Board index JoyofSatan666 You Only Live Once...

You Only Live Once...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Just kidding. Late April fools really. So...

You aren't living only once. You actually exist and reincarnate. So it's better to get your act together and advance today, because yes, Humans do actually have a Soul. But there is a systematic attempt to sink this power of the Soul, for the benefit of a few sadists who just want you to be feeling sick for no reason whatsoever. But to profit from it.

It was common knowledge in all Ancient Civilizations. That you reincarnate, and that the Soul reincarnates. As such, some people would be extraordinary, because for example, they have spent time doing something in a past life.

If someone reaches a competent level, one needs to open their Soul in order to defeat 'past life amnesia'. The jews in their kabbalah write that this is caused by an 'angel' of theirs. And is fundamental for people to be trapped in the Rotar. The Wheel, also known as the Wheel of reincarnation. The eternal repetition over and over again. So the person is not really ever 'free'.

However even in the stupid instance that "You only live Once". Its still plausible for one to meditate. And experience all these strange and 'coincidental things'. That when you vibrate things, and when you do movements such as Yoga. Deliver bliss. And other stuff. That of course according to jews. Who on a racial scale are the last race on the planet that engages in daily magick and meditation for racial benefit. Their own psychologist and psychoanalysts. Just analyze that well, you are a piece of disposable flesh.

You should become a "cyborg goy", you are worth nothing according to 'scientists', so you can get from nothing to something if some jew directly ties your brain with google. And makes you a hackable goyim, controlled at a distance.

Says that the Soul doesn't exist, practices Kabbalah all day. That's the jew basically. Because if the "Goy" find out that Rabbi jesus is a hoax, and that the savior of yourself is yourself, and the bad guys are the good guys in reality...Off goes the jew from where they toiled for centuries to get.

So they shill. Because this is when the 'goyim' are concerned, and in their spiritual and cultural writings, the 'goyim' is soulless. So their agents in this world in all places just keep saying the same. And practice the Kabbalah at home.

Be clever, advance today, and rise higher and higher. As for the blind, let the blind bury the blind. It doesn't even take much time in the day to do so. So get some chill time, and rise higher in the ladder of slothz...

Because you only live once... In one continuous line, that has a lot of incarnations. Because you are in reality also Soul and Consciousness...And it's through reincarnations bruh...
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:37 pm

This reminds me of Lord Volac sigil. The 13 is connected but excluded from the 12 which also makes the 8 wheel, path formation that marks and details continuous growth and makes note of the 12 steps of the MAGNUM OPUS itself. II want to continue to advance to get up to the other steps, but yeah, that literally depends on my choices.

Living life fully conscious and active throughout to fully embrace and enjoy it in itself. Continuously evolving and become more acquainted with the infinite etheral space of contemporary actions which spontaneously begets life's pleasures and challenges. If we succeed and fight off to retain our self and become as a result, we meet and beat supposed challenges and expectations if any our made.

......Being sadistic sucks. Everything is pain and not worth the risk of overcoming. Because "you only live once." So nothing matters right? Blots of exsistence. waste of space in an infinite place.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Fuck their psychologists.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Science isn't science anymore (if it ever has been whilst this planet has been enemy occupied) it's just another jewish hoax dogma, Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and their ilk are secular priests shilling lies for their (((masters))) to ensure the status quo remains.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
Science isn't science anymore (if it ever has been whilst this planet has been enemy occupied) it's just another jewish hoax dogma, Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and their ilk are secular priests shilling lies for their (((masters))) to ensure the status quo remains.

Much of science is just jewish crap, and extremely close minded. However, they are a trillion times more superior than xians and other 'blind' fundies. If it's done right that is.

They can also reach points where they literally act like jeboo's without the torah. The only difference, they are acting with something else in hand, Richard Dawkin's book or something. Rebuking people out of their midst because they don't always agree due to the dogma (((others))) have produced prior etc. Scientists also rebuking obvious truths is another common one. Then, we have jews who write scientific-ized, torah 101. Such as Fraud, Kikestein and many others.

Which is the same such as in the advanced stages of any 'dogma' such as xianity etc. Most 'scientists' also have to make a living. Which is basically, to shill for someone, rather than just investigate. Many or most 'scientists' also go down this route for obvious reasons.

Personally I just saw that with the death of Tesla and a few good scientists in the start of the 1950's. We just went downhill from there.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 am

Hi guys I'm a spiritual satanist from south Africa and I'm fighting warrior for SATAN and powers of hell.I have a problem with quitting alcohol I've been trying for years to quit but I just can't and it getting worse everyday I can get drunk for days in arrow without even meditating and I use my hard earned cash on alcohol all of .I'll just I'm an alcohol addict.if anyone can assist me with a spell or working that can help me to quit alcohol for good.thank you your help will be highly appreciated .hail Satan forever

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

If its that bad you can go to a doctor and get medication for this till you get out of it, you probably need addictions counselling as well.

Return to JoyofSatan666