Board index JoyofSatan666 Working for the Satanic Future

Working for the Satanic Future

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

We are idealists. Some people may think of us as insane today, but what isn't "insane" about us, when "Sanity" is basically the philosophy of a soulless, rotten human being that always and forever sinks? If it's called "Insanity", "Racism", "Satanism" or "Bigotry" or "blah blah blah", then it is what it is. It means nothing to us, you know?

We are opposed to this, and therefore, we have different opinions. We see things differently.

Satan as reminds us and let us know of the Immortality of our own Soul, and the Soul purpose. This can take more than one lifetimes. This is the meaning of building for the future.

Just ask yourself, where would you be, if you were born in a Satanic family, and meditated from the earliest days of your life, or had access to this material, or even taught much of this in your school.

This in reverse, is what happens in Pissrael. Most jews by their thirties are already versed for all high positions in existence, due to sustaining spiritual stolen culture, while most Gentiles in their 30's have their first pat in the back, 'reality check'.

Many of Gentiles may have had to reach our 50's and 60's to find the real God. This could have been corrected by a global, race adjusted, and powerful culture. Naturally, the Souls of previous Satanists will go and reincarnate in the hands and positive families of Satanic families in the future, in accordance to the Will of the Gods and Race. This is a phenomenal advantage as you can see. No time lost.

Only Spiritual Satanism can lead in extremely powerful and spiritually vibrant civilizations for Gentiles in the planet. Everyone who is an initiate today, knows what Spiritual Satanism can do to the transformation of the self. All other systems are neutered, and they don't have the power and the spiritual backbone to actually do anything plausible than be more than make believe.

This is because essentially, the nowadays called Spiritual Satanism is basically what was common knowledge among the higher and mystic classes of the Pagan people. They just called it "Truth" in a sense, because it made sense, and we today call it "Spiritual Satanism". But its the same path to power.

If people are about to have children, by the third month of pregnancy, you can ask Satan to send you a Satanic Soul that is suitable for you to raise as your progeny. Satan will protect you and help you. Needless to say, this can be a most beautiful experience.

Everyday we have enemies, free loaders, and other people who are not concerned. This is not the mentality of future Gods. Of all the animals, the only animal that is able to think about their deepest future and the largest future is the Human. Of course when one is not acting like a human, they are closer to animal level. The mentality of Gods, and the Wise people should be different. Satan has brought select people here from all Gentile Races, because Satan's aims are great for Humanity.

Satan doesn't see a rotting world, neither should his followers. Those who are 'live and let be' and don't give one damn about anything but themselves, its safe to assume, nobody will give a damn about them as well. But this is Justice, isn't it?

To show you the extent of this. In between Reincarnations in the Ancient World, kids knew by an early age due to meditation, who they were in the past life. Therefore, they had no question about their own social standing today, or where they were, or what they were to do, or things committed in the past lives.

The jews openly state in the Kabbalah, that aside all the other curses, they have cursed humanity to forget who they are. Trends, and who one goes, is carried with someone, and re-manifests in some form or another, in the next life.

The Pagan Mystics would get people in their own grave from their last lifetime, and they would get also their important physical belongings, given that the initiate was spiritually aware, pure and clean of mind, without any need about lies and false deceptive "muh importantism".

This is why in large tombs, we had all this wealth stored inside. So the reincarnation of a person, could get their hard labored wealth again. This process was to be repeated, until the person finally became a Demon, and subsequently, a God and therefore immortal.

We have such a great future ahead of us, especially in this Age of Aquarius. We have to fight the enemy, eventually defeat them, or die trying. For those overly concerned, by seeing the enemy on a position of rule now, don't worry. Rule does come, and rule does go, especially in the case of unfit rulers such as those of the enemy. We are already seeing their system collapse. Unfortunately, civilization due to bad universal forces, and forces of the enemy, is being threatened to actually collapse.

The Ancients had made as much preparation as possible, and now, in these late years after 2012, we exited the dwindling circle towards the bottom of the universal line. Now, the energies will push for betterment, rather than decline, and as thus, the influence of the jews is dwindling. We have to make sure this deal is done with and they lose all power.

In a sense, all Spiritual Satanists are actually working on the will of their Ancestors and Soul-family from time immemorial. We are doing what they have been doing in many ways. You vibrate their names, as your Ancestors did thousands of years ago. You meditate on your Soul, as inherited by them.

We didn't have a destruction in the Pagan system, for who knows how many hundreds of thousands of years. To the Gods, the jewish accident is short lived. They have other plans.

It doesn't matter if one brings a small stone, or a giant stone, what matters is everyone brings something. In the end, Satan's vision will be manifested.

Work, so that you will be worked upon, help so that you may be helped, show loyalty to the Gods so that they will be loyal to you, for they are honest.

This is the essence of Working for the Satanic Future.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Super Duper Sermon! ^_^ I enjoyed that very much.

So many people nowadays are so fixated on the idea that "the world is over" or "there's no point in doing anything anymore cause humanity is too far gone." it irritates me very much...I'm sure one day they'll regret their words or at least live to see they were very very wrong.
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:04 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Anne Flowers wrote:

So many people nowadays are so fixated on the idea that "the world is over" or "there's no point in doing anything anymore cause humanity is too far gone." it irritates me very much...I'm sure one day they'll regret their words or at least live to see they were very very wrong.

Maybe this kind of very inferior civilization will collapse, or rather its grounds upon which it is created, but well, life goes on and survives. It more than likely will not be the end. We had a lot of deathly issues before, sometimes environmental too, but the core Races and humanity did survive...Maybe the enemy wants otherwise but that's it.
Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

My Youtube Channels - Let's Grow them For Everyone!

NEW - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSxvP ... HJgFfJnfJQ

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Thank you hooded cobra much love from florida!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Anne Flowers wrote:

Lol, yeah. More clear and concise posts, Cobry! I demand more clear and concise posts! :P

You only lol once. That never made sense. You only live once. Does that mean you don't do anything else, except for live only, but do it once? It should be YLOO - you live once only. St00pid j00.

Anyway, if they want to not reincarnate, then - either let them not, or laugh at them because - if they have enough energy/ability - they will reincarnate. When thyself reacheth Goddesshood before them, whilst they belayeth in the pillories in the court centre next to the town hall on show for all the peasants to see, thou mayst crack lolz in demz faces, and retort "You bell-end", and swipe your hand across their face, sharply. Mmhm.

Translation:
When you're a Goddess and they're still not, in their next incarnation, if they can reincarnate, you can take the piss and lolz out of them for being jewed. All in good humour, of course.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Maybe this kind of very inferior civilization will collapse, or rather its grounds upon which it is created, but well, life goes on and survives. It more than likely will not be the end. We had a lot of deathly issues before, sometimes environmental too, but the core Races and humanity did survive...Maybe the enemy wants otherwise but that's it.

Apparently, or perhaps I should say allegedly, "the original bible" is still out there. However, far beyond my understanding is it that "god" doesn't come down and tell all the wrong churches to stop being retards, and give them the talmu-- original bible. More so that it allowed "the" bible to be corrupted. Lazy "god".

Maybe "the original bible", mixed in with "magic" and "sorcery" in some old churches, is a poker chip the j00 is holding close to its chest, to use occultism against Pagans to discredit Spiritual Satanism in favour of a jew on a stick. The magic of a jew on a stick, volume I - "I" stands for "I AM", i.e. "god". ("What has been before will be again.")

"A Great Revelation! Baa maah book tudayah! (Aftah tha sermon, you (gullible) greedy lat!) Almighty gawd-dayum has revealed from his breast unto us the ability to manufacture realitih as wee see fit, without pesterin' are jew almaaghty, in accowdance with hees wheel. For 2 thaasand yeeus, the debull hath been using occult-- clears throat err... the paaah or the allmaaaghtee perverselih, and blaspheeeemin' agayunst are laawd gawwd-dayum!" Etc. The sensationalism has to be done to make the bored drone christian wake up to "xian occultism".

Of course, I'm speculating.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 am

Fantastic sermon Hp!:)
Namasatan

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:35 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Thank you Commander ! 666/88
We fight for the complete victory of Satan.
Noi combattiamo per la completa vittoria di Satana.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 am

What a nice and very encouraging sermon thank you high priestess hooded cobra .in addition I have a problem with stutters so I have a hard time saying convictions when I'm doing rtrs so is it still effective if I vibrate and convicts in my mind and not aloud.another thing do we continue with the rtr schedule that had war prevention,72 ,42 ,communication and gentile rights to rule own nations or wait for another update.thank you your help will be highly appreciated.
Ave satanas
Only the brave survives
Satanists are wolves among sheeps

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:59 am

Location: The most disgusting place in the Midwest but it's not Detroit
Anne Flowers wrote:

Because people are pessimistic, that's why. And if somebody is saying that, and are virtually useless, why be irritated over some asshole's uselessness? It's up to him/her to come up.

FancyMancy wrote:
Anyway, if they want to not reincarnate, then - either let them not, or laugh at them because - if they have enough energy/ability - they will reincarnate. When thyself reacheth Goddesshood before them, whilst they belayeth in the pillories in the court centre next to the town hall on show for all the peasants to see, thou mayst crack lolz in demz faces, and retort "You bell-end", and swipe your hand across their face, sharply. Mmhm.

Fancy, I've actually learned that reincarnation is involuntary. I asked this question on a Ouija Board a while ago, and I don't remember who answered (There were 3 demons present that day; Gremory, Amon, and Andras) but the answer was no when me and an SS friend from this forum (who actually lives 10 miles away from me :D go figure) and someone we recently converted asked that question.

But yes, go ahead and crack lolz in somebody's face and call them a bellend.
How did you know? It's what I've always wanted
Can never have too many of these...
Will you quit kicking me under the table?
I'm trying, will somebody make her shut up about it?
Can we settle down please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Brdredr wrote:
Because people are pessimistic, that's why. And if somebody is saying that, and are virtually useless, why be irritated over some asshole's uselessness? It's up to him/her to come up.

I'm more than aware. The person whom I conversed with that day is well aware of the world's (((situation))). It bothers me when someone can clearly see and know what's going on today with all the (((problems))) and doesn't choose to do anything about it. You try to drop hints...But they're tossed aside because "we're too far gone" I view it as cowardice and unjust. What could be more unjust than knowing (((the situation))) of the world and choosing to remain complacent? That, is what irritates me...I should have been more specific in my posting.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:50 am

Anne Flowers wrote:
Brdredr wrote:

I'm more than aware. The person whom I conversed with that day is well aware of the world's (((situation))). It bothers me when someone can clearly see and know what's going on today with all the (((problems))) and doesn't choose to do anything about it. You try to drop hints...But they're tossed aside because "we're too far gone" I view it as cowardice and unjust. What could be more unjust than knowing (((the situation))) of the world and choosing to remain complacent? That, is what irritates me...I should have been more specific in my posting.

Because he's a virtually useless piece of shit, that's why he doesn't do anything about it regardless of being well aware.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Brdredr wrote:

Because he's a virtually useless piece of shit, that's why he doesn't do anything about it regardless of being well aware.

Working for a Satanic Future involves attempting to lead people to the Truth. It takes time, people (especially older) don't flip a switch instantly. Several members have stated waiting weeks, months, or even years before dedicating. An individual who knows about the jewish problem and openly talks to others about that topic is not useless. Prove it otherwise.

You state people are pessimistic, but I find it funny, maybe even ironic, that you are quite pessimistic yourself.

Post Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:33 am

Anne Flowers wrote:
Brdredr wrote:

Working for a Satanic Future involves attempting to lead people to the Truth. It takes time, people (especially older) don't flip a switch instantly. Several members have stated waiting weeks, months, or even years before dedicating. An individual who knows about the jewish problem and openly talks to others about that topic is not useless. Prove it otherwise.

You state people are pessimistic, but I find it funny, maybe even ironic, that you are quite pessimistic yourself.

Because I have nothing to offer. At least I'm not saying stupid shit like "the world is over"

Return to JoyofSatan666