Board index JoyofSatan666 Shiva is Satan

Shiva is Satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Shiva is Satan

The symbol of the Ankh in Egyptian has a specific name its a letter that spells the name of a divinity. The Ankh is in two parts the top is the Shi letter and the shaft the Va letter in Egyptian. This in Egyptian symbolism forms the formula of the Ankh which spells Shiva. And is called: Infinity, Eternity. This symbol later becomes the trident letter in the ancient alphabet. The concept of infinity or eternity in Sanskrit is called Sat-an.

The Ankh is originally called An in Egyptian. In India, An is also a ancient name of Shiva. Who carries the trident. The symbol of the Ankh in Egypt is the Trident in the east.

The An is also called the Anki in Sumeria, which had the same culture as the Egyptians. Anki is the proper spelling of Enki. Who is also called Satan in Sumeria as well.

In ancient Sumeria:

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea[ my note Sumeria] He had been called Shaitan."

Anki is called the Lord of the Eye. The Eye of Shiva in Hinduism. The Ankh was drawn in Egyptian art pointing to the forehead to symbolize the open eye.

The Ankh is the symbol of life in Egypt and Anki is the God of the Waters of Life in Sumeria. Shiva as a mantra is used in the head to activate the pineal gland which secrets the dew which is the water of life the Soma or Amrit which means "Immortality" in Sanskrit. Satan is also Satanama in Hinduism a mantra to open the third eye.

Shiva is Satan. The ancient texts in the east and near east state that Shiva ruled the golden age of humanity in Kumara Kandam and taught humans spiritual, cosmic knowledge so that humans could ascend, in the first Sangha. This is Satan.

Sources:
The Kemetic Tree Of Life, Ashby
The Western Mysteries, Hulse
Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock
Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, Danielou
Underworld, Graham Hancock
Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, Pinkham
The Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank Joseph
The Blue Apples, William Henry
Starwalkers, William Henry

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:08 am

Beautiful article, thank you :D
We fight for the complete victory of Satan.
Noi combattiamo per la completa vittoria di Satana.

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Great Sermon HP Mageson.

What do you think about the Ankh also basically being an Ouroboros (which represents immortality an the Magnum Opus) on top of a Tau cross (which represents the spine and Wings of the Soul)...?
This thought occurred to me while meditating, and seems to tie into this sermon.
The Ouroboros could also be seen as the head of the somewhat humanoid figure represented by the Ankh, where the energies of Shiva and Shakti meet and are fixed together with the rising of the Serpent.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Post Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Today, after reading the post, while doing yoga in a posture asanas I vibrated for about 10 minute Shiva in the Pineal. Towards the late afternoon, when I lay down to let scroll the energy, my Pineal go literally in fire... When my Serpent ascends I come to visit you HP Don...

Thank you my BIG-DON...!!!

Post Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 am

There's a fascinating congruency between the Yuga Cycle as described by a man named Bibhu Dev Misra (see https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/) and past historical events as described by ancient-civilization theorists, including this site. According to http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Or ... tanism.htm, the Gods were forced away from Earth around 10,000 years ago, which is the same time as a major comet impact (https://grahamhancock.com/ancient-cataclysm-hancock/) AND, according to the Saptarsi Calendar method, the end of the Satya Yuga. What's even more impressive is that if you compare that model with a graph of war deaths per capita, the peak in the graph occurs right on the boundary between the Descending and Ascending Kali Yuga (Note the major slowing of the graph's decline right around the time Christianity is founded). The best part? Each Yuga has a 300-year transition period marked by destruction and struggle, but also evolution into the next part of the cycle. According to this strikingly accurate model, the next transition will begin seven years from now.

Post Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:53 am

Since I'm working with Shiva, I'm noticing that my physical regeneration is much faster. SATANAMA in the Third Eye pulls me the Solar, and Shiva in the Pineal pulls me into the medullary bone. Or finally I found in your post because Satan is referred to as Green Man too. I wanted to ask you all the time. Blue Man I understood: the clear sky with the sun in the middle (Opus-Magnum). Green Man, sign of purity Alchemy, sign of Venus and the Rose.

Thank you...!!!

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 am

I still have yet to come back to this. I think I forgot about it. Idk.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:15 pm

I have translated it :)

Hail Satan Hail Peacock Lord Hail Shiva Hail Kartikey HAIL all demon friends

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.” -Adolf Hitler.
Heil mein Führer I know you were right -roadtorevolution
Contact ME - proudpaganproudpast@gmail.com

HEY HAVE
Image Poo people...

Post Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 pm
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Shiva is Satan
There is an invocation to Neptune in the Initiations of Orphues. "Earth shaking dark-haired god [. . .] blue demon."

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 pm

HP with this meditation start to float in the ether. My Pineal become to be ether, and then starts the whole body to melt in the ether. But the Pituitary starts very strong to sting. Why do not you explain something about the Pituitary... Thank you...!!!

Return to JoyofSatan666