutters ? For ritual number do you vibrate AUM once then convicts 9times and AUM once or You vibrate AUM and convicts and AUM all at x9.

Vibrate the RTR's outloud but yes affirmations can be said mentally.

Stuttering can be easily healed, a daily affirmation that you now speak clearly.

As for Aum affirmations Aum, some vary. But all are explained in each RTR page. If it says Aum then affirm 9x then Aum, then exactly that. If it says Aum affirmation Aum 9x, then exactly that. Don't overthink it, just do it exactly as stated.

Will visualizing any of these affermations make it more effective? This is what I've been doing some of it im not sure what exactly to visualize though, like the god of israel lost all power? How would I visulize that. Or the gates of Satan has permently opened? Ive been visualizing this one as the world full off gentile SS members all waken up.

Thank you

Site Admin

IDONTKNOWWHATTOPUTHERE23 wrote:
Will visualizing any of these affermations make it more effective? This is what I've been doing some of it im not sure what exactly to visualize though, like the god of israel lost all power? How would I visulize that. Or the gates of Satan has permently opened? Ive been visualizing this one as the world full off gentile SS members all waken up.

Thank you

Definitely. This is also good and cathartic.

So state secretary of USA Tillerson went to Moscow to make "ultimatum" to Russian Minster of Foreign Affairs Lavrov: either you choose "Syria, Iran "Hezbolla terrorists" and related" or you choose USA.

https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/2017/04/ ... html#page1

"Secretary of State Rex Tillerson gave Russia an ultimatum. According to the American diplomat, Moscow must decide whether it supports the US and its allies or the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad."

All kike world (Turkey, US neo-con government, Holland's France, whore Merkel, Red China etc.) try to intimidate Russia and push Her into betrayal of Syria. Right now Lavrov and Putin are like "well, I dunno... need further negotiation"

Kike Holland is persuading Russia to betray Assad:
https://news.rambler.ru/world/36599622- ... koy-atake/

This is what China said:
https://ria.ru/syria/20170410/149190177 ... n_partners
According to Tillerson, Xi Jinping said that he "understands" the US actions "because of the death of children." [he means false flag chemical attack]

Tillerson did everything to force Russia (persuade Lavrov and Putin) to "put" Assad "out of office" like if Syria were some kind of Russian chinese puppet so you need to go to Lavrov to tell him to put Syrian president here or there:

https://news.rambler.ru/politics/366037 ... -k-kontsu/

"US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson at a news conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the US position is that the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria is coming to an end.
"Our position is that the Assad regime is coming to an end," Tillerson said.
He noted that Russia "can help understand this reality."

Lavrov said they do not need neither Assad nor any other "puppet", just regime:
"The main thing in Syria is not to remove a certain political character, but to agree on how this state will be organized," Lavrov told reporters at the final press conference.
At the same time, Tillerson noted that the departure of Bashar Assad should "go on in an organized manner" and "take some time"
yet Putin comforted Tillerson that Russia is willing to restore relationship:
https://news.rambler.ru/politics/365859 ... -po-sirii/
"Russian President Vladimir Putin, during a meeting with the US Secretary of State, announced Russia's readiness to return to the memorandum on the prevention of incidents in Syria, should the US confirm the goal of the fight against terrorism."

While they were "making ultimatums" (which Putin called "chinese puppet theatre") to each other, their so called "puppet" Bashar Assad being a real man he is, bombed their neo-con's base in Syria successfully and destroyed a lot of US weapon (freely granted to ISIL). So Mr. Tillerson had to return back where he belongs and ask smb else to "put Assad here and there".

https://news.rambler.ru/world/36567334- ... rroristov/

"Attacks on the airbase in Syria The United States tried to raise the spirit of terrorists, but Washington failed to achieve its goals. This was stated by Syrian President Bashar Assad during a telephone conversation with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

"The US failed to achieve its goals with this aggression, trying to raise the morale of the terrorist groups they supported after the victories of the Syrian army and people, which proved that they are determined to destroy terrorism on every scrap of Syrian land," SANA quotes Bashar Al-Assad. Rowhani, in turn, condemned "US aggression on Syrian soil" and confirmed that "American aggression is a grave violation of Syrian sovereignty and all international rules and treaties."

"White NS" "anti-migrant" Trump raising islamic spirit in Syria... and even in this he failed.

So neo-cons jewed away from Syria and moved to try to pick up with North Korea. And Red China moved their 150 000 troops to North Korean border, nuclear weapon is ready to be used, because all 3 countries have it a lot.

[in English] https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3304141/k ... ea-latest/

Thank you

Personally, I visualize "the god of israel has lost all power" as a human being with marionette strings attached to group of greys, and the strings being cut. And the person then bolting wings, becoming free from jewish oppression.

We should make a group ritual to take US and Russia out of the game.
In other words, we should make a ritual, programming a large amount of energy to influence people to riot against those who insist to go at war.

If any of those players (US and Russia) are taken out of the game, then WWIII will not take place now.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The rtr's are taking care of all this in the way it will work, the energy takes the path into the world to make them happen.

OhNoItsMook wrote:

Thank you

Personally, I visualize "the god of israel has lost all power" as a human being with marionette strings attached to group of greys, and the strings being cut. And the person then bolting wings, becoming free from jewish oppression.

I like that Ive been visualing the god of pisrael as money and its lost all its power for them got this idea from a sermon by HP Mageson666
topic18843.html

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Thank you

Thank you HP the more I do and visualize these the easier it gets. I feel complete after doing the rtr specially with visualization. Just need to find the balance of rtr and meditation.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Thank you

Thank you HP the more I do and visualize these the easier it gets. I feel complete after doing the rtr specially with visualization. Just need to find the balance of rtr and meditation.

I imagine Jerusalem being utterly fucking destroyed, or maybe the Rothschilds getting shot and killed or whatever.
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

So i went ahead and see this plan could work but need everyo r together i haven't seen any posts like this either not one in uniting and making this more serious im 24 years old step it up #hopeforhumanity #theplan #revolution everyone repopulates a new country builds a giant pyramid to live under and strive to survive under ea

Return to JoyofSatan666