Board index JoyofSatan666 Darkness and Light

Darkness and Light

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:32 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

A few people ask things like... So what, Satanism is about light now? Isn't it the Emo, Ghoulish thing that the jews have dictated for centuries no more? Am I no longer allowed to drink cups of blood, and hail "jehova", while somehow claiming I am a "Satanist"? To just pin my racially jewish tribal paranoia, in Satan's back?

Can I no longer partake into this useful meme, that was generated by jews, to trap the radical and mistrusted followers of their own, christian, jewish created program? And to drive the sheep back to the stable by careful calculation?

Is "muh" jewish drama, and "muh" tendency to atrocity, not pinned in the back of the scapegoat of Satan anymore? Is the day where all the jewish crimes were magickally pinned on Satan, just over, same as all the world's perils? Has that frontier of always blaming Satan, been lost?

"Now who is going to get the blame! The jew is blameless! The God of the Goyim has to get all the blame, even for what we, the blameless JEWS have done! If he doesn't come quickly, oy vey!!! We will collapse under the weight of our own crimes, guilt, and fortune! We will be named straight and up: "Jesus, Jehova, and his accursed jewish Race", will the goyim shout!!"

Now, how can a rabbi based on stolen Pagan identity, claim to be good, while it's just a murderer? How can the aggressor survive without its scapegoat? And if the false polarization doesn't exist anymore. And has been proven counterfeit...How will the lie continue?

Did Satan have an opportunity to actually speak, and plead not guilty for what the followers of the tribal god Jehova, and an imaginary Rabbi named "Jesus", plus their junkie reverse-followers have committed? In the acts of the greater spirit of 'destroying god' as instructed in the protocols of Zion? Destroying the "Ha-Satan", the "Adversary" of the jewish people.

Has Azazel stopped being the jewish scapegoat for all things jewish, perverted and murderous, such as he is cursed and condemned by jews to be in their racial celebration of the Yom Kippur? Have finally the Pre-Christian, Pagan, Gods, had their name cleaned of this heap of excrement, at least to a decent extent?

Are the days where bowing to jews and becoming their slave in an anti-christian context, that pushes christianity from the backdoor, over? Is the "Satanist" now against all these ordained rules that were hijacked into "Satanism" by the jews?

Are "Satanists" no longer jews? Did jews for ONCE more, be blotted out and revealed once again for following their own Racial excrement, under yet another pretext to shield them. Like always. And try to mask the OBVIOUS? Which they have covered up by the false pretense of "Satanism"?

Do we finally see Judaism in plain sight...Which it was all along? Because all I see is jewish letters, jewish mysticism, jewish kabal, the best friends of the church, the supporters of its backbone, in the expense of Satan's name. A name stolen from Sanskrit and the Far East. To be perverted and blamed for all the world's perils...Out of nowhere.

"A Satanist". And all one does, is what? Defame Satan. Fill the ranks of his enemies. And make sure their supposed 'enemy' always has plenty of ignoramus, fools and idiots hoarding into their ranks. By them playing the bad boogieman. That they are supposed to play, ordained by whom again? The (((Root of it all))).

Has Satanism finally recovered from the thing the jews made it to be? In order to cover a deeper Truth about Satanism?

The answer to all of the above, is yes.

This time has come, and it has passed us. Because well, the jews will always be discovered and must always be put at their place. How long can "Satan" be hidden?

The time where jews had full dictation on the cultural norms of Gentiles is over-with.

So what now? Is Satanism about light? Or darkness? Can I be Mister Emo, or can I be miss Rainbow?

Light or Darkness? Which "ONE".

Because as we all know, the vain division only again, came with jews. In the bible. The light jew is the good jew, the Rabbi Christ. And then we have the dark jew, the anti-christian, or you name it. The other Rabbi. So the real question is, why give in to false, and irrelevant conceptions?

The answer is fairly simple.

To look into the eternal and omnipotent darkness that envelopes existence. And is all-powerful. We need a light. Unless we have a light, unless we can comprehend what we see. And 'enlighten it'. We will never understand, contemplate, and absorb the darkness in reality. We will remain oblivious.

Therefore, all these jewish ghouls. Do not speak about any real 'darkness', let alone with any respect. They are speaking of complete deprivation of knowledge and respect of darkness. They are speaking about lack of light, lack of power.

To lack light is to lack darkness...And to have light is to have the power over darkness. And to learn to respect it. Otherwise one is just mortally blind and oblivious. No matter what one says, one cannot understand the ever-powerful darkness, without light. And essentially its through light one grows power in the darkness.

"Light is Power", Lilith.

"Darkness is Light Turned inside out" -Beelzebub

Satan is the Darkness, Because Satan is all-encompassing, all powerful Light. He is Lucifer, the Lord of Darkness.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Excellent sermon. I've seen that same painting but with Kek meme just a while ago lol.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 08/f72.jpg

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:48 am

Does this darkness speak to spiritual ignorance and self discovery?

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm brand new to the forum and I very much enjoyed this teaching. :) excited to be here and broaden my relationship with Satan.

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:44 pm
Site Admin

sarahgrace666 wrote:
I'm brand new to the forum and I very much enjoyed this teaching. :) excited to be here and broaden my relationship with Satan.

For your safety, I have removed your picture from the avatar section.

Wiser to not do this online.

Also, we are past simple methods of shilling and trolling, which it can be easily be mistaken for one.

Thankx

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Ok cool understandable! It was just a picture of me ha :) thank you for the heads up about that as well. Excited to be apart of the community. This seems like a really great group!

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:35 am

You say to lack light is to lack darkness. I guess if you don't have light you can never see, or have in your possession, or examine in front of you, any particular aspect of what is in the darkness, thus you would "lack darkness." I sort of get what you are doing with your words.

But it's confusing. I wouldn't call a candle a "darkness spreader" or a "bringer of darkness." And Thomas Edison didn't invent the light bulb to be known as the "prince of darkness" or something. If he was given a nickname at all it probably would have been "prince of light" or something.

But perhaps these terms are to differentiate when speaking, spiritual matters from, actual visible light on this plane. So maybe your way of describing it is best.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 am

Not confusing at all. The larger the light, the larger the darkness that surrounds the light.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:22 am
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
You say to lack light is to lack darkness. I guess if you don't have light you can never see, or have in your possession, or examine in front of you, any particular aspect of what is in the darkness, thus you would "lack darkness." I sort of get what you are doing with your words.

But it's confusing. I wouldn't call a candle a "darkness spreader" or a "bringer of darkness." And Thomas Edison didn't invent the light bulb to be known as the "prince of darkness" or something. If he was given a nickname at all it probably would have been "prince of light" or something.

But perhaps these terms are to differentiate when speaking, spiritual matters from, actual visible light on this plane. So maybe your way of describing it is best.

Thomas Edison stole the lightbulb from Nicolas Tesla. And presented it as his own.

The simplest and literal way to explain this...

The thing with the two explained powers is that they are related. How do we define darkness, but by light? If Sun or the Stars did not exist, we would never comprehend any darkness. Everything as thus would be dark.

Since darkness (lets say even dark matter) is so infinite, if one had infinite light, they could perceieve the infinite darkness. To SEE is by definition the shedding of light, in a previously unobserved space.

This light makes objects appear to our senses, and able to be understood by us. As thus, if one has infinite light, one can also infinitely perceive. If not, one is bound to non-perception. And as thus metaphorical ignorance.

The spirit of my post was not literal, but metaphorical, and spiritual.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Nikola Tesla didn't invent the light bulb, but he did invent the fluorescent light bulb. Thomas Edison didn't invent also, he just made the most reliable (therefore marketable) and that last longer, his bulbs made after 1880 lasted 600 hours. The first light bulb patent was made before Nikola Tesla was even born in 1841 by Frederick de Moleyns.

It's true that Edison stole a lot of Tesla inventions, but the light bulb was not one of them.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:37 pm
Site Admin

Pramantha wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Nikola Tesla didn't invent the light bulb, but he did invent the fluorescent light bulb. Thomas Edison didn't invent also, he just made the most reliable (therefore marketable) and that last longer, his bulbs made after 1880 lasted 600 hours. The first light bulb patent was made before Nikola Tesla was even born in 1841 by Frederick de Moleyns.

It's true that Edison stole a lot of Tesla inventions, but the light bulb was not one of them.

Yes, however Tesla developed the returning current (so is therefore the father of the electric lightbulb in a sense). Without which neither of such would have been created, first and foremost the electric current lightbulb. I wasn't aware there was a prior light bulb to this one, very interesting.

The technical knowledge on how it could become an actual working patent I think was from Tesla, based on the discovery of returning AC current. Which Tesla has found. Before Tesla, they had of course discovered electricity, but the current was going only one way, making objects explode from short circuiting.

It makes sense, I haven't read about De Moleyns, but the functional electric lightbulb seems to have been based off Tesla's returning current. Sort of like a train could have been patented by someone, but well, a functioning train is what matters.

As for Edison, I wonder how this fable came to be. Edison seems to have been something like an Einstein or something. Probably because he was a good marketing face and that's all, good scientist, but not close to the high magnitude. So many great White inventors, and instead of knowing about them, the teaching is all hoaxes and fables. I haven't even heard about De Moleyns.

Thanks though, very valuable input. Do you believe Tesla's plan for free electricity was plausible? I tend to think it was very well possible.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 pm

In my opinion, inequality and differentiation are the foundations of perception. If all that existed was light, could we even be able to be aware of such light if there was nothing to juxtapose with it, nothing to compare or contrast? If only darkness existed, would we even know that it was "darkness"?

I think that dualism and diverse essences are necessary for an understandable and perceivable world.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:48 pm
Site Admin

HailVictory88 wrote:
In my opinion, inequality and differentiation are the foundations of perception. If all that existed was light, could we even be able to be aware of such light if there was nothing to juxtapose with it, nothing to compare or contrast? If only darkness existed, would we even know that it was "darkness"?

I think that dualism and diverse essences are necessary for an understandable and perceivable world.

Yes, and in a sense, this rivalistic 'dualism' is also flat our fake. In a sense, light doesn't really 'contrast' darkness. They are both factual, existing elements.

The "dualism" which is to show rivaling opposites, is actually a though generated by jews who had hijacked Neo-Platonism and the later church. "Light the good", "Darkness the Evil", and "The ONE communist force that rules all", for example. To somehow make people believe in a dark boogieman, and a light jew, then a higher jew above everything. Darkness and Light were not originally perceived as evil, or in opposition, other than in simple fable-telling. Known to everyone to be just that, fable telling.

The Egyptians for example, worshiped in Darkness many of their Gods (at night) and they had no issue worshiping Sun in daylight. Because there was no pseudo 'dualism'. "Set" wasn't evil, neither "Ra" was good. They were both very good and beneficial Gods.

Its only the church that took light and dark and enforced that darkness was evil. Maybe darkness is not THAT welcome for life (life requires the Sun etc) but again, it's not ethically charged with evil.

This polarization seems to have come just because the jews tried to corrupt their way through the surviving teachings. And turn them into trash, as with anything they touch.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Do you believe Tesla's plan for free electricity was plausible? I tend to think it was very well possible.

Gerard Morin on youtube, self-sustaining energy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsiwv9 ... RYwDuytnjA

I couldn't tell you if he is clever or an idiot because it's above my understanding and I haven't enough money to research it yet.

If I understood correctly, in one of his videos he said that AC current is nothing more than radio waves. He had a motor or a device using AC current and it made a noise that sounded like some notes or tones. I think it would be better to watch his videos in order from oldest to newest.

HailVictory88 wrote:

A jew on a stick is supposed to be light, and the devil is supposed to be dark. Someone told me that a number of centuries ago there wasn't an anti-christ, a devil, in "the" bible, so (((they))) had to invent one and blamed Satan. We know that (((they))) know Satan exists already, but when Nature and Braining started taking over and making people think and question how and why evil could exist with an all-good "god", (((they))) then "revealed" Satan as the devil.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The "dualism" which is to show rivaling opposites, is actually a though generated by jews who had hijacked Neo-Platonism and the later church. "Light the good", "Darkness the Evil", and "The ONE communist force that rules all", for example. To somehow make people believe in a dark boogieman, and a light jew, then a higher jew above everything. Darkness and Light were not originally perceived as evil, or in opposition, other than in simple fable-telling. Known to everyone to be just that, fable telling.

I am not certain whether what I said in my previous paragraph, about (((them))) "revealing" Satan as the devil, incorrectly, of course, is true or not, but at least we're both using the same brainwaves here!
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Do you believe Tesla's plan for free electricity was plausible? I tend to think it was very well possible.

I think it was possible, Dr. Oleg Jefimenko, author of Electrostatic Motors, explains that during one electric storm, the atmospheric electric field dissipates at least 0.2 terawatts (billion kilowatts), indicating that the entire earth must have even more total available energy.

"The earth is 4,000 miles radius. Around this conducting earth is an atmosphere. The earth is a conductor; the atmosphere above is a conductor, only there is a little stratum between the conducting atmosphere and the conducting earth which is insulating. . . . Now, you realize right away that if you set up differences of potential at one point, say, you will create in the media corresponding fluctuations of potential. But, since the distance from the earth's surface to the conducting atmosphere is minute, as compared with the distance of the receiver at 4,000 miles, say, you can readily see that the energy cannot travel along this curve and get there, but will be immediately transformed into conduction currents, and these currents will travel like currents over a wire with a return. The energy will be recovered in the circuit, not by a beam that passes along this curve and is reflected and absorbed, . . . but it will travel by conduction and will be recovered in this way."
(Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, and Transmission of Power).
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:56 pm
Site Admin

Pramantha wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

I think it was possible, Dr. Oleg Jefimenko, author of Electrostatic Motors, explains that during one electric storm, the atmospheric electric field dissipates at least 0.2 terawatts (billion kilowatts), indicating that the entire earth must have even more total available energy.

"The earth is 4,000 miles radius. Around this conducting earth is an atmosphere. The earth is a conductor; the atmosphere above is a conductor, only there is a little stratum between the conducting atmosphere and the conducting earth which is insulating. . . . Now, you realize right away that if you set up differences of potential at one point, say, you will create in the media corresponding fluctuations of potential. But, since the distance from the earth's surface to the conducting atmosphere is minute, as compared with the distance of the receiver at 4,000 miles, say, you can readily see that the energy cannot travel along this curve and get there, but will be immediately transformed into conduction currents, and these currents will travel like currents over a wire with a return. The energy will be recovered in the circuit, not by a beam that passes along this curve and is reflected and absorbed, . . . but it will travel by conduction and will be recovered in this way."
(Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, and Transmission of Power).

Very interesting.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HailVictory88 wrote:

Yes, and in a sense, this rivalistic 'dualism' is also flat our fake. In a sense, light doesn't really 'contrast' darkness. They are both factual, existing elements.

The Egyptians for example, worshiped in Darkness many of their Gods (at night) and they had no issue worshiping Sun in daylight. Because there was no pseudo 'dualism'. "Set" wasn't evil, neither "Ra" was good. They were both very good and beneficial Gods.

Its only the church that took light and dark and enforced that darkness was evil. Maybe darkness is not THAT welcome for life (life requires the Sun etc) but again, it's not ethically charged with evil.

This polarization seems to have come just because the jews tried to corrupt their way through the surviving teachings. And turn them into trash, as with anything they touch.

They probably did that because they love money over any thing else. The sun ruling wealth (in regards to your "higher jew than everything" piece)
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

Return to JoyofSatan666